Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,225 members, 7,825,865 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4322) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10929212 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4319) (4320) (4321) (4322) (4323) (4324) (4325) ... (7769) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by edwardaigb: 11:08am On Feb 12, 2019
someone should release uniondiog for the price to move.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Kashif(m): 11:12am On Feb 12, 2019
ZikkyChops:
Morgan is down

working fine from my end
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swilo: 11:12am On Feb 12, 2019
Please, no more entertainment for guests.. grin grin

Cc: all those spying from guest room
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 11:18am On Feb 12, 2019
onegentleguy:

I'll advise u KEY into HEALTHY coys with SOUND FUNDAMENTALS... but which are presently trading at a great MoS discount from their FVs.

I currently hold UBA, WEMA, ZENITH, FIDELITY, FCMB, CAVERTON, AIICO and UNIONDAC in my investment portfolio.
...while UPL, TRANSCORP and MAY & BAKER are confined in my trading portfolio.
All aforementioned coys are currently trading way below their intrinsic/fair values. ...with some presently selling at btw 80-195% discount from their FVs.
On a side note, I consider CAVERTON, FCMB, FIDELITY, WEMA, AIICO and UBA as been the CHEAPEST right now !!

I also have 3 other coys on my radar for which JB is among. The other 2 are...(waiting for some sought of confirmation)

U may wish to make ur choice therein after carrying out ur due diligence.
Try to read btw the lines to decipher a hint.

Cheers

Again its TIME to look the way of CAVERTON, WEMA, FCMB, AIICO, UBA, UNIONDAC, TRANSCORP, UPL, AFPRUD, LEANAFRICA, and MAY & BAKER if u feel u have missed the train.
These coys have still got so much room for price appreciation... particularly the 1st 6.
So u don't also lament missing out on them when they speedily head up in price.
Now is the TIME to be swift with keying in !!

...just a candid piece of advise.

CAVEAT: Due diligence still applies as always pls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:20am On Feb 12, 2019
I can sell every other stocks in my portfolio but can't joke with wapco and zenith.

one will poo while the other will poo and vomit.

Aiico,Transcorp and Access are due for sale to patronize batch B stocks.

cc. mpeace
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GTay(m): 11:21am On Feb 12, 2019
Currently on Full Bid

DangFlour
Livestock
Oando
Wapco
Transcorp
Wema
UnionDAC
Champion
FirstAlum
NNFM
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 11:24am On Feb 12, 2019
locodemy:
I can sell every other stocks in my portfolio but can't joke with wapco and zenith.

one will poo while the other will poo and vomit.

Aiico,Transcorp and Access are due for sale to patronize batch B stocks.

cc. mpeace
My broda, don't sell Transcorp yet. Don't even think of selling it before the end of q2 2019. The news wey want follow this stock is too good to lose. I don sidan inside this bus since 1.12 for over 8months dey wait and I can smell it...
I will join you in wapco after their q1 2019 result.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 11:25am On Feb 12, 2019
currentprice:

many brov, if u open ur eyes well.

ETI is one of them

grin grin grin

Your eyes dey everywhere grin grin grin
I never buy this one finish, make you no cause bull enter am yet o grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by arduino: 11:32am On Feb 12, 2019
GTay:
Currently on Full Bid

[b]DangFlour

Livestock
Oando
Wapco
Transcorp
Wema
UnionDAC
Champion
FirstAlum
NNFM[/b]

How did I miss DangFlour? It was screaming BUY! BUY!! just last week Friday fa........
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:32am On Feb 12, 2019
Mpeace:
My broda, don't sell Transcorp yet. Don't even think of selling it before the end of q2 2019. The news wey want follow this stock is too good to lose. I don sidan inside this bus since 1.12 for over 8months dey wait and I can smell it...
I will join you in wapco after their q1 2019 result.

I am always scared of the huge os.
once it goes out of bid,I will release it for those who get liver pass me.

Loco is no more a greedy person

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by soloniger(m): 11:33am On Feb 12, 2019
GTay:
Currently on Full Bid

DangFlour
Livestock
Oando
Wapco
Transcorp
Wema
UnionDAC
Champion
FirstAlum
NNFM
Transcorp tsunami
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Valueinvestor: 11:45am On Feb 12, 2019
Atimes the next stock to buy is the one you already have

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:45am On Feb 12, 2019
arduino:

How did I miss DangFlour? It was screaming BUY! BUY!! just last week Friday fa........

It's because you left stock issues and was fighting with co-Nsempa members.

you 've learnt a big lesson.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by samzepaparazi: 11:45am On Feb 12, 2019
pls any advise for first bank?

is a sell off taking place in the market or just a pull back
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 12:05pm On Feb 12, 2019
locodemy:

we are almost saying the same thing.I think I have made over 35% in some of my stocks.

until I join you anytime this week,you will accept union diag is a batch B stock to loco

Really and you think the so called batch B stock will be waiting for you when 90% of COYS on NSE year end is Dec. undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by samzepaparazi: 12:06pm On Feb 12, 2019
lol when market is going up,

everyones mouth will be leaking

when its doing down, everyone dissappers grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 12:14pm On Feb 12, 2019
onegentleguy:

While I agree that everything is possible 'in the NSE room', I also think that assigning a N2 price projection to WEMA(at the moment) would equate to been a bit high in optimism.
A N1.40 to N1.60 price range is a more realistic, financially-backed and achievable price target. ...particularly in the short to mid term.(refer to the post above)
On UBA, I honestly do not know who the purported seller is, but what I do know is that UBA like WEMA, is grossly UNDERVALUED. ...and so I'd prefer to care less about anything else.

For those who are well positioned in FUNDAMENTALLY HEALTHY but well UNDERPRICED coys, I'd say u should remain steadfast, relaxed and 'be sipping from ur cup of sweat tea'. ...and always remember to take 'ur necessary but required drug of PATIENCE !!'. This is vey important... so u won't end up making more money for ur broker than u would for urself !!
For those not yet in, its TIME to tinker up on a strategy to align with sound coys with great MoS discount from their intrinsic/fair values. ...so u won't get left behind !!

It is well.
Regards.
samzepaparazi:

Relax my dear... Its nothing but a SHAKEOUT !!
Just remain steadfast and unshakable !!
Refer to the path in bold of the post above.
Remember;

"If there's one thing to learn from the stock market, then it's the fact that those who know when and how to 'take their necessary but required drug of patience' hardly 'fall sick'.
...the market often tend to reward them with the passage of TIME !!"
~Sinclair

"The day u manage to strike the RIGHT BALANCE between fear and greed in line with ur Investment goal is the day u'll begin to decipher 'the many melody' that's been played in the stock market.
...to 'dance to the tune of those melodies' however, u must 1st create that balance with WISDOM and season it with PATIENCE."
~Sinclair

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 12:27pm On Feb 12, 2019
onegentleguy:

Relax my dear... Its nothing but a SHAKEOUT !!
Just remain steadfast and unshakable !!
Refer to the path in bold of the post above.
Remember;

"If there's one thing to learn from the stock market, then it's the fact that those who know when and how to 'take their necessary but required drug of patience' hardly 'fall sick'.
...the market often tend to reward them with the passage of TIME !!"
~Sinclair

"The day u manage to strike the RIGHT BALANCE between fear and greed in line with ur Investment goal is the day u'll begin to decipher 'the many melody' that's been played in the stock market.
...to 'dance to the tune of those melodies' however, u must 1st create that balance with WISDOM and season it with PATIENCE."
~Sinclair

One thing is near certain;
Those selling now will later scramble to come back in.
'Let's hope they can make it through the window, cause the door might be closed by then !!' wink cheesy grin

We continue to observe.

It is well !!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 12:29pm On Feb 12, 2019
samzepaparazi:

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:31pm On Feb 12, 2019
UBA people una well done...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:31pm On Feb 12, 2019
PETERiCHY:

Really and you think the so called batch B stock will be waiting for you when 90% of COYS on NSE year end is Dec. undecided

you will see lots of bid on ur stock tomorrow but don't expect more than 20% increase from the current price.

your stock can't pay more than 3kobo dividend if at all they will pay.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 12:33pm On Feb 12, 2019
tritritri:
UBA people una well done...
strong things are really happening there!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 12:36pm On Feb 12, 2019
locodemy:

you will see lots of bid on ur stock tomorrow but don't expect more than 20% increase from the current price.

your stock can't pay more than 3kobo dividend if at all they will pay.
Let it not be that you sold transcorp (cow) to buy uniondiag (goat, abi bush rat aka ewita)
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by samzepaparazi: 12:36pm On Feb 12, 2019
Sir, @onegentleguy, all your predictions always seem to be right.

how deep are you in this industry,

let me come and be carrying your briefcase just for a year

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:44pm On Feb 12, 2019
veecovee:
Let it not be that you sold transcorp (cow) to buy uniondiag (goat, abi bush rat aka ewita)

I want to pay a paltry tithe to my organization.
Don't you like it?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 12:49pm On Feb 12, 2019
locodemy:

I want to pay a paltry tithe to my organization.
Don't you like it?
... don't understand you. But tithe is paid to the church!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 12:58pm On Feb 12, 2019
samzepaparazi:
Sir, @onegentleguy, all your predictions always seem to be right.

how deep are you in this industry,

let me come and be carrying your briefcase just for a year

Not at all my dear.
There had been a few times when I made 1 or 2 mistakes.
...I simply dust myself, try to learn from it and move on.
No one is infallible !!

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Kashif(m): 1:11pm On Feb 12, 2019
Shakeout really happening.

Seeing millions of 'offers' at upper price cap of the day just to get sellers to come out. And yeah, it is working!! grin angry
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Homextras: 1:12pm On Feb 12, 2019
hi house,

please when are the banks result likely to be released?
e.g zenith, uba, gtb
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 1:14pm On Feb 12, 2019
GTay:
Currently on Full Bid

DangFlour
Livestock
Oando
Wapco
Transcorp
Wema
UnionDAC
Champion
FirstAlum
NNFM

...and at the moment, only Mr WEMA is still on full bid after doing a well above average volume unit !!
It's a N1.40 to N1.60 stock !!. ...if u know, u know.
I recall when I was practically screaming that folks should 'enter the WEMA house @ 51 to 55k when a certain entity was offloading and 'given away VALUE'.
Same thing played out in FCMB and UBA.
I have since said same things on AIICO, CAVERTON, FCMB, FIDELITY, UBA, ZENITH, UNIONDAC, TRANSCORP, UPL, MAY & BAKER and LEANAFRICA.
I have also said that these coys are way too CHEAP given their current prices. ...particularly the 1st 6 !!

Again, the slight pullback u see now is only but a SHAKEOUT !! ...stay calm and utilize it to ur good.
Those who know and understand know what they need to continue to do !!

Enough said.

Regards.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Willie2015: 1:17pm On Feb 12, 2019
samzepaparazi:

Na so life be. my brother.....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 1:24pm On Feb 12, 2019
Homextras:
hi house,

please when are the banks result likely to be released?
e.g zenith, uba, gtb

i think mid next month

Company DPS Date Announced Bonus Closure of Register AGM Date Payment Date Qualification date
Zenith Bank Plc N2.45 12th March 2018 Nil 4th- 9thApril 2018 13thApril 2018 13thApril 2018 3rd April 2018

Guaranty Trust Bank Plc N2.40 21st March 2018 Nil 28th March 2018 10th April 2018 10th April 2018 27th March 2018

United Bank for Africa N0.65 23rd March 2018 Nil 10th April 2018 23rd April 2018 23rd April 2018 9th April 2018

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4319) (4320) (4321) (4322) (4323) (4324) (4325) ... (7769) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.