Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,675 members, 7,816,773 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4502) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10879383 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4499) (4500) (4501) (4502) (4503) (4504) (4505) ... (7752) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 11:27am On Apr 17, 2019
kolaish:
Access on Bid. Hope it will extend to other banking stock?
They would need the kind of cook that prepared access result.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by edwardaigb: 11:42am On Apr 17, 2019
DOLLARTEX:
no,the qualification day is today,it will be mark down tomorrow .
Thanks BOSS
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 11:47am On Apr 17, 2019
This Morgan Capital magic is becoming serious. I just bought some units of Access bank this morning, only to check my portfolio to find that my entire Diamond bank shares have disappeared without being credited with the equivalent number of access bank shares as per the merger/acquisition. All I see on my protfolio is the units of Access I bought this morning.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 11:56am On Apr 17, 2019
Mpeace:
This Morgan Capital magic is becoming serious. I just bought some units of Access bank this morning, only to check my portfolio to find that my entire Diamond bank shares have disappeared without being credited with the equivalent number of access bank shares as per the merger/acquisition. All I see on my protfolio is the units of Access I bought this morning.

They are probably updating your portfolio at the back-end.

Your CSCS statement should reflect everything.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 12:01pm On Apr 17, 2019
OBAGADAFFI:

FIRST ALUMINIUM NIGERIA PLC is delisting with N0.55k cash consideration .
The current price is N0.38.
Now I get it. Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 12:08pm On Apr 17, 2019
OBAGADAFFI:

They are updating your portfolio at the back-end.

Your CSCS statement should reflect everything.
I pray. The should also update my N1
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Krisuba: 12:13pm On Apr 17, 2019
Deadlytruth:

Now I get it. Thanks.

Please which company is paying dividend today. Got dividend alert but company not indicated. N am not expecting it.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 12:24pm On Apr 17, 2019
OBAGADAFFI:

My problem is the market response to Zenith results.

That's because the market is still relatively weak at the moment.
...but its very important to 'gradually permute ur strength on it' in line with ur set out goals.
Remember;
"One of strongest survival mark of a winning investor is in the ability to rightly decipher when to embark on 'a journey' with the market in times of its weakness, and disembark in times of its strength."
~Sinclair

"If u desire to EXCEL in ur 'race' with the stock market, then look out for those piece of great assets 'which should give her strength' in her time of weakness and 'run' with them. ...for therein lies her present of great gifts."
~Sinclair

...this is KEY !!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 12:36pm On Apr 17, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 12:51pm On Apr 17, 2019
rebekah2011:
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/25813_AIICO_INSURANCE_PLC._FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_APRIL_2019.pdf
6kobo dividend

A 20% YoY increament in dividend pay out.
A super result from AIICO with the fall out of an impressive GPI, NPI and a lower effective tax rate aiding PAT margin by over 146% YoY from approx 1.28B in 2017 to 3.15B in 2018.
While attributable earnings(EPS) grew by over 144% from 18k to 44k !!
Only small worry was the gap down in RE.
I however remain impressed by the coys efficiency and profitability lines... particularly its RoIC, EBITDA MARGIN and EM.

We remain steadfast here.
Another great coy that needs no advert !!

It is well.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 1:39pm On Apr 17, 2019
Mpeace:

grin grin grin
The way u write that 'entire' be like trailer load grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 1:40pm On Apr 17, 2019
Agbalowomeri:

grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Heishere: 1:43pm On Apr 17, 2019
onegentleguy:

A 20% YoY increament in dividend pay out.
A super result from AIICO with the fall out of an impressive GPI, NPI and a lower effective tax rate aiding PAT margin by over 146% YoY from approx 1.28B in 2017 to 3.15B in 2018.
While attributable earnings(EPS) grew by over 144% from 18k to 44k !!
Only small worry was the gap down in RE.
I however remain impressed by the coys efficiency and profitability lines... particularly its RoIC, EBITDA MARGIN and EM.

We remain steadfast here.
Another great coy that needs no advert !!

It is well.

But the statement is not signed...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 1:59pm On Apr 17, 2019
Agbalowomeri:

grin grin grin
E pass trailer load sef. Which trailer fit carry 3taaaazan units of pure diamond? Just tell me.

Abeg make una leave me with my widow's mite.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 2:03pm On Apr 17, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 2:06pm On Apr 17, 2019
Mpeace:
I requested for my cscs statement from the two broking firm I used but could not find access meanwhile Diamond Bank wasn't found. I mailed them and I was told to contact united securities which I did. To my surprise I was told it has been credited. I don't need to stress myself anymore. Last week I experienced such, when EDC sent sms that my bonus has been credited but not reflected in my portfolio when I mailed EDC after confirmation from my brokers and even CSCS which I was told nothing of such, EDC told me it has but when the cscs statement was sent to me today I saw it there. Therefore I don't need to worry myself.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yom2(m): 2:08pm On Apr 17, 2019
longlife20:

Yes, they have done that, their shares was around 29 Billion before the merger, now is 35.5billion shares
OK thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 2:41pm On Apr 17, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 2:45pm On Apr 17, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 2:48pm On Apr 17, 2019
rebekah2011:
No wonder they were hiding results.

flat result!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by longlife20: 2:49pm On Apr 17, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by longlife20: 2:52pm On Apr 17, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 2:53pm On Apr 17, 2019
aremso:

flat result!

It is not a flat result but a negative one.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 2:53pm On Apr 17, 2019
longlife20:

This is a very bad result, EPS 11k against 21k in 2018

they are waiting for commercial paper investment in 2nd q2
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 2:56pm On Apr 17, 2019
I agree 100% completely. If it drops to N2 or below. It will be a good addition.
pluto09:

It is not a flat result but a negative one.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 2:57pm On Apr 17, 2019
see the way ucap management are begging investors to forgive them....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 3:01pm On Apr 17, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by longlife20: 3:07pm On Apr 17, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 3:32pm On Apr 17, 2019
dipoolowoo:
GTBank Declares N49.3bn Profit, EPS of N1.74k in Q1 2019
https://businesspost.ng/2019/04/17/gtbank-declares-n49-3bn-profit-eps-of-n1-74k-in-q1-2019/

Zenith Bank Suffers 6.6% Drop in Q1 2019 Earnings
https://businesspost.ng/2019/04/17/zenith-bank-suffers-6-6-drop-in-q1-2019-earnings/

The headlines speaks of so much bias against Zenith.
You would think Zenith recorded a loss, whereas they even improved on their EPS.
#DemarketingSkills grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Capitas7: 3:51pm On Apr 17, 2019
rebekah2011:
I agree 100% completely. If it drops to N2 or below. It will be a good addition.
I remember your mini-analysis when you said UBA at 6.45NGN appears more rewarding than UCAP at 2.6NGN or thereabouts. I can now understand better. This result is not encouraging. I speculated diminishing returns for UCAP though. Even though they are being compared to Afriprud as rewarding ventures, UCAP seems to have a long way to go in terms of innovations. This is just my observation about their services which I think may affect revenue. Attractive products are not all that an investment bank (or assets management firm) needs. The competition is getting tougher.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 4:02pm On Apr 17, 2019
Krisuba:

Please which company is paying dividend today. Got dividend alert but company not indicated. N am not expecting it.
I think it's CHAMS going by the information contained in the last corporate action they filed with NSE.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 4:11pm On Apr 17, 2019

(1) (2) (3) ... (4499) (4500) (4501) (4502) (4503) (4504) (4505) ... (7752) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: readerschairman, Saybal(m), onuku, dapix, Emumakpo, Agbalowomeri, Owoblowblow, Zagee, chillykelly86(m), Hajicairo(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.