Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,917 members, 7,838,271 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4132) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10981105 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4129) (4130) (4131) (4132) (4133) (4134) (4135) ... (7784) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 11:31am On Nov 28, 2018
Yayira:

What’s the fair price ?
for me, WAPCO has no fair price for now because of their debt burden, only Sentimental, Emotional and Solidarity Price grin

cc: currentprice
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by talktokenny: 11:31am On Nov 28, 2018
Wapco trading higher this morning tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Beke2020: 11:31am On Nov 28, 2018
Good morning house,
Pls what's the price of FCMB, Fidelity and Con Oil?
God bless
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 11:34am On Nov 28, 2018
Beke2020:
Good morning house,
Pls what's the price of FCMB, Fidelity and Con Oil?
God bless
FCMB - 148k, Fidelity - 191k and Con Oil N20.25
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 11:34am On Nov 28, 2018
OBAGADAFFI:

It will be the one of most undervalued stock on the NSE.

Most undervalued stock in terms of their present loss position or the huge debt they have??

You could say that the stock is a highly speculative stock in the sense that it's usually FPI's toast and they will rush such stock whenever they return to the market. Other than that and going by what they presently face, it's a NO NO. Going into WAPCO is a gamble and we better know that before diving in.

Am also very much interested in this stock and have been following the movement daily for a while now.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 11:35am On Nov 28, 2018
kolaish:
for me, WAPCO has no fair price for now because of their debt burden, only Sentimental, Emotional and Solidarity Price grin

What about Diamond's fair price?

#RunsAway!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 11:38am On Nov 28, 2018
Yayira:

What’s the fair price ?

Price-to-earnings ratio = stock price / earnings per share

P.E = N18

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 11:38am On Nov 28, 2018
mendes911:

#RunsAway!
You are looking for trouble grin #HBP

@yayira should be in the best position to know the fair price.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Michael11stock(m): 11:38am On Nov 28, 2018
REd Sea the deep side grin
mendes911:

#RunsAway!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 11:42am On Nov 28, 2018
OBAGADAFFI:

P.E = N18
Are you just waking from sleep grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 28, 2018
Mcy56:

Loco Loco grin grin grin

Tell Peter that except zenith,I don't have any other stock I am woundjured.Aiico,yes I have but not loosing any Kobo currently.

I decided to be on the sidelines because I believe the Bonanza will surely come.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:46am On Nov 28, 2018
Diamond is 73k 76k now. 2.4M bid against 14M offer.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 11:48am On Nov 28, 2018
mendes911:

Most undervalued stock in terms of their present loss position or the huge debt they have??

You could say that the stock is a highly speculative stock in the sense that it's usually FPI's toast and they will rush such stock whenever they return to the market. Other than that and going by what they presently face, it's a NO NO. Going into WAPCO is a gamble and we better know that before diving in.

Am also very much interested in this stock and have been following the movement daily for a while now.

Remember FMN was once in the same huge debt position as WAPCO, due to acquisition and expansion, today they are improving.

WAPCO will get out huge debt sooner that expected.

This big companies alway find their way out huge debts.

NB- I don't have any unit of WAPCO for now, but i am fully prepared to enter when the i get the signal.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:50am On Nov 28, 2018
locodemy:
Tell Peter that except zenith,I don't have any other stock I am woundjured.Aiico,yes I have but not loosing any Kobo currently. I decided to be on the sidelines because I believe the Bonanza will surely come.
Issorite! He can read this clearly as well. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 11:56am On Nov 28, 2018
Mcy56:
Diamond is 73k 76k now. 2.4M bid against 14M offer.

If it gets to 30k, maybe I might get a seat (with funds I can afford to loose though, so that I can beat my chest one day and say that I once bought DBN at 30k). I might also change my mind and use the funds for a betnaija game. I might have more guarantee playing betnaija than having hopes on DBN.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:02pm On Nov 28, 2018
FCMB sold 8592units so far. Nbst. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:06pm On Nov 28, 2018
mendes911:
If it gets to 30k, maybe I might get a seat (with funds I can afford to loose though, so that I can beat my chest one day and say that I once bought DBN at 30k). I might also change my mind and use the funds for a betnaija game. I might have more guarantee playing betnaija than having hopes on DBN.
Na bet9ja go sure pass if e reach 30k, so you go just know say you throway use the money gamble, or make you just dash beggar wey go pray for you self. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 12:06pm On Nov 28, 2018
kolaish:
Are you just waking from sleep grin

just woke up grin grin grin

Using the wrong EPS

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 12:12pm On Nov 28, 2018
The lower three musketeers dropped their dying fellow, who will the three upper musketeers (UBA/ACCESS/FBNH) drop?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:13pm On Nov 28, 2018
mendes911:

#RunsAway!

na diamond bank matter go kill you.. while you put all your attention and giving updates just to look for trouble, you’ll miss better opportunity..
Please don’t use it to distract me.. I’m up for something large..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by talktokenny: 12:13pm On Nov 28, 2018
Mcy56:
FCMB sold 8592units so far. Nbst. grin
trying to buy no seller yet oooo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 12:21pm On Nov 28, 2018
Yayira:

na diamond bank matter go kill you..
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:25pm On Nov 28, 2018
talktokenny:
trying to buy no seller yet oooo
Lol. People are waiting for result, that's what will determine its direction. smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Alepa(m): 12:31pm On Nov 28, 2018
It’s like some people are destined to always lose money in this NSE

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:33pm On Nov 28, 2018
Stock gurus good day. Please I am very much interested in trading Nigeria Stock but I need to be able to make decisions by myself using technical and news from the companies I wanna buy stock after due diligence and comparing prices of the stock.

My question is this please, is there a chart whether mt4 or webtrader chart that shows movement of prices of these stocks? If there are, which site can I get the charts? Thanks in anticipation of your response.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 12:35pm On Nov 28, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 12:37pm On Nov 28, 2018
Yayira:

na diamond bank matter go kill you.. while you put all your attention and giving updates just to look for trouble, you’ll miss better opportunity..
Please don’t use it to distract me.. I’m up for something large..

DBN matter never kill you wey dey inside, na me e go kill ni? grin grin

I wasn't trying to distract you and I promise not to talk about DBN if it's a distraction to you. I know you are on top your game. Well done...

Opportunities never get finished. It's a cycle. Whenever you wake up, that's your morning!

BTW, if we all stop talking about DBN, a newbie might come on board and jump in. Wouldn't that be a disservice to the newbie?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GonFreecss1: 12:40pm On Nov 28, 2018
swilo:

What can turn around the predicament of Diamond Bank from bad to good?

Increased profits is the only thing, but looking at their history and current way of handling things, I don't see this guys in profitability anytime soon.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yom2(m): 12:46pm On Nov 28, 2018
pls has d much expected q3 for fcmb and uniondac landed? latest EPS?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GonFreecss1: 12:48pm On Nov 28, 2018
kolaish:

You sir, perfectly understands.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nio68(m): 12:48pm On Nov 28, 2018
Eku market o .. in currentprice voice grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GonFreecss1: 12:49pm On Nov 28, 2018
OBAGADAFFI:

P.E = N18

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Bros! This calculation you are doing like this, lol!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4129) (4130) (4131) (4132) (4133) (4134) (4135) ... (7784) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: chillykelly86(m), lasisi(m), SetrakusRa(m), Mpeace(m), fostermd(m), onegentleguy and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.