Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,027 members, 7,814,509 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4419) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10859678 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4416) (4417) (4418) (4419) (4420) (4421) (4422) ... (7747) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 8:52am On Mar 26, 2019
phemmie06:
Noted aunty Modified. I no sàbí ẹní tin ma
lol...but you sabi speak big big grammar. tongue

"From April 1, 2019, Diamond Bank will now appear as Access bank Plc on all payment platform"...... message from Diamond.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 9:08am On Mar 26, 2019
Mcy56:

lol...but you sabi speak big big grammar. tongue
Aunty you don forget se na you I de jíwò through that ọ̀gá we de buy you yoghurt?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 9:30am On Mar 26, 2019
onegentleguy:

A quick thought on this;
Could it be that the reason TRANSCORP PLC had cut back on its dividend declaration for FY 2018 by a whooping 100% from 6k(in FY 2017) to 3k now, is to have more cashflow to fund project transactions like these?
...maybe, just maybe the current stakeholders in this coy might get back much more dividends via cap appreciation in the short to mid term. Either way, all I know is that this coy shall live to be one of the best performing stocks this year !!
I like the things I see in the coys financial print. ...particularly in the last 3 quarters.

Good times are indeed ahead of us.

CAVEAT: Just a mere thought process. ...NOT a recommendation.

http://thenationonlineng.net/transcorp-okays-2-5b-for-power-sector/

We have said enough on this coy.
Those who know and understand, know what they need to continue to do.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 9:53am On Mar 26, 2019
EKUU MKT O

grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 10:03am On Mar 26, 2019
phemmie06:

The instructions says diamond not access, I need clarification on this

Yes DIAMOND is the crux of the matter this time, NOT ACCESS.
The name of the said form is DIAMOND BANK SHAREHOLDER UPDATE FORM.
...and u'll find it when u click on the 'downloads' tab at their official website(www.unitedsecuritieslimited.com)
I just downloaded mine now !!
It's a different form to that of the normal e-mandate form from united securities. This particular form was designed specifically for the sole purpose of settling the N1 cash consideration to the eligible DIAMOND bank shareholders and nothing more.

NOTE: That of shareholder mandate form(which is the one @ Yayira had put up), is the usual e-dividend mandate form u know.
I presume u'll only need to fill that one for the 25k FY 2018 dividend thats also payable to the qualified shareholders of DIAMOND bank.
...but that would be if u don't have an alraedy existing e-mandate with united securities.

Hope its clearer now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 10:04am On Mar 26, 2019
dividend or not dividend issues, all I am seeing is loco stock is one of the stock that will surprise the mkt dis year. pple are ignoring it at juice price now by the time it move close to N2 they will start rushing it.

cc Loco

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yok: 10:12am On Mar 26, 2019
DAILY STOCK MARKET GUIDE FOR 26 MARCH 2019

Monday closing on the bearish side was against our expectation, but market is always right. This is an indirect way of the market still telling us to slow down. Let us see what the outcome of the MPC meeting will be, as the big money as a rule generally waits till outcome of such meeting is out before taking any decision. MSCI is still staying out of the market as at 25 March 2019.

There is no need predicting the market, the market is at a point where a change in trend may happen, although it may be temporary. Thus, if we need to wait till things become clearer, better to wait.

Caution: This is for information purpose only. Data used are assumed to be correct. However, you may want to verify the data from an appropriate source. Also, Institutions can afford to suffer big losses without going burst compared with an individual, you cannot follow them blindly (you need to at least have some knowledge/your own plan). This document remains the personal property of Target technical analysis (https://twitter.com/AnalysisTarget) and is not to be distributed without our authorization.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:15am On Mar 26, 2019
phemmie06:
Aunty you don forget se na you I de jíwò through that ọ̀gá we de buy you yoghurt?
You no fit keep secret! shocked shocked
No make my classmate know think say na reason why I dey pass his subject be that o. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:20am On Mar 26, 2019
yok:
DAILY STOCK MARKET GUIDE FOR 26 MARCH 2019
Monday closing on the bearish side was against our expectation, but market is always right. This is an indirect way of the market still telling us to slow down. Let us see what the outcome of the MPC meeting will be, as the big money as a rule generally waits till outcome of such meeting is out before taking any decision. MSCI is still staying out of the market as at 25 March 2019.
There is no need predicting the market, the market is at a point where a change in trend may happen, although it may be temporary. Thus, if we need to wait till things become clearer, better to wait.
No meeting date yet? Though MPC haven't been saying anything different for a long time now.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 11:17am On Mar 26, 2019
Griffon:

First timer in here. I know how annoying it feels dragging a pro back to the basis, but I still have to ask, what are the best stocks out there a rookie like me should try to acquire?

It is not in my practice to tell people the kind of stocks to buy except my household who understand how i have been taking risk all these while and they can take it along with me. For me, i cant buy UBA now cos the party is almost over if would have been better you u had bought when party started or mid of the party like i bought @ 7.15, 7.25,7.35 and the last i bought was 7.60 so average price was 7.33. But if you are a long timer you can still give it a trial. As for buying for dividend and not selling immediately after marking down, hmmmmm is a 50/50 stuff i bailed out of zenith after making down at @ 22.70 and since then the stock has not gone back to that price again, it was the proceeds i used to buy uba @ 7.6 just imagine if i had thought it will go up as quick as possible and left it so also is the case of uba in my own opinion. Unless you want to buy and just go and sleep but for me UBA party is almost over

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:21am On Mar 26, 2019
Wondering what could be delaying all these insurance results till now.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 11:24am On Mar 26, 2019
LOCO abeg sell your UNIONDAC so we can move FORWARD.
The TIME is NEAR.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PharmAlfred: 11:44am On Mar 26, 2019
Mcy56:
Wondering what could be delaying all these insurance results till now.

Not that they will present fantastic results o. I just don't understand the delay most times.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:55am On Mar 26, 2019
PharmAlfred:
Not that they will present fantastic results o. I just don't understand the delay most times.
Lol. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 12:05pm On Mar 26, 2019
Let me weigh in here Sir. Zenith, UBA, GTbank, UCap and Africa Prudential Plc are all selling at good prices relevant to their future earnings (all things being equal). But this no one can guarantee. The banks especially Tier 1 have found a way of reporting higher profits Q on Q. I am not expecting anything less again this year. This means that their traditional dividend is guaranteed. So it will be a nice idea for anyone to have those stocks in view this year with a waiting period of between 3 to 6 months.
aremso:

It is not in my practice to tell people the kind of stocks to buy except my household who understand how i have been taking risk all these while and they can take it along with me. For me, i cant buy UBA now cos the party is almost over if would have been better you u had bought when party started or mid of the party like i bought @ 7.15, 7.25,7.35 and the last i bought was 7.60 so average price was 7.33. But if you are a long timer you can still give it a trial. As for buying for dividend and not selling immediately after marking down, hmmmmm is a 50/50 stuff i bailed out of zenith after making down at @ 22.70 and since then the stock has not gone back to that price again, it was the proceeds i used to buy uba @ 7.6 just imagine if i had thought it will go up as quick as possible and left it so also is the case of uba in my own opinion. Unless you want to buy and just go and sleep but for me UBA party is almost over

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 12:07pm On Mar 26, 2019
Most of the insurance companies are just scams, especially those that do not have an affiliation with the big banks. They will not pay claims on time if at all they will pay.
PharmAlfred:

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 12:35pm On Mar 26, 2019
Steps Diamond Bank Shareholders Must Take for Consideration of Cash, Access Bank Shares
https://businesspost.ng/2019/03/26/steps-diamond-bank-shareholders-must-take-for-consideration-of-cash-access-bank-shares/

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 12:42pm On Mar 26, 2019
rebekah2011:
Let me weigh in here Sir. Zenith, UBA, GTbank, UCap and Africa Prudential Plc are all selling at good prices relevant to their future earnings (all things being equal). But this no one can guarantee. The banks especially Tier 1 have found a way of reporting higher profits Q on Q. I am not expecting anything less again this year. This means that their traditional dividend is guaranteed. So it will be a nice idea for anyone to have those stocks in view this year with a waiting period of between 3 to 6 months.

Thumbs up my dear !!
...u have spoken well.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 12:50pm On Mar 26, 2019
onegentleguy:

Yes DIAMOND is the crux of the matter this time, NOT ACCESS.
The name of the said form is DIAMOND BANK SHAREHOLDER UPDATE FORM.
...and u'll find it when u click on the 'downloads' tab at their official website(www.unitedsecuritieslimited.com)
I just downloaded mine now !!
It's a different form to that of the normal e-mandate form from united securities. This particular form was designed specifically for the sole purpose of settling the N1 cash consideration to the eligible DIAMOND bank shareholders and nothing more.

NOTE: That of shareholder mandate form(which is the one @ Yayira had put up), is the usual e-dividend mandate form u know.
I presume u'll only need to fill that one for the 25k FY 2018 dividend thats also payable to the qualified shareholders of DIAMOND bank.
...but that would be if u don't have an alraedy existing e-mandate with united securities.

Hope its clearer now.
Thanks boss
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:32pm On Mar 26, 2019
phemmie06:
Thanks boss
Okay...... I've seen what you were emphasizing. No be my fault, na because I no too know English cause am.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 735i(m): 2:32pm On Mar 26, 2019
MPC cuts MPR by 50bps.

Lets watch market shake body small from tomorrow
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:37pm On Mar 26, 2019
Transcorp closed at 1.21.Bargain hunters take note
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 2:49pm On Mar 26, 2019

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gloriousdawn: 2:50pm On Mar 26, 2019
locodemy:
Still trading in a range, waiting for a breakout.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 2:52pm On Mar 26, 2019
gloriousdawn:

Still trading in a range, waiting for a breakout.

You are too technical grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swilo: 2:58pm On Mar 26, 2019
sellydion:

You are too technical grin

Lol...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PharmAlfred: 3:00pm On Mar 26, 2019
735i:
MPC cuts MPR by 50bps.

Lets watch market shake body small from tomorrow

No major announcement moves the market these days. We will keep watching and see where we go from here.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 3:44pm On Mar 26, 2019
Can Fidelity Bank pay up-to 30kobo dividend?

Profit for year end 2017 moved up by more than 94% yet paid 11kobo.

Yr end 2018 I don't see them doing up-to 50% PAT.

Entry Price range 1.80 - 2.00
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:50pm On Mar 26, 2019
locodemy:

It might hit 1.17 region..Market is not smiling.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 26, 2019
tritritri:

It might hit 1.17 region..Market is not smiling.

one always need to have spare cash in case.......
I spent all my money in the market last week.

I will still buy at 1.15 before the possible breakout.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:20pm On Mar 26, 2019
locodemy:

one always need to have spare cash in case.......
I spent all my money in the market last week.

I will still buy at 1.15 before the possible breakout.

All ur money? where u wan cum c more cash at 1.15.....as for me ..if i buy new stock ..i reduce my holding on another stock.,, if i tie down all my cash and market drop 5%...ummm...sleepless nite , High blood pressure..., headache...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:31pm On Mar 26, 2019
tritritri:

All ur money? where u wan cum c more cash at 1.15.....as for me ..if i buy new stock ..i reduce my holding on another stock.,, if i tie down all my cash and market drop 5%...ummm...

I must see money to buy at 1.15 even if na 500k units.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4416) (4417) (4418) (4419) (4420) (4421) (4422) ... (7747) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Princkez, Locotrader(m), kdaddy, Salvationone, lasisi(m), Bagwa, Kwibaba(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.