Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4238) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10880903 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4235) (4236) (4237) (4238) (4239) (4240) (4241) ... (7752) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lalasticlala(m): 11:47am On Jan 01, 2019
Anambralstson:
Lalasticlala happy new year, my regards to your family especially little baby.

Thank you

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:51am On Jan 01, 2019
@Yayira, yayi babe, I wish I can show you how relaxed I am right now, lying down and commenting on Nsempa thread with all smiles on my face. grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Beke2020: 11:54am On Jan 01, 2019
Happy new friends, may this year 2019 be your best year ever in Jesus name amen
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Parisfran(f): 12:04pm On Jan 01, 2019
Jonathan:

They’re very good friends .
Everything na just stunt , it was all planned.
Yayira,Mcy56 . Isn’t that true? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed tongue

Lol... funny enough, the person that caused this issue just dey shine teeth for the matter.

One thing I must not carry into 2019, is not to join issues with anybody. Cause this thing is like group discussion that blew up.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Parisfran(f): 12:11pm On Jan 01, 2019
Yayira:

Please keep my name off your post.. you were never nice to me in my pains and not nice to me in my time of joy.. up to the last hours of 2018 you were not nice to me so don't act nice in 2019.. Go and sit in one corner.. you are one faceless person, the very FIRST I want to keep as enemy for life and God help us both we never cross paths.

Mcy56:
@Yayira, yayi babe, I wish I can show you how relaxed I am right now, lying down and commenting on Nsempa thread with all smiles on my face. grin grin

E never reach like this. Abeg let Peace reign.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:18pm On Jan 01, 2019
You sure doesn't know me yayi babe, if you do you will know that some talks doesn't get to me a bit. Just laughing exchanging comments with you, enjoying it actually. grin
You self don talk say my winch strong, so go figure girl. lol. While trying to figure, remember AI too.
@yayira babe my virtual world frenemy. kiss
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:22pm On Jan 01, 2019
Parisfran:
E never reach like this. Abeg let Peace reign.
Thanks sis. I'm catching fun actually. She's the one making me to be on her case. Let her keep getting serious. grin

@yayira, yayi, yayir.... I just feel like mentioning that moniker over and over again. I'm waiting for my chicken o. kiss
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chomzy19(f): 1:17pm On Jan 01, 2019
BullBearMkt:
Happy New Year to every member of this forum. Wishing us Prosperous 2019. This is our year of the Overflow. May we overflow in Profits in the financial market this year and in every areas of our lives.

Welcome to 2019!!!

PLAN YOUR TRADES AND TRADE YOUR PLANS
grin grin grin grin grin

Happy New Year Boss! Thank you for all you do here and may God keep lifting you as you help lift our portfolios.

@Fxuser same wishes for you too.

We, ghost members, see you guys and we are grateful.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 1:27pm On Jan 01, 2019
Parisfran:

Lol... funny enough, the person that caused this issue just dey shine teeth for the matter.

One thing I must not carry into 2019, is not to join issues with anybody. Cause this thing is like group discussion that blew up.

Before your new year resolution, finish the issue you join with me first grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by valentinenwoko: 1:31pm On Jan 01, 2019
Please mention 2019 stocks
1. Transcorp
2. CI Leasing
3. CCNN.
4. Fidelity
5. Multiverse
6. Uniondac.

Please comments and criticism.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 1:32pm On Jan 01, 2019
Yayira:

....And by His grace we will not miss any

Amen
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 1:38pm On Jan 01, 2019
sky2891:

Please, what's the resistant levels for Wema?

Weekly Chart
- highest weekly close in last 20 wks is 66kobo
- wkly macd is above signal line
- wkly rsi approaching 50
- price is also trading above its 50-ema
- daily macd above the zero line
- many things looking good bros , further brk out expected

cheers
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jan 01, 2019
valentinenwoko:
1. Transcorp
2. CI Leasing
3. CCNN.
4. Fidelity
5. Multiverse
6. Uniondac.

you left out Air service(newrest) and vitafoam?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jan 01, 2019
I want to wish everyone who contributed in one way or the other in the Nigeria stock market pick alert section of nairaland a happy new yr.God bless our portfolios in 2019

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:15pm On Jan 01, 2019
valentinenwoko:
1. Transcorp 2. CI Leasing 3. CCNN. 4. Fidelity 5. Multiverse 6. Uniondac.
I will replace that multiverse with Fcmb. What is it doing in the list in the first place? Just a harmless question o. I hope you factor in election too.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:17pm On Jan 01, 2019
locodemy:
God bless our portfolios in 2019
Big Amen to that! Happy new year.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:23pm On Jan 01, 2019
DOLLARTEX:
you left out Air service(newrest) and vitafoam?
Air service is going now, I mean going to be delisted soon. Vitafoam is illiquid.
Yariya what's your opinion on vitafoam? I think one can keep eye on Wapco too, I mean those that have it in their radar ....my opinion please.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 2:44pm On Jan 01, 2019
Yayira:

Please keep my name off your post.. you were never nice to me in my pains and not nice to me in my time of joy.. up to the last hours of 2018 you were not nice to me so don't act nice in 2019.. Go and sit in one corner.. you are one faceless person, the very FIRST I want to keep as enemy for life and God help us both we never cross paths.

You are taking this too far o.
And na you I like pass for this forum. Our iron Lady please reconsider your stance.
Enemy for life dey some how. shocked
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 2:51pm On Jan 01, 2019
Mcy56:

I think you should give her some space for now.
I trust my Lady, she will be fine. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 2:53pm On Jan 01, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 01, 2019
Mcy56:

Air service is going now, I mean going to be delisted soon. Vitafoam is illiquid.
Yariya what's your opinion on vitafoam? I think one can keep eye on Wapco too, I mean those that have it in their radar ....my opinion please.
yeah,air service will be having an EGM on 29 of this month to discus possible delisting,but before then boys go chop na.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sky2891: 2:54pm On Jan 01, 2019
fxuser:

Weekly Chart
- highest weekly close in last 20 wks is 66kobo
- wkly macd is above signal line
- wkly rsi approaching 50
- price is also trading above its 50-ema
- daily macd above the zero line
- many things looking good bros , further brk out expected

cheers

Thank you
Please, Transcorp too
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Parisfran(f): 3:18pm On Jan 01, 2019
Agbalowomeri:

Before your new year resolution, finish the issue you join with me first grin

Oga abeg I no mind join issue with you o. Na y i send you mail.

2019, we go buy Benzzzzz!!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by anjilgreat(f): 3:48pm On Jan 01, 2019
Happy New Year to everyone. Big thanks to the selfless effort of fxuser, BBM and every other selfless contributors on this platform.

I want to specially appeal to madam Yariya and madam Mcy56 to please let go of the past, move on and naturally continue in the love and peace this season/2019 brings. Both of you are valuable and highly appreciated on this platform.

2019 is a glorious year full of Greater Glory for us and our loved ones in Jesus name. Amen...HAPPY INVESTMENT with GREAT REWARD for US ALL!!!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by anjilgreat(f): 3:53pm On Jan 01, 2019
XVIER:
merry Xmas ma, I've been a follower since.

Happy New Year to you my brother. May God grant you your greatest heart desires this 2019 in Jesus name.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 4:16pm On Jan 01, 2019
anjilgreat:
Happy New Year to everyone.
2019 is a glorious year full of Greater Glory for us and our loved ones in Jesus name
Amen. Wish you the same Ma'am.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Cadillac15(m): 4:26pm On Jan 01, 2019
@yayira

Your silent treatment is working. If only you will just continue to ignore all her mentions and subsequent posts. Let her continue to expose her hollow brain.

We all know who the troublesome and mentally unstable one is. It is definitely not you.

Gracias

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 4:38pm On Jan 01, 2019
Uhhmmm...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 4:39pm On Jan 01, 2019
@yayira, I no get issue with you o. My mind is clear and free. Na you first find my trouble but feigning victim, no qualms, it's okay.
Here extending my best wishes to you this new year and beyond, that you make me your number one enemy is okay, I'm not bothered in the least by such utterances, it only makes me stronger but just to let you know I wouldn't replicate it, I'm more than that.
Let me tell you something, don't go all your way threatening people, aftermath of it might not be palatable depending on the individual.
Know that humility is a virtue, embrace it.
In all, I wish you all the best and I wish myself best of luck. kiss

*I just hope this episode ends here.*
*Draws curtain*

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by soloniger(m): 4:56pm On Jan 01, 2019
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
May God continue to give you your heart desires and fill your year with joy and laughter
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 5:25pm On Jan 01, 2019
BUA Merges With Cement Company Of Northern Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TLAX: 5:30pm On Jan 01, 2019
Abeg, people using the "F" appellation to their moniker, Mcy and Yayira, this na new year. Your quarrels are a distraction to the main issue why we are here. There is a thread for people to go and quarrel for NL. I will try and get the link for you. When both of you are not at it, you make a lot of sense with our posts. Lets keep it focused this new year. Na beg I dey beg.

People wey dey take side, e don do too. No more distractions.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4235) (4236) (4237) (4238) (4239) (4240) (4241) ... (7752) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ndept, chimex38, jaybee3(m), Nvednutfr33(m), Ginalex(f), Jonwest and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.