Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4204) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10939247 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4201) (4202) (4203) (4204) (4205) (4206) (4207) ... (7772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 2:02pm On Dec 20, 2018
PETERiCHY:
DIEMONDBK. Shellholders rightnow grin

loll they cant shout
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by tiar: 2:08pm On Dec 20, 2018
Access Bank acquires Diamond Bank: Is bigger actually better?

The CEO of Diamond is finally leaving...

Details available: http://judefejokwu..com

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Willie2015: 2:09pm On Dec 20, 2018
Agbalowomeri:
Brent seen below 55
Oti pari grin

Merry Xmas

Not looking good at all ....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 2:13pm On Dec 20, 2018
Mcy56:
@CP, any idea of how low Access might go?

who knows whether Access MD is heavy on diamond share and to save his investment the need to bring out such idea. may be after selling his holding he will announce the agreement has been withdrawn

access is closing on offer today

grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 2:17pm On Dec 20, 2018
fxuser:

$40 incoming

chai! the good things is trader day chop on both side

cc forex trade alert thread

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 2:18pm On Dec 20, 2018
FBNH
- looks like an inv H & S forming on d daily, once dat neck line is broken ...umm

https://invst.ly/9ku7y
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 2:19pm On Dec 20, 2018
currentprice:

chai! the good things is trader day chop on both side

cc forex trade alert thread

grin grin

CP-OYEL

cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 2:20pm On Dec 20, 2018
MonkeyHunter:

This is suffering from the ignored stock effect. The share price has not performed in the past so nobody pays it any attention.

Union Diagnostic had negative retained earning for a couple of years (- N635m as @ 2015, -N320mas @ 2016) which has now been written off with the latest result. (+N157m as @ Q2 2018). The company is now in a position to pay dividend to its long suffering shareholders with a reasonably high dividend yield at the current proce

Market Cap is N710m 2016 PAT was N316m valuation wise it is pretty cheap. With the latest result it is on track to exceed the 2016 PAT.

The demand for their services (Medical tests) is huge, profitability has been consistent and growing steadily over the past 4 years and capital requirement is low with minimal debt. Float is 49% or N340m so slight buying pressure pushes the share price up.

One should not be anchored to the past but update the prospects of the company with recent information.

Cheers
The MonkeyHunter

Over 270m units of BULLETS was just loaded in UNIONDAC ARMORED TANK smiley

*ThE OcToPuS*

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:22pm On Dec 20, 2018
PETERiCHY:
Over 270m units of BULLETS was just loaded in UNIONDAC ARMORED TANK smiley *ThE OcToPuS*
I saw the volume too, maybe something good is coming its way.... smiley

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 2:33pm On Dec 20, 2018
PETERiCHY:

Over 270m units of BULLETS was just loaded in UNIONDAC ARMORED TANK smiley

*ThE OcToPuS*

shocked shocked. . . dazz some vol action at a support level . lemme chk
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 2:34pm On Dec 20, 2018
@ mercy if you are enjoying something and u want it to continue, just play the game along. if u voice out/ prove smart game over. learn from Success below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGpB7Np7lJM

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:45pm On Dec 20, 2018
currentprice:
@ mercy if you are enjoying something and u want it to continue, just play the game along. if u voice out/ prove smart game over. learn from Success below
cool cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 3:25pm On Dec 20, 2018
Mcy56:

Anywhere OGG goes, there you will always see tradeinvestg...... I like her loyalty. cool
Hope I'm not looking for another trouble. grin

Guess that's because she's one of my many zealous followers !!
However, she's also a not-too-far-away office neighbour, a loyal but very studios student, and a friend who prefers to talk less while growing her knowledge and investment from the side line.
U haven't looked for any trouble(can't see any), but maybe u(@mcy56) can also learn a thing or 2 from her !! ...I believe it will serve u well !!

As for u @currentprice, u once gave off the impression of a mature fellow in my few phone discuss with u in the past.
By now u ought to know that there are few things u should've outgrown. ...else u run urself down to the eight while trying to ridicule others.
Much as we know ur Identities and the 'few pranks u play on the other side of the divide', it is perhaps definitive of ur person, so I HONESTLY care less about it.
However, u should never assume or even conceive it in ur mind that onegentleguy can tour the same path as u. ...I am NOT here for that !!
U need to LEARN to strike a proper balance between knowing when and how to catch ur fun(as u said u always like to do here), and mocking or ridiculing others.
But beyond that, let's do well to FOCUS more on why we are here !!

Regards.

#havingagoodlaughwiththesaidfellowrightnow.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 3:26pm On Dec 20, 2018
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GonFreecss1: 3:46pm On Dec 20, 2018
Very healthy banter, I like what I am seeing.

Do we have any NSEMPA couples here apart from the M one's we recently talked about? grin (The M one's know themselves).

Hehehehehehehehehehe.

So, how market guys? What are we looking at? Financial Markets Armageddon?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 3:47pm On Dec 20, 2018
currentprice:
Pls check your mail.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 3:47pm On Dec 20, 2018
Mcy56:

I saw the volume too, maybe something good is coming its way.... smiley

The volume of UNIONDAC traded from this year Jan 1st till yesterday is not up to 170mUnits.
5k Dividend loading....
N1:50 price appreciation not far-fetched. grin

*ThE OcToPuS*

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 3:50pm On Dec 20, 2018
onegentleguy:

Guess that's because she's one of my many zealous followers !!
However, she's also a not-too-far-away office neighbour, a loyal but very studios student, and a friend who prefers to talk less while growing her investment knowledge from the side line.
U haven't looked for any trouble(can't see any), but maybe u(@mcy56) can also learn a thing or 2 from her !! ...I believe it will serve u well !!

As for u @currentprice, u once gave off the impression of a mature fellow in my few phone discuss with u in the past.
By now u ought to know that there are few things u should've outgrown. ...else u run urself down to the eight while trying to ridicule others.
Much as we know ur Identities and the 'few pranks u play on the other side of the divide', it is perhaps definitive of ur person, so I HONESTLY care less about it.
However, u should never assume or even conceive it in ur mind that onegentleguy can tour the same path as u. ...I am NOT here for that !!
U need to LEARN to strike a proper balance between knowing when and how to catch ur fun(as u said u always like to do here), and mocking or ridiculing others.
But beyond that, let's do well to FOCUS more on why we are here !!

Regards.

#havingagoodlaughwiththesaidfellowrightnow.

mercy u see what u cause now grin anyway where is the consistent btw the two quote

TradeInvestGal:

Hmmm. Thanks but am very satisfied with Sir OGG.
He is a very nice person. I hope I can get to meet him in person, someday. cool

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 20, 2018
PETERiCHY:

The volume of UNIONDAC traded from Jan 1st till yesterday is not up to 170mUnits.
5k Dividend loading....

*ThE OcToPuS*

when one is disappointed,regret follows.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 4:03pm On Dec 20, 2018
PETERiCHY:

The volume of UNIONDAC traded from this year Jan 1st till yesterday is not up to 170mUnits.
5k Dividend loading....

*ThE OcToPuS*

Great coy to have in one's portfolio, but that ur price projection is damn right euphoric !!
That said, I also wish to rejoice with u !! wink cheesy grin

Cheers.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TradeInvestGal(f): 4:07pm On Dec 20, 2018
currentprice:

mercy u see what u cause now grin anyway where is the consistent btw the two quote

Mr go relax in one corner joor! that post was before i met bros Onegentleguy physically. As at the time, i was only engaged in a private chat with him, which was also when i found out he was based in the same city as me.
But i know need to convince u oooooo. ...i know ur 2nd name is Thomas.
so ride on! tongue
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yok: 4:07pm On Dec 20, 2018
NIGERIA STOCK MARKET GENERAL COMMENT EXPECTED HIGH AND LOW - FOR 21 DECEMBER 2018-

Market closed on the 20 of December on the positive side but with negative breadth, 17 winners 23 losers. Closure level of 30,802.9 still within the trading range.

For Friday 21 December 2018, expected High is 30,901.60 low at 30,605.49

Let us keep our money for now; except there is real bonanza (20 kobo level on some profitable stock, I am keeping my cash), I am on holiday mood for now. I must celebrate. We will take up matters by next year, the index can close anywhere, we have already boxed the expected range.

We still have one merger play on the line, but our fundamental people can go and do the research, technically the bears saying saying, let us all enjoy on this stock time for celebration no fighting: Merger-with-Kalambaina-Cement-Company-Limited/42257, we are now rushing for mergers [url]https://www.proshareng.com/news/Stock%20%20Analyst%20Updates/CCNN-Notifies-on-Proposed-Merger-with-Kalambaina-Cement-Company-Limited/42257[/url], don't be greedy buy the dips only. For now I am in celebration/Rouge trader mood. If the link is not going, tell me I will repost.

Caution: This is for information purpose only. Data used are assumed to be correct. However, you may want to verify the data from an appropriate source. Also, Institutions can afford to suffer big losses without going burst compared with an individual, you cannot follow them blindly (you need to at least have some knowledge/your own plan).
N:B

1. Due to the fact so many new people are coming to this forum and may not know this use of following the “big monies that move markets”, I will be indicating why/how to use the information. This will be a permanent future of my post to reduce some comments which may prevent the people that understand the system from confusion by people who have not followed how this started. My comment for today for anybody who doubts the efficacy of following the fund is to look at my recent recommendations for the past 2 months.

2. The fund will still hold some equity, the terms of service states this. Thus no matter the condition of the market, it will not liquidate to Zero, unless the fund is exiting from the particular Country involved. This is an equity fund investing in the Nigeria market. The date displayed may not be the actual date of purchase/sale of equity (this is lega and allowable under the regulations guiding funds operations in general).

3. You cannot bear losses like the fund. The pocket of the fund is too deep. Therefore, as an individual you are not suppose to be in the market during the stock market crash. Before or during the crash, reduce your holding.

If you are seeing this type of data on MSCI for the first time. You may need to verify the figures. Go to my previous posts (https://www.nairaland.com/yok/posts), you will see the various sources where the data can be verified.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jonadull: 4:09pm On Dec 20, 2018
PETERiCHY:

5k Dividend loading....

*ThE OcToPuS*

What happened to Bonanza ?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8356015_1545173476276_jpeg2abdb6362aa5347b27307a6cb576057e

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by arduino: 4:10pm On Dec 20, 2018
@Mcy56,
UNITY and JAIZ Banks grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TradeInvestGal(f): 4:16pm On Dec 20, 2018
tongue tongue
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 4:18pm On Dec 20, 2018
^
^^
@ OGG
TradeInvestGal:
@Currentprice, continue in ur banter with Sandra. ...pls dont stop !!
I've told her it would mean that she's far more mature if she can ignore u, but she's insisting that she is ready for ur childish pranks.

So pls continue with her.

lol,,, see your life now, you don't need to delete it I have already quoted you
chai! see bitter mistake wanted to post with onegentleguy mistakingly use TradeInvestGal

case closed. i will ignore u from now on

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 20, 2018
yok:
NIGERIA STOCK MARKET GENERAL COMMENT EXPECTED HIGH AND LOW - FOR 21 DECEMBER 2018-

Market closed on the 20 of December on the positive side but with negative breadth, 17 winners 23 losers. Closure level of 30,802.9 still within the trading range.

For Friday 21 December 2018, expected High is 30,901.60 low at 30,605.49

Let us keep our money for now; except there is real bonanza (20 kobo level on some profitable stock, I am keeping my cash), I am on holiday mood for now. I must celebrate. We will take up matters by next year, the index can close anywhere, we have already boxed the expected range.

We still have one merger play on the line, but our fundamental people can go and do the research, technically the bears saying saying, let us all enjoy on this stock time for celebration no fighting: Merger-with-Kalambaina-Cement-Company-Limited/42257, we are now rushing for mergers [url]https://www.proshareng.com/news/Stock%20%20Analyst%20Updates/CCNN-Notifies-on-Proposed-Merger-with-Kalambaina-Cement-Company-Limited/42257[/url], don't be greedy buy the dips only. [b]For now I am in celebration/Rouge trader mood. If the link is not going, tell me I will repost. [/b]

Hahahahahahaha eku merger.. please gist me how MSCI office be right now ! How is the celebrations going? Base on their 291 MILLION units of diamond grin grin I bet they pumping champagne now..
lolz @ we are now rushing for mergers grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 4:30pm On Dec 20, 2018
currentprice:
^
^^
@ OGG

...stop been childish my dear.
Sandra is in my office right now and had used my laptop to reply to u. ...I forgot to log her out and log back in with my own ID before sending that post. ...because I have been busy with a few other task in my hands.
Guess part of the reason I forgot was because we have only had to laugh at ur immense level of immaturity.

But then again, u can BELIEVE what ever u chose to !!
I sincerely have other fishes to fry.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 4:31pm On Dec 20, 2018
currentprice:
CP please stop replying.
I dont know its now a sin to commend also on this forum but now I know. embarassed
Onegentleguy, CP did not say anything bad that one cannot say to a friend but since you took it personal, I will implore you to sheath your sword.
@GonFreecss1 made a similar comment on me and Mendes which we just laughed off.
I wouldnt do that again. CP no vex abeg, na me cause am.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 4:33pm On Dec 20, 2018
currentprice:
^
^^
@ OGG

chai! see bitter mistake wanted to post with onegentleguy mistakingly use TradeInvestGal

case closed. i will ignore u from now on

ignore mode activated. game over

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Michael11stock(m): 4:34pm On Dec 20, 2018
This is the Bonanza na or what other are you waiting for? grin
Jonathan:

What happened to Bonanza ?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8356015_1545173476276_jpeg2abdb6362aa5347b27307a6cb576057e
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 4:37pm On Dec 20, 2018
arduino:
@Mcy56, UNITY and JAIZ Banks grin grin
I dey treck go chibuking81's house make I beg am to sign my application form to move to ghost section until bonanza period. Seems I get plenty enemies here. embarassed tongue
Of course I dont give a damn. tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (4201) (4202) (4203) (4204) (4205) (4206) (4207) ... (7772) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Princkez, otomatic(m), Zagee, faoogoke(m), Mills55, Oloro29(m), Disembark, Ginalex(f), ogoo4real and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.