Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,404 members, 7,815,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4875) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10874240 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4872) (4873) (4874) (4875) (4876) (4877) (4878) ... (7750) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 1:46pm On Sep 21, 2019
Mcy56:

Hhmmm, those names you mentioned only points to one thing...... you're an old timer. grin
Been trying to decode you but seems not to get it. What's your previous moniker? lipsrsealed
Na The guy wey buy 2% of oando in those days. Uchenson2

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:48pm On Sep 21, 2019
Mpeace:
Na The guy wet by 2% of Pandorat in those days. Uchenson2
Chai! O & O don show the guy shege.
I'm happy he's still okay and doing well after-all. smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 1:55pm On Sep 21, 2019
Mcy56:

Chai! O & O don show the guy shege.
I'm happy he's still okay and doing well after-all. smiley
Yes oh. We are happy for him. He survived at the very end.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jarkbauer: 2:00pm On Sep 21, 2019
O and O finished many
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:13pm On Sep 21, 2019
jarkbauer:
O and O finished many
Hhmmm.... Whosoever survived the calamity can't die of stock related issues again, so I heard. smiley
It's well. Make Una enjoy your weekend. smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 3:36pm On Sep 21, 2019
DeRuggedProf:

Why is the head of the mafia questioning me?.... grin
Remember when CP said it was grossly undervalued, you responded that you can only pick between N5.90 - N6.15... grin
Bring out that post yourself..... grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 21, 2019
Agbalowomeri:

Not so fast bro
Isn't that after the right issue is concluded?
is uacn doing rights?i only pictured uacproperty.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 4:59pm On Sep 21, 2019
Flourmill Stock Accumulation is on the Increase...
Flourmill of Nigeira stock price might have kissed all time low and might have seriously suffered due to whatever reasons, the current outlook of the stock should not be overlooked at the moment. Price struggling to break below support at 13.30, intermediate trendline now violated and the increase in volume - all these are pointers to better things to happen for the stock...

full chart: https://uk.tradingview.com/chart/FLOURMILL/OPPixhgv-Flourmill-Stock-Accumulation-is-on-the-Increase/

Happy Weekend to everyone
PLAN YOUR TRADES AND TRADE YOUR PLANS
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 5:28pm On Sep 21, 2019
DOLLARTEX:
is uacn doing rights?i only pictured uacproperty.

They will participate in the UAC-property first before divorce
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 5:32pm On Sep 21, 2019
jarkbauer:
O and O finished many

People had the opportunity to bail out at 36, they were waiting for 1000 grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 21, 2019
Agbalowomeri:

They will participate in the UAC-property first before divorce
OK,lol.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 6:14pm On Sep 21, 2019
DOLLARTEX:
chai chai.when you are large,you are large.where you set your trap this week?

Oga I no large oh...small boy like me. grin
Me na long term value investor like Benjamin Graham pattern oh.
If I try spot value from a distance I buy till I beleful at a specific price range.

I been think say I go find such for MTNN and Airtel but their numbers before listing no be am at all, so I just jaa. I remember my several opinions and tashere fundamental analysis I been do on both that time.

UACN fit my strategy wella, so na continuous loading at pull backs till I reach the promised land.
This one go dey poo steady for me like others.
#Patience
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 6:18pm On Sep 21, 2019
Agbalowomeri:

Na only the guy dey chop everything upandan

Na today? grin
Many Oga's here dey chop clean mouth oh.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 6:27pm On Sep 21, 2019
Agbalowomeri:

It's a long term thing
I see it moving above 30 in the nearest future say 2 years
OakPearl:

Na drinking water levels na. grin grin grin
As for holders like me, we dey for the long term.
Drop further, we buy further.
It will be interesting to start earning N1 dividend in the next 2 yrs from a stock accumulated between N5 and N6 each.

When a guru speaks, you can tell.
Oga you don tey for this business. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 6:33pm On Sep 21, 2019
OakPearl:

When a guru speaks, you can tell.
Oga you don tey for this business. grin

I never tey o
I have only chopped whole-portfolio 200% from 4 stocks in the last 7 years
Looking for the 5th victim grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 7:26pm On Sep 21, 2019
Agbalowomeri:

I never tey o
I have only chopped [b]whole-portfolio 200% [/b]from 4 stocks in the last 7 years

Daylight robbery!
This one na python diet.
One big catch per season. grin
Enjoy your strategy.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by arduino: 9:05pm On Sep 21, 2019
Mcy56:

These are the real 'Agbas' like yourself. Just add oga RabbiDoracle and Pa Emma to complete the list. grin

Abeg, make una tell KOD, Duduspace, 1himslf, Hispy, Horlads, faithgonuels, Dr. Abraham and others to come out of their hiding...... I remember vividly the arguments on SMN years ago on which of SMN or NSEMPA was a better platform.
May be, just may be na their positions then still make dem dey hide even after the demise of SMN.
Oracle Abeg pour libations and appease the gods on their behalf biko.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by arduino: 9:07pm On Sep 21, 2019
Between, anybody heard from Oga Born2beRich or Mercilicious?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 9:47pm On Sep 21, 2019
arduino:
Between, anybody heard from Oga Born2beRich or Mercilicious?

Mercilicious has relocated to Canada
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 9:49pm On Sep 21, 2019
arduino:

Abeg, make una tell KOD, Duduspace, 1himslf, Hispy, Horlads, faithgonuels, Dr. Abraham and others to come out of their hiding...... I remember vividly the arguments on SMN years ago on which of SMN or NSEMPA was a better platform.
May be, just may be na their positions then still make dem dey hide even after the demise of SMN.
Oracle Abeg pour libations and appease the gods on their behalf biko.

Maybe someone should purchase that domain
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 11:30pm On Sep 21, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 3:37am On Sep 22, 2019
Agbalowomeri:

Mercilicious has relocated to Canada
shocked
What happened to all her plots of lands?
Cc: Locodemy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 6:58am On Sep 22, 2019
leo1234:

shocked
What happened to all her plots of lands?
Cc: Locodemy

What a question grin

Since you asked, she took them with her.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 7:46am On Sep 22, 2019
bigjay01:

What a question grin

Since you asked, she took them with her.

grin grin grin
Also collected visa for the lands

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 22, 2019
Agbalowomeri:

I never tey o
I have only chopped whole-portfolio 200% from 4 stocks in the last 7 years

Honeyflour would have been the 5th cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 10:02am On Sep 22, 2019
rationalmind:

Honeyflour would have been the 5th cheesy

I jaar o
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 22, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 10:07am On Sep 22, 2019
rationalmind:

Maybe in the reverse
You are an enemy grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 1:27pm On Sep 22, 2019
Heishere:

Boss thanks for this info. I already have cutix shares. Was trying to know which direction to take

My Pleasure Sir !!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 4:34pm On Sep 22, 2019
...e be like say people don dey "shak" for Nigerian Breweries head o. If interested, check out the stock wink
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 5:03pm On Sep 22, 2019
PZ sentiment has changed to bullish. 5.98 - 6.38 is the value price
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 5:07pm On Sep 22, 2019
Would ASI on the daily break into the cloud this week or succumb?
We watch
#Cloud resistance

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4872) (4873) (4874) (4875) (4876) (4877) (4878) ... (7750) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: crownprince2017, Emumakpo and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.