Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,941 members, 7,838,357 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4325) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10981444 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4322) (4323) (4324) (4325) (4326) (4327) (4328) ... (7784) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ndidigood(f): 12:15pm On Feb 13, 2019
Michael11stock:
grin She is back hello Ndiiiiii
Hi darling,l deedeobserve
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 12:18pm On Feb 13, 2019
Make I come dey go. This is stock/share related pix.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jejebabaa: 12:29pm On Feb 13, 2019
PETERiCHY:

3yrs ago DANGFLOUR ,FIDSON ,MAY & BAKER, CILEASING, NEM to mention but few were all illiquid and were selling below N1. but today we all see how their story changed.

So it's a matter of knowing the (FUNDAMENTAL cum INSIDER INFO) of the STOCK at ones disposal.

albeit whenever you want to bail you do it in batches.
Thanks sir Peroo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ZikkyChops(m): 12:30pm On Feb 13, 2019
And if he Won, Market reverses
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Michael11stock(m): 12:38pm On Feb 13, 2019
cool yeah its cool sweet, we go do the working for you no worry, we miss you small come inside grin
ndidigood:
Hi darling,l deedeobserve
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SDJosh: 12:40pm On Feb 13, 2019
onegentleguy:

Good day.. I'm a student, how much do you think I should have to get started.. It's just for me to acquire little experience..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 12:47pm On Feb 13, 2019
SDJosh:

Good day.. I'm a student, how much do you think I should have to get started..
It's just for me to acquire little experience..

Three taaaazan naira
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ndidigood(f): 12:48pm On Feb 13, 2019
Michael11stock:
cool yeah its cool sweet, we go do the working for you no worry, we miss you small come inside grin
inside where?

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Michael11stock(m): 12:49pm On Feb 13, 2019
Market will still continue upward movement
ZikkyChops:
And if he Won, Market reverses
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Michael11stock(m): 12:49pm On Feb 13, 2019
grin grin grin Ndidiiii
ndidigood:
inside where?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 12:51pm On Feb 13, 2019
Mpeace:
Make I come dey go. This is stock/share related pix.

I hope to do an article on "Why Atiku Abubakar has an 88% chance of wining the presidential election", drawing from a broad analysis of what I call "the power of the determinant of 6 at the February 16th polls", later on Friday.
The 6 factors shall be based around;

• The 'fear of the unknown'
• The 'dance steps of the Generals and their ally'
• The North wastern play
• The disarray in party structure and unity
• The impact of the international community
• The domestic play from within the electorate.

Perhaps some of these folks already have a part of these thoughts.
Btw, I respect any counter opinion including those who support and believe that the incumbent will carry the day.
...so am not cut out for any sought of destructive criticism.
Whoever eventually wins will bring the much needed calm, but I believe that a win from the main opposition will help to better boost and propel the Nigerian state in a greater light. ...particularly to the international community.
By religion, I am naturally disenfranchised. ...and so I am neither in outright support of any party whatsoever.
My only view of things(with the article) is the likely better impact an Atiku win would bring to the table for INVESTORS post election. ...particularly the stock market.(compared to a win for the incumbent)

It is well !!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 46O1CE: 12:55pm On Feb 13, 2019
Some people go cry after hearing election results .
Lmfao

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Michael11stock(m): 1:05pm On Feb 13, 2019
Where is Mcy56 baby
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:05pm On Feb 13, 2019
These analysts are already creating unnecessary tension.
Some stocks retracing now, can we still say this is shakeout?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:09pm On Feb 13, 2019
Michael11stock:
Where is Mcy56 baby
I dey here. I don eavesdrop wetin you talk up there for my back na.
No wonder Pastor dey warn me. undecided
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 1:10pm On Feb 13, 2019
Mcy56:

...ABSOLUTELY, and without an iota of doubt !!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:16pm On Feb 13, 2019
onegentleguy:
...ABSOLUTELY, and without an iota of doubt !!
Issorite sir! I sincerely hope so.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ndidigood(f): 1:20pm On Feb 13, 2019
Mcy56:

babygirl ,if nobody talk about you then UA nobody.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Teeonly: 1:21pm On Feb 13, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:28pm On Feb 13, 2019
ndidigood:
babygirl ,if nobody talk about you then UA nobody.
Lol. I was just joking and referring to his mention where he said you should come inside. Not serious about it at all. grin
Hope u good Sis. smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ndidigood(f): 1:33pm On Feb 13, 2019
Mcy56:

Lol. I was just joking and referring to his mention where he said you should come inside. Not serious about it at all. grin
Hope u good Sis. smiley
l know UA kidding,just running my mouth,m good darling,don't disappear again o
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 1:38pm On Feb 13, 2019
From today to Friday its going to be for the brave hearted...Guys brace up for bear attack coz the bears are going to be around till friday. However, don't fret because it present an opportunity to reload.... grin

Yours truly had to bail out of transcorp yesterday at 1.60 with an entry price of N1.33....I plan to reload sha.

<=My target stocks are access, transcorp, gtb, dansugar, ati bebe lo.... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:42pm On Feb 13, 2019
ndidigood:
l know UA kidding,just running my mouth,m good darling,don't disappear again o
Lol. Nice to hear you're doing great! cool
I'll try not to. I hope the bot is done banning me. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:43pm On Feb 13, 2019
silence everywhere.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Willie2015: 1:47pm On Feb 13, 2019
Coolcash1:
From today to Friday its going to be for the brave hearted...Guys brace up for bear attack coz the bears are going to be around till friday. However, don't fret because it present an opportunity to reload.... grin

Yours truly had to bail out of transcorp yesterday at 1.60 with an entry price of N1.33....I plan to reload sha.

I don sell my GTB too ..
Na to load another stock after pullback
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ndidigood(f): 1:50pm On Feb 13, 2019
tritritri:
silence everywhere.
unagokillmeherewitlaffff

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ndidigood(f): 2:04pm On Feb 13, 2019
Michael11stock:
Why the rush to buy since you missed the first train?, you should have waited for a price drop before you go in, price would definitely drop this week
kpele mydear,ife a na-eme adiro easy .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Michael11stock(m): 2:17pm On Feb 13, 2019
Gbam ndi too much Asa beke grin
ndidigood:
kpele mydear,ife a na-eme adiro easy .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Michael11stock(m): 2:18pm On Feb 13, 2019
grin grin na cos we miss you that is why i take style find your trouble hope you good? i come out yesterday go in today Access hope you code?
Mcy56:

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:21pm On Feb 13, 2019
I don't think selling some of my stocks yesterday was a bad deal.I see the market tanking tomorrow and next.

Holding my cash till next week is the best option for me.

May reload Transcorp again next week at a discount from my selling price.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 2:22pm On Feb 13, 2019
Coolcash1:

On the part in bold, u really think so?
...It's alright then.
The volumes of key fundamental coys within core sectorial indices is driving even much higher(far above average), the market heartbeat(technicals) is becoming healthier, and the index(even as I write) is still in the positive territory @ +0.53% gain(after rejecting a lower low and now making a higher low) ...and u really do think so?
If u know, u know !!
Well... let's continue to observe.

It is well !!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Michael11stock(m): 2:23pm On Feb 13, 2019
The Big guys are coming in these are the signs, fear not but watch your loss target and profit target
Mcy56:

(1) (2) (3) ... (4322) (4323) (4324) (4325) (4326) (4327) (4328) ... (7784) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ositadima1(m), drotba(m), aberdeenshire, aimaft, Salvationone, fidtopade, aburojoe and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.