Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4307) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10888147 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4304) (4305) (4306) (4307) (4308) (4309) (4310) ... (7753) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mftivi: 2:13am On Feb 04, 2019
maishai:

Oga pls open a thread and educate us on how to go about it legallyand peacefull without leaving the shores of the country
lol some sneaky stuff there.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mftivi: 2:14am On Feb 04, 2019
NSE BNK INDEX UPDATE

Refer to my previous chart on the thread price is reacting around my forecasted zone, expect more bullish action

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Michael11stock(m): 7:52am On Feb 04, 2019
grin I dey enjoy the other room no need to tell oga vee how you doing dear?
Mcy56:

Pastor think say I don dey sneak inside the other room ni, he come detain me for house, come put me under watch join. grin
May God grant your heart desire, once you buy the benz and come show pastor, together with your fat tithe, im go give you go ahead. tongue
Pastor Vee na joke o. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 9:48am On Feb 04, 2019
Michael11stock:
grin I dey enjoy the other room no need to tell oga vee how you doing dear?
shocked shocked lipsrsealed
I'm good thanks. smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 9:49am On Feb 04, 2019
These UBA guys doesnt seems to be done yet. lipsrsealed Election campaign fund things
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by moneywoman74: 10:07am On Feb 04, 2019
Happy glorious birthday to Mr Chibuking ( aka Bonanza king) wishing you many more years in good health and bonanza.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yok: 10:27am On Feb 04, 2019
NIGERIA STOCK MARKET GENERAL COMMENT /MSCI POSITION (NSE STOCK MARKET WEATHER REPORT) - FOR 04 FEBRUARY 2019

MSCI Nigeria still no movement in the portfolio as at 1 February 2019.

On Friday, the bulls made a surprised appearance with 24 gainers and 11 losers, looking at the quality of gainers; these are stock that can be regarded as team B grade, not yet clear route for the bulls. Reading in between the lines, it is as if some investors have already taken a position on what will happen after 16 February. However, since we have our money at risk, we will continue to follow the market, but we should expect some reactions after the election. Let us minimize our risk by sticking to sound fundamentals, definitely some good opportunities that look like free lunch will show up, but let us avoid greed.

NSE All Share loss for 2019 now -2.53%. Let us see what will happen from tomorrow, but I do not want to predict anything our charts will guide us as the days go by.

For Monday 04 February 2019, projection for the Nigeria All Share Index, expected High is 30732.26 Low at 30,548.83.

Do not let us rush to buy, let us see that the price we want to buy is close to support and the risk involved not more than 15% (any loss above 15% will be very difficult to recover from).

For now we are watching the market only, except I see exceptional opportunities, I want to remain risk averse.

See the update on our list of selected stock for Subscribers, this will be updated by Monday and we will be relying more on our mathematical models for selection (remember we do not want to buy, except we see good bargain, the entry prices will sometimes look unreasonable low, don’t bother yourselves, we are setting a trap for the market!!!).

First revelation of our merger candidate is out (information for subscribers only). We should start buying little by little, risk is small (company is still profitable with positive reserve and at good support point).

Caution: This is for information purpose only. Data used are assumed to be correct. However, you may want to verify the data from an appropriate source. Also, Institutions can afford to suffer big losses without going burst compared with an individual, you cannot follow them blindly (you need to at least have some knowledge/your own plan).
N:B

1. We have trading systems which will teach you what I am doing, such that you can discover good equities on your own. IO particularly recommend the “No Loss Trading System”, yes no loss, this like own Coca-Cola without Sugar (health drink for your stock investing). E-mail us for more details!!!

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 10:28am On Feb 04, 2019
Oando and transcorp. Those bids, are they real?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jideflash(m): 10:29am On Feb 04, 2019
oya na, una no go sell off caverton grin wink
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:30am On Feb 04, 2019
Chibuking81:
Main while on Monday 4th February is my birthday, hoping to get a lot of stock on bonanza offer as a birthday gift in my birthday week. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Happy birthday the Bonanza Chief. Many happy returns! cool
May the good Lord be gracious to you and grant your good heart desires in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 10:31am On Feb 04, 2019
jideflash:
oya na, una no go sell off caverton grin wink
by friday d food go done wella

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Raider76: 10:36am On Feb 04, 2019
Mcy56:
These UBA guys doesnt seems to be done yet. lipsrsealed Election campaign fund things

Bros if I am to start correcting your English as oga lecturer I will not know where to start. But you achieved your objective��
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:40am On Feb 04, 2019
Raider76:
Bros if I am to start correcting your English as oga lecturer I will not know where to start. But you achieved your objective��
Which is?
My English tisha I know, no boda. tongue
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 10:44am On Feb 04, 2019
moneywoman74:
Happy glorious birthday to Mr Chibuking ( aka Bonanza king) wishing you many more years in good health and bonanza.
Amen oooooooooo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 10:48am On Feb 04, 2019
Mcy56:

Happy birthday the Bonanza Chief. Many happy returns! cool
May the good Lord be gracious to you and grant your good heart desires in Jesus name.

Amen ooo
Thanks.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 10:50am On Feb 04, 2019
eventsmallchops:
this thread is for rich people, i will be there one day , my desire is just to be able to keep food on the table for my family for now
Bolded not really. However, Life is stages. Some rich people you are referring to now were sometimes in their life at the stage you are presently. Just be focused and pray for God to guide you through.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Raider76: 10:50am On Feb 04, 2019
Mcy56:

Which is? ???
My English tisha I know, no boda. tongue

Communication.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:53am On Feb 04, 2019
Raider76:
Communication.
Communicating what?
You'll be terrible at teaching o? Na so you dey give your students quarter info? undecided
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 10:55am On Feb 04, 2019
Chibuking81:

Amen ooo
Thanks.
@chibuking81, May the Good Lord continually shine the light of his countenance on you and your entire household in Jesus Name. Wishing you many happy returns.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by anjilgreat(f): 10:56am On Feb 04, 2019
Chibuking81:

Amen ooo
Thanks.

Happy birthday! may God grant you your greatest heart desires as you celebrate this special day in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 11:05am On Feb 04, 2019
Please house what's cooking in Sterling bank it has been bullish since last week.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:11am On Feb 04, 2019
Raider76:
Communication.
Well, I dont know your angle but if posting market situation is what you referred to then I dont know what the issue is cos im not the one bringing out offers neither telling anyone to sell or buy. If its bull you wouldnt complain.
Those who knows their onions value information more than anything. Some sharp ones used it to their advantage in UBA last week.
Just know that you cant stop me. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 12:23pm On Feb 04, 2019
All these fellows that are playing pranks in the "NSE room" with the equity prices of WEMA, AIICO and CAVERTON, we can only but smile on the side line.
I have since said that folks should immediately "WAC themselves" and take their necessary but required drug of PATIENCE.
Soon they shall meet us at their Fair Values, or at the very least the N1.4, N1.3 and N4.5 boulevard respectively.
Discounting for any and all possible risk, those 3 are way too cheap by all standards !!

We continue to observe.
It is well.

NOTE: NOT to be interpreted as an investment recommendation. ...due diligence still applies.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 12:34pm On Feb 04, 2019
Coolcash1:
Please house what's cooking in Sterling bank it has been bullish since last week.

It is BBM o grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 1:07pm On Feb 04, 2019
Agbalowomeri:

It is BBM o grin
...haba Agba!!!
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:25pm On Feb 04, 2019
E ku market o. grin
At least na only greeting, I no talk anything. tongue
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by geetee123: 1:57pm On Feb 04, 2019
Greetings everyone! New member, JJC to NSE too. Been following this thread for a month now and doing some little reading on Nigeria stocks. Got my Morgan capital account login details today, however, fear still dey catch me as I am not sure I know my right from left in this thing. I am humbly appealing for a mentor to drag me along (as they said experience is the best teacher). I promise not to disturb too much......
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 1:59pm On Feb 04, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:20pm On Feb 04, 2019
geetee123:
Greetings everyone! New member, JJC to NSE too. Been following this thread for a month now and doing some little reading on Nigeria stocks. Got my Morgan capital account login details today, however, fear still dey catch me as I am not sure I know my right from left in this thing. I am humbly appealing for a mentor to drag me along (as they said experience is the best teacher). I promise not to disturb too much......
A very good step in a right direction! wink
You can start by downloading the user manual in their homepage and go through it, its detailed enough. Also read the FAQs.
You can always ask more questions here, it will be attended to, nothing to fear at all. smiley
Link:
http://morgancapitalgroup.com/downloads/MorganCapital%20iTrade%20%20-%20User%20Manual.pdf
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by geetee123: 2:48pm On Feb 04, 2019
Mcy56:

A very good step in a right direction! wink
You can start by downloading the user manual in their homepage and go through it, its detailed enough. Also read the FAQs.
You can always ask more questions here, it will be attended to, nothing to fear at all. smiley
Link:
http://morgancapitalgroup.com/downloads/MorganCapital%20iTrade%20%20-%20User%20Manual.pdf

Currently reading through the guide, thanks for your reply. A link on this FAQs pls? Can't find it on the homepage.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:51pm On Feb 04, 2019
geetee123:
Currently reading through the guide, thanks for your reply. A link on this FAQs pls? Can't find it on the homepage.
Here: http://morgancapitalgroup.com/faq.php
Since market closed already, you can log in while reading the manual so you can understand it faster and better.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by arduino: 3:24pm On Feb 04, 2019
Ikeja Hotel and Ororo effect sha.... grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (4304) (4305) (4306) (4307) (4308) (4309) (4310) ... (7753) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Niyijac and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.