Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4709) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10895002 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4706) (4707) (4708) (4709) (4710) (4711) (4712) ... (7754) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:17am On Jul 18, 2019
Northeastern:

The guy does not own a single stock. He is only seeking for folks to scam.

Even for the matches sef, he doesn't bet big.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Northeastern: 7:20am On Jul 18, 2019
RabbiDoracle:

I noticed he is very active on betting threads and I have seen the amount he transacts on matches. This dude na poor soul.

Imagine 333 almost falling for him.

333 you told us you lost, at a point, over N50m on just one stock and you want a bettor to help you navigate your portfolio.

Whereas onegentleguy, CP, FXuser, BBM, yok and others have been giving you information free on this forum, yet you didn't pay them.

You also give free info here. And none of you have ever requested for a private message to be sent.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Northeastern: 7:23am On Jul 18, 2019
RabbiDoracle:

Even for the matches sef, he doesn't bet big.
Northeastern:

Sorry if you took my message out of context. I am not on a boastful contest with anyone. Those that post here are advanced in life and know how to manage their financial life, they’re not some wannabe 500 naira gamblers

This was one of my responses to him on July 1st. Simple dd folks will not do to sift the chaff from the seeds

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 7:26am On Jul 18, 2019
RabbiDoracle:

With your TA, you make money. The FAs in the house still make their money. So your challenge doesn't make sense.

It's like Usain Bolt (king of short distances) challenging Haile Gebrselassie or Kenenisa Bekele in Marathon. Geb can't challenge Usain in 100m dash either.

Make your money, no one envies you. When it is time, the FAs go make their money. For now it is buying time for the FAs.

You seem to be advertising your idea to draw people into paying you.

The guy is just a scam
Those who truly understand TA know this is not the best time to trade stocks on NSE.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:31am On Jul 18, 2019
Northeastern:

This was one of my responses to him on July 1st. Simple dd folks will not do to sift the chaff from the seeds

I have done permutations and calculated the probabilities on single match to 20 matches, the odd is against any bettor. That betting machine/system must always win you. Very few people actually win when you sample the wins versus the loss. The betting company make hell of money.

For a seasoned bettor to give stock market predictions, common guys!

Even in a single match that has 33.33% probability of a win, he still losses and tells his follows that he is sorry about the loss (since he gave them the code to play).

Stock market isn't bet9ja where you do eyi je....eyi oje.

Like you have said bro, one doesn't need to waste his energy on him.

If he needs money to further is betting addiction, ask for alms. I know people can give him.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:38am On Jul 18, 2019
Northeastern:

Sorry if you took my message out of context. I am not on a boastful contest with anyone. Those that post here are advanced in life and know how to manage their financial life, they’re not some wannabe 500 naira gamblers

I actually didn't see this o. I think that was when he newly discovered that he could make money from guys in stock market.

If you are into stocks, your body will not rest until you find the thread that talks stocks. It is our addiction!

But for many years of registering on NL, he never posted about stocks until recently. Whereas he had been active on betting thread. This speaks "volume" (since he is a volume - price analyst).

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Northeastern: 7:41am On Jul 18, 2019
RabbiDoracle:

I actually didn't see this o. I think that was when he newly discovered that he could make money from guys in stock market.

If you are into stocks, your body will not rest until you find the thread that talks stocks. It is our addiction!

But for many years of registering on NL, he never posted about stocks until recently. Whereas he had been active on betting thread. This speaks "volume" (since he is a volume - price analyst).

The grandmaster of yabbing. Eyi je....eyi oje

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:43am On Jul 18, 2019
BTW, I learnt 333 loss reach buy 1 brand new Range Rover Autobiography. grin

333, I'm on the ground o in dobale mode.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 8:05am On Jul 18, 2019
Meshpips,

I know u will soon jam it, u don't come to stock mkt thread and started open mouth anyhow, a newbies on the thread is knowledgeable than guru on d other thread.
reason I ignore ur post below cos I see nothing u can offer me. Imagin If oracle , agba, ruggedprof, wanajo, Emma , Pluto or other ogas here posted such message I will even prefer to go to them personally cos reply thru email might take too long before they change their mind.

meshpips:

Bros, please send me a message on whatsapp.

There is an opportunity for traders you might be interested in.

Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:45am On Jul 18, 2019
RabbiDoracle:

I noticed he is very active on betting threads and I have seen the amount he transacts on matches. This dude na poor soul.

333 you told us you lost, at a point, over N50m on just one stock and you want a bettor to help you navigate your portfolio.

Whereas onegentleguy, CP, FXuser, BBM, yok and others have been giving you information free on this forum, yet you didn't pay them.

hahaha Thanks everyone ,

Na Bear dey cause all dis. And my acct on markets.ft. has expired couldn't subscribe for now. hence why...will continue managing investing.com.
Dat stock was dangflour which d loss was reduce after i sold at 11.5 just 3mth before dangote news came out.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PharmAlfred: 9:31am On Jul 18, 2019
There will respite soon in the market but the rally will be short.

Pick your bargains and expect a little win.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 9:59am On Jul 18, 2019
PharmAlfred:
There will respite soon in the market but the rally will be short.

Pick your bargains and expect a little win.

Respite is a possibility as the monthly candle sits directly on the cloud support
If the July monthly breaks, it could try to stage a comeback
However, a significant break below the cloud means we are in for a long bearish ride, the cloud subsequently acting as resistance

Meanwhile the daily and weekly candles are long gone under

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 10:20am On Jul 18, 2019
I will forever love this thread..... Mr meshpips does not know this thread is older than him, a thread that in recent timez has survived ucheson, myjoy , evans pharmaceuticals, skye bank, diamond bank even mmm was popular here before it went viral in the whole country.....

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jideflash(m): 10:34am On Jul 18, 2019
cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 18, 2019
RabbiDoracle:

I have done permutations and calculated the probabilities on single match to 20 matches, the odd is against any bettor. That betting machine/system must always win you. Very few people actually win when you sample the wins versus the loss. The betting company make hell of money.

For a seasoned bettor to give stock market predictions, common guys!

Even in a single match that has 33.33% probability of a win, he still losses and tells his follows that he is sorry about the loss (since he gave them the code to play).

Stock market isn't bet9ja where you do eyi je....eyi oje.

Like you have said bro, one doesn't need to waste his energy on him.

If he needs money to further is betting addiction, ask for alms. I know people can give him.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 10:43am On Jul 18, 2019
Make una forget that guy Meshpips...
He trade forex and makes nothing yet comes to spam the thread looking for victims.

The last call he made about USD/GBP with so much noise made nonsense out of him. Never take him serious.

Meanwhile those in severe loss in the market should take heart...I hope to resume loading stocks in December/January

This next level is simply buy in January and exit in March/April...Nigeria is now a portfolio country.

Waiting for ;
GTB- N20
Zenith- N15
Fidelity-N1.40
Transcorp- N.80k

Any other stock is on its own.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by austinkenneth: 10:48am On Jul 18, 2019
stcool:
Make una forget that guy Meshpips...
He trade forex and makes nothing yet comes to spam the thread looking for victims.

The last call he made about USD/GBP with so much noise made nonsense out of him. Never take him serious.

Meanwhile those in severe loss in the market should take heart...I hope to resume loading stocks in December/January

This next level is simply buy in January and exit in March/April...Nigeria is now a portfolio country.

Waiting for ;
GTB- N20
Zenith- N15
Fidelity-N1.40
Transcorp- N.80k

Any other stock is on its own.

How about Dangote Flour?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 10:50am On Jul 18, 2019
austinkenneth:

How about Dangote Flour?

Dangote Flour...we are waiting for OLAMS, meanwhile I am reducing my positions. Its my largest exposure and the delay is too much.

But I still have CHAMS and Fidelity till infinity grin

* UBA will be a good buy below N5
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 11:15am On Jul 18, 2019
@Meshpips

Here's not kids avenue

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 11:26am On Jul 18, 2019
When the economy is hardest hit, senseless schemes like MMM/LOOM thrives.
When the NSE is hit, senseless theorists and self-styled gurus emerge.
Am not surprised.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bomboclad: 11:36am On Jul 18, 2019
I am hoping for a strong market reversal tomorrow; prayer warriors, please swing into action.

Note: This is not based on any analysis, just a hunch!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bomboclad: 11:39am On Jul 18, 2019
I have read with dismay the way people call other "humans" fowl names. It is ungodly and unprofessional. Lets focus on encouraging, educating, informing and synergizing to promote common goals; ignore distractions.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:42am On Jul 18, 2019
RabbiDoracle:
grin grin grin
Chai!!! This guy's bait was about to catch a biggggggg fish, see how it was scattered! shocked
Boss I can see why this guy wanted to 'shut you up' by quickly insulting you, having foresaw the 'damage' you can do to his biz trap.......but he forgot he was dealing with the Chief Priest here. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Infinitisi(m): 11:47am On Jul 18, 2019
stcool:

* UBA will be a good buy below N5

UBA at N5 will give you a dividend yield of 15% after deduction of WHT. Your head is there
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:51am On Jul 18, 2019
jideflash:
cry cry cry
What's the matter? I hate to see this emoticon. undecided
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 2zona(m): 11:57am On Jul 18, 2019
[quote author=Infinitisi post=80387752]

UBA at N5 will give you a dividend yield of 15% after deduction of WHT. Your head is there [/quote
Thats only on assumption that banks will retain their last years' dividend payout. The probability for that happening is only left for the gods.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 12:00pm On Jul 18, 2019
Infinitisi:

UBA at N5 will give you a dividend yield of 15% after deduction of WHT. Your head is there

@ this rate I will have to watch out if the likes of elumelu,wig we & Jim ovia increase their stakes in their respective firms..........This are the guys enjoying juicy dividends from other people's money...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 12:15pm On Jul 18, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 12:21pm On Jul 18, 2019
Bomboclad:
I am hoping for a strong market reversal tomorrow; prayer warriors, please swing into action.

grin grin grin
We have a pastor in-house, just pay your tithe

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jejebabaa: 12:23pm On Jul 18, 2019
Why are people panicking when we never reach Ghana stage or we don reach 21 months low

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-07-17/ghana-stocks-head-for-21-month-low-as-banking-concerns-linger
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Willie2015: 12:30pm On Jul 18, 2019
Bomboclad:

Had a hunch too...
Mkt will pick up around month end ...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:58pm On Jul 18, 2019
tritritri:
hahaha Thanks everyone , Na Bear dey cause all dis.
Have you paid thanksgiving offering to pastor Vee?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4706) (4707) (4708) (4709) (4710) (4711) (4712) ... (7754) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: lasisi(m), aimaft and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.