Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,828 members, 7,866,233 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 01:34 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4137) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11091523 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4134) (4135) (4136) (4137) (4138) (4139) (4140) ... (7821) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 12:52pm On Nov 29, 2018
ndidigood:
u for tell ur wife to help

She fit press buy instead of sell grin
You know women like BUY BUY BUY

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 12:52pm On Nov 29, 2018
Mr.MARKET and BARGAIN HUNTERS rightnow grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:55pm On Nov 29, 2018
arduino:
My sister, e no easy oh.... Between, just help me drag FBNH back to N3.00 abeg grin
Modified:
Chai! Drag down? shocked Abeg o, we are even praying that the bloodshed should cease ni.
Na the mattress gang we go all beg say make dem bring out their mattresses. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ugosample(m): 12:55pm On Nov 29, 2018
Mcy56:
My sincere sympathy goes to all those losing money in Diamond bank. sad
When it seems respite is coming its way and the bids exceeds offer, one wicked person just came and cleared all the bids.
This is not fair on retail investors at all. undecided
Price is 66k now.

eeyah

it's a pity
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ugosample(m): 12:57pm On Nov 29, 2018
rebekah2011:
They have already recouped their investments in the bank. They are also sure that no one will prosecute them. I think it was time CBN allowed some banks to go down. It will reshape the sense of everyone.

more like it

Let the banks go under

And prosecute the board/mgt for mismanagement

But Nigeria sef undecided
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 1:00pm On Nov 29, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ugosample(m): 1:00pm On Nov 29, 2018
PETERiCHY:

I really PITY emotional investors that are still eyeing DIAMONDBK even @20k because we've been there before starting from Allstates Trust BANK IPO to IBPLC. OCEANIC. AFRIBANK. BANKPHB. FINBANK. to mention but few and recently SKYEBANK.

The so called certified healthy banks are nothing to write home about compared to their peers in other climes let alone the ones on clear path of INSOLVENCY.

*ThE OcToPuS*

are you saying NO BANK in Nigeria are healthy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 1:01pm On Nov 29, 2018
Ugosample:

more like it

Let the banks go under

And prosecute the board/mgt for mismanagement

But Nigeria sef undecided

If dem prosecute na still una go dey shout witchhunting because na from una tribe

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ugosample(m): 1:03pm On Nov 29, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

If dem prosecute na still una go dey shout witchhunting because na from una tribe

you have started oga

why bring tribalism into this undecided

he needs to pay for mismanaging the bank

dasall
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jejebabaa: 1:04pm On Nov 29, 2018
Is this armageddon in NSE or what, between $1 is now 369.
How low can the market go. No be small thing ooo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ndidigood(f): 1:04pm On Nov 29, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

She fit press buy instead of sell grin
You know women like BUY BUY BUY
Abi uno wan make she see the balance

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 1:09pm On Nov 29, 2018
Market getting ready for unusual cross deals...... grin
Watch out! grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by edwardaigb: 1:11pm On Nov 29, 2018
i wan buy small diamond bank, hope is not village people directing someone?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by owoblow77: 1:13pm On Nov 29, 2018
edwardaigb:

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 1:16pm On Nov 29, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

She belongs to my constituency
You go and face your constituency grin

lol grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:26pm On Nov 29, 2018
ndidigood:
Abi uno wan make she see the balance
Lol. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jejebabaa: 1:28pm On Nov 29, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:33pm On Nov 29, 2018
edwardaigb:
It's on full offer now. Don't assist the village people with your location's description.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 1:41pm On Nov 29, 2018
edwardaigb:
Enter Diamond Barbing Salon and get the latest haircut shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:42pm On Nov 29, 2018
arduino:
How that wicked man push me enter Jaiz and AIICO is still a mystery embarassed embarassed
This is funny. Apologies for laughing. grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dwizeone: 1:43pm On Nov 29, 2018
rebekah2011:
They have already recouped their investments in the bank. They are also sure that no one will prosecute them. I think it was time CBN allowed some banks to go down. It will reshape the sense of everyone.

Allowing the bank to go down wouldn’t solve the problem, if Investors ain’t protected through sound laws and effective prosecution when management mess up like the case of Dozie, this kinds of event will keep repeating itself, some people in this forum are careful because of their experience in 2008, they seem to be loud but the experience was not a good one but there are unsuspecting new investors who will always fall prey.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:45pm On Nov 29, 2018
kolaish:

Latest Haircut , different style

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dwizeone: 1:47pm On Nov 29, 2018
DeRuggedProf:

20K is still a long journey, just in case..... grin
We have to see some positive closes.
No stock progresses up without positive close first, its like in driving, you must apply the break and disengage the reverse gear first..... grin
Never enter when reverse gear is still activated... grin

A lot of people are actually monitoring on the sideline, interesting times ahead. I really do hope the young man take the path of honour and do the right thing.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 1:47pm On Nov 29, 2018
Seems LASTMA has arrested the driver bringing FCMB Q3 result. By the time the driver is released, market would have closed.

Meanwhile, the market price of FCMB is not a sign of any fantastic result. Probably a flat one. Just my observation.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dwizeone: 1:48pm On Nov 29, 2018
Mcy56:

Issorite sir. Since you don speak my language, I don understand. grin

Class prefect, well done o!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dwizeone: 1:52pm On Nov 29, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

She belongs to my constituency
You go and face your constituency grin

I hail o Bros, this your constituency is always growing grin,
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:56pm On Nov 29, 2018
Dwizeone:
Class prefect, well done o!
*Cover my face*
Wizeone, I just dey deputize for the class captain ni. grin
Some ghost readers visited the class today. How you dey? grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dwizeone: 1:59pm On Nov 29, 2018
kolaish:
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dwizeone: 2:02pm On Nov 29, 2018
Mcy56:

*Cover my face*
Wizeone, I just dey deputize for the class captain ni. grin
Some ghost readers visited the class today. How you dey? grin
I dey jare, just dey watch drama for market. Eku Bear !!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 2:03pm On Nov 29, 2018
All of these are nice haircuts Sir. It does not depict the precarious position of the new entrants into the Diamond empire.
tritritri:

Latest Haircut , different style
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 2:06pm On Nov 29, 2018
Sugar dey vex this morning
Hop in with me
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 2:20pm On Nov 29, 2018
Dwizeone:

A lot of people are actually monitoring on the sideline, interesting times ahead. I really do hope the young man take the path of honour and do the right thing.

At this point that the CRACK in DIEMONDBK is OBVIOUS and in PUBLIC GLARE even if UZOMA & his family decide to throw in the towel. Its already late and the rout will take it FULL COURSE.

The shareholdings will be RESTRUCTURED going FORWARD by the new MANAGEMENT and MINORITY shareholders will MOSTLY bear the BRUNT.

THOSE that has EARS let them HEAR.

*ThE OcToPuS*

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4134) (4135) (4136) (4137) (4138) (4139) (4140) ... (7821) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Babynerd, 2zona(m), bassEQ2000, Mpeace(m), adamx23(m), Frangel, Hedgefunds, delvzy(m), emmasoft(m), onegentleguy and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.