Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,619 members, 7,827,317 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4500) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10937429 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4497) (4498) (4499) (4500) (4501) (4502) (4503) ... (7771) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 5:44pm On Apr 16, 2019
currentprice:

they need beautiful results to raise money na.

if someone like make he come tommorrow to say i discourage him/her from buying access. i am just coment base on ukay2 post. doesnt mean access is a bad buy

grin grin grin

I will wait until i see audited Q2 REPORT
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 5:46pm On Apr 16, 2019
aremso:

155Biln? no be small thing ooo

U never see anything....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 5:49pm On Apr 16, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Kevostica(m): 6:01pm On Apr 16, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Kevostica(m): 6:02pm On Apr 16, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 6:04pm On Apr 16, 2019
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/25498_UNITED_CAPITAL_PLC_CORPORATE_ACTIONS_MARCH_2019.pdf
This company held its Board meeting yesterday. Why is there a delay in releasing the results to the public? The action of this coy of late is worrisome.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 6:04pm On Apr 16, 2019
Kevostica:

Pls make una explain this one

CEO was trying to tell the investors to patronize their shares
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 6:16pm On Apr 16, 2019
rebekah2011:
Diamond provided impairment on loans of N155b

Thank you my brother, na you dey do oga wanajo job now.
I am still looking at the result, the thing is too tempting for me.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 6:23pm On Apr 16, 2019
That Oga you mentioned is on another class ooooo. I miss his insights and analytical skills in breaking down figures. I miss Pa Ewunmi too.
pluto09:

Thank you my brother, na you dey do oga wanajo job now.
I am still looking at the result, the thing is too tempting for me.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by HeliosHay(m): 6:24pm On Apr 16, 2019
Good day everyone,

Please, I'm looking to start investing in the Nigerian Stock Market but I don't want to dive in without knowing what's what. Is there a reputable website where I can go to do stock research i.e a place that collates data on companies like price history, P/E, EPS, dividend yield etc?

Which brokers are the best/most reputable? do they provide resources for investors to research stocks?

Thanks for your reply
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 6:29pm On Apr 16, 2019
rebekah2011:
Diamond provided impairment on loans of N155b
it was disclosed before the merger, that diamond would take impairment for all their bad loans before the merger. So its not surprising.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 6:37pm On Apr 16, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 6:51pm On Apr 16, 2019
What EXTRA ORDINARY thing did ACCESS BANK did that warrant this "exceptional result"

Am still studying this "wuru wuru" Q1 report...yet to see anything extraordinary

How i wish CBN will interven by asking for audited report

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 7:13pm On Apr 16, 2019
Mpeace:
I called the registrar and they told me that I had more than one shareholder numbers with respect to some companies. They adviced me to submit through my broker. I posted the forms to my broker since last february and till date I have not seen any confirmation or dividend. I know I have fcmb, fbnh, dangote flour, eterna oil and transcorp dividends pending since last year. I will process it when ever I come to lagos.
What if it is same CHN but different brokers?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 7:15pm On Apr 16, 2019
from nairametrics

https://nairametrics.com/2019/04/16/access-bank-again-wins-court-case-to-take-over-former-ministers-property/?utm_source=Nairametrics+Newsletter&utm_campaign=4231f86469-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2019_02_26_05_19_COPY_05&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_c96c21e814-4231f86469-110396973&mc_cid=4231f86469&mc_eid=45e62d5543

Access Bank Plc on Monday, April 15, 2019, won a court case to take over Etiebet’s Place, a popular landed property in Lagos which belongs to a former Minister of the federation.

The property, which is located along Mobolaji Bank Anthony Way, is owned by a former Minister of Petroleum Resources, Chief Don Etiebet, in the name of his firm, Obodex Nigeria Limited.

In a ruling, Justice A. Liman of a Federal High Court in Lagos, rejected a motion on notice seeking to stop Access Bank Plc from taking over the property.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 9:33pm On Apr 16, 2019
Mcy56:

Its glaring you lack comprehension. Go back and read my mention you're referring to again, this time slowly and with a positive mindset or call your brother Cornwall to read and interprete it for you.
You keep information to yourself but quick to come out and blame those speaking out. You tried.
Last time I'll give you attention on this matter. I moved on already, don't have time for forth and back. sad

See who is accusing another of comprehension problem? What an inverted accusation! Are you sure you read what you wrote above before posting it? You are the very one lacking in comprehension. I once pointed this out by saying you have no use for figurative language when you reacted to a comment I made in an obviously sarcastic tone.
The back and forth you suddenly claim to have grown weary of actually started when you attacked me first for airing my view in support of Chibuking's theory on the genuine identity of village people. In that comment, I didn't mention you at all, but, reeling from guilty conscience, you came in with your trademark of dirty language by which you had made countless enemies on this thread already. You once had a protracted, albeit unnecessary, quarrel with another female moniker here for airing her views in a conmment in which she too didn't mention you. Why you are always so paranoid is what remains a puzzle to me. You need to unlearn this your attitude of picking up a guilty conscience when others air their innocent opinions. No be only you waka come. No be you get this thread. Na school all of us come do here. Learn to let others be. If you don't like anyone's view, you waka pass as long as you are not mentioned in it.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:19pm On Apr 16, 2019
Chai! @deadlytruth you dey vex oooo, this long epistle for only me?? shocked shocked
Issokay, take a chill pill eehhnnn, life is not this hard. I always make my comments without bitterness and it's jokingly most times. I see everyone as a friend/bros/sis here irrespective of our differences in views. No hard feelings at all.
No vex omo-ye mi. I'll stay out of your way here henceforth. smiley

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 10:42pm On Apr 16, 2019
DaV8King:

An Airbus 380 is on its way across the Atlantic. It flies consistently at 800 km/h in 30,000 feet, when suddenly a Eurofighter with Tempo Mach 2 appears.
The pilot of the fighter jet slows down, flies alongside the Airbus and greets the pilot of the passenger plane by radio: "Airbus flight, boring flight isn’t it? Take care and have a look here!”

He rolls his jet on its back, accelerates, breaks through the sound barrier, rises rapidly to a dizzying height, only to swoop down almost to sea level in a breathtaking dive. He loops back next to the Airbus and asks, "Well, how was that?"

The Airbus pilot answers: "Very impressive, but now have a look here!"

The jet pilot watches the Airbus, but nothing happens. It continues to fly stubbornly straight, with the same speed. After five minutes, the Airbus pilot radioed, "Well, what are you saying now?"

The jet pilot asks confused: "What did you do?" The other laughs and says, "I got up, stretched my legs, went to the back of the flight to the bathroom, got a cup of coffee and a cinnamon cake and made an appointment with the stewardess for the next three nights - in a 5 Star hotel, which is paid for by my employer. "

The moral of the story is:
When you are young, speed and adrenaline seems to be great. But as you get older and wiser, comfort and peace are not to be despised either.
This is called S.O.S.: Slower, Older, Smarter.

Dedicated to all my friends who like me likes the S.O.S. approach! ✈️
That's for the ideal situation which can't be ascribed to the Nigerian terrain by any standard.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:47pm On Apr 16, 2019
@deadlytruth, I deleted some of my mentions of you, I hope that pacifies and makes you feel better.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swilo: 11:20pm On Apr 16, 2019
currentprice:

bolded is one of the reasons many pple reduce posting here. u give a honest advice pple go jump from nowhere attacking u. to make joke self they tag it as enemy of progress.

grin grin grin

Abeg, dont listen to them. You know those that read your post. keep posting for those people abeg.

I personally observed that most people that engage in such tussles have offered me little or nothing. So as a culture, I abstain from mentioning them...! End of story.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 11:25pm On Apr 16, 2019
onegentleguy:

Given the discount of a more than fair enough margin of inherent risk(including a possible deterioration/downside in asset quality from the acquisition of diamond) and at the back of an assumed zero growth in the near term, I have a FV estimate of N11.90.
...and quite frankly, this is me been cautiously optimistic with estimated figures in ACCESS' 2018 FY print.

But then again, the market will have to determine and champion things from here.

NOTE: Just a guide, NOT A RECOMMENDATION.
My advise; Pls follow ur instinct.
rebekah2011:
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/25803_ACCESS_BANK_PLC._FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_APRIL_2019.pdf

One word; FANTASTIC !!
Thats the fitting way to describe ACCESS banks Q1 2019 result.
Rake-off the few worries in that financial print, and this coy would still be peged as the cheapest banking stock on the exchange at the moment.
Away from the banking segment, CAVERTON still retains my pick as the best coy overall right now !!
With ACCESS, the post above still stands with FVE now reviewed upwards from previous guide of N11.90.
I expect their H1 2019 audited print to come in less weighty, inculcating the feasible downside risk with asset from DIAMOND. ...but whatever happens then, there sure will still be a lot of VALUE to tap from given ACCESS' current underpriced stance.
The figures behind the print(Q1) shows that ACCESS is financially well positioned to "take up and move on" with whatever DIAMOND would bring its way.
A good wine they say, needs no bush. ...time will always almost put things in their right perspective !!

It is well.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swilo: 11:42pm On Apr 16, 2019
onegentleguy:

One word; FANTASTIC !!
Rake-off the few worries in this financial print, and this coy would still be pegged as the cheapest banking stock on the exchange at the moment.
Away from the banking segment, CAVERTON still retains my pick as the best coy overall right now !!
With ACCESS, the post above still stands with FVE now reviewed upwards.

A good wine they say, needs no bush. ...time will always almost put things in their right perspective !!

It is well.

Thanks. Been a while Bro... Cheers!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yom2(m): 12:29am On Apr 17, 2019
dipoolowoo:
Court Discharges, Acquits Suspended SEC Boss of Fraud
https://businesspost.ng/2019/04/16/court-discharges-acquits-suspended-sec-boss-of-fraud/
naija politics
when kemi adeosun has been eased out
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yom2(m): 12:41am On Apr 17, 2019
onegentleguy:

One word; FANTASTIC !!
Thats the fitting way to describe ACCESS banks Q1 2019 result.
Rake-off the few worries in that financial print, and this coy would still be peged as the cheapest banking stock on the exchange at the moment.
With ACCESS, the post above still stands with FVE now reviewed upwards from previous guide of N11.90.
I expect their H1 2019 audited print to come in less weighty, inculcating the feasible downside risk with asset from DIAMOND. ...but whatever happens then, there sure will still be a lot of VALUE to tap from given ACCESS' current underpriced stance.
The figures behind the print(Q1) shows that ACCESS is financially well positioned to "take up and move on" with whatever DIAMOND would bring its way.

It is well.
meanwhile have they listed the additional shares from diamond and computed in his result?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 5:15am On Apr 17, 2019
RabbiDoracle:

Buy DAAR na or AFROMEDİA. grin

We are telling you stocks that have been at 50kobo for many years before they removed the barrier for it to slide further.

Anyway, it is good for people to lose money so that they will experience the pain of bring trapped in a stock for many years without selling
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 5:21am On Apr 17, 2019
kolaish:
There is no attraction yet in the bolded, the moment I see it, I will buy. Zenith, JB, Fidelity and even Caverton with all the fundamentals are struggling to give capital appreciation. While Unity Bank, Diamond Chams, DF is making shareholders happy. I have since learnt to have a mixture of stocks with fundamentals and sentiments in my portfolio, so that in anyway the market goes, it is a win-win for me.
True talk but Skye came to my mind.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 5:24am On Apr 17, 2019
otokx:

Some food is poison to others, meritrade is okay for me.
Excellent service
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 5:41am On Apr 17, 2019
OBAGADAFFI:

i have received my share exchange but no cash yet.
How did you go about the share exchange sir? Mine is yet to reflect in my portfolio.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swilo: 7:48am On Apr 17, 2019
Veecovee, what are we eating today? Don't tell me no food for today o. Good morning
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 7:52am On Apr 17, 2019
swilo:
Veecovee, what are we eating today? Don't tell me no food for today o. Good morning

... a lot of foods in that basket ... that holiness and righteousness thread, go there and feed well

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swilo: 8:06am On Apr 17, 2019
veecovee:

... a lot of foods in that basket ... that holiness and righteousness thread, go there and feed well

Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by longlife20: 9:18am On Apr 17, 2019

(1) (2) (3) ... (4497) (4498) (4499) (4500) (4501) (4502) (4503) ... (7771) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 222Martins(m), oamuyi(m), 2zona(m), Kwibaba(m), megawealth01, leparj(m), BabsO2(m), Princkez, delvzy(m), iHaveMadeiT2, ProphetUtuocha, ositadima1(m) and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.