Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,966 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4203) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10921168 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4200) (4201) (4202) (4203) (4204) (4205) (4206) ... (7766) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 11:13am On Dec 20, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

Are you a learner? Passport to disappear. My people call it 'ofe' grin

Disappear go where? You are one of those that "rapes" this country and it's exchange. I know you are not going anywhere.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mumben(f): 11:28am On Dec 20, 2018
fxuser:

no but cud be very wrong , current price action suggest further sell off until we see price reject d low d day .

gd morn, pls I need advice. my husband invested in a stockbroking firm. he later got to know that almost all d money he invested was not used to buy d the shares, he found out when he went to d registrars. now, my question is, Can he still recover d money considering d fact that d company is shaking now. if yes, pls How? treat as urgent, u may be saving a life. he has all d receipts of payment. pls I need d advice of all investors in this section. I am almost due for delivery and this issue has occupied my mind.HELP PLS
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 20, 2018
Mumben:

gd morn, pls I need advice. my husband invested in a stockbroking firm. he later got to know that almost all d money he invested was not used to buy d the shares, he found out when he went to d registrars. now, my question is, Can he still recover d money considering d fact that d company is shaking now. if yes, pls How? treat as urgent, u may be saving a life. he has all d receipts of payment. pls I need d advice of all investors in this section. I am almost due for delivery and this issue has occupied my mind.HELP PLS

how much did ur husband invest?
which stock did he paid for and at what price did he pay for it?
how many units of d stock did the stock broker buy?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jejebabaa: 11:44am On Dec 20, 2018
Mumben:

Madam, my advice for you now is to concentrate and plan ahead for the expected little child coming. Do not allow the shares issue to bother you at all. Health they say is wealth. Infact, let your hubby come on this forum to handle this things you are doing for him while you take care of yourself and the unborn child.
Wish you safe delivery in advance.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 20, 2018
Jejebabaa:

Madam, my advice for you now is to concentrate and plan ahead for the expected little child coming. Do not allow the shares issue to bother you at all. Health they say is wealth. Infact, let your hubby come on this forum to handle this things you are doing for him while you take care of yourself and the unborn child.

Best advice! Lesson I’ve learnt the hard way.. never will I try it again.. next time I’ll block anything concerning NSE even close all my treading accounts so I don’t get any message from any broker..
Madam tell your husband to go and handle things himself.. show him this forum and let him post his questions.. I know he will get answers
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mumben(f): 11:57am On Dec 20, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mumben(f): 12:01pm On Dec 20, 2018
Yayira:

Best advice! Lesson I’ve learnt the hard way.. never will I try it again.. next time I’ll block anything concerning NSE even close all my treading accounts so I don’t get any message from any broker..
Madam tell your husband to go and handle things himself.. show him this forum and let him post his questions.. I know he will get answers
tnx, my husband is not on nairaland. but I ll relate to him
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 20, 2018
[quote author=Mumben post=74016564][/quote]

pls can you expose this broker let us know.Be sure you will get true justice if what you are saying is the truth.This is against the market ethics.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swilo: 12:11pm On Dec 20, 2018
Mumben:

fraudulent..

if after 1 year, your fund or stock is not readily available then it is fraud.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 12:12pm On Dec 20, 2018
[quote author=Mumben post=74016564][/quote]

Madam,

This is nothing short of Financial Crime. EFCC will be useful here.

Also, if the company is still in business, I believe SEC/NSE can play a role, not too sure of that.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mumben(f): 12:12pm On Dec 20, 2018
Jejebabaa:

tnx, my husband is not on nairaland. God bless you
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:20pm On Dec 20, 2018
Mumben:
he later got to know that almost all d money he invested was not used to buy d the shares, he found out when he went to d registrars. now, my question is, Can he still recover d money considering d fact that d company is shaking now. if yes, pls How?
He later got to know, so he just kept acting gentle man going to a year now.
Doesnt he have basic knowledge of the investment he was going into? Was he not assigned an account officer
In as much as I wouldn't want to create any panic whatsoever, based on your question @ the bolded, your hubby needs to act fast and use legal means to get the money out. It wasn't invested in shares, what it means is that should the company go under, which you said it's shaking now, I'm sorry, that money is gone for good.
Like others said, it's not your place to start worrying cos your worry wouldnt solve anything. Tell your husband to take the matter up, he's been patient enough for them.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:22pm On Dec 20, 2018
swilo:

fraudulent..

if after 1 year, your fund or stock is not readily available then it is fraud.

Obviously.. reasons why her husband has to be the one asking questions because this na man to man thing.. I’m sure they did not open any trading account for him.. I hope he has receipt of money paid into whatever bank account number that was given to him..
Loco asked her the name of the broker and she did not answer, I just hope whoever the husband gave the money to is even a broker or works with one..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swilo: 12:24pm On Dec 20, 2018
on a lighter note..

feels funny looking at my 1unit of DB at over 100% gain.. grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swilo: 12:29pm On Dec 20, 2018
Yayira:

Obviously.. reasons why her husband has to be the one asking questions because this na man to man thing.. I’m sure they did not open any trading account for him.. I hope he has receipt of money paid into whatever bank account number that was given to him..
Loco asked her the name of the broker and she did not answer, I just hope whoever the husband gave the money to is even a broker or works with one..

God help her sef that the receipt is not forged or a fake. if it is then that is the end of the matter. For the sake of her pregnancy her hubby should be the one asking.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 12:31pm On Dec 20, 2018
swilo:

God help her sef that the receipt is not forged or a fake. if it is then that is the end of the matter. For the sake of her pregnancy her hubby should be the one asking.

Which receipt? Unless the man took cash to the office, else there will be proof of transfer.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:38pm On Dec 20, 2018
mendes911:
Which receipt? Unless the man took cash to the office, else there will be proof of transfer.
Yeah, you are right. Receipts arent sufficient to claim anything except he was making the payments through his bank account and can provide proof.
Even with proof, once the company is gone, the money is gone. It's only if it was invested in shares that he can claim the shares back.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jonadull: 12:43pm On Dec 20, 2018
Scam everywhere
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 20, 2018
swilo:

Chai that’ll be terrible.. well, she said they went to a registrar so there is a “registrar”
let the husband come and tell us the name of the broker and the stock that was bought make we help am.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 12:55pm On Dec 20, 2018
swilo:
on a lighter note..

feels funny looking at my 1unit of DB at over 100% gain.. grin grin

wink cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 12:57pm On Dec 20, 2018
moneywoman74:
Ogg, please attend to me, any information on Access conference call.

Should i go ahead to sell my Access shares.?

After following up on ACCESS' investor conference call yesterday, I do not see much of a change from a value driven perspective. ...so I still hold and maintain my view that the proposed merger deal on the back of everything that will likely come after it(debt, rights issue) doesn't tell of a good story' with respect to value accretion to the current minority shareholders of ACCESS BANK !! ...particularly in the short term.
But like I also said before, ACCESS still stand a great chance to reap from what would likely become the biggest retail banking entity post merger if EFFECTIVELY RUN and EFFICIENTLY MANAGED.
...so in the short term, I see more of a prospect in value with DIAMOND and less with ACCESS. But maybe things might change with the latter in the mid to long term.

My advise: I already gave my take ealier, but then again, everthing depends on ur PERSONALITY, INVESTMENT HORIZON and GOALS.

The link below adds credence to this:
https://trwstockbrokers./2018/12/20/key-takeaways-from-the-conference-call-on-the-potential-access-bank-diamond-bank-merger/

" Analysts and stock brokers have quickly responded to the conference call by being bullish on Diamond Bank shares as they continue to perceive hidden value from the purchase price and share conversion ratio between Diamond Bank and the new Access Bank, but are less aggressive on Access Bank’s stock as they see challenges with the appropriate pricing of Diamond Bank shares and the inherent premium."

NOTE: NOT to be referenced as any sought of recommendation. ...pls do well to read through my signature below.

Regards.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:23pm On Dec 20, 2018
Law Union getting patronage today. tongue
This market self, yesterday the land was green, today red. undecided
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:25pm On Dec 20, 2018
onegentleguy:
wink cheesy grin
Anywhere OGG goes, there you will always see tradeinvestg...... I like her loyalty. cool
Hope I'm not looking for another trouble. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 1:43pm On Dec 20, 2018
Mcy56:

Anywhere OGG goes, there you will always see tradeinvestg...... I like her loyalty. cool
Hope I'm not looking for another trouble. grin

you this babe, na everything you see you go day voice?

dont u know that the 1st like and share u see on his post is from tradeinvetg. now you wan bring another trouble for here heeen. abi u think na only u get eagle eyes. pls ignore and let continue enjoy his good work

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:48pm On Dec 20, 2018
currentprice:
you this babe, na everything you see you go day voice?
dont u know that the 1st like and share u see on his post is from tradeinvetg. now you wan bring another prob. for here heeen. abi u think na only u get eagle eyes. grin grin grin
Chai! I'm just complimenting them now. She's a die hard fan, I've been noticing it for long and I like it. cheesy
Oga Chibuking81, abeg help me sign my form make I come over to ghost section till bonanza period. grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 1:50pm On Dec 20, 2018
ACCESSBANK Shareholders rightnow grin

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:52pm On Dec 20, 2018
@CP, any idea of how low Access might go?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 1:52pm On Dec 20, 2018
PETERiCHY:
ACCESSBANK Shareholders rightnow grin

Access mgt no try atall

grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 1:53pm On Dec 20, 2018
DIEMONDBK. Shellholders rightnow grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:56pm On Dec 20, 2018
PETERiCHY:
DIEMONDBK. Shellholders rightnow grin
Lol at the meme grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 20, 2018
Any slight bad news...We might see another 2016 price.
@Mcy56 forget tradeinvetg and ogg.

You and peterichy can start una own .. grin grin grin grin

@CP help me diagnose UNILEVER last Q result pls.. I dey eye am @30.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 2:01pm On Dec 20, 2018
Agbalowomeri:
Brent seen below 55
Oti pari grin

Merry Xmas

$40 incoming

(1) (2) (3) ... (4200) (4201) (4202) (4203) (4204) (4205) (4206) ... (7766) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Utalinmou, IYGEAL(m), Oloro29(m), Mills55, YourCoffin and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.