Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,836 members, 7,862,749 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:30 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4609) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11078409 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4606) (4607) (4608) (4609) (4610) (4611) (4612) ... (7818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 11:12am On May 27, 2019
Feels good to finally buy MTN

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 11:20am On May 27, 2019
locodemy:
When Tritri is seeing zenith back to 19.45 instead of below 18

Na u dey smile like this?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:25am On May 27, 2019
RabbiDoracle:
Why did FG force them to list?
Thanks boss!
Honestly, this is the similar question I wanted to ask him and all those saying that FG forced Mtn to list? How actually?
Why just coming out to list now since the time "FG's been forcing them to list"? I dont expect people to just believe everything in media hook line and sinker.
Well, Im interested in knowing sha.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yok: 11:26am On May 27, 2019
DAILY STOCK MARKET GUIDE FOR 27 MAY 2019

MSCI on 24 May continued with heavy selling, but still bought Dangcem/Nestle. Oil is shaky, MTN have started falling bears likely to show up.
Caution: This is for information purpose only.

Data used are assumed to be correct. However, you may want to verify the data from an appropriate source. Also, Institutions can afford to suffer big losses without going burst compared with an individual, you cannot follow them blindly (you need to at least have some knowledge/your own plan). This document remains the personal property of Target technical analysis (https://twitter.com/AnalysisTarget) and is not to be distributed without our authorization.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 11:26am On May 27, 2019
MTNN actually started selling at circa N150 and the GROSS most had was it acted as CATALYST which shake the length and breath of NSE and threw up a lot of BONANZA BARGAINS. grin grin

Many LONG-TERM INVESTORS are currently in limbo and this just the beginning. MTN is a GAME CHANGER and THINGS will NEVER remain the SAME.

like I advice earlier one only need to PATIENTLY wait for their 2quarter results in order to take VINTAGE POSITION.

*ThE OcToPuS*

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 11:33am On May 27, 2019
GonFreecss1:

In as much as I feel MTN is overvalued, what did they actually do? IMO they did nothing wrong. If there is any wayo, then my bet is on the NSE, SEC and brokers themselves, not MTNN or their shareholders.

Technically, they did nothing wrong.
Morally, something is wrong!
For any discerning investor, here is the logic:
1. List by introduction with an OS of 407m shares @ N400 or N1,000 per share.
Outcome: Price not likely to fetch gain of more than 30% post listing because it will appear too expensive.

2. List with an OS of 20bn shares @ N90/share.
(Shares must be split to a norminal value of 2kobo/share to achieve 20bn OS from existing shares)
Outcome: Price shoots up to 66% gain (N90 - N150) in 1 week!

Problem with 2 above is the retail investor is already in a disadvantaged position by error in judgement, as his/her investment decision was based on the numbers bandied about before listing.
Meaning whereas he/she bought the stock based on available data of eg. N80/share EPS, the reality after listing is say around N12/share EPS due to the split.
My brother think am na.
I prefer the protection of the retail investor in the midst of all these technical jargons.
Thats my point.

If na jijo, I said much earlier before the listing that if you can get at N90 and jo sharply you can make a kill but I also mentioned they wont make it available.
Someone here only got 5 shares he tried testing for, only when the dumping started angry
Everyone has the final say what they want to do in the end.
Abeg I no wan write epistle. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:34am On May 27, 2019
locodemy:
When Tritri is seeing zenith back to 19.45 instead of below 18
Lol. So tritri hans like this. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:35am On May 27, 2019
stcool:
Feels good to finally buy MTN grin grin grin
Good luck sir. tongue
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:41am On May 27, 2019
Infinitisi:
SPV = Special Purpose Vehicle
Thank you. I thought the 'V' is venture before.... Nsempa Ventures grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:42am On May 27, 2019
Someone is off loading UBA, I hope its not 33. Dont go and sell at huge loss o...except you have have another profitable one to move to. undecided
To be in same queue with this big pple is wahala sometimes. sad
There are some stocks someone needs to be taking note of during this bear period. The sluggish ones, those that can pick fast, etc.
UBA, Access, Zenith are surely the sluggish ones......
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 11:59am On May 27, 2019
what is NSEPA ooo?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 12:01pm On May 27, 2019
Mcy56:

Good luck sir. tongue

I will make more money from these stocks CHAMS, DF, FIDELITY, MTN this year than buying the other stocks like zenith & Co.

My next target is to pack my DF look when OLAMS pays to WAPCO
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 12:01pm On May 27, 2019
I just dey notice sterling at 2.07. I hope that guy did not enter at 2.7. I just wonder what happened to the Japanese abi na Indian investors.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 12:03pm On May 27, 2019

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:07pm On May 27, 2019
Mpeace:
I just dey notice sterling at 2.07. I hope that guy did not enter at 2.7. I just wonder what happened to the Japanese abi na Indian investors.
Lol. Loco's mirror. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:08pm On May 27, 2019
stcool:
I will make more money from these stocks CHAMS, DF, FIDELITY, MTN this year than buying the other stocks like zenith & Co. My next target is to pack my DF look when OLAMS pays to WAPCO
Amen......but why not wait to enter at a good price or you just enjoy catching falling knives and averaging down?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 12:09pm On May 27, 2019
dipoolowoo:
Stock Recommendation for This Week
https://businesspost.ng/2019/05/27/stock-recommendation-for-this-week-3/
From the recommendation, Access is tipped to return the highest. It has the highest %TP thats good.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:09pm On May 27, 2019
aremso:
what is NSEPA ooo?
NSEMPA - Check the title of this thread
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 12:11pm On May 27, 2019
Mcy56:

Today na abbreviation Monday.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 12:16pm On May 27, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:16pm On May 27, 2019
Mpeace:
Today na abbreviation Monday.
Na shildren's day.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 12:22pm On May 27, 2019
Mcy56:

WoW! many thanks, my mind never went there.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 12:30pm On May 27, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 1:13pm On May 27, 2019
The hand dumping UBA... Please send it to N4.50

I will consider some position for JiJo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 27, 2019
stcool:

My brother i even pray dat same hand should dump CHAMS, DF, FIDELITY, MTN to there lowest 52 weeks low so i can ji.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 1:18pm On May 27, 2019
stcool:

this guy money no day finish ni

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 1:20pm On May 27, 2019
tritritri:

My brother i even pray dat same hand should dump CHAMS, DF, FIDELITY, MTN to there lowest 52 weeks low so i can ji.

Someone cannot play with you. grin grin grin

It escalated too fast!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 1:21pm On May 27, 2019
currentprice:

this guy money no day finish ni

grin

Ask how many units I dey buy... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 1:40pm On May 27, 2019
Mtn now 128. Let us pray, for the spirit of average down.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 1:41pm On May 27, 2019
Krisuba:

She our people that permitted the listing did not kno d implications. I won't be surprise if na people with degrees in Agric n Biology de in charge. Naija I hail thee

Unfortunately that is Nigeria for you and you won't blame anyone. Yours sincerely too once looked for banking job with a certificate in medical studies in my hands. I also once went for Virgin Atlantic Airlines crew members recruitment interview held in Sheraton Hotel in Ikeja. There is simply no professional functionalism in Nigeria because we all went to school to get certificates with the purview to securing a 'decent' source of livelihood rather than to contribute our knowledge gained therein to the actual betterment of the society.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by musty00: 1:45pm On May 27, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 1:51pm On May 27, 2019
GonFreecss1:

In as much as I feel MTN is overvalued, what did they actually do? IMO they did nothing wrong. If there is any wayo, then my bet is on the NSE, SEC and brokers themselves, not MTNN or their shareholders.
That is why I personally find it difficult to believe that EFCC has ever really fought corruption since it was created in 2004/5. Imagine it leaving the main body of the issue and chasing the shadow as if MTN's alleged abracadabra listing didn't go through SEC in the first instance.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4606) (4607) (4608) (4609) (4610) (4611) (4612) ... (7818) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.