Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,472 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:24 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4716) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10843631 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4713) (4714) (4715) (4716) (4717) (4718) (4719) ... (7740) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 735i(m): 9:05am On Jul 23, 2019
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/26759_LAFARGE_WAPCO_PLC._FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_JULY_2019.pdf

Not a bad H1 outing. Una wey enter Larfarge at N9... make una share small money give us oh. Afterall, we are BNSITL
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chillykelly86(m): 9:29am On Jul 23, 2019
dipoolowoo:
MPC Meeting: Experts Predict Rate Cut to 13%
https://businesspost.ng/2019/07/22/mpc-meeting-experts-predict-rate-cut-to-13/

Local Equities Give up Early Gains to Close 0.40% Lower
https://businesspost.ng/2019/07/23/local-equities-give-up-early-gains-to-close-0-40-lower/

A rate cut should be positive for the equities market.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yok: 9:51am On Jul 23, 2019
DAILY STOCK MARKET GUIDE FOR 23 JULY 2019

Looking forward to what will be the outcome of the MPC meeting. Whatever is the MPC action will determine how the market will play the market for the next few months.

MSCI is still on temporary break. I am on MSCI side, but fundamentals of some results will likely bring me out of my shell.

These days, I am so cool on the market, no big worry since I have the stage analysis report and the profit forecast on my side.

Let us stay with fundamentally sound equities, we should stop buying stock because the prices are cheap.

On a closing remark, we should come out our shell and continue to contribute like before. However, we should stay by the side of what we have good knowledge about, we are all useful in this forum.

Today you can see our forecast for FMNL and WAPIC, expected quarter result.

Caution: This is for information purpose only. Data used are assumed to be correct. However, you may want to verify the data from an appropriate source. Also, Institutions can afford to suffer big losses without going burst compared with an individual, you cannot follow them blindly (you need to at least have some knowledge/your own plan). This document remains the personal property of Target technical analysis https://twitter.com/AnalysisTarget

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by akinssan(m): 10:22am On Jul 23, 2019
Mcy56:

I dey o my dear, thanks for the mention. cool
Been over-busy these past few days. Guess I also needed a break from Nsempa. Lol. smiley
I didnt take Access route but followed transcorp overhead bridge to arrive at UBA Avenue. wink

Good to hear from you...

Trying to wait at point 80 junction at Transcorp street with peteru. cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by akinssan(m): 10:24am On Jul 23, 2019
[quote author=dipoolowoo post=80538462]MPC Meeting: Experts Predict Rate Cut to 13%
https://businesspost.ng/2019/07/22/mpc-meeting-experts-predict-rate-cut-to-13/

Rate cut everywhere, how will it favour us? cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 11:12am On Jul 23, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 11:16am On Jul 23, 2019
BREAKING: Buhari sends in Ministerial list, increases size of cabinet to 42.

President Muhammadu Buhari has finally sent his list of ministerial nominees to the Senate. Sources revealed that the list was sent to the Nigerian Senate on Monday evening via Executive Communication, and it is expected to be read on the floor of the Senate today.

https://nairametrics.com/2019/07/23/breaking-buhari-sends-in-ministerial-list-increases-size-of-cabinet-to-42/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by CashDiMkpa: 11:44am On Jul 23, 2019
So the suspension on trading of Continental Reinsurance shares have been lifted. No word from the company or NSE after keeping people in suspense for about 6 months.

Truly a lot needs to change in this market.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 11:54am On Jul 23, 2019
https://dailypost.ng/2019/07/23/full-list-ministerial-nominees/

NEWSFull list of ministerial nomineesPublished on July 23, 2019 By Samson Atekojo Usman

Citing section 147 (2) of the 1999 Constitution as amended, President Muhammadu Buhari has forwarded 43 names of Ministerial nominees to the Senate for confirmation.

The President nominated one person per State as well as one from the six geopolitical zones of the country.

See full list below…

1. Ikechukwu Ogar (Abia)
2. Mohammed Musa Bello (Adamawa)
3. Godswill Akpabio (Akwa Ibom)
4. Chris Ngige (Anambra)
5. Sharon Ikpeazu (Anambra)
6. Adamu Adamu (Bauchi)
7. Maryam Katagun (Bauchi)
8. Timipre Sylver (Bayelsa)
9. George Akume (Benue)
10. Mustapha Baba Shehuri (Borno)
11. Bodi Agba (Cross River)
12. Festus Keyamo (Delta)
13. Ogbonnaya Onu (Ebonyi)
14. Clement. Ike Agba (Edo)
15. Osagie Enanieri (Edo)
16. Richard Adeniyi Adebayo (Ekiti)
17. Geoffrey Onyeama (Enugu)
18. Ali Pantami (Gombe)
19. Emeka Nwajuba (Imo)
20. Suleiman Adamu (Jigawa)
21. Zainab Ahamed (Kaduna)
22. Muhammad Mahmud (Kaduna)
23. Sabo Sanono (Kano)
24. Bashir Sani (Kano)
25. Hadi Sirika (Katsina)
26. Abubakar Malami (Kebbi)
27. Rahmatu Tijjani (Kogi)
28. Lai Mohammed (Kwara)
29. Gbemisola Saraki (Kwara)
30. Adeleke Mamora (Lagos)
31. Babatunde Fashola (Lagos)
32. Mohammed H. Abdullahi (Nasarawa)
33. Zubair Dada (Niger)
34. Olamilekan Adegbite (Ogun)
35. Tayo Alasoadura (Ondo)
36. Rauf Aregbesola (Osun)
37. Sunday Dare (Oyo)
38. Paulen Talen (Plateau)
39. Rotimi Amaechi (Rivers)
40. Muhammadu Ngiadi (Sokoto)
41. Sale Mamman (Taraba)
42. Abubakar Aliyu (Yobe)
43. Sadiya Umar Faru (Zamfara

It's indeed a good news.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 12:35pm On Jul 23, 2019
Chibuking81:

NEWSFull list of ministerial nomineesPublished on July 23, 2019 By Samson Atekojo Usman

Citing section 147 (2) of the 1999 Constitution as amended, President Muhammadu Buhari has forwarded 43 names of Ministerial nominees to the Senate for confirmation.

The President nominated one person per State as well as one from the six geopolitical zones of the country.

See full list below…

1. Ikechukwu Ogar (Abia)
4. Chris Ngige (Anambra)
6. Adamu Adamu (Bauchi)
9. George Akume (Benue)
18. Ali Pantami (Gombe)
19. Emeka Nwajuba (Imo)
23. Sabo Sanono (Kano)
24. Bashir Sani (Kano)
28. Lai Mohammed (Kwara)
33. Zubair Dada (Niger)
37. Sunday Dare (Oyo)
41. Sale Mamman (Taraba)

It's indeed a good news.

what do this ones have to offer!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 12:41pm On Jul 23, 2019
my ogas.....im still a wapco hopeful.......loaded substantial units @ #10 to average down my cost of entry.....i would love critical commentry on the result
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 12:43pm On Jul 23, 2019
maishai:
my ogas.....im still a wapco hopeful.......loaded substantial units @ #10 to average down my cost of entry.....i would love critical commentry on the result

cc
agba
currentprice
peterichy
ogg
bbm
yok
thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 1:01pm On Jul 23, 2019
maishai:

Bro no comment o from this side
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 1:11pm On Jul 23, 2019
FO ....just trying to average down
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 23, 2019
@Maishai if Agba of all people no tell you say him dey wait for wapco at 4 naira, my bro ! you are on the right track..
Let this winner run.. no go dull yourself..

Peter response go seal everything grin grin I’m waiting..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 23, 2019
Chibuking81:

See full list below…

1. Ikechukwu Ogar (Abia)
4. Chris Ngige (Anambra)
6. Adamu Adamu (Bauchi)
9. George Akume (Benue)
18. Ali Pantami (Gombe)
19. Emeka Nwajuba (Imo)
23. Sabo Sanono (Kano)
24. Bashir Sani (Kano)
28. Lai Mohammed (Kwara)
33. Zubair Dada (Niger)
37. Sunday Dare (Oyo)
41. Sale Mamman (Taraba)

It's indeed a good news.

It’s indeed worth the wait grin grin wehdon Oga presido

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 1:18pm On Jul 23, 2019
Amaechi, Akpabio, Saraki, Keyamo, 39 Others Make Buhari’s Ministerial List
https://businesspost.ng/2019/07/23/amaechi-akpabio-saraki-keyamo-39-others-make-buharis-ministerial-list/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 1:26pm On Jul 23, 2019
stcool:

what do this ones have to offer!
It's better than none, at least economy will pick up as various minister handle their ministry, economy will march forward, it has been on mark time since inauguration of this new term.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jejebabaa: 1:33pm On Jul 23, 2019
Biafran4life:
To my earlier post,I have been dealing with my account officer in kaduna.It has been hopefully tomorrow .The tommorow is now 2 weeks.I called for him to give me head office number.He said I should googled it.I have tried all the contact there and is not connecting.What do I do?
MY cousin also had similar issue about a year ago and it took them almost 2 weeks to remit his proceeds while they were paying him in batches instead of full. I quickly advised him to port to Meristem which he did.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jejebabaa: 1:40pm On Jul 23, 2019
Agbalowomeri:

Once you fill in your CHN, I think it covers it

Na when Dr Agba turn to Mpeace Angel. Na madam mercy be hin angel now. Anyway, oga Mpeace don go edit am after Dr Agba quote.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 1:59pm On Jul 23, 2019
Ekuu mkt o

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 23, 2019
wrong id
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 2:10pm On Jul 23, 2019
The so-called ministerial list adds credence to my ealier assertions that the current government dispensation is nothing more than inefficient and clueless.
I'd rather call it a 'SETTLEMENT LIST' 'cause there's really nothing that ministerial about it !!
A list that prioritizes QUANTITY ahead of QUALITY and pegs COMPENSATION ahead of COMPETENCE can not be said to be ministerial !!
One does not require the services of a soothsayer to tell them that the list was simply a medium of COMPENSATION to those who helped the president Mohammed Buhari led government to its questionable victory in the last general election.
Reading through some names in the list makes feel like throwing up.

With the make-up of this list, the FDI folks will likely continue to remain on the side line for some time.
As for the FPI crew, opportunities of arbitrage will likely be their guide. We will look to follow in the footsteps of the latter.

Nigeria is just not ready for real change. ...because our leaders are so NOT ready.
Indeed, there was a country !!
I have always said that Nigeria is simply a portfolio country.
With each passing day, it seems that 'betting against the system' by looking for opportunities of arbitrage every now and then is the better way to go.

In the midst of all this though, I see a lot of OPPORTUNITIES in the 'NSE room'. That room will make a lot of folks very rich. ...it will produce a handy crop of millionaires who can sow their seeds now with DISERNMENT and be patient enough to allow it germinate and bear great fruits !!

May God continue to help and guide us !!
It is well.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Calebbold: 2:21pm On Jul 23, 2019
maishai:

Hold that stock firmly with your two hands.... I wished I bought earlier...wapco will seriously make some investors rich
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 2:36pm On Jul 23, 2019
Stocks with new 52 week lows
United capital #2.05k International breweries #13.80k

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 2:37pm On Jul 23, 2019
Calebbold:

Hold that stock firmly with your two hands.... I wished I bought earlier...wapco will seriously make some investors rich
Amen my oga
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 2:39pm On Jul 23, 2019
Jejebabaa:

Na when Dr Agba turn to Mpeace Angel. Na madam mercy be hin angel now. Anyway, oga Mpeace don go edit am after Dr Agba quote.
Na de work of auto correct oh, but she still be angel sha.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 3:01pm On Jul 23, 2019

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Heishere: 3:06pm On Jul 23, 2019
Zenith has sent approval to CBN for payment of interim dividend. E remain UBA

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 3:14pm On Jul 23, 2019
Heishere:
Zenith has sent approval to CBN for payment of interim dividend. E remain UBA
hw much them wan pay sef
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Heishere: 3:21pm On Jul 23, 2019
Mpeace:
hw much them wan pay sef

I don't know o
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BMZK: 4:02pm On Jul 23, 2019
In the just concluded MPC meeting, the following were the resolution reached by the Monetary Policy Committee Members;

Monetary Policy Rate was retained at 13.5%
Cash Reverse Ratio Was retained at 22.5%
Liquidity Ratio Was retained at 30.0%
Asymmetric window was retained within the corridor of+200 and -500 basis points around the MPR

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4713) (4714) (4715) (4716) (4717) (4718) (4719) ... (7740) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ucvin and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.