Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,881 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4639) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10880117 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4636) (4637) (4638) (4639) (4640) (4641) (4642) ... (7752) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 4:16pm On Jun 07, 2019
aremso:

oga, locate them online, write to them or call them and am sure they would open an online account for you then you can trade yourself. You can also ask them where there branches are as for me, i wrote them and an account was opened for me and i have never had issue with them neither have i visited their office before.

Exactly this days you don't need to visit them physically, go online and register and call their office afterwards to follow up, any document needed you can scan and email to them.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jun 07, 2019
The money is too small am thinking like starting with 500k or 1 million
phemmie06:

Yes that is the minimum the stock broking you called can accept but you can try United capital, Meristem securities or Morgan. The first two is minimum of 10k while Morgan is 20k.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 5:41pm On Jun 07, 2019
Dunkofia20:

oga, please read the post and digest it. He was only telling you the minimum start up, you can start with 500 billion if you like.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by CashDiMkpa: 6:12pm On Jun 07, 2019
Dunkofia20:

grin grin grin

Tuition fees loading......

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lmm4real: 6:16pm On Jun 07, 2019
aremso:

oga, please read the post and digest it. He was only telling you the minimum start up, you can start with 500 billion if you like.

Lol even one trillion if u can muscle it. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 6:21pm On Jun 07, 2019
CashDiMkpa:

grin grin grin

you too sharp oooo, i wan talk say the guy go pay tuition fee taya

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by paulcr7: 7:07pm On Jun 07, 2019
I use Afrinvest. They are cool too
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jun 07, 2019
Please explain what do you mean by that and what can I do to avoid the fee
CashDiMkpa:

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 7:32pm On Jun 07, 2019
Dunkofia20:

As a beginner with 500k or 1million, plz don't buy any stock once, buy them in tranches of say 200k or 250k and watch the market, read comments here while you add to your positions.

Also endeavour to ask questions before buying any stock, but always remember the ULTIMATE DECISION to buy or not to buy any stock remains with you regardless of anybody's advise.

Read and contribute to the discussion with time you will learn and in so doing you will not pay so much school fees.

In summary, in the world of investing you must pay school fees, but God will not allow you repeat any class grin grin grin

Goodluck!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 07, 2019
Thanks am happy seeing this thread and love everyone of you that show me love thank you all for your kind and love
stcool:

As a beginner with 500k or 1million, plz don't buy any stock once, buy them in tranches of say 200k or 250k and watch the market, read comments here while you add to your positions.

Also endeavour to ask questions before buying any stock, but always remember the ultimate remain to buy or not to buy any stock remains with you regardless if anybody's advise.

Read and contribute to the discussion with time you will learn. Goodluck!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by einsteine(m): 8:44pm On Jun 07, 2019
OakPearl:

My brother follow me see how our system is being toyed with in broad day light na:
An MTN that just borrowed N200bn from 7 Nigerian banks now waiting for CBN to be granted a banking license!
What the hell!!!

It's a payment service bank strictly for payments and to operate only in rural areas not a full banking license.

By the way, all this patriotism nonsense miss the point. As long as the customer gets quality service, it doesn't matter if the business is from Pluto. If Nigerian firms were expanding to other African countries, we would have understood the folly of criticising South African companies just because they are South African
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 07, 2019
Please some people talk of Tuition fees what did they mean by that
stcool:

Also endeavour to ask questions before buying any stock, but always remember the ULTIMATE DECISION to buy or not to buy any stock remains with you regardless of anybody's advise.

Read and contribute to the discussion with time you will learn and in so doing you will not pay so much school fees.

In summary, in the world of investing you must pay school fees, but God will not allow you repeat any class grin grin grin

Goodluck!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 9:21pm On Jun 07, 2019
phemmie06:

Yes that is the minimum the stock broking you called can accept but you can try United capital, Meristem securities or Morgan. The first two is minimum of 10k while Morgan is 20k.
Morgan is #5,050 only for minimum account opening.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 9:24pm On Jun 07, 2019
Dunkofia20:

When you start your Bsc investment in the University of NSE, am sure before you finshed your 4yrs course you would have paid school fees then you will understand the term of school fees better. Also, pray you don't have multiple carry over in some 30-50 unit courses else you will pay multiple school fees and by then you would have understood the concept of school fees very much better

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 07, 2019
Bro please explain what you mean by that
aremso:

When you start your Bsc investment in the University of NSE, am sure before you finshed your 4yrs course you would have paid school fees then you will understand the term of school fees better. Also, pray you don't have multiple carry over in some 30-50 unit courses else you will pay multiple school fees and by then you would have understood the concept of school fees very much better
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 9:41pm On Jun 07, 2019
Dunkofia20:

Tuition fees are prices you will pay as a beginer for innocently and unknowingly buying .....about to die, dying or dead stocks in NSE......like buying DAAR plc...etc

Most members in this forum have paid school fees as beginers.....

.....with time.....you will become wise with NSE....

....never tell anybody or stockbroker to help you buy stocks....your finger is your key to buy stocks yourself...

.....dont blame anybody for your decisions you take anytime....

.......this forum is the best "school" you must attend daily to become wise in NSE....

.....as a beginer, buying dividend paying stocks will help you a lot....

.....i think starting with morgan capital stockbroker will be good for beginers....at least you can buy stocks realtime from the floor of NSE...

....a beg others will educate you as u follow this forum....

.....u are welcome to the best "school" in NSE....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jun 07, 2019
CashDiMkpa:

grin grin grin

Lol grin grin grin
He coming in at the right time tho.. most stocks are trading below their fair value..
@Dunko you are lucky but be careful it’s better to pay tuition fees before big wins.. lol there just something about that fees, It is until you pay before everything we say here will make sense..
I’ll advise you divide whatever amount you want to start with in 2.. trade with 1 part for at least a year first
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 10:03pm On Jun 07, 2019
Dunkofia20:
I am sorry boss, I never meant to ridicule you. Twale cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 10:06pm On Jun 07, 2019
aremso:

cheesy cheesy cheesy Thanks boss

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jun 07, 2019
phemmie06:

I am sorry boss, I never meant to ridicule you. Twale cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 10:11pm On Jun 07, 2019
CashDiMkpa:

grin grin grin

My oga you no even think say someone fit they chop pepper food ni. Laugh wan burst my belle. One of the reason I love this forum is that it roll away depression and put smile on reader's face
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 10:12pm On Jun 07, 2019
aremso:

you too sharp oooo, i wan talk say the guy go pay tuition fee taya
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jun 07, 2019
ukay2:

Tuition fees are prices you will pay as a beginer for innocently and unknowingly buying .....about to die, dying or dead stocks in NSE......like buying DAAR plc...etc

Most members in this forum have paid school fees as beginers.....

.....with time.....you will become wise with NSE....

....never tell anybody or stockbroker to help you buy stocks....your finger is your key to buy stocks yourself...

.....dont blame anybody for your decisions you take anytime....

.......this forum is the best "school" you must attend daily to become wise in NSE....

.....as a beginer, buying dividend paying stocks will help you a lot....

.....i think starting with morgan capital stockbroker will be good for beginers....at least you can buy stocks realtime from the floor of NSE...

....a beg others will educate you as u follow this forum....

.....u are welcome to the best "school" in NSE....

Lol @ DAAR plc..

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 10:17pm On Jun 07, 2019
stcool:

Goodluck!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 10:20pm On Jun 07, 2019
Chibuking81:
Morgan is #5,050 only for minimum account opening.
Oh thanks never knew it has been reviewed
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 10:28pm On Jun 07, 2019
CashDiMkpa:

grin grin grin

Na so Someone asked a question about buying Oando on a platform and I answered the person base on the lecture wey I don received from all my ogas. That Fundamentally it is not a buy. Not quite long someone said Oando is a good buy. It is a fundamental stock, that minority shareholders should take advantage of the low price to buy. I was forced to quote the person and I appreciate his exposition on Oando, but I asked two questions? What are fundamental stocks and what fundamentals does Oando have.

I also asked him that what is his position on Dáar comms. I bought during the IPO and offer for sale?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 11:25pm On Jun 07, 2019
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:26am On Jun 08, 2019
OK thanks which one are you using pls
aremso:

oga, locate them online, write to them or call them and am sure they would open an online account for you then you can trade yourself. You can also ask them where there branches are as for me, i wrote them and an account was opened for me and i have never had issue with them neither have i visited their office before.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 2:23am On Jun 08, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 5:08am On Jun 08, 2019
einsteine:

It's a payment service bank strictly for payments and to operate only in rural areas not a full banking license.

By the way, all this patriotism nonsense miss the point. As long as the customer gets quality service, it doesn't matter if the business is from Pluto. If Nigerian firms were expanding to other African countries, we would have understood the folly of criticising South African companies just because they are South African

Patriotism nonesense?
Just understand the point being raised first; which is that a telecom company that just got listed borrowed N400bn (in 2018 & 2019) and suddenly qualifies to apply for a banking license!
If it were in well regulated economies, will the regulators even consider such?
By the way, there are Nigerian banks and businesses scattered all over Africa and the world. You make it look like Nigerian businesses dont exist outside our shores.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (4636) (4637) (4638) (4639) (4640) (4641) (4642) ... (7752) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Deadlytruth(m), Kingchuks(m), Bagwa, otomatic(m), edwardaigb, Emndy(m), debeey87(m) and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.