Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,887 members, 7,814,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4418) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10857433 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4415) (4416) (4417) (4418) (4419) (4420) (4421) ... (7746) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Griffon(m): 10:59pm On Mar 25, 2019
aremso:
pls newbie in the house, always do your due diligence before jumping on any stock, am using access as an example because someone has burnt his fingers at least for now. Better to have your money intact than to be waiting endlessly on hope.

First timer in here. I know how annoying it feels dragging a pro back to the basis, but I still have to ask, what are the best stocks out there a rookie like me should try to acquire?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 12:57am On Mar 26, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 5:56am On Mar 26, 2019
Mpeace:
Diamond bank shareholders gather here. Access bank no want tell us how them want pay our N1. Whether na by e-dividend mandate(but the money no be dividend) or by bank transfer(them never even call to ask for my bank account number) or them want make we line up for their office? We need to hold emergency general meeting for this matter oh.

Make we all meet for Mcy56 house, Mansion No. 12 banana Island This afternoon by 3:30 pm. Rice and stew go dey.
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/25392_ACCESS_BANK_PLC._CORPORATE_ACTIONS_MARCH_2019.pdf

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 6:40am On Mar 26, 2019

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 6:48am On Mar 26, 2019
phemmie06:

http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/25392_ACCESS_BANK_PLC._CORPORATE_ACTIONS_MARCH_2019.pdf
Thank you sir. I go do this one sharp sharp.

Modified: The forms are not there.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 7:39am On Mar 26, 2019
Chibuking81:
Veritas registrar refuse to pick my call, or reply my email. I have not received my Zenith bank dividend, My e-mandate has been approved by them since before this year. But am not comfortable with them by not picking my calls or reply my email complaint messages.

Now I want to take step forward to report them to security and exchange commission (SEC) or NSE. which of these two have the responsibility of handling this case?
Sorry for late update.
They responded to my last mail, last night and this morning again after forwarding to them what the requested, they responded to my mail this morning as follow;
"Good day,
Thank you for your mail.
We acknowledge receipt of your mail. Be assured that your request is being worked on.
Please be informed that your electronic payment request will reflect in your bank account shortly."

So am patiently waiting for my dividend for reinvestment. If they fulfill what they promised, I will change my perception toward their customers care, and will rate them high.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 7:43am On Mar 26, 2019
Mpeace:
Thank you sir. I go do this one sharp sharp.

Modified: The forms are not there.
I have also checked but I could not find such even I downloaded their edividend mandate form but couldn't find it. I believe they should upload it before Friday
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 7:45am On Mar 26, 2019
Michael11stock:
Awww I miss you like cola why don't you wanna come quick na grin I know you go cope well from that behind class , I no fit abandon my ndi
Spoilt shaild. grin
Articulator spotted. Hope you good. cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 7:45am On Mar 26, 2019
smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 7:46am On Mar 26, 2019
maishai:

Get morgan to mail them on your behalf, they will respect company mail than a yahoo or gmail....
Thanks for your concern. They are currently working on it as their mail write up indicate
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 7:48am On Mar 26, 2019
paulcr7:
Is Uba a good buy for a First timer?
In my opinion, UBA is good. You'll even be qualified for their dividend next week if you buy and didn't sell before then. Only that you shouldn't sell immediately after markdown.
My ogas may have different opinion anyway.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 7:51am On Mar 26, 2019
Mcy56:

In my opinion, UBA is good. You'll even be qualified for their dividend next week if you buy and didn't sell before then. Only that you shouldn't sell immediately after markdown.
My ogas may have different opinion anyway.
What of receiving dividend before mark down. If he or she has not worked out his/ her e-mandate, before then.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 7:51am On Mar 26, 2019
Chibuking81:

Thanks for your concern. They are currently working on it as their mail write up indicate
That's nice. When I saw his comment on you contacting Morgan, I know it's a good one.
There's one issue they are resolving for me now as well. My mind didn't just go there then.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 7:55am On Mar 26, 2019
Chibuking81:

What of receiving dividend before mark down. If he or she has not worked out his/ her e-mandate, before then.
I just believe the dividend will always be there to claim anytime his/her e-mandate issue is settled.....,.but maybe it's not the best to buy before markdown. Guess after markdown will be better right?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 7:59am On Mar 26, 2019
Mcy56:

That's nice. When I saw his comment on you contacting Morgan, I know it's a good one.
There's one issue they are resolving for me now as well. My mind didn't just go there then.
Morgan capital has sent to me my CSCS statement about last three weeks. which tally with the CHN they are requesting for, and the Zenith dividend am waiting for was that of Morgan capital with the same CHN. So I believed that the problem is 99% solved.
Below was Veritas registrar request from me

Kindly send us your
cscs statement for Morgan and CSL.

This should tally with the CHN C********W

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 8:02am On Mar 26, 2019
Mcy56:

I just believe the dividend will always be there to claim anytime his/her e-mandate issue is settled.....,.but maybe it's not the best to buy before markdown. Guess after markdown will be better right?
That's true, but I mean buying long before the mark down, and sell a day or two before mark down, and buy once after the mark down, which one will get more units with the same proceeds as reinvestment.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 8:04am On Mar 26, 2019
Chibuking81:
Morgan capital has sent to me my CSCS statement about last three weeks. which tally with the CHN they are requesting for. So I believed that the problem is 99% solved.
Below was Veritas registrar request from me
That's good. I think it's possible for individuals to have access to his/her CSCS account anytime too.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 8:08am On Mar 26, 2019
Chibuking81:
That's true, but I mean buying long before the mark down, and sell a day or two before mark down, and buy once after the mark down, which one will get more units with the same proceeds as reinvestment.
I think it depends on the person's investment objective. An investor wouldnt have issue with buying before markdown and buying more after markdown..... My newbie's opinion anyway.
That question in the last part is beyond my own level, na for my bosses, my tishas never tishhhh me reach that side. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 8:09am On Mar 26, 2019
Michael11stock:
Fidelity trying to look sexy at the moment those wey know know cool
Fidelity may likely pay 15k dividend, which I do not think will be enticing enough to move the price. Beyond that, my fear about the stock is the paucity of funds moving into the market which may drag the price of most stocks downward, even those with good earnings. I will consider selling if I see the price around 247k to avoid losses.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Michael11stock(m): 8:21am On Mar 26, 2019
grin articulatorite spoilt teddy lol, am good dear I see you don become good teacher here hmmm that is good
Mcy56:

Spoilt shaild. grin
Articulator spotted. Hope you good. cool

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:27am On Mar 26, 2019
phemmie06:

I have also checked but I could not find such even I downloaded their edividend mandate form but couldn't find it. I believe they should upload it before Friday

It’s there.. “Shareholders mandate form”
I believe it’s the same as E-mandate

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 8:27am On Mar 26, 2019
Michael11stock:
grin articulatorite spoilt teddy lol, am good dear I see you don become good teacher here hmmm that is good
Na cramming things my bros. Na my notes I just dey download here. I don almost download Wetin I write finish self. grin
You get any info on transcorp? Cos you mentioned it xtyday.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 8:29am On Mar 26, 2019
Yayira:

It’s there.. “Shareholders mandate form” I believe it’s the same as E-mandate
The instructions says diamond not access, I need clarification on this
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:31am On Mar 26, 2019
They can’t send that notice to nse without uploading the form
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:32am On Mar 26, 2019
phemmie06:

Ok wait then
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 8:37am On Mar 26, 2019
Yayira:
You're right it was from the nse site
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:38am On Mar 26, 2019
Phemi call them..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 8:40am On Mar 26, 2019
Yayira:
I also thought as much but whenever I decisive decision is to be taken I don't believe in assumptions. They should have said diamond shareholders should fill the mandate form of Access and not that we should click on download the diamond form.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 8:42am On Mar 26, 2019
Yayira:
Phemi call them..
Wetin I sàbí, wetin I get all the expected money from them can't make a minute call.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 8:43am On Mar 26, 2019
phemmie06:
All these English gurus are difficult to deal with oooo. Shey diamond wouldn't automatically become Access ni? No be Access registrar go pay?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 8:44am On Mar 26, 2019
Mcy56:

All these English gurus are difficult to deal with oooo. Shey diamond wouldn't automatically become Access ni? No be Access registrar go pay?
Noted aunty

Modified. I no sàbí ẹní tin ma
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:45am On Mar 26, 2019
phemmie06:

Wetin I sàbí, wetin I get all the expected money from them can't make a minute call.

Lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (4415) (4416) (4417) (4418) (4419) (4420) (4421) ... (7746) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: dangle, emmaodet, ehay(f), SetrakusRa(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.