Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,911 members, 7,838,248 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4443) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10981037 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4440) (4441) (4442) (4443) (4444) (4445) (4446) ... (7784) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 3:01pm On Apr 01, 2019
Coolcash1:

I have fully entered Caverton....no looking back... grin
You are welcome in the bus, as we move ahead. I will look for more caverton unit @2.69/ 2.70 tomorrow, to increase my volume.
Possibly increase also my Chams PLC unit, those who ran away, will run back looking for these two bus, even willing to jump in at very high speed.
Warren Buffett once said “Fearful when others are greedy and greedy when others are fearful.”

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 3:09pm On Apr 01, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 3:18pm On Apr 01, 2019
RabbiDoracle:

I didn't know you were an investor. Nice one bro.

Most people don't understand how this game works. You just summarized it.

For those who don't know, if he bought at 24 for example and he got N2.5 in 2017 year end, got interim (N0.25) for 2018 and now getting N2.5 again for 2018 year end, this shows that he has collected N5.25. when you less 10% WHT, his final amount collected so far from the bank is N4.725.

This shows that gradually his purchase price of the stock is gradually falling from N24 to ~N19.3. this has given him rest of mind and it has also saved him brokerage fees by jumping in and out of stocks.

If stock market remains irrational longer than he remains solvent, say in the next 3 years, he will keep collecting N2.475 (if you take 10% WHT out of N2.75 yearly dividends). In that next 3 years, this man should have got additional N7.425 as dividends. Net this amount from the N19.3 net purchase of his stock, you will have a final value of N11.875

If he decides to sell at N24, you may say he is losing because he bought at N24 and selling at N24. But he has got so much from dividends. If he sells above, he has made more profits.

So bro, you are on the right track. Keep it up.

But once there is madness of the herd in bidding prices too high, you sell off and move on.

Absolutely spot-on.
This is what confers the Warren Buffet temperament.
No matter how the price of a good dividend stock falls, you are the winner.
Average purchase price still at N16.12.
Fall to that range, I buy some more, to boost my pension stock.
But hey, should management misbehave with performance (which may not happen soon with Jim Ovia still holding over 11% shares), I kiss the stock goodbye.
Shikina!!!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PharmAlfred: 3:18pm On Apr 01, 2019
Time to buy more Caverton. Tell whoever is selling to bring it on tomorrow.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 3:37pm On Apr 01, 2019
PharmAlfred:
Time to buy more Caverton. Tell whoever is selling to bring it on tomorrow.

LOUD IT BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 3:49pm On Apr 01, 2019
Oga. These stocks you are busy sharing.
Chibuking81:

You are welcome in the bus, as we move ahead. I will look for more caverton unit @2.69/ 2.70 tomorrow, to increase my volume.
Possibly increase also my Chams PLC unit, those who ran away, will run back looking for these two bus, even willing to jump in at very high speed.
Warren Buffett once said “Fearful when others are greedy and greedy when others are fearful.”
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 3:59pm On Apr 01, 2019
rebekah2011:
Oga. These stocks you are busy sharing.

ChiBuKing is fighting tooth and nail to see something chop. From UBA to JB and now Chams, Chams of all stocks! Let him market my Dunlop mbok.

Well, Chams might pay him in the interim.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 4:01pm On Apr 01, 2019
April to remember.....

Had I known loading!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ndidigood(f): 4:26pm On Apr 01, 2019
Coolcash1:

I have fully entered Caverton....no looking back... grin
well done ,but l tried to get some more but no show,
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GonFreecss1: 4:26pm On Apr 01, 2019
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha

When you advise people about something, it will seem as if you don't know what you are saying.

Now the question is, how much more stew do you need for your rice? grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 4:46pm On Apr 01, 2019
DOLLARTEX:
fidelity pls if you are falling just fall to the other side don't near fcmb.fidelity1.86!
Lol, which other side? Side of unity or jaiz? grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 4:50pm On Apr 01, 2019
STNWAUME:
You forgot to add Wemabank and Uniondac
Chai! Nsempas no go kee person with laugh. grin grin
Cant you see that May & Baker and LearnAfrica already replaced the two abi wetin you wan know again?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PharmAlfred: 4:51pm On Apr 01, 2019
Mcy56:

Hahaha. I guess it Jaiz he wants. Meanwhile, Mcy56 which stocks are you buying? I am suspecting you are codedly buying now.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 4:59pm On Apr 01, 2019
PharmAlfred:
Hahaha. I guess it Jaiz he wants. Meanwhile, Mcy56 which stocks are you buying? I am suspecting you are codedly buying now.
My dear, my itchy fingers dey do me strong thing o, if I tell you wetin I buy and quickly sell back at loss (though not that much) you no go believe grin...... but now na for fcmb and transcorp premise I dey erect my tent small small.
Waiting to see what Lasaco and Nem will present as result first before I'll burn my fingers again.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 5:01pm On Apr 01, 2019
samzepaparazi:
Sebi wema declared profit. Why is their share price still going down
Market is generally down.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 5:06pm On Apr 01, 2019
Bezzle:
Good afternoon family, happy new month to all. May this month be truly amazing and rewarding to all here.
Please how do I redeem the N1 from the Access/Diamond merger. I know I saw a post on that here from sir OGG but I can't find the page. I called Centurion and they gave me United Security Registrars' number but they are not picking. Kindly help
Many thanks for all your inputs always. You all are awesome. I don't have any knowledge to contribute here but I pray God will bless each and every contributor; as you help others help will never be far from you.
I dont know if this has been attended to but see below info:

Following the Court Sanction of the Scheme of Merger between Access Bank Plc and Diamond Bank Plc, please be informed that the shareholders of Diamond Bank Plc will receive the Scheme Consideration of cash and shares; as stipulated in the Scheme Document.
The shareholders of Diamond Bank Plc are therefore required to complete the shareholder mandate form to ensure the accuracy of their personal details (Full name, address, email address, mobile number and BVN) with the registrars of Access Bank Plc.

Kindly click on the link to download the diamond bank shareholder mandate form Diamond Bank Shareholder Mandate Form
https://files.constantcontact.com/5fc499a3501/51087849-6fb0-4da0-862c-b2c286592aee.pdf

The completed Shareholder Mandate Form may be returned online to info@unitedsecuritieslimited.com or directly to the office of United Securities Limited at Plot 9, Amodu Ojikutu Street, Off Saka Tinubu, Victoria Island, Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PharmAlfred: 5:14pm On Apr 01, 2019
Mcy56:

My dear, my itchy fingers dey do me strong thing o, if I tell you wetin I buy and quickly sell back at loss (though not that much) you no go believe grin...... but now na for fcmb and transcorp premise I dey erect my tent small small.
Waiting to see what Lasaco and Nem will present as result first before I'll burn my fingers again.

Hahahaha. I can understand. FCMB and Transcript not a bad one. Waiting to FCMB at 3plus naira. Meanwhile, you might want to consider Caverton. That stock will likely touch N5 in the next 3months. I suspect their first quarter will be great given all the election contracts they undertook plus more.
I will consider Transcorp soon.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 5:14pm On Apr 01, 2019
tritritri:
Only God knws wat going on in the mind of WEMA investors...dey probably asking demself where did we get it wrong ?
See as Wema passengers dey look you. grin

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 5:16pm On Apr 01, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 5:20pm On Apr 01, 2019
PharmAlfred:
Hahahaha. I can understand. FCMB and Transcript not a bad one. Waiting to FCMB at 3plus naira. Meanwhile, you might want to consider Caverton. That stock will likely touch N5 in the next 3months. I suspect their first quarter will be great given all the election contracts they undertook plus more. I will consider Transcorp soon.
Okay thanks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 5:25pm On Apr 01, 2019
PharmAlfred:

Hahahaha. I can understand. FCMB and Transcript not a bad one. Waiting to FCMB at 3plus naira. Meanwhile, you might want to consider Caverton. That stock will likely touch N5 in the next 3months. I suspect their first quarter will be great given all the election contracts they undertook plus more.
I will consider Transcorp soon.

hmmmmmmmmmmmm. caverton up and down. caverton go even get headache as every dey shout the stock name up and down
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 5:33pm On Apr 01, 2019
mendes911:

April to remember.....

Had I known loading!

guy i just dey laff here! who be that i had known loading ooo? Truly April to remember!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 5:36pm On Apr 01, 2019
aremso:
hmmmmmmmmmmmm. caverton up and down. caverton go even get headache as every dey shout the stock name up and down
The stock is kind of illiquid to me, maybe this result might change its story sha.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ndidigood(f): 5:37pm On Apr 01, 2019
aremso:

unagokillmewithlaffonedayhere

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ndidigood(f): 5:50pm On Apr 01, 2019
Mcy56:

The stock is kind of illiquid to me, maybe this result might change its story sha.
u no dee the bus?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 01, 2019
Mcy56:

charmsssss,lol.but this chams is looking good to go.how do you see it.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bezzle: 6:13pm On Apr 01, 2019
Mcy56:

I dont know if this has been attended to but see below info:

Following the Court Sanction of the Scheme of Merger between Access Bank Plc and Diamond Bank Plc, please be informed that the shareholders of Diamond Bank Plc will receive the Scheme Consideration of cash and shares; as stipulated in the Scheme Document.
The shareholders of Diamond Bank Plc are therefore required to complete the shareholder mandate form to ensure the accuracy of their personal details (Full name, address, email address, mobile number and BVN) with the registrars of Access Bank Plc.

Kindly click on the link to download the diamond bank shareholder mandate form Diamond Bank Shareholder Mandate Form
https://files.constantcontact.com/5fc499a3501/51087849-6fb0-4da0-862c-b2c286592aee.pdf

The completed Shareholder Mandate Form may be returned online to info@unitedsecuritieslimited.com or directly to the office of United Securities Limited at Plot 9, Amodu Ojikutu Street, Off Saka Tinubu, Victoria Island, Lagos.

Thank you so much ma'am. You are such an asset on this forum.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 6:14pm On Apr 01, 2019
People think that the impact of the election will reflect in the books of caverton. I laugh in swahili. Caverton just did promo for APC. The free-float of Caverton is not that much. It is still below the approved limit for listed entities. It has good contracts with Shell, but it is not the only company that operates in the Oil and Gas space. This company is a family business that is just opening up for new people to come in and the Makanjuolas owns about 84% of this entity. Please do not place all your hopes in this company ooooo.
aremso:

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 6:16pm On Apr 01, 2019
Wema has potentials. It will surely get better but it is still a long road to FREEDOM for WEMA
Mcy56:

See as Wema passengers dey look you. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 6:28pm On Apr 01, 2019
rebekah2011:
People think that the impact of the election will reflect in the books of caverton. I laugh in swahili. Caverton just did promo for APC. The free-float of Caverton is not that much. It is still below the approved limit for listed entities. It has good contracts with Shell, but it is not the only company that operates in the Oil and Gas space. This company is a family business that is just opening up for new people to come in and the Makanjuolas owns about 84% of this entity. Please do not place all your hopes in this company ooooo.

[i][/i]Family business....this is still the reason am skeptical about this company....

.......i may be wrong......many folo folo investors and newbies may have their fingers burnt.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 6:28pm On Apr 01, 2019
rebekah2011:
Wema has potentials. It will surely get better but it is still a long road to FREEDOM for WEMA

with many good stocks on nse so one can still put his/her monies in wema bank and be trekking the long road to FREEDOM, person fit die along that road oo.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:57pm On Apr 01, 2019
rebekah2011:

Investors love dividends so much that is one reason the stock will go far.

secondly,they have a good history of dividend.The family is not eating alone.

Lastly,the results has been growing from good to better and to best q on q.

The only problem I have with the stock now is that I had every opportunity to buy the stock at 2.18 but I missed it completely.

This stock is Air service of our time.Lets see if they will still improve in Q1.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4440) (4441) (4442) (4443) (4444) (4445) (4446) ... (7784) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: SetrakusRa(m), Jats2k2002, onegentleguy, defebe and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.