Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,621 members, 7,809,288 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4698) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10832800 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4695) (4696) (4697) (4698) (4699) (4700) (4701) ... (7732) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 7:49pm On Jul 10, 2019
meshpips:
I really admire you guys that trade markets that have zero leverage.

I have been having much fun today in the currency space.

That awesome moment when you not only catch the low, but are able to add some more at every swing low!

An awesome trading day it has been for me.

What of the bad days, when you leverage and the market goes against you
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 8:04pm On Jul 10, 2019
maishai:

Oga

Have u started buying

Please post ur buy signals

grin

Not buying till Nov
Was referring to my guy who is forever bullish
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by meshpips(m): 8:13pm On Jul 10, 2019
veecovee:

What of the bad days, when you leverage and the market goes against you

When the trade goes against my direction, I cut the trade. There's always another day to trade.

I have a daily risk limit of 5% . Under no circumstance should the limit be exceeded except I want the firm to fire me.
It's Viv Olu***i abi?
Long time madam.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 8:58pm On Jul 10, 2019
Dear Valued Investor,

Trust your day is coming along well.

We wish to inform you of the expiration of Value Added Tax (VAT)​ exemption of commissions on the Nigeria Stock Exchange (NSE) transactions.

The order​ for exemption of VAT from all NSE transactions​ was granted by the Coordinating Minister of the Economy and the Honorable Minister of Finance in 2014. This order became effective on the 25th July, 2014 with a 5 -year validity period which expires on the 24th July, 2019.

In this regard, all Dealing members of the Nigerian Stock Exchange have been notified to resume charging of VAT on all NSE transactions effective 25th July, 2019 without any further extensions from the Federal Government (please click to download circular from the NSE​ on the subject matter).

Consequently, a 5% VAT on brokerage commission will be restored effective 25th July, 2019.

Thank you for your valued patronage.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 8:58pm On Jul 10, 2019
ukay2:
Dear Valued Investor,

Trust your day is coming along well.

We wish to inform you of the expiration of Value Added Tax (VAT)​ exemption of commissions on the Nigeria Stock Exchange (NSE) transactions.

The order​ for exemption of VAT from all NSE transactions​ was granted by the Coordinating Minister of the Economy and the Honorable Minister of Finance in 2014. This order became effective on the 25th July, 2014 with a 5 -year validity period which expires on the 24th July, 2019.

In this regard, all Dealing members of the Nigerian Stock Exchange have been notified to resume charging of VAT on all NSE transactions effective 25th July, 2019 without any further extensions from the Federal Government (please click to download circular from the NSE​ on the subject matter).

Consequently, a 5% VAT on brokerage commission will be restored effective 25th July, 2019.

Thank you for your valued patronage.

From investment-one

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 10:27pm On Jul 10, 2019
meshpips:

When the trade goes against my direction, I cut the trade. There's always another day to trade.

I have a daily risk limit of 5% . Under no circumstance should the limit be exceeded except I want the firm to fire me.
It's Viv Olu***i abi?
Long time madam.

Nooo! I no be woman
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 10:46pm On Jul 10, 2019
Oil move today oh.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chillykelly86(m): 10:58pm On Jul 10, 2019
needful:
Between UBA, GTB, Fidelity, and zenith. Which one do u think is good to buy for a very good dividend from your own analysis. Mine analysis says UBA and Fidelity. Not yet time to buy GTB and ZENith. House what do u think.

Considering Dividends, you should be picking UBA and Zenith
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Infinitisi(m): 10:59pm On Jul 10, 2019
A few days ago I came across this article on Nairametrics which should be of interest to those looking for opportunities to invest in US stocks.

https://nairametrics.com/2019/07/08/heres-how-to-invest-in-us-stocks-from-nigeria/

Here’s how to invest in US stocks from Nigeria
By NM Partners - July 8, 2019 8

The US stock market is the biggest stock market in the world, accounting for over 50% of global stock market value. The combined market capitalization of the NYSE (New York Stock Exchange) and NASDAQ is currently about $40.2 trillion. For comparison, the Nigerian stock market has a total market cap of $38.3 billion.

US stock market, US stocks, Trove Finance

It doesn’t matter what you’re investing in. Be it stocks, bonds, real estate, or any other financial instrument, the goal of investing is simple: generate extra income.

Arguably, stocks have shown to offer the most potential for growth as compared to many other asset classes. They are also far more liquid and diversifiable than real estate and many other fixed-income assets.

As a Nigerian, investing in the US as a non-resident was a difficult process prior to now. Most international brokerages would require, at minimum, a valid US visa or a green card in order to be able to invest in the US stock market. Investing in foreign markets was also relatively limited to high net worth individuals (HNIs) as the amount required to invest was, typically, in the thousands of dollars range.

One of the most common questions in investment groups and forums is “How do I buy shares of Apple, Tesla, Dropbox, Uber or Facebook?”

The NYSE and NASDAQ being the most valuable stock markets in the world have consistently outperformed every other market. Unfortunately, they have been largely inaccessible to Nigerians and Africans in general… until now.

This article will serve as a guide to get you started in investing in the US Stock Market.

What you will need:

Your Bank Verification Number (BVN)
Your Valid international passport
A recent Utility Bill or Bank Statement
How to get started
Download the Trove Android or iOS App from the Play store or App Store, respectively.

Curious about what Trove is?
Trove is a digital investing platform that lets you invest in stocks, bonds, exchange-traded funds (ETFs) and other securities directly from your smartphone.

How secure is Trove?
Trove ensures your personal information is secure by its use of 256-bit encryption & that your personal data is stored using cutting edge technology.

Trove’s partner, DriveWealth LLC, a self-clearing broker in the US is a regulated member of FINRA/SIPC and holds all the US trading accounts on Trove. It also protects securities holdings of its members of up to $500,000 (including $250,000 for claims for cash).

Trove’s other partner, Sigma Securities Limited, a broker-dealer regulated by the NSE (Nigerian Stock Exchange) & Securities and Exchange Commission, holds all Nigerian trading accounts.

Product Features of Trove:

Platforms: Android & iOS
Minimum Account Opening Balance: $10
Required Documentation: International Passport and a Utility Bill or Bank Statement. The documents will be an image not an actual physical copy. Some basic information like (Verified Email Address, Verified Phone Number, Bank Account Information).
Payment Options: Mastercard, VISA and Verve cards issued by Nigerian Banks. You can also fund your wallet via a Bank Transfer.
Holding period: As long as you like.
Security: Bank Grade Encryption
Investment monitoring: You can track returns on investments purchased through the Trove app.
Withdrawals: You can withdraw uninvested cash in your wallet. You would however have to wait for 3 business days in the case of Dollar denominated withdrawals. If you’re withdrawing more than your invested cash, you’ll need to sell some of your purchased assets. Sell orders take get executed in real time. You can either choose to deposit the funds into your wallet or bank account.
Why you should invest with Trove?
Low Minimums: Compared to other investment platforms that have high minimums, Trove allows you buy stocks of US companies with as little as $10.
Fractional Shares: Trove lets you buy fractional shares in companies like Apple, Google, Facebook, etc. With fractional shares, rather than buy a full share which can cost hundreds of dollars, you can buy a fraction of a share.
About Trove Technologies Limited
Trove Technologies Limited built and wholly owns Trove, a technology platform that allows Africans to invest in financial securities locally, within the continent, and internationally, outside the African continent. Trove also provides APIs and tools to broker-dealers and fund managers in order to provide access to global markets. Trove neither offers its own recommendations on any security nor provides its own research to any user per any security transaction and/or order. Trove is a technology platform, not a registered broker-dealer or investment advisor.

For more information, please visit https://troveapp.co

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jul 10, 2019
^^^
Una don reach here ?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jul 10, 2019
Mpeace you see yourself? Every time oil oil
Now someone thinks you’re Otedola.. Oya go and pay house rent

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 12:15am On Jul 11, 2019
Yayira:
Mpeace you see yourself? Every time oil oil
Now someone thinks you’re Otedola.. Oya go and pay house rent
I don enter one chance.
The guy no even ask if na palm oil I dey talk about. Chai.
Disclaimer: Ayam not Otedola, Ayam not Tinubu, I no be Adeleke. I no dey sell oyel oh...
I be me oh, that guy wey done dey pay school fees for NSE since time immemorial.
For your house rent and other related matters see Oga 33 and loco.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:37am On Jul 11, 2019
Mpeace:
I don enter one chance.
Disclaimer: Ayam not Otedola, Ayam not Tinubu, I no be Adeleke. I no dey sell oyel oh...
I be me oh, that guy wey done dey pay school fees for NSE since time immemorial.

The way he dropped the account number lolzz grin grin can’t stop laughing.. he does not want to know if you have money or not.. you must pay my rent..
Chairman Mpeace, at all at all na hin bad pass. Show the guy small love.. I follow beg for am grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by benedictuyi(m): 12:45am On Jul 11, 2019
Good day house, I'm new to this section.
I really don't understand stock trading so any help will be appreciated.
Can someone please tell me where to start from at least?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 5:41am On Jul 11, 2019
benedictuyi:
Good day house, I'm new to this section.
I really don't understand stock trading so any help will be appreciated.
Can someone please tell me where to start from at least?

Open a trading account first with the broker of your choice like Morgan sec.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 6:25am On Jul 11, 2019
Mpeace:
I don enter one chance.

@ palm oil grin grin grin

Oil is OIL....Epp him sir.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by wanaj0: 7:01am On Jul 11, 2019
Eku market. How are the guru's enjoying the bloodbath on Custom street.

Seems many 'forecasters' are around now.

NSE collected tuition yet?

ANY way, CONGRATS on the impending Wealth Transfer

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 7:35am On Jul 11, 2019
wanaj0:

Yes o my oga
We sold Guaranty at 47
Waiting for the 20 yunction grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 7:37am On Jul 11, 2019
stcool:

@ palm oil grin grin grin

Oil is OIL....Epp him sir.

That's not how a serious person ask for help
Buhari says Nigerian youths are lazy and people don't want to agree with the truth
Should he not have ask for work to enable him pay his rent? But of course he is not interested in the work na
Just free money
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 8:26am On Jul 11, 2019
wanaj0:

This one Oga WanajO show early morning today...its like The Bulls have given the green light grin grin grin

Oga on top has given go ahead.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by NL1960: 8:40am On Jul 11, 2019
wanaj0:

Oga Wanaj0, i dey greet o. Iam still loyal. Na me from the other stock market forum of yester years. grin cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by wanaj0: 8:45am On Jul 11, 2019
NL1960:

Oga Wanaj0, i dey greet o. Iam still loyal. Na me from the other stock market forum of yester years. grin cheesy

Bros anything for the boys? Where you waka go since smiley

Happy New Years smiley All of you who don't want to pay school fees again DIARIS GOD OO
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 8:59am On Jul 11, 2019
wanaj0:

Bros anything for the boys? Where you waka go since smiley

Happy New Years smiley All of you who don't want to pay school fees again DIARIS GOD OO

If you pay school fees on behalf of all of us, na crime? At least start with HoneyFlour. Honey still full inside the well.

How you dey?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 9:09am On Jul 11, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 9:20am On Jul 11, 2019
wanaj0:

Boss dem don dey Land .........................see how they are coming out Rabbi show up, Agba became more serious in his post........Now wanajo is out........once Loco shows up winter is over then they will eat their fill and go back to Hibernation......

When you are big .....You are big O.... I go learn How to chop baleful like all of una
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 9:28am On Jul 11, 2019
If bad loans are what plunged skye bank and Diamond banks into failures.....Why is the CBN now forcing banks to lend 60% of their deposit out.....CBNs rhetoric is that it is for sme bla bla bla......But I Know there is someone(firm) out there who have engineered this policy to favor them.....who could this guys be as the cost of borrowing has now reduced.......

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yok: 9:43am On Jul 11, 2019
DAILY STOCK MARKET GUIDE FOR 11 JULY 2019

We are still expecting the bull. The back ground to support this is still in place.

Why is PZ falling in price? See one of the major reasons below.

Caution: This is for information purpose only. Data used are assumed to be correct. However, you may want to verify the data from an appropriate source. Also, Institutions can afford to suffer big losses without going burst compared with an individual, you cannot follow them blindly (you need to at least have some knowledge/your own plan). This document remains the personal property of Target technical analysis https://twitter.com/AnalysisTarget

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by wanaj0: 9:45am On Jul 11, 2019
maishai:
If bad loans are what plunged skye bank and Diamond banks into failures.....Why is the CBN now forcing banks to lend 60% of their deposit out.....CBNs rhetoric is that it is for sme bla bla bla......But I Know there is someone(firm) out there who have engineered this policy to favor them.....who could this guys be as the cost of borrowing has now reduced.......

SME loan cannot go bad smiley Only loans obtained by big wigs and politically connected people are allowed to go BAD.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4695) (4696) (4697) (4698) (4699) (4700) (4701) ... (7732) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: chillykelly86(m), unite4real, sterlingD(m), adamx23(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.