Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,000 members, 7,866,786 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:21 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4134) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11094005 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4131) (4132) (4133) (4134) (4135) (4136) (4137) ... (7822) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 4:12pm On Nov 28, 2018
Lossing money no dey easy ..some pple fit manage loses ,some go dey cranky ....I wish all good luck months to come..Hope the bull will come back and make us all smile

Maybe by that time i will have taken position ..sold all few mths ago , only few F.o in portf and na _ve ..But thanks to tbills for recoup
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 28, 2018
@Yayira

Na wa ooh..You and who again?

E dey normal to lose/gain money for stock na...and dat why we're all here.

if u talk lyk dis ...waiting make me cum talk ?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 4:14pm On Nov 28, 2018
https://www.forbesafrica.com/cover-story/2018/11/26/the-money-men-of-nigerias-banking-industry/
They have taken down the story that alleged that Uzoma mismanaged the bank. This is the new story trending.
maishai:

though i call it gut analysis diamond bank will rise again,,,,, i will just wait @ sub 40k junction and accumulate, i will sell in 5 years time @ #9
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by talktokenny: 4:20pm On Nov 28, 2018
[quote author=Yayira post=73382073]

Not anytime soon dear..
Unless you are ready to give me the 80% loss on diamond grin grin grin
[/quote\)
I will dear provided you allow me send the money through @Mcy56.
#Bike man!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 28, 2018
kolaish:
it will be well.

Will be ? Nooo
It is well already grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 5:08pm On Nov 28, 2018
rebekah2011:
https://www.forbesafrica.com/cover-story/2018/11/26/the-money-men-of-nigerias-banking-industry/
They have taken down the story that alleged that Uzoma mismanaged the bank. This is the new story trending.

Naija factor.... arrange no ni...... Trying hard to mend the family name.....we have to learn working for a course in this country, we are too attached to tribe, family, brother sister and kinship.....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by anow458: 5:37pm On Nov 28, 2018
koma1:
Hello guys
Is it advisable to invest in skyway Aviation Handling Company plc (SAHCO) INITIAL PUBLIC OFFERING of 406,074,000 Ordinary shares of 50 kobo each at N4.65 per share.

Check out this report showing the positives and risks http://research.cordros.com/upload/Coverage-initiation---SAHCOL---Further-to-fly.pdf
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 28, 2018
tritritri:
@Yayira

Na wa ooh..You and who again?

E dey normal to lose/gain money for stock na...and dat why we're all here.

if u talk lyk dis ...waiting make me cum talk ?

Losses it part of every business. it’s never a win win thing for me.. na only here I Dey see say people carry another person lossing portfolio for head as if it’s not part of the game.
Smh A pathetic person
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 5:47pm On Nov 28, 2018
EKUU Market o.

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 28, 2018
rebekah2011:

Lol What are they trying to achieve with this ? Pascal eyes go soon clear.. how can he not see how incompetent his son is..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 28, 2018
rebekah2011:

“ These days, that has been Pascal’s real focus. He believes in order for Nigeria to effectively compete globally, there has to be a focus on succession-planning. At 79, he is full of life and bursting with ideas. His goal is to create an awareness of building generational wealth through family offices. This dynamic father-son duo is here to stay and set a sterling example for African business.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wonderful ! shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Alepa(m): 6:21pm On Nov 28, 2018
Why is nobody talking about Dangote Cement please? undecided
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:36pm On Nov 28, 2018
Alepa:

Because nobody owns it here.. if anyone does and made it known, I bet you there’ll be comments on it, reminding that person of his or her losses.. grin grin grin

Lol 9ja people..

lemme come and be going jare

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Alepa(m): 6:43pm On Nov 28, 2018
Yayira:

Because nobody owns it here.. if anyone does and made it known, I bet you there’ll be comments on it, reminding that person of his or her losses.. grin grin grin

Lol 9ja people..

lemme come and be going jare
Hahaha grin
This is true o
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 6:48pm On Nov 28, 2018
Alepa:

Cos that stock operates in the Sky.
Our little cash mostly chase penny stocks on the floor below N10.
Not that we are not appreciating how it is helping the index to reach support without our penny stocks being called to donate further blood. angry
Thank Dangote for us.... grin
Our hearts are thus, far from Dangcem.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swilo: 8:13pm On Nov 28, 2018
pluto09:

What you quote here is from oga wanaj0 ...

Thanks a lot..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 28, 2018
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-11-28/cdc-may-invest-1-billion-in-nigeria-in-post-brexit-africa-drive?cmpid%3D=socialflow-twitter-africa&utm_campaign=socialflow-organic&utm_content=africa&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter let's go.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swilo: 10:57pm On Nov 28, 2018
DOLLARTEX:
uzoma is gone https:///30EPUhEFGv

post the correct link.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yom2(m): 11:07pm On Nov 28, 2018
Mcy56:

Uniondac already released their q3, waiting for FCMB this week.
na wao. na him be say uniondac scores no make sense at all
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 1:56am On Nov 29, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 7:25am On Nov 29, 2018
I know they will not post this. Bonanza gang, why?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 7:55am On Nov 29, 2018
Mpeace:

Lol
Nor worry the stockbrokers are already campaigner for Santa Claus rally
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:58am On Nov 29, 2018
Mpeace:

waiting consign bonanza gang with DOW ? when did DOW J bcam NSE? Aberg no compare buhari to trump ooh..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 8:17am On Nov 29, 2018
tritritri:

waiting consign bonanza gang with DOW ? when did DOW J bcam NSE? Aberg no compare buhari to trump ooh..
Dem dey use Dow threaten us. When dow fell by500points they came here to say world economy don finally crash. One even asked us to "brace for impact" what ever that means.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 8:32am On Nov 29, 2018
Mpeace:
Dem dey use Dow threaten us. When dow fell by500points they came here to say world economy don finally crash. One even asked us to "brace for impact" what ever that means.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 8:44am On Nov 29, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

grin grin grin grin
This teeth you are shining this morning!!! Lol
Last night must have been...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:47am On Nov 29, 2018
Mpeace:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 8:55am On Nov 29, 2018
Mpeace:
This teeth you are shining this morning!!! Lol
Last night must have been...

Last night was kerikeri
Alert everywhere
Eves everywhere
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by longlife20: 9:15am On Nov 29, 2018
Pls is there anybody using avatrade, how reliable are they? I spoke with one of their staff, she said I can use the platform to trade commodity, Forex, US stock and crypto.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by edwardaigb: 9:18am On Nov 29, 2018
Where's fcmb result?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yok: 9:31am On Nov 29, 2018
NIGERIA STOCK MARKET GENERAL COMMENT EXPECTED HIGH AND LOW TRADING RANGE FOR 28 NOVEMBER 2018

MSCI Nigeria now in the market, basically turning over the portfolio, no new money is coming to the market yet. We keep our hands folded while we study the action being played out. Earlier part of yesterday trading day was looking good, until the tide turned in favour of the bears near the closing hour. What this portend is that the market is still generally in a bearish mode. “Don’t pay any high price wait for the price to come to you, market makers are at play in this type of market scenario”.

For Thursday 29 November 2018 expected High is 31,214.97 low at 30,912.97

In view of the fact that some additional information on our postings will now be added, you can check our twitter handle “Target Technical Analysis”.

Caution: This is for information purpose only. Data used are assumed to be correct. However, you may want to verify the data from an appropriate source. Also, Institutions can afford to suffer big losses without going burst compared with an individual, you cannot follow them blindly (you need to at least have some knowledge/your own plan).
N:B
1. If you are seeing this type of data on MSCI for the first time. You may need to verify the figures. Go to my previous posts (https://www.nairaland.com/yok/posts), you will see the various sources where the data can be verified.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 9:31am On Nov 29, 2018
longlife20:
Pls is there anybody using avatrade, how reliable are they? I spoke with one of their staff, she said I can use the platform to trade commodity, Forex, US stock and crypto.

I use it

(1) (2) (3) ... (4131) (4132) (4133) (4134) (4135) (4136) (4137) ... (7822) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: dangle, Mfunkynation(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.