Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,251 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:45 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4667) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10832712 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4664) (4665) (4666) (4667) (4668) (4669) (4670) ... (7732) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jun 23, 2019
Godlylifeoneart:

Interestingly, the BOG TB is available for people of all nationalities. I have been researching on it.
It was dt simplified that people of Ghana can buy it via cell phone network providers. I am still researching on it, in the process, waiting for a response from GT bank Ghana on the possibility of buying it via them. I will post the update here. However,the available yields on line is 14 to 17. 9%

I am also in touch with this company. They provide answers on so many FAQ on GOG TB. They also mentioned that foreign nationalities and non residents are qualified.

https://www.databankgroup.com/bank-of-ghana-treasury-securities/

Yes, if you go for one year straight, the rate is 17%+.. more years, high rates.. add gtb Gh on WhatsApp and ask for yourself
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jun 23, 2019
Mpeace:
I told you Otedola was going fully into power. Thats the next thing. Oil is fading out.https://nairametrics.com/2019/06/23/otedola-shifts-focus-to-geregu-power-plc-with-1-billionn-investment/
you are correct!help me ask him if he will list these assets on the stock exchange.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 23, 2019
DOLLARTEX:
you are correct!help me ask him if he will list these assets on the stock exchange.

I’m sure he will.. he’ll come and sell ipo for 69 naira grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jun 23, 2019
Mpeace:
I told you Otedola was going fully into power. Thats the next thing. Oil is fading out.https://nairametrics.com/2019/06/23/otedola-shifts-focus-to-geregu-power-plc-with-1-billionn-investment/

Wow.. how you got this sure info?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 7:13pm On Jun 23, 2019
DOLLARTEX:
Lol. Go buy transcorp joor, they are highly into power. Power generation in Nigeria is the next big thing.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 7:21pm On Jun 23, 2019
Yayira:

Wow.. how you got this sure info?
I can't remember, but the info came since Jan-february that he would go into power sector.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 10:20pm On Jun 23, 2019
veecovee:
Sorry @Deruggedprof, i hardly visit people like you. They easily make jest of Christianity.

So you go redeeming the redeemed? grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 2:20am On Jun 24, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:21am On Jun 24, 2019
MY VIEW OF NIGERIA ECONOMY.
AT THE PRESENT STALEMATE AND LACK OF EXPANSION IN OUR ECONOMY, I SEE THE FOLLOWING SCENARIOS PLAYING OUT.
MASSIVE SHARES RECONSTRUCTION IN QUOTED COMPANIES. E
NAIRA DENOMINATION VS DEVALUATION VS HIGHER NOTE DENOMINATION
MASSIVE AND MORE OUTFLOWS IN THE ABSCENSE OF THE LATTER.
OVERALL, THE POTENTIAL WILL BE IMMEASURABLE FOR THOSE THAT CAN PERSEVERE, THE RECOVERY OF BITCOIN WILL BE A CHILD PLAY TO WHAT THE ECONOMY WILL RETURN TO PATIENCE PARTICIPANT'S.
THE RECOVERY WILL BE INDEPENDENT OF WHATEVER PLAYS OUT IN THE NEXT GLOBAL MELTDOWN.
STRICTLY MY FORECAST.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 7:02am On Jun 24, 2019
Godlylifeoneart:
MY VIEW OF NIGERIA ECONOMY.
AT THE PRESENT STALEMATE AND LACK OF EXPANSION IN OUR ECONOMY, I SEE THE FOLLOWING SCENARIOS PLAYING OUT.
MASSIVE SHARES RECONSTRUCTION IN QUOTED COMPANIES. E
NAIRA DENOMINATION VS DEVALUATION VS HIGHER NOTE DENOMINATION
MASSIVE AND MORE OUTFLOWS IN THE ABSCENSE OF THE LATTER.
OVERALL, THE POTENTIAL WILL BE IMMEASURABLE FOR THOSE THAT CAN PERSEVERE, THE RECOVERY OF BITCOIN WILL BE A CHILD PLAY TO WHAT THE ECONOMY WILL RETURN TO PATIENCE PARTICIPANT'S.
THE RECOVERY WILL BE INDEPENDENT OF WHATEVER PLAYS OUT IN THE NEXT GLOBAL MELTDOWN.
STRICTLY MY FORECAST.
What, in your opinion would inspire this recovery you write about? You and I know that bubu is never going to resign, and thats the only thing that can save the economy.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 10:03am On Jun 24, 2019
28.8m worth over N5bn Zenith sold in 1 minute of trading.
Welcome to a new week.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 10:07am On Jun 24, 2019
Suddenly all Wapco holders have returned from their trips abroad to unleash offers.
And the rally experiences its first albeit abrupt interruption.
Reason I dislike holiday or weekend breaks during a solo rally.

NB: Not a Wapco holder (Just loved the ride and wished it continued longer for the sake of the long suffering holders)
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 10:15am On Jun 24, 2019
OakPearl:
Suddenly all Wapco holders have returned from their trips abroad to unleash offers.
And the rally experiences its first albeit abrupt interruption.
Reason I dislike holiday or weekend breaks during a solo rally.

NB: Not a Wapco holder (Just loved the ride and wished it continued longer for the sake of the long suffering holders)
What have we done to NSE that they will not allow this stock get to 20 make I do 100%. Wicked nse
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 10:18am On Jun 24, 2019
Mpeace:
What have we done to NSE that they will not allow this stock get to 20 make I do 100%. Wicked nse

Brotherly, it is well.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 10:32am On Jun 24, 2019
Mpeace:

Profit takers grin grin grin

I will hold it another round of Bid is around the corner.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yok: 10:38am On Jun 24, 2019
DAILY STOCK MARKET GUIDE FOR 24 JUNE 2019

MSCI Nigeria on 21 sold some quantities of Guinness as usual.

Looking at the parameters for the close of market last week. This week is expected to be a better week in terms of market performance.

Caution: This is for information purpose only. Data used are assumed to be correct. However, you may want to verify the data from an appropriate source. Also, Institutions can afford to suffer big losses without going burst compared with an individual, you cannot follow them blindly (you need to at least have some knowledge/your own plan). This document remains the personal property of Target technical analysis (https://twitter.com/AnalysisTarget) and is not to be distributed without our authorization.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 10:44am On Jun 24, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 10:45am On Jun 24, 2019
dipoolowoo:
BREAKING: CBN to Raise Minimum Capital Base of Banks
https://businesspost.ng/2019/06/24/breaking-cbn-to-raise-minimum-capital-base-of-banks/

They want to finish this market...once banks dividend is in question for year end the bears will be ALL OVER.

Good news for the economy but not good for the market. Banks are the only entity still holding investors interest and once their dividend is reduced or in question, the market will fall further!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 10:55am On Jun 24, 2019
stcool:

They want to finish this market...once banks dividend is in question for year end the bears will be ALL OVER.

Good news for the economy but not good for the market. Banks are the only entity still holding investors interest and once their dividend is reduced or in question, the market will fall further!
i don't think so because most of these banks have more than 25b as capital base as they have been expecting this increase
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:56am On Jun 24, 2019
dipoolowoo:
https://businesspost.ng/2019/06/24/breaking-cbn-to-raise-minimum-capital-base-of-banks/

From 1 billion to 25 billion ? I don’t understand shocked why that much raise
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by robobo: 10:58am On Jun 24, 2019
stcool:

are investors reacting already

some big volume just went down in zenith over 10m+
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 10:59am On Jun 24, 2019
Yayira:

From 1 billion to 25 billion ? I don’t understand shocked

That was during the Soludo era, it was raised from 1 billion to 25 billion and resulted in mergers and acquisitions, public offers, right issues etc. now they intend to raise it up from 25 billion to ?

We need to find out soon!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 11:01am On Jun 24, 2019
stcool:

Hmm. The banks are already sick because politicians/looters no longer patronise the banks for fear of EFCC.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:04am On Jun 24, 2019
stcool:

That was during the Soludo era, it was raised from 1 billion to 25 billion and resulted in mergers and acquisitions, public offers, right issues etc. now they intend to raise it up from 25 billion to ?

We need to find out soon!

Ok.. so they are yet to tell us how much they will raise it too
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 11:28am On Jun 24, 2019
dipoolowoo:

Its now becoming clearer why Fidelity quickly put their shareholders on dividend's reverse gear... grin
The palm trees survive on our beaches because of humility. No need fighting the wind.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 11:29am On Jun 24, 2019
Yayira:

Ok.. so they are yet to tell us how much they will raise it too

This should be replicated in Ghana.... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by robobo: 11:35am On Jun 24, 2019
dipoolowoo:

This shld not affect the FUGAZ much, the minimum within dat fold shld already the > 300b shareholders fund / capital base
. it cld even be to dir advantage cos it might open up some of the marginal players for takeover

but we wait for the full details before proper dimensioning

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 11:48am On Jun 24, 2019
robobo:

This shld not affect the FUGAZ much, the minimum within dat fold shld already the > 300b shareholders fund / capital base
. it cld even be to dir advantage cos it might open up some of the marginal players for takeover

but we wait for the full details before proper dimensioning

It should vary according to whether you have international status or national or regional
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by robobo: 11:52am On Jun 24, 2019
Agbalowomeri:

It should vary according to whether you have international status or national or regional

my oga i agree with you. that is what is already even in place going by present requirement

but it wld be absurd to stipulate $1b (N360b) capital base for bank in Nigeria even where they are international.

that is where my thinking is coming from (that it shld not materially affect the FUGAZ much) becos the minimum in that space is already > 360b
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DaV8King(m): 11:55am On Jun 24, 2019
Mpeace:
Lol. Go buy transcorp joor, they are highly into power. Power generation in Nigeria is the next big thing.

Me I dey fear Tony abeg.

Good buy any day, but the Tony factor is too risky
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 12:04pm On Jun 24, 2019
DaV8King:

Me I dey fear Tony abeg.

Good buy any day, but the Tony factor is too risky

As the guy don return, I knew he go destroy ucap and afriprud
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DaV8King(m): 12:05pm On Jun 24, 2019
I predict the new bank capital requirements to be:

Full license: US$ 1.5 billion
National bank: US$ 700 million
Regional bank: US$500 million
MFB: US$100 million
Fintech: US$20 million minimum
Development banks: US$1.5 billion (FMBN just announced capital increases to circa NGN 500 billion, BOI is already in excess of this)
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/business/138078-nigeria-approves-n750bn-for-recapitalisation-of-bank-of-industry.html
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/business/business-news/280936-fmbn-seeks-n500-billion-recapitalisation.html

The aim of this IMO would be:
Make the banks have a lower cost of fund. This will assist government's efforts to increase the country's productive debt stock issued at single-digit interest rate.

Hopefully, the kind of insider abuses we saw in the bad days, and still occasionally see won't occur again sha.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4664) (4665) (4666) (4667) (4668) (4669) (4670) ... (7732) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: WestPB and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.