Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,942 members, 7,814,186 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4212) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10858537 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4209) (4210) (4211) (4212) (4213) (4214) (4215) ... (7747) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by oamuyi(m): 2:20pm On Dec 22, 2018
Coolcash1:

I am liking how the cement guys are stepping up their game...Mad competition in that industry clearly seperating the boys for the men... grin

By now, investors will now where to stake their hard-earned bucks!... grin

Please educate me, we still have not seen the effect on the price of cement.
Well done guys I am really learning a lot here.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 3:11pm On Dec 22, 2018
fxuser:

- very positive weekly price action , closure above N23

- oh oh unable to hold N23 at cob
- daz lower weekly closure , price breaking below prev wkly close
- its nt over
- watch price action ard 50% retracement level , dazz N22 *ish

dis:
no hold
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by smasher1(m): 3:12pm On Dec 22, 2018
Yayira:

Lol you are even me

I don't know why whenever anyone quotes Jonathan, it becomes Jonathan
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 3:12pm On Dec 22, 2018
Access / Diamond Summary
- one gained 57% , d other lost -5% dis week

keep it simple
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 22, 2018
Mahn!!
I should be sleeping on this hread. The knowledge exchanged! Beyond measure!!
Forex thread alert was it for me but this, i found another home.

Hope i'd get answers to these.
Which is the best broker for online trading on NSE , say if the person lives elsewhere outside Nigeria?
Does StanbicIBTC offer online trading? Do they still offer the Nigerian Equity Fund? Any thought on the fund?

Thanks all.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 3:16pm On Dec 22, 2018
GTB

- new lower weekly closure for d year , daz a flag
- if ur holding price is above friday close , i hope u hv a stop loss
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 22, 2018
smasher1:

I don't know why whenever anyone quotes Jonathan, it becomes Jonathan

Meaning ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GonFreecss1: 3:20pm On Dec 22, 2018
Yayira:
Nice read but you guys have been wrong 99% of times and will be wrong again..

Berkshire Hathaway was a failing textile company but what is the market cap as of today ?

I know you guys don’t have problem with Access acquiring Diamond but at the price they are willing to pay because to all of you the bank is dead but to Access there’s still some pulse same way Warren found pulse in Hathaway and those who believed him and took the risk to invest in Berkshire in the early are on profit. HUGELY.

Berkshire Hathaway was a failing textile company

You got that right, the company that was a textile company failed.

Go and check what Berkshire Hathaway is now. It was recapitalized and financed from scratch to be something else. It's not about being wrong or right, it's the fundamentals staring right in your face. Can you bring one logical fact or number that shows Access won't die after the acquisition ?

Then You guys have been wrong 99% of the time statement... I don't know about others, but I erm... that's definitely not me, not to sound arrogant. I did state I could be wrong, and that was if new capital came in, or several other factors, but for now, from what I can see?

If Diamond was not having problems we won't be discussing what we are discussing now. I believe you want things to be right because your money is there, it has nothing to do with logic or facts (you haven't stated any), if you had said logic or facts you would have averaged down, the question is did you average down to 66Kobo? I once said if you bought something at 1 naira, you should be happy to buy at 50 kobo if the same conditions are the same as at when you bought. I remember you quoted me, my deduction is you lacked confidence in what you invested in, you have confidence now because of the same news that made you lose confidence in it before. This is my opinion, and they are facts. Like I said before, if you, or anyone here or the news says anything negative about an asset I own and it drops in price, I will buy more, because I know it's worth. Do you know the worth of what you have? Have you done the numbers? What does the numbers tell you? Are you confident because Access is buying and the news? Or are you confident with the numbers?

Logic over emotion in this market is always advisable.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 22, 2018
fxuser:
GTB

- new lower weekly closure for d year , daz a flag
- if ur holding price is above friday close , i hope u hv a stop loss

My eyes on this one like there’s no other stock on nse grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by valentinenwoko: 3:22pm On Dec 22, 2018
Mr fxuser,. With the additional listing of 11.8billion shares by ccnn, please what is the effect on current price.comment please
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by valentinenwoko: 3:23pm On Dec 22, 2018
NSE Okays Listing of 11.9m Shares of CCNN After Merg
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jonadull: 3:23pm On Dec 22, 2018
Yayira:

Meaning ?
grin grin
When you quote me . My moniker becomes Jonathan .
Nairaland have censored the word na .
If you type Jonadull_ or Jonadaft_ (without the underscore of course) it will turn to Jonathan.

If you also type Dullardinho_ ,it will become Muhamadu Buhari . Nairaland no go kill person

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by valentinenwoko: 3:24pm On Dec 22, 2018
total of 11,886,823,200 ordinary shares of 50 kobo each of Cement Company of Northern Nigeria (CCNN) Plc have been listed by the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE).

This followed the approval of the application filed by the cement manufacturer to list these shares on the trading platform of the local stock exchange.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GonFreecss1: 3:27pm On Dec 22, 2018
Godlylifeoneart:

You definitely cannot rewrite hx... The value of gold is ingraved in the commodity itself, not to talk about the liquidity.... Have you or ever seen a bitcoin before? It is an imaginary asset created to exchange physical value
You need not asked any member on dz forum the difference between gold and crypto currency. We are far above that.
Gold remain a physical commodity, it has surpass the value of the dollar since 1972
An ounce of gold was traded at $30 in 1974 today same once of gold is being traded at sub $1250.00
You don't come here and enlighten us about an imaginary ledger created via an electronic platform for the purpose of exchanging values for physical commodities....
The fall and near collapse of crypto is due largely to awareness, not just the conspiracy theories against it.
The moment people begin to know the truth about crypto, the value begins to decline to where its today.
So bra don't compare gold with crypto... An Aboki on the street of yaba ojuelegba road will enlighten you more

This is not the thread for it, I have been banned so many times about discussing about said topic, so I won't say anything about this, or your wrong misconception about what money/value is. Let time as usual decide.

But talking for Digital banking and then going on to talk for Gold is the funniest behavioral Cognitive Dissonance I have seen in recent times. Carry on bro, you are probably right, money doesn't evolve. I am wrong, very wrong.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GonFreecss1: 3:35pm On Dec 22, 2018
PIPnator:
Mahn!!
I should be sleeping on this hread. The knowledge exchanged! Beyond measure!!
Forex thread alert was it for me but this, i found another home.

Hope i'd get answers to these.
Which is the best broker for online trading on NSE , say if the person lives elsewhere outside Nigeria?
Does StanbicIBTC offer online trading? Do they still offer the Nigerian Equity Fund? Any thought on the fund?

Thanks all.

For brokerage services, it depends on what you want. Many of them are quite good.

I know Stanbic can only be operated with via their web platform and you need a minimum of 5 million naira. Respect those who use Stanbic here o. grin grin grin

But Merristem and United Capital, have both a web platform and a mobile app. Merristem has both Apple and Android, I think united capital is just android for now. Minimum amount to deposit is 10K for both.

It all depends on you and what you want.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 3:38pm On Dec 22, 2018
Yayira:

My eyes on this one like there’s no other stock on nse grin

- una don call am taya
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 3:43pm On Dec 22, 2018
valentinenwoko:
Mr fxuser,. With the additional listing of 11.8billion shares by ccnn, please what is the effect on current price.comment please

don't know brother , FA pipu plentty here to analyze dilution impact on fv, p/e & eps dem dem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 22, 2018
Jonathan:
grin grin
When you quote me . My moniker becomes Jonathan .
Nairaland have censored the word na .
If you type Jonadull_ or Jonadaft_ (without the underscore of course) it will turn to Jonathan.

If you also type Dullardinho_ ,it will become Muhamadu Buhari . Nairaland no go kill person

Oh ok

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 3:51pm On Dec 22, 2018
fxuser:
FBNH
- looks like an inv H & S forming on d daily, once dat neck line is broken ...umm

https://invst.ly/9ku7y

- strong close (similar to UBA unline access), price breaking above dat neck line , very positive price action
- chikou span breaking above price , cloud resistance ahead , we cud see N8.2 next

#learning
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 3:51pm On Dec 22, 2018
fxuser:

- strong close (similar to UBA unlike access), price breaking above dat neck line , very positive price action
- chikou span breaking above price , cloud resistance ahead , we cud see N8.2 next

#learning
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 22, 2018
valentinenwoko:

Billions or millions ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 22, 2018
Fxuser how about Fcmb ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 3:54pm On Dec 22, 2018
Access
- bonanza pipu are waiting at N5
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 3:57pm On Dec 22, 2018
Yayira:
Fxuser how about Fcmb ?

- wen i see d weekly chart sef , i just carry face commot
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 3:59pm On Dec 22, 2018
oamuyi:

Please educate me, we still have not seen the effect on the price of cement.
Well done guys I am really learning a lot here.

Price impact is going to be in the near term as these big-size firms continue to innovate on driving cost of production down to sustain profitability in the light of tight margin in the industry. The size effect occasioned by economies of scale, continuous investment in cheaper energy sources and creating a level playing ground for all players by the government will also help boost and hasten downward movement in product price.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 3:59pm On Dec 22, 2018
fxuser:
Access
- bonanza pipu are waiting at N5

grin...Please fxuser, what's your take on fidson and wapco.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 22, 2018
fxuser:

- wen i see d weekly chart sef , i just carry face commot

Those MM did the stock bad..
Anyway let’s see what will happen in January
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 22, 2018
GonFreecss1:

For brokerage services, it depends on what you want. Many of them are quite good.

I know Stanbic can only be operated with via their web platform and you need a minimum of 5 million naira. Respect those who use Stanbic here o. grin grin grin

But Merristem and United Capital, have both a web platform and a mobile app. Merristem has both Apple and Android, I think united capital is just android for now. Minimum amount to deposit is 10K for both.

It all depends on you and what you want.

The last time i bought any stock on NSE was in 2006/2007. Guiness. Was a good experience based on the return but the actually buying process, isnt.
Bought from defunct broker (Allbond) (maybe they are back in business again, im not too sure) , there wasnt proper receipt. My only claim to the stock was a set numbers they gave me as my.. i think SEC number or so. Luckily i received good dividend from them afterwards plus 1 stock for every 4 unit i held.

Actually what i want is, a brokerage account where i can open and close trade online, withdraw to my bank. Do all these without having to be physically present at the brokers office.

The amount to be traded isnt actually the concern but really thanks for responding. I do appreciate.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 22, 2018
GonFreecss1:

This is not the thread for it, I have been banned so many times about discussing about said topic, so I won't say anything about this, or your wrong misconception about what money/value is. Let time as usual decide.

But talking for Digital banking and then going on to talk for Gold is the funniest behavioral Cognitive Dissonance I have seen in recent times. Carry on bro, you are probably right, money doesn't evolve. I am wrong, very wrong.

Bra... You are a mile off the track
The mentioning of Gold was in response to the member who asked a question on if money should be invested in savings.... I suggest, With all due respect, you had best immediately start your weekend and start again next week.
I repeat... Buying gold for keeping may offer a better hedge against inflation.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 4:09pm On Dec 22, 2018
Coolcash1:

grin...Please fxuser, what's your take on fidson and wapco.

Wapco
- still under d 50-ema (bearish trend remains intact )
- daily macd and rsi show bullish divergence , more like bearish slow down , not a trend reversal
- weekly hammer suggest price correction to the upside (bounce) in coming
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 4:15pm On Dec 22, 2018
Yayira:

Those MM did the stock bad..
Anyway let’s see what will happen in January

d bigger picture looks ai
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GonFreecss1: 4:18pm On Dec 22, 2018
Godlylifeoneart:

Bra... You are a mile off the track
The mentioning of Gold was in response to the member who asked a question on if money should be invested in savings.... I suggest, With all due respect, you had best immediately start your weekend and start again next week.
I repeat... Buying gold for keeping may offer a better hedge against inflation.

Lol! Never argued with that, I argued with the assumption of calling Gold a good hedge then putting another asset you obviously don't even understand down.

And I mean it, you do not understand it, at all. I don't want to explain anything as it will take time, but we shall see.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4209) (4210) (4211) (4212) (4213) (4214) (4215) ... (7747) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: drotba(m), Utalinmou, ExpertDealer and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.