Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,310 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4548) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10883502 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4545) (4546) (4547) (4548) (4549) (4550) (4551) ... (7753) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 11:22am On May 06, 2019
Expectations of Analysts at Stock Market This Week
https://businesspost.ng/2019/05/06/expectations-of-analysts-at-stock-market-this-week/

How Etiebet’s 2016 Letter Offers New Clues to N2.4bn Debt to Access Bank
https://businesspost.ng/2019/05/06/how-etiebets-2016-letter-offers-new-clues-to-n2-4bn-debt-to-access-bank/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 11:23am On May 06, 2019
OakPearl:

Indeed, what we actually "buy" and "sell" is patience not shares. grin
That's why patience is a priceless asset of the rich.

Patience in NSE can be dangerous...Most of the people running these listed companies are crooks who only look out for themselves and leave shareholders to suffer... grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 11:31am On May 06, 2019
Heishere:
What is going on with Courtvielle? 54M bids and nobody is selling?

Confirm one chance bus....CHAMS spirit dey rub-off. People still rushing CHAMS, selling this stock below N1.20 means your village people have an upper hand, cos you will buy higher.

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gamaliel9: 11:38am On May 06, 2019
Finally.i think it is better to sell a stock like Japaul while it is still rising..... and i just jaaaaaa on Japaul...

Stock trading is not easy.... angry
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by valentinenwoko: 11:44am On May 06, 2019
even if CI LEASING IS PLANING TO RAISE FUNDS IT IS NOT AN EXCUSE NOT TO RELEASE Q42018, Q12019. IT WLL GIVE DIRECTION TO INVESTING PUBLIC.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Michael11stock(m): 11:54am On May 06, 2019
lookout for UACN , CCNN and Jaizbank not a recommendation to buy or sell please.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 12:03pm On May 06, 2019
Coolcash1:

Patience in NSE can be dangerous...Most of the people running these listed companies are crooks who only look out for themselves and leave shareholders to suffer... grin

Yea right.
Not only in NSE.
Enron and "Pricewatergate" are in the almighty saintly US.
Its all the same as far as humans are involved.
The more reason we need to embrace fundamentals while keeping an eagle eye.
It is like a report card.
No matter how good a child tells you he is in school (unaudited accounts), his result from an unbiased teacher (audited accounts) will tell the whole truth.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by CashDiMkpa: 12:16pm On May 06, 2019
wanaj0:

Market is always RIGHT. Only thing is that our market is subject to manipulation. Manipulation can mask reality for a while. On the 'long' run the market will still win.

Remember when NOSPETCO, Umanna Umanna, Forum, MMM where delivering huge returns tongue

Indeed. Manipulations are possible because like they say, there is a sucker born every minute and the most painful thing is that they never learn...or maybe new suckers jjust replay the same cycle.

The trending scam now can be found here https://www.nairaland.com/5166806/vintage-services-crew-never-go

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Michael11stock(m): 12:23pm On May 06, 2019
shocked Omo see scam ehyah pele
CashDiMkpa:

Indeed. Manipulations are possible because like they say, there is a sucker born every minute and the most painful thing is that they never learn...or maybe new suckers jjust replay the same cycle.

The trending scam now can be found here https://www.nairaland.com/5166806/vintage-services-crew-never-go
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 12:28pm On May 06, 2019
Transcorp self na wa!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Michael11stock(m): 12:30pm On May 06, 2019
Calm down before you get bp grin
stcool:
Transcorp self na wa!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Michael11stock(m): 12:38pm On May 06, 2019
When close of registrar to qualify for caverton dividend?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Heishere: 12:53pm On May 06, 2019
wanaj0:

Maybe a plan to pump and dump smiley

This days those are what I look out for. I wish I can get in right now. No risk no reward...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Heishere: 12:56pm On May 06, 2019
stcool:

Confirm one chance bus....CHAMS spirit dey rub-off. People still rushing CHAMS, selling this stock below N1.20 means your village people have an upper hand, cos you will buy higher.

grin grin grin

Their q1 financial looks bettter than Chams?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ndidigood(f): 1:00pm On May 06, 2019
Michael11stock:
from nairametrics
Is on d 8th of may.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Michael11stock(m): 1:03pm On May 06, 2019
cool thank you my angel kedu?
ndidigood:
from nairametrics
Is on d 8th of may.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 1:12pm On May 06, 2019
Michael11stock:

Tomorrow May 7th is the QUALIFICATION date. ...which is the last day to key in if one desires to partake of the 25k dividend.
CDR(closure date of registrar) is May 8th. While the AGM and payment date shall be on the 21st of May.
With CAVERTON, prospects are huge and I expect it to run up in price right after mark down.
My ears feel sweet with the good things I've heared and my heart immersed in joy with what I know.

But then again, this should not be infered as any sought of recommendation. ...due diligence still applies.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 1:13pm On May 06, 2019
stcool:
Transcorp self na wa!

Buy more when it is still undervalue. The train will move one day.

Destination is not far fetched. Tony is not here to sell groundnuts.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ndidigood(f): 1:14pm On May 06, 2019
Michael11stock:
cool thank you my angel kedu?
o di nma .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 1:22pm On May 06, 2019
sellydion:

Destination is not far fetched. Tony is not here to sell groundnuts.

I rather continue to accumulate CHAMS below N1.00
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 1:25pm On May 06, 2019
stcool:

I rather continue to accumulate CHAMS below N1.00

Okay ooo. I am not in a hurry! you see investors difference?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ndidigood(f): 1:37pm On May 06, 2019
[quote author=sellydion post=78151627]

Destination is not far fetched. Tony is not here to sell groundnuts.[/quot]Tony/Transcorp wu Akuko mike Ejeagha

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 1:37pm On May 06, 2019
sellydion:

Okay ooo. I am not in a hurry! you see investors difference?

Same way Ote$ milked Forte and is leaving with The Power investment. You think Tony will give you the juicy power holdco for a penny. Think again.

This men know Power is a major issue in Nigeria and they are going that way for their selfish interest... Just make your money and Waka from transcorp.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Krisuba: 1:42pm On May 06, 2019
stcool:

Same way Ote$ milked Forte and is leaving with The Power investment. You think Tony will give you the juicy power holdco for a penny. Think again.

This men know Power is a major issue in Nigeria and they are going that way for their selfish interest... Just make you money and Waka from transcorp.

We are all looking for d opportunity to make DAT money or abi this big big ogas for here wab be board members??
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:54pm On May 06, 2019
This MAY is going to be Bloody...Is anyone here seeying it?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 1:57pm On May 06, 2019
stcool:

This men know Power is a major issue in Nigeria and they are going that way for their selfish interest... Just make your money and Waka from transcorp.

Naa the thing we are waiting for is the bold.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 1:58pm On May 06, 2019
tritritri:
This MAY is going to be Bloody...Is anyone here seeying it?

Opportunity to make money in good stocks. Buy Zenith even at this price

Thank me latter. No JIJO.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:16pm On May 06, 2019
sellydion:

Opportunity to make money in good stocks. Buy Zenith even at this price

Thank me latter. No JIJO.

me zenith...not anymore..d one i buy at 22 i still dey leak my wound..d tin just hang..penny stock now ooh.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 2:26pm On May 06, 2019
tritritri:

me zenith...not anymore..d one i buy at 22 i still dey leak my wound..d tin just hang..penny stock now ooh.

The market is just trying and teaching you patient. Patience is golden. Enjoy your dividend (10%+) before the arrival of the bull.

Not everyday is bullish.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 2:35pm On May 06, 2019
sellydion:

The market is just trying and teaching you patient. Patience is golden. Enjoy your dividend (10%+) before the arrival of the bull.

Not everyday is bullish.

Hmmm............. normal consolation words

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 2:45pm On May 06, 2019
aremso:

Hmmm............. normal consolation words

Yes my brother, If you know what you are doing it always work.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yok: 2:49pm On May 06, 2019
MORE VOLUME NEEDED IN THE MARKET[b][/b]

Market today was scary earlier in the day.

However, towards the close some small rally happened. This is looking like "the market makers" are at play here.

This is not a time to be aggressive in buying. One can either take out some gains if any or be prepared to wait for more buyers to enter market. A good time to take some break from the market, i.e just be looking from afar waiting to join the party when things get merrier!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (4545) (4546) (4547) (4548) (4549) (4550) (4551) ... (7753) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Hajicairo(m), unite4real, Boshins and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.