Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,285 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4711) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10832792 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4708) (4709) (4710) (4711) (4712) (4713) (4714) ... (7732) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 7:29pm On Jul 18, 2019
tritritri:

Saw this post of mine and still laughin...

once again

Those who decieved locodemy to enter transcorp halfwits ..... nitwits twerps

One of locodemy stock will do well this year halfwits ..... nitwits twerps

Locodemy ask me to buy transcorp to reduce OS ...halfwits ..... nitwits twerps

Senior military officer don go vacation
He will peep when ASI cough

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by paulcr7: 7:56pm On Jul 18, 2019
Earnings Flash (United Capital Plc)
H1:2019 Unaudited Results: Revenue fell 16.5% Y-o-Y to N3.2bn from N3.9bn; PAT declined 17.0% Y-o-Y from N2.0bn to N1.7bn

Transcorp, now UCAP. "My" companies are not doing well.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 7:56pm On Jul 18, 2019
currentprice:
Ekuu transcorp Q2 o

The time for transcorp to bend down low. the mkt even try for he price for staying abov 1 since

grin grin grin

Remember what we discussed about this stock?

Interesting times ahead.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 18, 2019
paulcr7:
H1:2019 Unaudited Results: Revenue fell 16.5% Y-o-Y to N3.2bn from N3.9bn; PAT declined 17.0% Y-o-Y from N2.0bn to N1.7bn

More to come.. country not doing well slf
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 18, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 18, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 8:36pm On Jul 18, 2019
Agbalowomeri:

Senior military officer don go vacation
He will peep when ASI cough
Guardroom de hungry you. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 9:10pm On Jul 18, 2019
tongue
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by paulcr7: 9:15pm On Jul 18, 2019
Yayira:

More to come.. country not doing well slf

Chai
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 9:20pm On Jul 18, 2019
tritritri:

Saw this post of mine and still laughin...

once again

Those who decieved locodemy to enter transcorp halfwits ..... nitwits twerps

One of locodemy stock will do well this year halfwits ..... nitwits twerps

Locodemy ask me to buy transcorp to reduce OS ...halfwits ..... nitwits twerps

I can't just stop laughing..... halfwits....nitwits twerps
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 9:27pm On Jul 18, 2019
tongue tongue
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by meshpips(m): 1:17am On Jul 19, 2019
ACCESS BANK

Buy between 6.00 - 5.80

Hold until 8.10 - 8.15

You can take partial profit at 7.10 -7.15

NOTE: The recommendation above is based on PRICE analysis only.
I will do the price - volume analysis and post my findings later.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by meshpips(m): 2:13am On Jul 19, 2019
The price - volume analysis shows that the fair (or true) price of ACCESS is at 5.761

So the buy from 5.80 as seen in the price only analysis is pretty much in order.

Partial profit taking level still remains 7.10 - 7.15 region

NOTE: If the trading data for year 2008 is considered, the analysis will become skewed toward the twenty something naira handle at which the stock opened that year. So I completely removed the 2008 trading data before running the price - volume analysis.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 4:17am On Jul 19, 2019
How many still remember this picture that went viral a few years back.............Them say Baba dey do milo and peak milk........ I laugh in borodingo Language, That's how financial markets too are only prior experience can really prepare u to separate wheat from chaff

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 7:22am On Jul 19, 2019
Anyone buying any Stocks in the NSE should also price in the Corporate Misgovernance we have in the Naija Corporate set up now.

Yes, Economy is not too friendly...but we also have many Fraudulent Directors running these coys...

As for me and my household......we will never touch about 95% of the stocks on the NSE.

Mobsters and gangsters running them

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 7:31am On Jul 19, 2019
feelamong:
Anyone buying any Stocks in the NSE should also price in the we have in the Naija Corporate set up now.

Yes, Economy is not too friendly...but we also have many Fraudulent Directors running these coys...

As for me and my household......we will never touch about 95% of the stocks on the NSE.

Corporate Misgovernance is the main reason lots of Analysis don't work with NSE.

That why I don't have loyalty to any company for long term investment.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 7:35am On Jul 19, 2019
feelamong:
Anyone buying any Stocks in the NSE should also price in the Corporate Misgovernance we have in the Naija Corporate set up now.

Thank's . Can you help us with there names the one you know ? And what is the stand of oando and mr.T?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:40am On Jul 19, 2019
EFFECTS OF RISING NATIONAL DEBTS.
AS an active participant in Nigeria economy, I forsee a positive outcome.
We have seen the worse during the dark period of Late Abacha, now we are confronting the worst of JUBRIL al Sudan.
Quiters don't win and winners don't quit.
Buhari cannot remain a president for life.
Steadfast investors can only use this moment to accumulate future wealth by taking the utmost advantage of the current administrative induced bear.
The primary aim of investing should not be for a gain now but for future wealth accumulation.
There is a strong probability of the ASI breaching sub 25,000 if the government fold her arms.
Intelligent investors are not moved by what government can do but what government is doing.
The managers of Nigeria economy has failed woefully.
A poor bourse is an indication of a poor economy.
A poor economy is a catalyst for poverty and insecurities which is currently ravaging many parts of the nation, if nothing is done, the feedback continues.
Government should address Investors confidence and do the needful.
Keep investing, the reward is knocking.
TGIF

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 8:52am On Jul 19, 2019
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/26731_UNITED_CAPITAL_PLC_FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_JULY_2019.pdf
paulcr7:

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yok: 8:58am On Jul 19, 2019
WHAT RESULT DO YOU EXPECT FROM THE MAJOR COMPANIES

This is from our fundamentals corner. Investing does not have to be gambling?

Know which stock to buy for long or short term. Afriprud base on expected result can only be considered for short term.

Caution: This is for information purpose only. Data used are assumed to be correct. However, you may want to verify the data from an appropriate source. Also, Institutions can afford to suffer big losses without going burst compared with an individual, you cannot follow them blindly (you need to at least have some knowledge/your own plan). This document remains the personal property of Target technical analysis [url]https://twitter.com/AnalysisTarget
[/url]

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by robobo: 9:03am On Jul 19, 2019
paulcr7:

Hello Chief

would appreciate if you oblige the UCAP result
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 10:02am On Jul 19, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yok: 10:05am On Jul 19, 2019
DAILY STOCK MARKET GUIDE FOR 19 JULY 2019

Investing does not have to be like gambing? We need to invest only companies with growth potential.

Market is still down. The 2nd quarter results will differentiate the growth companies from those that will make you poorer? See the expectation for Nestle/Okomu below:

MSCI still on the buying side of the market, buy trying to play safe by not concentrating too much on particular equities. if MSCi is now playing safe, why will you want to gamble with your relatively small money (compared with MSCI)? Now is time to start playing the market with caution.

Caution: This is for information purpose only. Data used are assumed to be correct. However, you may want to verify the data from an appropriate source. Also, Institutions can afford to suffer big losses without going burst compared with an individual, you cannot follow them blindly (you need to at least have some knowledge/your own plan). This document remains the personal property of Target technical analysis [url]https://twitter.com/AnalysisTarget
[/url]

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:08am On Jul 19, 2019
I know some people are dissapointed that transcorp did not open with full offer. The result seems priced in already. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 10:14am On Jul 19, 2019
Mcy56:
I know some people are dissapointed that transcorp did not open with full offer. The result seems priced in already. tongue

Anyway, I feel like buying Lasaco cos of dividend but what Regalins did will just not allow me. Just thinking out loud. undecided
As per transcorp, its possible some pple saw the result way before release. Thats why it recently fell woefully.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 10:18am On Jul 19, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:35am On Jul 19, 2019
Mpeace:
As per transcorp, its possible some pple saw the result way before release..
Yes....and its already factored into the price, reason it wouldnt fall further due to result.
Any other fall (if at all there is) will be that of general market.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 10:47am On Jul 19, 2019
I think something is about to happen in the life of Dangflour.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by robobo: 11:19am On Jul 19, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by otokx(m): 11:45am On Jul 19, 2019
We keep observing.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 11:56am On Jul 19, 2019
Transcorp has this uncanny ability to weather storms.
I will not be surprised if it doesn't stay below N1.00 with all the bashings it has incurred following this result.

Caveat: I have none in my portfolio and do not insinuate that anyone should buy.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 12:20pm On Jul 19, 2019

(1) (2) (3) ... (4708) (4709) (4710) (4711) (4712) (4713) (4714) ... (7732) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: adamx23(m), mails4funshi(m), chillykelly86(m), unite4real and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.