Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,730 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4551) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10885396 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4548) (4549) (4550) (4551) (4552) (4553) (4554) ... (7753) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 11:40am On May 07, 2019
Observing UBA closely tells a few inferences.
With over 42m offers vs 3m bids, demand and supply mechanism should have dragged the price below N6.00.
But no, the sharks are making sure the price remains above N6 while they raise their funds.
Tony Elumelu may be raising funds for Afam power.
UBA MM's una well done oh. grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ndidigood(f): 11:55am On May 07, 2019
Michael11stock:
grin no move gunieainsurance
no na staco

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Michael11stock(m): 11:56am On May 07, 2019
This MTN listing can we say it is advisable to purchase immediately or to wait a little bit? just curious cool money must be made
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Michael11stock(m): 11:56am On May 07, 2019
grin grin Ndiomalicha Asa mu, so you get hook too? grin
ndidigood:
no na staco
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 12:02pm On May 07, 2019
Michael11stock:

This MTN listing can we say it is advisable to purchase immediately or to wait a little bit? just curious cool money must be made
What's there price now sir ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PharmAlfred: 12:02pm On May 07, 2019
Courtville is the new bride. Which bad company can I buy now for a possible 50percent price appreciation?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Michael11stock(m): 12:03pm On May 07, 2019
don't think so they have the money already
OakPearl:
With over 42m offers vs 3m bids, demand and supply mechanism should have dragged the price below N6.00.
But no, the sharks are making sure the price remains above N6 while they raise their funds.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Michael11stock(m): 12:03pm On May 07, 2019
still putting all ears down for leak grin
ihedioramma:
What's there price now sir ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 12:08pm On May 07, 2019
OakPearl:

What an analysis !!
So u really think that Mr T, a man whose networth is in the billions of dollar region can only look to raise a small 105.3B Afam power acquisition fund via the activities of market makers? ...how funny !!
My dear, the man can very well raise even far more than the said amount in minutes via a call to any Nig/Intl bank he desires. ...including the UBA u mentioned via the issuance of an overdraft facility should every other direct means fail.

Now hear this; With that acquisition, I can tell u without mincing words that the money is already in place.
TRANSCORP did not cut down on its YoY dividend declaration by 100% for nothing. ...and the FG(who owes it a lump sum) did not award it the bid winner for nothing.
Again the many recent romance btw Mr T and Mr President is also not for NOTHING !!
A few of my previous posts had captured some of this remarks and more.
U can read btw the lines and try to decipher the rest.

With the part of ur post in bold, what the mere eye sees might well be a 'mirage'. I'll suggest u look deeper.
Sometimes, its takes more than 'the necked eyes' to see thru certain plays 'in the NSE room'.
UBA is a strong BUY @ current price levels.
But then again, u might wish to follow ur instinct.

Salah.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 12:08pm On May 07, 2019
I know say Peter never sell him dangflour.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ndidigood(f): 12:10pm On May 07, 2019
Michael11stock:
grin grin Ndiomalicha Asa mu, so you get hook too? grin
yesoo with analogue broker
I doubt e go Eva get buyer
I Neva hear or c any news about them.
One day l saw one big guy driving one of their corolla cars
I jus de eye am bitterly,say did mumu people swallowed my money

Jus like arduno
Will l ever forgive them?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ndidigood(f): 12:11pm On May 07, 2019
PharmAlfred:
Courtville is the new bride. Which bad company can I buy now for a possible 50percent price appreciation?
staco
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Michael11stock(m): 12:15pm On May 07, 2019
grin ehyah pele what you will do just keep updating the sales mandate with them, mine was guinea insurance since 2007 through cash craft
ndidigood:
yesoo with analogue broker
I doubt e go Eva get buyer
I Neva hear or c any news about them.
One day l saw one big guy driving one of their corolla cars
I jus de eye am bitterly,say did mumu people swallowed my money

Jus like arduno
Will l ever forgive them?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Michael11stock(m): 12:22pm On May 07, 2019
But i will advice if you already made profit in Japaul kindly take profit just be on a safe side for now.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 12:23pm On May 07, 2019
PharmAlfred:

So you too have started flirting with abracadabra stocks? Hmmmm.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sky2891: 12:24pm On May 07, 2019
onegentleguy:

What an analysis !!
So u really think that Mr T, a man whose networth is in the billions of dollar region can only look to raise a 105.3B Afam power acquisition fund via the activities of market makers? ...how funny !!
My dare the man can very well raise even far more than the said amount in seconds thru less than a minute call to any Nig/Intl bank he desires. ...including the UBA u mentioned via the issuance of an overdraft(facility)

Now hear this; With that acquisition, I can tell u without mincing words that the money is already in place.
TRANSCORP did not cut down on its YoY dividend declaration by 100% for nothing. ...and the FG(who owes it a lump sum) did not award it the bid winner for nothing.
Again the many recent romance btw Mr T and Mr President is also not for NOTHING !!

With the part of ur post in bold, what the mere eye sees might well be a 'mirage'. I'll suggest u look deeper.
Sometimes, its takes more than 'the necked eyes' to see thru certain plays 'in the NSE room'.

Salah.
My throughs too
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:27pm On May 07, 2019
yom2:
do u know that that stock changed gear only when those people appeared and the next day we started hearing stories in the news. .
When will you change this orientation that Nsempas are solely responsible for moving prices self?
If your assumption was right, why is price of transcorp, wapco, caverton, Dangsugar, Zenith, UBA, etc. still stagnant or even going down?
While cautioning is good, you should still stop discouraging people from posting their opinions too.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ndidigood(f): 12:31pm On May 07, 2019
Michael11stock:
grin ehyah pele what you will do just keep updating the sales mandate with them, mine was guinea insurance since 2007 through cash craft
e go ever move?
12 years on
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Michael11stock(m): 12:34pm On May 07, 2019
SEC Finally Approves MTN Listing
The Security & Exchange Commission, SEC, has approved MTN to be listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE).

The acting Director General of the securities and exchanges commission, May Uduk, on Monday stated that SEC had received an application from MTN for the registration of “its existing shares.”

The approval means the shares held by Nigerians in MTN can now be listed on the local stock exchange market by introduction.

“MTN is seeking to come to the market by way of an introduction and has asked SEC for an approval to register its existing shares. This is not a complicated process at all and if the documentation submitted by MTN is complete SEC should be able to grant approval for this application within 24-48 hours”, the SEC Director General stated.

This means interested Nigerian investors will have to wait as the telecommunication giant is not presently looking to raise fund until it resolves a $2 billion claims brought against it by the attorney general.

It should be recalled that the telecommunication giant applied to SEC for listing on the Nigerian Stock Exchange on Friday, the same day it appointed Emir Lamido Sanusi as a non-executive director of the company’s board.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:38pm On May 07, 2019
I dey look the financials of courteville, I no understand am. All of una wey silence our analysts here, una well done o.
Quote me if you know say you be part of them. tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ndidigood(f): 12:41pm On May 07, 2019
Mcy56:
I dey look the financials of courteville, I no understand am. All of una wey silence our analysts here, una well done o.
Quote me if you know say you be part of them. tongue
u de inside regal ins?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:44pm On May 07, 2019
ndidigood:
u de inside regal ins?
I dey. Na the dividend I find go there sha. I know say I no fit lose money there too.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 12:49pm On May 07, 2019
ndidigood:
e go ever move?
12 years on

The best way to cure ones trauma from such stocks is to, in one's mind, relegate them to legacies to be inherited by one's children or even grandchildren. If however an opportunity later comes to bail out, then it will be a plus.
I loaded UNIONDAC during the 2007 Private placement and loaded more at N0.75 in 2009 thinking I would make a kill I the medium term. When it all turned out to be a false hope and couldn't even sell, I survived the trauma by conceding it as an investment for my young children until the opportunity came last year July to get out at N0.39.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ndidigood(f): 12:51pm On May 07, 2019
Mcy56:

I dey. Na the dividend I find go there sha. I know say I no fit loose money there too.
OK got u now
I for say
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Michael11stock(m): 12:51pm On May 07, 2019
Pending Dividends the hunters take note cool

Nestle
Cadbury
Aiico
Uacn
Dangote
Ccnn
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ndidigood(f): 12:52pm On May 07, 2019
Deadlytruth:

The best way to cure ones trauma from such stocks is to, in one's mind, relegate them to legacies to be inherited by one's children or even grandchildren. If however an opportunity later comes to bail out, then it will be a plus.
I loaded UNIONDAC during the 2007 Private placement and loaded more at N0.75 in 2009 thinking I would make a kill I the medium term. When it all turned out to be a false hope and couldn't even sell, I survived the trauma by conceding it as an investment for my young children until the opportunity came last year July to get out at N0.39.
gbam
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:53pm On May 07, 2019
So I should mention this: Meristem Registrar seems to be good too.
I filled e-div form, send to them via mail and received a confirmation reply from them that they already uploaded my form to my bank for approval.
I even received a call from their office. It surprised me that this one actually knows what's right and following it.
Will update if there's further development. grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Willie2015: 12:54pm On May 07, 2019
onegentleguy:

What an analysis !!
So u really think that Mr T, a man whose networth is in the billions of dollar region can only look to raise a small 105.3B Afam power acquisition fund via the activities of market makers? ...how funny !!
My dare the man can very well raise even far more than the said amount in seconds thru less than a minute call to any Nig/Intl bank he desires. ...including the UBA u mentioned via the issuance of an overdraft(facility)

Salah.

Never a fan of UBA ...
Even at the height of mkt rally...
To even move na prayer and fasting...
Just look at FBN with all their Non performing loans saga..
Still holding up...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ndidigood(f): 12:55pm On May 07, 2019
Mcy56:
So I should mention this: Meristem Registrar seems to be good too.
I filled e-div form, send to them via mail and I received a confirmation reply from them that they already uploaded my form to my bank for approval.
I even received a call from their office. It surprised me that this one actually know what's right and following it.
Will update if there's further development. grin
easiest brokers to deal with.
I agree
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 12:56pm On May 07, 2019
Deadlytruth:

Gbam grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 12:58pm On May 07, 2019
Willie2015:

Never a fan of UBA ...
Even at the height of mkt rally...
To even move na prayer and fasting...
Just look at FBN with all their Non performing loans saga..
Still holding up...

Abeg no take laugh send person go mortuary o.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:59pm On May 07, 2019
ndidigood:
easiest brokers to sea with. I agree
I was honestly impressed. The lady I spoke with said customer satisfaction is their priority. Even went out of her way to clarify my address and asked which one I preferred using. cheesy
Wish they all can be making life easier for investors/shareholders like this.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4548) (4549) (4550) (4551) (4552) (4553) (4554) ... (7753) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Learner247, chuksnnaemeka, delvzy(m), floydmayweather, KarlTom, emmasoft(m), bbduty, faoogoke(m), Yemsyfemsy, robobo and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.