Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,962 members, 7,838,428 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4327) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10981806 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4324) (4325) (4326) (4327) (4328) (4329) (4330) ... (7785) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 9:41am On Feb 14, 2019
onegentleguy:

As I stated here yesterday, the air mishap was NEVER going to pose any issue for CAVERTON
...just as there's absolutely NO need for all these attempts to make a mountain out of a mole hill !!
I can reliably tell u that the VP professor Yemi Osinbajo has continued his electioneering campaign tour today with yet another CAVERTON helicopter even after yesterday's mishap.
A statement released by the coys(COSG) media group reads in part;

"A true statement of our commitment to safety and professionalism, the VP professor Yemi Osinbajo continues his campaign flying with CAVERTON."

U can view the images of these and more on the company's instagram page.(https://www.instagram.com/caverton_cosg/?hl=en)
In some parts of the images, the VP was seen cheering and discussing with the company's group CHAIRMAN, Chief Makanjuola and the business arm(caverton helicopters) CEO/MD, Mr Bode Makinjuola.
This is a true testament of the coys commitment to high safety standard, and customer/client service.
For those who still do not know, CAVERTON is the biggest player in their line of business and also has the highest safety standard & track record in that segment of the industry. ...yesterday's incident was just a one-off.
Like I said before, the small issue over the mishap was already been sorted out !!
CAVERTON will still board VIPs, and HNIs accross the current electioneering period and beyond, while also carrying out their different core business activities.
The company is here to STAY... so there's absolutely NO question or worry over any impact whatsoever.

Enough said.
Regards.

The accident investigation bureau(AIB) has finally released the report on VP Osinbajo’s Helicopter Crash.
Their findings;

• Crash was clearly caused by brownout(an in-flight visibility restriction caused by dust or sand in which the flight crew loses visual contact with nearby objects that provide the outside visual references necessary to control the helicopter near the ground)
• Caverton did not conduct site survey of the landing field prior to flight, including a broader safety and risk assessment of the landing area prior to the dispatch of the flight.
• The bureau could not run any assessment on the pilots and according to the weather report obtained from the Nigerian Meteorological Agency (NiMET), the prevailing conditions were good, but that the aircraft hovered to land in a brown out condition.

Finally, as part of a precautionary measure to avoid a repeat occurrance, the bureau has recommended the issuance of advisory circular by the Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority (NCAA) to all helicopter operators in Nigeria to be alert to the possibility and effect of brownout or haze.

This should put to bed the thinking that CAVERTON HELICOPTERS(an arm under the Caverton group) may be sanctioned !!

https://t.guardian.ng/news/vice-president-osinbajos-helicopter-crash-avoidable-says-bureau/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 10:27am On Feb 14, 2019
onegentleguy:

This should put to bed the thinking that CAVERTON HELICOPTERS(an arm under the Caverton group) may be sanctioned !!

https://t.guardian.ng/news/vice-president-osinbajos-helicopter-crash-avoidable-says-bureau/
Good one for the caverton hopefuls. Additionally, the crash incidence has succeeded in enlightening investors/traders on the potentials hidden in caverton shares.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TLAX: 10:29am On Feb 14, 2019
BullBearMkt:
Indecision in the market...
There was a pause to the ongoing rally on the NSE index probably due to news emanated from Bloomberg regarding the countries election result. From here, stocks could continue the journey up or reverse. A close above 32634 could indicate rally continuation while a close below 32264 could indicate a reversal.

Watch your portfolio!

PLAN YOUR TRADES AND TRADE YOUR PLANS
grin grin grin grin grin

We still dey the matter. Too early to call it but flat as at 10.20 am grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TLAX: 10:30am On Feb 14, 2019
robobo:

Hello Boss

i have checked through the SIBTC site but could not find the info

wld appr8 if u can provide a link

Its not on their website. Its in the daily summary/outlook sent to their mailing list.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Benz101: 10:31am On Feb 14, 2019
Does anyone have an update on Transcorp’s AGM yesterday?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TLAX: 10:36am On Feb 14, 2019
sky2891:

.....Any facts about the Transcorp AGM today?

AGM? I think what they had yesterday was board meeting. Expect date of AGM to be available shortly.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 11:11am On Feb 14, 2019
onegentleguy:

The accident investigation bureau(AIB) has finally released the report on VP Osinbajo’s Helicopter Crash.
Their findings;

• Crash was clearly caused by brownout(an in-flight visibility restriction caused by dust or sand in which the flight crew loses visual contact with nearby objects that provide the outside visual references necessary to control the helicopter near the ground)
• Caverton did not conduct site survey of the landing field prior to flight, including a broader safety and risk assessment of the landing area prior to the dispatch of the flight.
• The bureau could not run any assessment on the pilots and according to the weather report obtained from the Nigerian Meteorological Agency (NiMET), the prevailing conditions were good, but that the aircraft hovered to land in a brown out condition.

Finally, as part of a precautionary measure to avoid a repeat occurrance, the bureau has recommended the issuance of advisory circular by the Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority (NCAA) to all helicopter operators in Nigeria to be alert to the possibility and effect of brownout or haze.

Yeah right,,,,,I sha know that Root cause analysis is a joke when performed by blacks as evidenced in all places i have worked....l really thank God that the vice president life was not at stake.......Going forward the vice president should please keep patronising Caverton.......I know they will surely get the Helecopters OEM to ascertain the true cause and prevent future occurence
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:21am On Feb 14, 2019
E ku market o. See as everyone just dey observe. grin
Seems market is not backing down ......yet. tongue
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:21am On Feb 14, 2019
Having only zenith and wapco is the best thing for me now.

Leaving the other sales proceeds in my trading account is another good thing to me too.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by edwardaigb: 11:25am On Feb 14, 2019
Good day, can anyone help with e-divided form of IEI, just find out have unclaimed dividend. have checked PAC registrars unsuccessfully. Tnx
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 11:28am On Feb 14, 2019
maishai:

Yeah right,,,,,I sha know that Root cause analysis is a joke when performed by blacks as evidenced in all places i have worked....l really thank God that the vice president life was not at stake.......Going forward the vice president should please keep patronising Caverton.......I know they will surely get the Helecopters OEM to ascertain the true cause and prevent future occurence

Yes I can tell u that he(the VP), as well as our other political brothers has, and will continue to patronize CAVERTON.
Aside aviation services and logistics in the oil & gas space, passenger/client handling and facilitation is one of the many aspect of the helicopter business.
Again, the company's maintenance, repair and overhaul(MRO) project, a world class aviation maintenance platform which would see caverton diversify its revenue base and shift focus from their sole reliance in oil & gas related deals is also nearing completion and will be ready in a matter of months.
There are clearly lots of POSITIVES for this coy.

It is well !!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DivinePips123: 11:30am On Feb 14, 2019
Greetings to all the winners on this interesting thread. I throway salute. smiley smiley smiley

Stock trading is one of the best investment vehicles available today. We at DivinePips also participate in the market. However, diversification of investment portfolio into different investment baskets is a key to risk hedging and overall better financial return.

We are a team of seasoned forex traders with emphasis on capital protection and steady/consistent profits. It was another bumper harvest day for us at DivinePips yesterday. We hit a profit of 14.48% in a single day. Our total returns of just over 3 months trading stands at 186% profit as at today. Imaging investing N1m in this strategy about 3 months ago, it will be worth N2,860,000:00 today (initial capital+profit) smiley smiley smiley
We keep working on surpassing our all time highest daily profit which still stands at 26% profit in a day. smiley smiley smiley
We welcome new investors to share in our success story. Lets make this money together !!! smiley smiley smiley
2019 and beyond - Our year of abundance. smiley smiley smiley
One love.

N.B: To join us , all you have to do is register at www.forextime.com , fund your account, log into your account , open a new tab on your browser, copy and past our url https://www.forextime.com/strategy/DivinePips into the new tab and click on invest. That's all. Then sit back, relax and watch the money pile up. We do not have access to your account, only you can log into your account. The system at www.forextime.com is fully automated, your account will be connected to ours once you carry out the above steps and you profit as we also profit.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 11:43am On Feb 14, 2019
EKUU mkt o

grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 11:44am On Feb 14, 2019
Guess Red can extend to fri ..Not sure what will happen on Monday

Mkt on 50/50
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 11:46am On Feb 14, 2019
locodemy:

Leaving the other sales proceeds in my trading account is another good thing to me too.

dont know why u let go Loco stock at dis time. do u think u can see volume buy at the price u let go, if u decided to reenter grin

wapco ok o

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Benz101: 11:47am On Feb 14, 2019
Abeg is Conoil a good buy? They declared N550,651m in PAT in Q1, N211.295m PAT in Q2 and N1.59bn PAT in Q3 which seens good result trading at N23 currently. Does anyone know any negative on conoil? I still dey learn
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Tolktob: 11:58am On Feb 14, 2019
locodemy:

Upward potential of FCMB still looks promising,wetin i know self
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 11:59am On Feb 14, 2019
The bold should call for concern.
onegentleguy:

Their findings;

Caverton did not conduct site survey of the landing field prior to flight, including a broader safety and risk assessment of the landing area prior to the dispatch of the flight.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:01pm On Feb 14, 2019
currentprice:

dont know why u let go Loco stock at dis time. do u think u can see volume buy at the price u let go, if u decided to reenter grin

wapco ok o

grin grin grin

I will definitely buy it back at good discount and in volume.

State of the nation is bad now..........
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by makashava(m): 12:04pm On Feb 14, 2019
If Buhari win OR Atiiku losses and vice versa, what reaction will happen to Equity market?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:05pm On Feb 14, 2019
Tolktob:
Upward potential of FCMB still looks promising,wetin i know self
Tell us wetin you know na. smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:06pm On Feb 14, 2019
locodemy:

I will definitely buy it back at good discount and in volume.

State of the nation is bad now..........

U dan join bear gang...

Anyways all man with dere strategy

Market cannot move on in a straight line.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:11pm On Feb 14, 2019
makashava:
If Buhari win OR Atiiku losses and vice versa, what reaction will happen to Equity market?
My Answer:
Nothing bad go happen. Market might just react a little, then stabilize.
Reason:
- This election seems calm unlike that of 2015.
- Both contenders are northerners.
- The atmosphere seems to be favouring the incumbent president. lipsrsealed

Caveat: This is based on OA only. tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by samzepaparazi: 12:11pm On Feb 14, 2019
We should still hold tight right?
Wema...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by samzepaparazi: 12:13pm On Feb 14, 2019
Please any explanation as to why FBNH is receiving less attention of late

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:15pm On Feb 14, 2019
tritritri:

U dan join bear gang...
Anyways all man with dere strategy
Market cannot move on in a straight line.
I don't belong to bear gang o. I only look at what is on the table now. I belong to both bear and bull and both of them get signals. It's left for us to utilize them to our satisfaction.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by robobo: 12:17pm On Feb 14, 2019
TLAX:

Its not on their website. Its in the daily summary/outlook sent to their mailing list.

Thanks

is mailing list restricted to clients?
cos entry balance for SIBTC is a hurdle (though im positive it worth it cos dey a market movers so it wld come with lots of insights)
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ndidigood(f): 12:22pm On Feb 14, 2019
samzepaparazi:
Wema...
folo ur val (heart) inugo?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:22pm On Feb 14, 2019
samzepaparazi:
Please any explanation as to why FBNH is receiving less attention of late
I know I'm not a guru or teacher here ......but can you define what you mean by attention?
Reason for asking is because it rose from around 7.30 to 8.40 within a space of few days and hovering between 8.20/8.30 as at today.
Anyway, each have its own "serious attention" time.

*In my dream I still see am for 10* DA things. Make you no take me serious o . grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:23pm On Feb 14, 2019
ndidigood:
folo ur val (heart) inugo?
lol. grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 12:23pm On Feb 14, 2019
samzepaparazi:
Wema...

...ABSOLUTELY, and without an iota of doubt !!
But if u do wish to exit, u can sell... Those who knoweth the value of what they want, are very much on the buying queue !! wink cheesy grin

So u decide. ...U are the CEO of ur portfolio.
Regards.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4324) (4325) (4326) (4327) (4328) (4329) (4330) ... (7785) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: femu(m), ositadima1(m), leparj(m), Agbalowomeri, SetrakusRa(m), Saybal(m), presiade(m), dammybrite, Mfunkynation(m) and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.