Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,746 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4304) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10873411 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4301) (4302) (4303) (4304) (4305) (4306) (4307) ... (7750) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 4:10pm On Feb 01, 2019
Jonathan:

Sharrap and stop creating unnecessary panic .
Just stop already! Abah !
For the upteenth time, we do not allow this type of language here. Every member is entitle to his/her opinion and we all see the market differently. That is the essence of forming this forum. Any insult on any member is an insult on the entire forum.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by arduino: 4:16pm On Feb 01, 2019
anjilgreat:

Hope your mind has calmed down a little?
Yep ma'am

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yok: 4:24pm On Feb 01, 2019
UPDATE NSE ALL SHARE INDEX- 1 FEBRUARY 2019.

On Friday, the bulls made a surprised appearance with 24 gainers and 11 losers.

NSE All Share loss for 2019 now -2.53%.

Reading in between the lines, it is as if some investors have already taken a position on what will happen after 16 February. However, since we have our money at risk, we will continue to follow the market, but we should expect some reactions after the election. Let us minimize our risk by sticking to equities with sound fundamentals, definitely some good opportunities that look like free lunch will show up, but let us avoid greed.

Caution: This is for information purpose only. Data used are assumed to be correct. However, you may want to verify the data from an appropriate source.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Valueinvestor: 4:41pm On Feb 01, 2019
The reason why a lot of EXCHANGE still exists today is because of the interplay between FEAR & GREED. One cannot separate emotions entirely from trading /investing, it's just part of the game. How do we buy fundamentally strong stocks at cheap price, if people don't panic, or how do we sell an overpriced stock if the greedy ones don't show up. Av always been an advocate of taking partial positions while the valuation is right.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 4:45pm On Feb 01, 2019
Today is 1st February, I will be taking my leave till after election to avoid inconsequential argument, which might lead to name calling. Main while on Monday 4th February is my birthday, hoping to get a lot of stock on bonanza offer as a birthday gift in my birthday week. Miss you all grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 5:18pm On Feb 01, 2019
Jonathan:

Go to hell!
FYI, most of the people on this forum including yours truly are more than 50 years in age. So, stop behaving like an uncultured/uncivilized person.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Onuokwu: 5:31pm On Feb 01, 2019
Chibuking81:
Today is 1st February, I will be taking my leave till after election to avoid inconsequential argument, which might lead to name calling. Main while on Monday 4th February is my birthday, hoping to get a lot of stock on bonanza offer as a birthday gift in my birthday week. Miss you all grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

At least try and show face on that day so that you can acknowledge the birthday greetings.

Don't allow yourself to be stampeded out of NSEMPA. It is a public forum so feel free to air your views and make your recommendations. Osondi, Owendi. As long as your language is civil and you have not abused anybody, you have nothing to worry about.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ndidigood(f): 5:31pm On Feb 01, 2019
C

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jonadull: 5:32pm On Feb 01, 2019
kolaish:
FYI, most of the people on this forum including yours truly are more than 50 years in age. So, stop behaving like an uncultured/uncivilized person.
Ogbeni . Face whatever you’re here for .
I didn’t quote you in the first place before you jumped on my mention . Stop foaming in the mouth and fuck_ off my mention .

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 5:33pm On Feb 01, 2019
kolaish:
For the upteenth time, we do not allow this type of language here. Every member is entitle to his/her opinion and we all see the market differently. That is the essence of forming this forum. Any insult on any member is an insult on the entire forum.

I totally agree with the part in bold !!
Everyone is free to align with what suites them best.
Thats what makes for the peculiarity of investing and supports the dynamic nature of the market.

Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 5:35pm On Feb 01, 2019
Jonathan:

Go to hell!

This is just NOT right my dear.
We should all strive to respect each others opinion. ...and even if we must criticise(on stock related matters), let it be constructive and seasoned with logical proof. I've always preferd to be an advocate of this.

Pls lets work to abide by this.

Regards.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jonadull: 5:40pm On Feb 01, 2019
onegentleguy:

This is just NOT right my dear.
We should all strive to respect each others opinion. ...and if we must criticise, let it be constructive and seasoned with logical proof. I've always preferd to be an advocate of this.

Pls lets work to abide by this.

Regards.
Walahi If that man quote me to say trash to me again . I will respond to his mention with double trash.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Onuokwu: 5:47pm On Feb 01, 2019
Jonathan:

Walahi If that man quote me to say trash to me again . I will respond to his mention with double trash.

Is that what you are here for? I believe the search for something more tangible brought you here. Why not stay focused on that.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jonadull: 5:50pm On Feb 01, 2019
Onuokwu:

Is that what you are here for? I believe the search for something more tangible brought you here. Why not stay focused on that.
Ok
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 6:09pm On Feb 01, 2019
Jonathan:

I didn’t quote you in the first place before you jumped on my mention . Stop foaming in the mouth and fuck_ off my mention .

Sir. Please Lets learn to tolerate each other. Please remember that we are not there yet so we need to be focused and face the business we are here for. Am sure non of us is worth a billion$ here cos if we are, i dont think such a fellow will have time to be on this forum. I for one will not be here targeting #5m for a whole year if i worth that. please let tolerate ourselves. Not all comments or negative comments we should reply that does not mean we are mumu or we dont know how to reply back but for the sake of tolerance we should learn to ignore. Please omoyemi

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jonadull: 6:24pm On Feb 01, 2019
aremso:

Sir. Please Lets learn to tolerate each other. Please remember that we are not there yet so we need to be focused and face the business we are here for. Am sure non of us is worth a billion$ here cos if we are, i dont think such a fellow will have time to be on this forum. I for one will not be here targeting #5m for a whole year if i worth that. please let tolerate ourselves. Not all comments or negative comments we should reply that does not mean we are mumu or we dont know how to reply back but for the sake of tolerance we should learn to ignore. Please omoyemi
I’m sorry sir .
I’m sorry kolaish angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:31pm On Feb 01, 2019
aremso:

Baba d way u dey mention dis amount ...ummm..As for me ..na just 40% of my capital invested i dey find...i no dey find 80% or 100%.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Michael11stock(m): 8:27pm On Feb 01, 2019
tritritri:

Baba d way u dey mention dis amount ...ummm..As for me ..na just 40% of my capital invested i dey find...i no dey find 80% or 100%.
me dey find 100% God pls answer my prayer
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 10:29pm On Feb 01, 2019
Michael11stock:
me dey find 100% God pls answer my prayer

Amen to that bro..All things are possible
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jonadull: 10:41pm On Feb 01, 2019

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 1:21am On Feb 02, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jideflash(m): 2:59am On Feb 02, 2019
Sovereign Trust Insurance Plc says it paid a total of N4.2bn undecided to settle insurance claims in 2018.

The firm said in a statement that the payment was in affirmation of its commitment and capacity to honour all genuine claims as and when due.

It said the settled claims of N4,243,642,157.36 was paid to various customers spread across the country.

https://punchng.com/sovereign-trust-paid-n4-2bn-insurance-claims-in-2018/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 3:38am On Feb 02, 2019

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 3:44am On Feb 02, 2019
Chibuking81:

Adviser no. 1, maybe you want to relieve your anger, because of some % loss yesterday, but you are take it the wrong way. If you don't buy lower, but only to loss while others are buying lower, to sell higher who makes money? Those that bought UBA at #6.50
where did their money come from? Does it mean that before yesterday that UBA don't have better price for them to use all their money on. Meaning that they know that at this period of time that stocks price will be presenting good bonanza opportunities. Did you think that I have not bought some stocks during January bonanza, while waiting for next week February bonanza price. Anyway you can say whatever you choose, but getting stock cheaper before the next 8 working days are over is my project for now. Then the movement towards the northern pole will start grin

At the bolded, retraced your word before your words will work against you. What work for me can not work for you, remember, we are both two different individual.

Didn't mean to offend you sir, but like they would always say, "too much of anything is bad".

Take the bear and bonanza things easy ...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 7:04am On Feb 02, 2019
lancee:
https://abokifx.com/news/nigeria-s-pan-african-bank-uba-expands-to-mali-reuters
grin with this good news, can there share price come down below #4 befor 14th of this month ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Michael11stock(m): 8:30am On Feb 02, 2019
Thank you bro, me too want buy Benz cos of My Myc Mcy grin where she dey oga Vee
lancee:

Amen to that bro..All things are possible

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 8:49am On Feb 02, 2019
Jonathan:

Buhari's boy don vex.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:48am On Feb 02, 2019
ihedioramma:
grin with this good news, can there share price come down below #4 befor 14th of this month ?
you wanted to say #14 before 14th of this month,I guess!welcome back bro.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by STOjo: 9:59am On Feb 02, 2019
TA/FA gurus. Please what is the reasonable buying price for Transcorp I want to invest N10,000 (Ten thousand naira). Nobody should tell me it is small o, after-all money na money.
Happy weekend.
It is February the month of love.
Too much love smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GonFreecss1: 10:13am On Feb 02, 2019
veecovee:

Didn't mean to offend you sir, but like they would always say, "too much of anything is bad".

Take the bear and bonanza things easy ...

This is contradictory and hypocritical since the bulls like you are not taking your side easy. It is because the bullish guys are not taking it easy that's why they resorted to insults. There will always be bulls and bears, people make money and lose money both ways so please let's stick to the rules and stop the insults.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 10:36am On Feb 02, 2019
DOLLARTEX:
you wanted to say #14 before 14th of this month,I guess!welcome back bro.
Thank's . No #4 .

(1) (2) (3) ... (4301) (4302) (4303) (4304) (4305) (4306) (4307) ... (7750) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Jerekre(m), Payunsin, sterlingD(m), Babynerd, Agbalowomeri, Mfunkynation(m), Hedgefunds and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.