Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,218 members, 7,825,818 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4444) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10928842 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4441) (4442) (4443) (4444) (4445) (4446) (4447) ... (7769) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 6:58pm On Apr 01, 2019
Me. I am busy loaing and awaiting the influx of foreign investors after BABA must have inaugurated his cabinet post MAY 29...... I still see GT reaching #60 bucks this year, then I will offload all one season stock in my holding.......... On average down mode right now shocked

I still ask, why does BABA hate petroleum marketers, except for Total and to some extent Mobil....Petroleum marketers are finding it hard in this regime... and I am so heavy there
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 01, 2019
Nsempa members,pls make sure you have any of these stocks we discussed few days now. I will not like anyone to say had I known here.pls do it this week and don't pursue a moving train.Big money is coming into this market and it will first touch the market leaders of every sector and it spreads.

Don't be greedy because it may be a one chance opportunity.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 7:36pm On Apr 01, 2019
maishai:
Me. I am busy loaing and awaiting the influx of foreign investors after BABA must have inaugurated his cabinet post MAY 29...... I still see GT reaching #60 bucks this year, then I will offload all one season stock in my holding.......... On average down mode right now shocked

I still ask, why does BABA hate petroleum marketers, except for Total and to some extent Mobil....Petroleum marketers are finding it hard in this regime... and I am so heavy there

grin grin grin You go dey alright las las

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 8:02pm On Apr 01, 2019
stcool:

grin grin grin You go dey alright las las

I only pity folo folo buyers not investors
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gamaliel9: 8:06pm On Apr 01, 2019
I just feel a certain pain....when i see God is Good Motors,GUO,AGOFURE,YOUNG SHALL GROW,OKEYSON,PEACE MASS TRANSIT....Every one hour,you will see these buses speed pass...every other hour fiam...another hour fiam....and ABC TRANSPORT that is listed is seen in the evening...just one bus ooo...throughout the day,just one bus while others were between 10 to 20 buses....Why cant these other guys list,so that we enjoy with them?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PharmAlfred: 8:12pm On Apr 01, 2019
rebekah2011:
People think that the impact of the election will reflect in the books of caverton. I laugh in swahili. Caverton just did promo for APC. The free-float of Caverton is not that much. It is still below the approved limit for listed entities. It has good contracts with Shell, but it is not the only company that operates in the Oil and Gas space. This company is a family business that is just opening up for new people to come in and the Makanjuolas owns about 84% of this entity. Please do not place all your hopes in this company ooooo.

While I like your calling for caution, you must also understand that most major corporations started out as family run businesses. While, we exercise caution we must also be able to identify some goldmines. Every stock carries some measure of risk and I believe Caverton is no exception. I recognise and commend their growth. The moment they falter, I will be here to say it too.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DaddyELEPHANT: 8:45pm On Apr 01, 2019
maishai:

may 29 isn't far again sha
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 8:46pm On Apr 01, 2019
gamaliel9:
I just feel a certain pain....when i see God is Good Motors,GUO,AGOFURE,YOUNG SHALL GROW,OKEYSON,PEACE MASS TRANSIT....Every one hour,you will see these buses speed pass...every other hour fiam...another hour fiam....and ABC TRANSPORT that is listed is seen in the evening...just one bus ooo...throughout the day,just one bus while others were between 10 to 20 buses....Why cant these other guys list,so that we enjoy with them?

Are you trying to say that ABC motors is illiquid? Lol.

#I no get wetin to post but I just want to post something in this page 4444 and on this 1st day of April 2019.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Kashif(m): 8:50pm On Apr 01, 2019
Abeg where Fidelity Bank result dey sef?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 8:52pm On Apr 01, 2019
DOLLARTEX:
charmsssss,lol.but this chams is looking good to go.how do you see it.
Make I no deceive you, my eyes dey on it ooo, especially with the attention it's been getting since last week but the negative OS or something mentioned by one oga here dey make me fear am.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 8:57pm On Apr 01, 2019
ndidigood:
u no dee the bus?
No. I no dey get luck with the stock, I always end up selling at loss or same Amt I purchased it, so I don commot my eyes there.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 9:04pm On Apr 01, 2019
Bezzle:
Thank you so much ma'am. You are such an asset on this forum.
Asset ke! Abi regular customer? grin
....but I'm always happy if I know or have ansa to any kwesion and I love to share it. I wish I'm technically sound. sad Thks anyway.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 9:08pm On Apr 01, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:31pm On Apr 01, 2019
Mcy56:

Make I no deceive you, my eyes dey on it ooo, especially with the attention it's been getting since last week but the negative OS or something mentioned by one oga here dey make me fear am.
I don put one leg here sha,this volume is not ordinary,
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 9:32pm On Apr 01, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GonFreecss1: 10:59pm On Apr 01, 2019
I will advise you all to trade with caution. There is excess liquidity, CBN is not even mopping up. Fixed income yields are dropping, but NSE still lost 1.64%.

Maybe long termers will be okay, but the short termers, be very careful.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 11:20pm On Apr 01, 2019
GonFreecss1:
I will advise you all to trade with caution. There is excess liquidity, CBN is not even mopping up. Fixed income yields are dropping, but NSE still lost 1.64%.

Maybe long termers will be okay, but the short termers, be very careful.

The drop in yield is inversely correlated with stock returns...The excess liquidity should find its way into the market to drive up share prices.. grin

Any how money must be made this year.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 11:27pm On Apr 01, 2019
locodemy:

Investors love dividends so much that is one reason the stock will go far.

secondly,they have a good history of dividend.The family is not eating alone.

Lastly,the results has been growing from good to better and to best q on q.

The only problem I have with the stock now is that I had every opportunity to buy the stock at 2.18 but I missed it completely.

This stock is Air service of our time.Lets see if they will still improve in Q1.

I will miss Air Service a lot.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by soloniger(m): 12:13am On Apr 02, 2019
Mpeace:

#I no get wetin to post but I just want to post something in this page 4444 and on this 1st day of April 2019.
yes page 4444 (not 3333)
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by soloniger(m): 12:17am On Apr 02, 2019
Seun:
How can one gain access to such information? How did you discover this?
why you people de ignore ogas at the to?

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 4:16am On Apr 02, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OiOi: 5:40am On Apr 02, 2019
Mpeace:

thought I was the only one who noticed it
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Kashif(m): 6:25am On Apr 02, 2019
Kashif:
Abeg where Fidelity Bank result dey sef?

Abeg which get link to Fidelity Bank '18 FY
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:56am On Apr 02, 2019
soloniger:
yes page 4444 (not 3333) grin
you are a troublesome somebody,lol.tritritritritritrithreeeeeeee
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by longlife20: 7:17am On Apr 02, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 7:46am On Apr 02, 2019
Mcy56:

My sister, you can enter with one leg. As for me I have entered, their result pass through regulatory filling, before approved to be posted in the corporate action. If the negative retained earning will affect the company, their 3 kobo dividend will not have been approved to be posted, come to think of it ( even if there is manipulation in the exchange, NSE still get some standard for approving companies result with dividend), if they don't make more than 3 kobo (8 kobo) I don't think they will pay 3 kobo. Even when you deduct other comprehensive earning as that may not likely show next time, they will still have more than 4/5 kobo EPs.

First thing I did, when I first pick interest in the company was to study their business, to know what they are into, and I discovered that they are into technology, which is the moving train in the modern day society, and government, banks and all the corporate bodies needed their service, and they are among number 1, if not number 1 in their field of service. ( time will tell, as the stock is still marking time, before the forward march)

Not monkey hunting, but trying to help others discover the hidden treasure.
Caution: not recommendation, due diligence still need to apply.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 7:56am On Apr 02, 2019
rebekah2011:
People think that the impact of the election will reflect in the books of caverton. I laugh in swahili. Caverton just did promo for APC. The free-float of Caverton is not that much. It is still below the approved limit for listed entities. It has good contracts with Shell, but it is not the only company that operates in the Oil and Gas space. This company is a family business that is just opening up for new people to come in and the Makanjuolas owns about 84% of this entity. Please do not place all your hopes in this company ooooo.
You always find one reason to discourage people from buying, allow the companies to enjoy when they declare a good result, when they fail, they will also declare it themselves, by posting their result, and will equally receive punishment when they fail.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dharpzee: 8:17am On Apr 02, 2019
Diamond and access don pay the N1, per share o!!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 8:24am On Apr 02, 2019
Discourage ke? I do not think anyone should be too discouraged from buying any stocks because of what we say here ooooo. We can caution and encourage people to buy or exit a stock. But you remain the manager of your portfolio. Is my own portfolio immune from losses? No Sir, I am sitting on a nice loss. But am I optimistic? Yes, I am. Looking to add the following ( UPL, ZENITH, UCAP, UBA, AP Plc) in the next few weeks or months.

Chibuking81:

You always find one reason to discourage people from buying, allow the companies to enjoy when they declare a good result, when they fail, they will also declare it themselves, by posting their result, and will equally receive punishment when they fail.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 8:40am On Apr 02, 2019
Someone mentioned here a few days ago how the CHAMS profit came about. Provisions no longer required and VAT write backs both totalled N711m. The implication is that without this the company would not have made a profit in the year under consideration.
Chibuking81:

Not monkey hunting, but trying to help others discover the hidden treasure.
Caution: not recommendation, due diligence still need to apply.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 8:43am On Apr 02, 2019
When Ikeja hotels starts gaining 10% Lol
It is bearish season grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:44am On Apr 02, 2019
Agbalowomeri:
When Ikeja hotels starts gaining 10% Lol
It is bearish season grin

Agba been long u drop some knowledge ....Waiting happen ....

(1) (2) (3) ... (4441) (4442) (4443) (4444) (4445) (4446) (4447) ... (7769) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.