Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,100 members, 7,842,165 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4442) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10996568 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4439) (4440) (4441) (4442) (4443) (4444) (4445) ... (7790) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 12:12pm On Apr 01, 2019
angry
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 12:14pm On Apr 01, 2019
tritritri:

Only God knws wat going on in the mind of WEMA investors...dey probably asking demself where did we get it wrong ?

How great for u to single out just WEMA amongst the numerous listed coys on the exchange.
The market trend is presently bearish and so several coys including very great ones has taking a hit my dear. ...so do 'Mr WEMA a favour by leaving him alone'. wink cheesy grin
But of course ur 'ploy' might be aimed at creating the needed fearful atmosphere to key in urself. ...so I understand. smiley wink grin
WEMA is a strong BUY at current price levels. ...infact ACCUMULATE is the word for us !!
Those here with a mid to long term horizon should relax and 'take their necessary but required drug of PATIENCE'.
...it's just a matter of a small time before they shall be rewarded bountifully !!

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 12:18pm On Apr 01, 2019
SOVEREIGN TRUST INSURANCE PLC UNAUDITED FINANCIAL STATEMENT FOR THE PERIOD ENDED 31 DECEMBER, 2018 DEC 2018 DEC 2017 N'000 N'000 Revenue/Gross Earnings/Gross Premium: 10,513,078 8,513,503 Profit/(loss) before Tax: 540,554 202,694 Income tax expense (196,318) (44,825) Profit/(loss) for the year: 344,236 157,869 Earnings per share (k): 4.13 1.89 Proposed Dividend (k) - -
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 12:22pm On Apr 01, 2019
All these our members that are peeping in the name of 'GUEST', you better come out and contribute. You people should not be afraid of insult again because all those interim/insultive members have gone to collect their wages from their paymaster since the election is over grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 12:24pm On Apr 01, 2019
samzepaparazi:
Sebi wema declared profit. Why is their share price still going down

Am sure u know that WEMA is'nt the only great stock that has taken a hit.
...Impact is undoubtedly the result of the current bearish posture in the market right now.
Thou shall not FRET or entertain any fear !!

Infact it is in times like this that the process of the transfer of wealth from the unwise to the descerning takes place !!
Try to be the latter. How? ...Avoid distractions, have a well defined STRATEGY and FOCUS on ur goals. ...and yee shall conquer !!

It is well.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 12:25pm On Apr 01, 2019
OBAGADAFFI:
SOVEREIGN TRUST INSURANCE PLC UNAUDITED FINANCIAL STATEMENT FOR THE PERIOD ENDED 31 DECEMBER, 2018 DEC 2018 DEC 2017 N'000 N'000 Revenue/Gross Earnings/Gross Premium: 10,513,078 8,513,503 Profit/(loss) before Tax: 540,554 202,694 Income tax expense (196,318) (44,825) Profit/(loss) for the year: 344,236 157,869 Earnings per share (k): 4.13 1.89 Proposed Dividend (k) - -
encouraging from this insurance company, but they need to do more.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by edwardaigb: 12:34pm On Apr 01, 2019
They no wan collect 3k again thank God i sold before result.
tritritri:

Only God knws wat going on in the mind of WEMA investors...dey probably asking demself where did we get it wrong ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 12:35pm On Apr 01, 2019
What coul be the rationale for uacn to pay dividend inspite of poor results...........could they be playing on investors psycology, I dont know of any major foreign institution heavy here for them to display this
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 12:40pm On Apr 01, 2019
No

Onuokwu:
Hello Folks, Did Sterling Bank declare any dividend?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 12:41pm On Apr 01, 2019
swilo:

So you read the revival messages too... Awesome.

I read sometimes even though I don't agree with a few thoughts from Vee.
which of them
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Onuokwu: 12:42pm On Apr 01, 2019
dipoolowoo:
No

Thanks!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:55pm On Apr 01, 2019
onegentleguy:

How great for u to single out WEMA amongst the numerous listed coys on the exchange.
The market trend is presently bearish and so several coys including very great ones has taking a hit my dear. ...so do 'Mr WEMA a favour by leaving him alone'. wink cheesy grin
But of course ur 'ploy' might be aimed at creating the needed fearful atmosphere to key in urself. ...so I understand. smiley wink grin
WEMA is a strong BUY at current price levels. ...infact ACCUMULATE is the word for us !!
Those here with a mid to long term horizon should relax and 'take their necessary but required drug of PATIENCE'.
...it's just a matter of a small time before they shall be rewarded bountifully !!

Cheers.

Leave wema alone ? did i hold wema before ? or i shd'nt ve ask WHY it going down again ?

PLOY ..Bros too much english dey do U..

I ask simple question WHY wema dey go down..But ur understanding na PLOY.

IF my ploy is to create panic why r u worried since u will buy?

In this BIZ follow advice but use ur brain..Only a foolish fly follows a corpse into the grave.

edwardaigb:
They no wan collect 3k again thank God i sold before result.

God save u sey u no wait for dividend

mendes911:

Who still waits for dividends? I don chop clean mouth on top Wema Bank, while some are still waiting for that "wonderful" FY result and the expected dividend. Na greed dey kill person for this market oooo (For a trader like me).

The smart one dan dump wema since.... grin grin PEACE
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 12:57pm On Apr 01, 2019
pluto09:

This is definitely your first time of buying chams.
Those that have been trapped in the company (charms)for more than 10 years will not be impressed or excited.
Nothing bad in living in a dream land.

i just kept silence, chams has charmed/jammed me going to 12yrs now and i bought if @ N2+ so no preaching can enter my head on that stock again
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 12:57pm On Apr 01, 2019
The loss in UACN is due mainly to Livestock and UPDC. In fact, UPDC going concern is in doubt. I wonder how the company found itself in the kind of situation it is at present. A dividend is declared out of retained earnings. The retained earnings of the coy must still be in positive. So they are in order if they choose to do so. However, the company needs all the cash it can find anywhere now to continue to get out of the dire financial difficulties they have found themselves.
maishai:
What coul be the rationale for uacn to pay dividend inspite of poor results...........could they be playing on investors psycology, I dont know of any major foreign institution heavy here for them to display this
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 1:00pm On Apr 01, 2019
Some fellows here are funny.
Instead of been humble enough to ask questions and/or sort for a revert with their real handle, they will log in with different handles to do so.
Pls throw away ur shame and be more direct. We are all learners. ...and are here to help each other.

Even more funny is the fact that some have resorted to criticisms as their new approach when they want to ask u a question.
While some would rather carry coals to Newcastle than appreciate whatever u do. Even if u had been right 3 times but wrong once, they will prefer to focus on just that single wrong and never appreciate the rights. ...this is even when they had been direct and/or indirect beneficiaries of such rights themselves.
Worse still is that some will criticize u for saying the truth and trying to stick to it. ...adjudging that u might be standing in their unconventional way to make money.

We know some of the fellows that indulge in this unwholesome acts but I have decided to remain calm.
...I sometimes can not help but laugh at the side line.

There are however a few very respectable fellows here.
...folks with very good pedigree and disposition.
Some of us are here and existed because of them.

FOCUS is my watchword.
Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by edwardaigb: 1:01pm On Apr 01, 2019
praying and waiting for wema at 54k
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 1:02pm On Apr 01, 2019
EKUU MKT O

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 1:02pm On Apr 01, 2019
tritritri:

Leave wema alone ? did i hold wema before ? or i shd'nt ve ask WHY it going down again ?

PLOY ..Bros too much english dey do U..

I ask simple question WHY wema dey go down..But ur understanding na PLOY.

IF my ploy is to create panic why r u worried since u will buy?

In this BIZ follow advice but use ur brain..Only a foolish fly follows a corpse into the grave.

God save u sey u no wait for dividend

The smart one dan dump wema since.... grin grin PEACE

Alright my dear !! wink cheesy grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 1:05pm On Apr 01, 2019
Mcy56:

I don't read before but that particular one I referenced sounds more like he was addressing someone, so I clicked and read it. grin
When I got to the page I had to now read about 3 pages and I found some of the messages interesting. I'll be visiting the page from now on.
I don't agree with some too and I noticed emphasis on outward appearances more than inwards.
Anyway, if comments are allowed by Vee, I may be commenting once a while....though I saw a comment from you.

Chew these lines and let me know what you understand.

Corinthians 7:1 New International Version (NIV)
Therefore, since we have these promises, dear friends, let us purify ourselves
from everything that contaminates body and spirit, perfecting holiness out of
reverence for God.

DON'T FORGET THE WORD "EVERYTHING"
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 1:09pm On Apr 01, 2019
Mcy56:

Lol, we don plenty wey he dey take preach be that, me self mention 'crush'. grin
Vee no go woundjure person here.....but he no dey reason deepsuk matter. grin

That one needs more mountain exercise ... he/she is in apostasy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bezzle: 1:10pm On Apr 01, 2019
Good afternoon family, happy new month to all. May this month be truly amazing and rewarding to all here.
Please how do I redeem the N1 from the Access/Diamond merger. I know I saw a post on that here from sir OGG but I can't find the page. I called Centurion and they gave me United Security Registrars' number but they are not picking. Kindly help
Many thanks for all your inputs always. You all are awesome. I don't have any knowledge to contribute here but I pray God will bless each and every contributor; as you help others help will never be far from you.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 1:15pm On Apr 01, 2019
Bezzle:
Good afternoon family, happy new month to all. May this month be truly amazing and rewarding to all here.
Please how do I redeem the N1 from the Access/Diamond merger. I know I saw a post on that here from sir OGG but I can't find the page. I called Centurion and they gave me United Security Registrars' number but they are not picking. Kindly help
Many thanks for all your inputs always. You all are awesome. I don't have any knowledge to contribute here but I pray God will each and every contributor; as you help others help will never be far from you.
onegentleguy:

Yes DIAMOND is the crux of the matter this time, NOT ACCESS.
The name of the said form is DIAMOND BANK SHAREHOLDER UPDATE FORM.
...and u'll find it when u click on the 'downloads' tab at their official website(www.unitedsecuritieslimited.com)
I just downloaded mine now !!
It's a different form to that of the normal e-mandate form from united securities. This particular form was designed specifically for the sole purpose of settling the N1 cash consideration to the eligible DIAMOND bank shareholders and nothing more.

NOTE: That of shareholder mandate form(which is the one @ Yayira had put up), is the usual e-dividend mandate form u know.
I presume u'll only need to fill that one for the 25k FY 2018 dividend thats also payable to the qualified shareholders of DIAMOND bank.
...but that would be if u don't have an alraedy existing e-mandate with united securities.

Hope its clearer now.

Fellow the instructions in the post above.

Regards.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by robobo: 1:18pm On Apr 01, 2019
rebekah2011:
The loss in UACN is due mainly to Livestock and UPDC. In fact, UPDC going concern is in doubt. I wonder how the company found itself in the kind of situation it is at present. A dividend is declared out of retained earnings. The retained earnings of the coy must still be in positive. So they are in order if they choose to do so. However, the company needs all the cash it can find anywhere now to continue to get out of the dire financial difficulties they have found themselves.

One of the reason UPDC is in dire strait is because they are focused on a market niche with very limited customers. (uppmarket / upper middle class estate development) they failed to realise that while that market might be buoyant and active when they set out in early 2000s (due to a very dearth of such estate then plus the petrodollars that flowed around same period which were the key drivers then) that market has since get saturated and on the verge of non existence. Property development still remain lucrative in the country u just need to know which market to target

The hot property market now is mid / lower mid that comes with some form of financing (either spread for multiple years like 3-5 years after substantial upfront payment e.g. 40-50% or that in which developer co partner with mortgage banks to finance offtakers).

with UPDC size , brand equity, and reach i wld have expected them to be leading in this new market space but they choose to be like a dinosaurs that is focused on the past
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 1:18pm On Apr 01, 2019
Chibuking81:

People seen not yet understand that Chams PLC result seems to be the best result so far, stock of 20 kobo with 8 kobo EPS and 3 kobo dividend, for now based on their price, they have better result than Zenith and Caverton, or is there anything am not understanding in their result?

Bro today na Monday now, let keep 33 for Friday nite

am yet to see d result that will beat caverton

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 01, 2019
onegentleguy:
Some fellows here are funny.
Instead of been humble enough to ask questions and/or sort for a revert with their real handle, they will log in with different handles to do so.
Pls throw away ur shame and be more direct. We are all learners. ...and are here to help each other.

Even more funny is the fact that some have resorted to criticisms as their new approach when they want to ask u a question.
While some would rather carry coals to Newcastle than appreciate whatever u do. Even if u had been right 3 times but wrong once, they will prefer to focus on just that single wrong and never appreciate the rights. ...this is even when they had been direct and/or indirect beneficiaries of such rights themselves.
Worse still is that some will criticize u for saying the truth and trying to stick to it. ...adjudging that u might be standing in their unconventional way to make money.

We know some of these fellows that indulge in this unwholesome acts but I have decided to remain calm.
...I sometimes can not help but laugh at the side line.

There are however a few very respectable fellows here.
...folks with very good pedigree and disposition.
Some of us are here and existed because of them.

FOCUS is my watchword.
Cheers.

OGG ...my Brother i hope dis ur epistle not for me . E never reach dis level..Na crime to share observation again ?

I watch people criticize U of Money Hunting most time when u give stock pick( I said to myself dem go soon pursue ogg, same way dey did CP )

Only for me to ask ask question WHY so so so...Only for u to sey I wan creat Panic to BUY.

Wat d difference btw U and those people i mention above ?

Well d truth is na Boss u be and ur opinion is respected . 1 luv brother. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 1:23pm On Apr 01, 2019
robobo:

One of the reason UPDC is in dire strait is because they are focused on a market niche with very limited customers. (uppmarket / upper middle class estate development) they failed to realise that while that market might be buoyant and active when they set out in early 2000s (due to a very dearth of such estate then plus the petrodollars that flowed around same period which were the key drivers then) that market has since get saturated and on the verge of non existence. Property development still remain lucrative in the country u just need to know which market to target

The hot property market now is mid / lower mid that comes with some form of financing (either spread for multiple years like 3-5 years after substantial upfront payment e.g. 40-50% or that in which developer co partner with mortgage banks to finance offtakers).

with UPDC size , brand equity, and reach i wld have expected them to be leading in this new market space but they choose to be like a dinosaurs that is focused on the past

Yet another wise fellow here !!
...keep it up my dear.
Thumbs up !!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 1:24pm On Apr 01, 2019
currentprice:

Bro today na Monday now, let keep 33 for Friday nite

am yet to see d result that will beat caverton

grin grin grin
Caverton still the best, till road clear for Chams plc

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 1:25pm On Apr 01, 2019
tritritri:

OGG ...my Brother i hope dis ur epistle not for me . E never reach dis level..Na crime to share observation again ?

I watch people criticize U of Money Hunting most time when u give stock pick( I said to myself dem go soon pursue ogg, same way dey did CP )

Only for me to ask ask question WHY so so so...Only for u to sey I wan creat Panic to BUY.

Wat d difference btw U and those people i mention above ?

Well d truth is na Boss u be and ur opinion is respected . 1 luv brother. grin grin grin

No problem at all my dear !!
...no need for any sought of apology. U did absolutely nothing wrong.
I hold nothing against u.

Cheers.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bezzle: 1:28pm On Apr 01, 2019
Thank you sir OGG
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Lordsnipper: 1:37pm On Apr 01, 2019
Hi everyone,truth be told I don't like begging or soliciting for funds but I am currently at my wits end. I am a final year student of mechanical engineering in Michael okpara university of agriculture,abia state. I currently have money problems as I need 16000naira to start my project work. I am not a lazy person as I work but I just used my salary for this month to settle my school fees and accommodation issues and my project supervisor is currently on my neck to start something. I really need help from people here urgently,i am the one taking care of my feeding and other miscellaneous expenses but truth be told it is weighing me down. Please I just need the assistance and I would be grateful. 0038098555 diamond bank. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 2:07pm On Apr 01, 2019
Tolktob:

can you buy it ? tongue tongue
I bought it today @ 20 kobo, the stock must surely move above 22 kobo , it's begging for buyer @ 20 kobo today, soon buyers will start begging for entrance at 23/ 24 kobo, possibly this week.
Time will tell.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 2:56pm On Apr 01, 2019
Coolcash1:

Yours truly is joining the bus on monday... grin

Plan to soak up over a million units.... grin

ndidigood:
where u go c am?

I have fully entered Caverton....no looking back... grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (4439) (4440) (4441) (4442) (4443) (4444) (4445) ... (7790) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: owolabi5, debeey87(m), Itsrm(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.