Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,045 members, 7,810,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4718) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10840438 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4715) (4716) (4717) (4718) (4719) (4720) (4721) ... (7739) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 10:03am On Jul 24, 2019
maishai:
my ogas.....im still a wapco hopeful.......loaded substantial units @ #10 to average down my cost of entry.....i would love critical commentry on the result

Better don't be like LOCO.
SHOOT if you want to SHOOT,
and STOP inviting VILLAGE PEOPLE! lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:32am On Jul 24, 2019
See Peter for front shocked ............or you forgot you're one of them? grin

modified.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Michhy123(f): 11:27am On Jul 24, 2019
I'm having some issues with my UBA shares.. advise please
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by hisexcellency34: 11:49am On Jul 24, 2019
This NSE sef. E no dey react to positive news? Buhari names cabinet but NSE still down
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 11:57am On Jul 24, 2019
hisexcellency34:
This NSE sef. E no dey react to positive news? Buhari names cabinet but NSE still down

So that list looks like positive news to you sir?
The worst ministerial list in a long while
Everything was just political
Bubu Bleep up

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:59am On Jul 24, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Gradual things....
We dont expect PMB to go and bring list of nominees from the moon.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by meshpips(m): 12:05pm On Jul 24, 2019
hisexcellency34:

There will not be any serious reaction or move in the financial markets until after the FED's rate announcement on July 31st.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:06pm On Jul 24, 2019
Btw, I noticed NL space for posts has been reduced....or is the IT person high on something, just like that one that used to be high on w.e.e.d, highness or whatever she's called. Na sneaking she dey sneak inside Nsempa to give 'likes' now. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 12:08pm On Jul 24, 2019
Agbalowomeri:

So that list looks like positive news to you sir?
The worst ministerial list in a long while
Everything was just political
Bubu Bleep up
The worse list ever. Nothing in that list shows the man is serious or has any desire to work. When I saw that list with all the past governors, something just told me the man will manipulate the system for a third term. That man will change our constitution

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 12:10pm On Jul 24, 2019
Mpeace:
The worse list ever. Nothing in that list shows the man is serious or has any desire to work. When I saw that list with all the past governors, something just told me[b] the man will manipulate the system for a third term. That man will change our constitution [/b]

Not possible bro
Naija don pass that level
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:14pm On Jul 24, 2019
We shouldnt see PMB's list as his making alone.
That's one of the ills of democracy, party and corrupt system.
I wasnt expecting any miracle to happen with the nominees list, its same old politicians recycling themselves, but one thing is that they'll at least give the country a 'direction'.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:16pm On Jul 24, 2019
Michhy123:
I'm having some issues with my UBA shares.. advise please
We can only advice if you tell us what the issue is.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 12:31pm On Jul 24, 2019
Agbalowomeri:

Not possible bro
Naija don pass that level
Just watch. He now owns everything. National assembly to judiciary.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 12:47pm On Jul 24, 2019
Mpeace:
The worse list ever. Nothing in that list shows the man is serious or has any desire to work. When I saw that list with all the past governors, something just told me the man will manipulate the system for a third term. That man will change our constitution

He cannot go for third term...that one na no go area. He will only do nothing next for years and go back to the farm with his hidden loots kept with his corrupt friends!
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 1:20pm On Jul 24, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 1:43pm On Jul 24, 2019
Mcy56:
We shouldnt see PMB's list as his making alone.
That's one of the ills of democracy, party and corrupt system.
I wasnt expecting any miracle to happen with the nominees list, its same old politicians recycling themselves, but one thing is that they'll at least give the country a 'direction'.

So you knew all this and still choose to remain in the market. afterwards you blame it on VILLAGE PEOPLE.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yok: 1:56pm On Jul 24, 2019
STOCK MARKET RESULTS UPDATE- 24 JULY 2019

Mobil released a second qtr result that was less than 2018 result, just in line with our forecast.

What do we expect from Custodian, Courtville, Nahco, NBL etc?

Now I have a guide that can assist me in putting money in stocks where I can put my money and take some nap!!!

Caution: This is for information purpose only. Data used are assumed to be correct. However, you may want to verify the data from an appropriate source. Also, Institutions can afford to suffer big losses without going burst compared with an individual, you cannot follow them blindly (you need to at least have some knowledge/your own plan). This document remains the personal property of Target technical analysis

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 2:26pm On Jul 24, 2019
PETERiCHY:

So you knew all this and still choose to remain in the market. afterwards you blame it on VILLAGE PEOPLE.

She is a market woman.....The market is her work-chop

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 24, 2019
@TOTAL 127.5 kilode ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 3:01pm On Jul 24, 2019
tritritri:
@TOTAL 127.5 kilode ?

FO has shared the grace
Everybody returning home

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 3:29pm On Jul 24, 2019
yom2:
that should be temporary

But trading has been suspended on the stock.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 3:38pm On Jul 24, 2019
Stocks with new 52 week lows
Total #127.50k Unity bank #0.58k
Stock with new 52 week highs Boc gases #5.07k

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Horus(m): 4:41pm On Jul 24, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFOY0AtznrU

Market Opening Gong July 24, 2019

Another interesting edition of the Market Opening Gong, giving you a wrap of activities from the major exchanges in the Nigerian capital market.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PharmAlfred: 5:01pm On Jul 24, 2019
This group is drying up. So much next level.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kryptem: 5:38pm On Jul 24, 2019
How can one go about change of stock broking firm?
Also, in Nigeria of today, is it possible for one to control his or her stock holdings and execute buy and sell of choiced instruments within the confine of his or her room using online apps?
I want to be able to have control of my portfolio and not necessarily have to go to brokerage house/firm before I can execute actions. Any enlightenment on this?
Thanks!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 5:55pm On Jul 24, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Infinitisi(m): 5:58pm On Jul 24, 2019
kryptem:
How can one go about change of stock broking firm?
Also, in Nigeria of today, is it possible for one to control his or her stock holdings and execute buy and sell of choiced instruments within the confine of his or her room using online apps?
I want to be able to have control of my portfolio and not necessarily have to go to brokerage house/firm before I can execute actions. Any enlightenment on this?
Thanks!

Several options for online trading on the NSE. Google the following stockbroking firms, go through their website, select one and fill out their account opening form online and you are good to go

Morgan Capital

Lead Capital

ARM Securities

Meristem

Green which

Investment One

Afrinvest
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 6:11pm On Jul 24, 2019
PharmAlfred:
This group is drying up. So much next level.

We NEVER see SOMETHING ;
Welcome to the NEXT LEVEL. aka
TAKE A BOW & GO SENATORS ! grin grin grin

My candid advice for BARGAIN HUNTER'S is to jealously GUARD their FUNDS!
WEALTH TRANSFER LOADING......

*ThE OcToPuS*

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 24, 2019
From my archive... MUST READ FOR ECOBANK TRANSNATIONAL INCORPORATED FAITHFUL.
The time bomb is tickling.
Ongoing judicial rewiew of Ecobank by SA govt
How to buy a Nigeria bank without money.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.justice.gov.za/commissions/pic/st/PIC-20190528-Sadie.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwjf0uPkis7jAhVUQkEAHYdkAuQQFjAJegQICBAB&usg=AOvVaw2c92NkAHRGud0fD_wkK0Zo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kryptem: 7:17pm On Jul 24, 2019
Infinitisi:

Several options for online trading on the NSE. Google the following stockbroking firms, go through their website, select one and fill out their account opening form online and you are good to go

Morgan Capital

Lead Capital

ARM Securities

Meristem

Green which

Investment One

Afrinvest
Thanks for your response
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 7:28pm On Jul 24, 2019
maishai:
She is a market woman.....The market is her work-chop
Thank you. Couldn't have said it better. smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 7:38pm On Jul 24, 2019
PETERiCHY:
Peter the chief pessimist. Don't even know which reply to give you. grin
Anyway, I had course to be searching for an info and this took me to a page in 2017 or something, I read like 3 pages there and discovered you've always been 'negative' since SMN days. grin
Think you're good at what you do. Hope you're not a robot. lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (4715) (4716) (4717) (4718) (4719) (4720) (4721) ... (7739) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Entrepreneurrr and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.