Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,876 members, 7,813,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4877) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10857305 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4874) (4875) (4876) (4877) (4878) (4879) (4880) ... (7746) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 11:42am On Sep 23, 2019
onegentleguy:
FO... FO... FO !!

...that over 2.7M executed @ N16.35

I am calmly watching 'them' in 8D. shocked shocked

I learnt from my Ogas that there is a double bottom formation here....... grin grin grin
Very soon, only Agba will be able to price this one... grin
Agba, over to you.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 11:48am On Sep 23, 2019
DeRuggedProf:

I learnt from my Ogas that there is a double bottom formation here....... grin grin grin
Agba, over to you.

Please don't give me erection analysis on a Monday morning grin
I am still trying to clear weekend hangover grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 11:52am On Sep 23, 2019
onegentleguy:
FO... FO... FO !!

...that over 2.7M executed @ N16.35

I am calmly watching 'them' in 8D. shocked shocked

#SittingPretty

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 12:04pm On Sep 23, 2019
FO..FO..FO you guys should leave it alone oo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TraDeRR: 12:27pm On Sep 23, 2019
Mpeace:
Let them take their time to fix it well. We are not in a hurry.

Abi oo.. we are not in a hurry

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TraDeRR: 12:32pm On Sep 23, 2019
STNWAUME:

OGG with your discretion at what price do you think we should wait for UACN.
N3, N4 or N5?

Laugh wan kee me
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Uchetoba: 12:33pm On Sep 23, 2019
onegentleguy:
I laugh when I see those series of 'virtual' 500,000 & 1,50,000 units on UACN offer trade book.
The thing about virtual/mirage offering mechanism in the 'NSE room'.

Once again, the maneuverers have camped in that house... looking to push down the price to accumulate more prior to more juicy official announcements.
...so anyone that falls for their trap does so at their own peril.

Reminds me of the similar pranks they played in DIAMOND BANK and DF prior to their high rallies with more good news and a few other coys in the past, so am not surprised.

They should pls continue... we are earnestly waiting to LOAD even much more @ the appropriate time !!
I'll key in like never before, so they should pls, pls push it down.

...earnestly waiting !!
UACN is obeying the law of gravity
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 12:38pm On Sep 23, 2019
onegentleguy:
Indeed the 'NSE room' is full of mystery !!
CORNERSTONE INSURANCE has in the last 2 weeks pushed up from 20k to the current mkt price of 42k now.
...that an approx 110% ROI !!

I have since said that the insurance sector is a space worth aligning with.
A few good coys will yield mouth-watering returns therein !!

It is well.

The coy(cornerstone insurance) is currently on full bid, so it's possible that something good might be up in the pipeline.

However, my post was just to draw our attention to it... it's not that I like or recommend the coy.
Which was why I stated out the post referring to the mystery in the 'NSE room'.

With coys in the insurance sector, I can only align with AIICO, NEM, AXA MANSURED, LINKAGE and CUSTODIAN, if I have to choose from the pool of stocks in that space.
...I particularly love the 1st 3 though.

Regards.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by anjilgreat(f): 12:48pm On Sep 23, 2019
TraDeRR:

Abi oo.. we are not in a hurry

Good day madam, how's life you? Just wondering why you changed your username?

This your funny meme though! Hope you're having a great day?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 12:59pm On Sep 23, 2019
EKUU bull MKT O

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TraDeRR: 1:01pm On Sep 23, 2019
anjilgreat:

Good day madam, how's life you? Just wondering why you changed your username?

This your funny meme though! Hope you're having a great day?

I’m hiding from my village people.lolz grin grin
Life o wa pa! Thanks for checking on me..
How are you ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Witches: 1:03pm On Sep 23, 2019
TraDeRR:

How are you ?

YOU CANT HIDE FROM US YARIYA

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TraDeRR: 1:08pm On Sep 23, 2019
Witches:

YOU CANT HIDE FROM US YARIYA

I know
I comot cap for una

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 1:08pm On Sep 23, 2019
In the midst of all this reversal and pull backs, fbnh still moves up. No regrets at all.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 1:13pm On Sep 23, 2019
eziokwunwoko:
Goodmorning House.
Please comment on CONOIL PLC: BUY/AWAIT RECCOMMENDATION. I am interested in this stock.

eziokwunwoko:

Please CurrentPrice, BullbearMkt, Onegentleguy i need yor advice.

if not cos we dont know the motive of the new FO owner, could hav ask u to consider FO instead of conoil.

dont know what u see in conoil. d stock latest numbers not that attractive, though still selling below fairprice but not a good deal for me

thatz my own opinion o

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 1:14pm On Sep 23, 2019
Mpeace:
In the midst of all this reversal and pull backs, fbnh still moves up. No regrets at all.

An ELEPHANT doing leg over on his way to N10 goal post. grin

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 1:21pm On Sep 23, 2019
currentprice:

if not cos we dont know the motive of the new FO owner, could hav ask u to consider FO instead of conoil.

dont know what u see in conoil. d stock latest numbers not that attractive, though still selling below fairprice but not a good deal for me

thatz my own opinion o

grin grin grin

Very funny, I remember Conoil was the very first stock I ever bought, at N140
Those analogue brokers do person strong thing, no dividend, no capital appreciation Lol
So much for diversification Lol grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 1:24pm On Sep 23, 2019
currentprice:

thatz my own opinion o

grin grin grin

grin grin grin
But the chart knows.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 1:26pm On Sep 23, 2019
Agbalowomeri:

Those analogue brokers do person strong thing, no dividend, no capital appreciation Lol

Diversification most times invites Dissatisfaction.... grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 1:28pm On Sep 23, 2019
Agbalowomeri:

Lol.. the old days wey pple no day use eyes see any stock attached with oil

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Topson88: 1:32pm On Sep 23, 2019
The way access bank price is going down..... it might discover crude oil.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 1:33pm On Sep 23, 2019
DeRuggedProf:

Agba, over to you.

sept is forming a pin bar
price action suggest corrective upside expected

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 1:34pm On Sep 23, 2019
Topson88:
The way access bank price is going down..... it might discover crude oil.

prev RR now SS
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 1:35pm On Sep 23, 2019
DeRuggedProf:

grin grin grin
But the chart knows.

those pple behind that stock price

who knows if their plan is to continue holding d price down toward the plan to delisting

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 1:40pm On Sep 23, 2019
currentprice:

those pple behind that stock price

who knows if their plan is to continue holding d price down toward the plan to delisting

grin grin grin

Then the big bang lands... grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 1:43pm On Sep 23, 2019
UACN has two steering wheels, one facing the rear of the car and equally powered from the same engine.... grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 1:48pm On Sep 23, 2019
DeRuggedProf:
UACN has two steering wheels, one facing the rear of the car and equally powered from the same engine.... grin

Those are BARGAIN HUNTERS waiting at sub N4 grin

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by anjilgreat(f): 2:17pm On Sep 23, 2019
TraDeRR:

How are you ?

Lol!, good to know you are good. I'm fine by God's grace. Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 2:29pm On Sep 23, 2019
PETERiCHY:

Those are BARGAIN HUNTERS waiting at sub N5 grin

grin grin grin
This guy you are really having fun here. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 2:35pm On Sep 23, 2019
whatz my Dangote sugar is saying today self

Cc Loco

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 2:51pm On Sep 23, 2019
Stocks with new 52 week lows
Dangote cement #154.60k
Guinness #35.50k (marked down )
RT briscoe #0.25k
Presco #40.35k
Stock with new 52 week highs
Cornerstone insurance #0.42k
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 2:56pm On Sep 23, 2019
^
^^
the Guinness will soon get to hot cake price. only little patient needed more

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (4874) (4875) (4876) (4877) (4878) (4879) (4880) ... (7746) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: SonofElElyonRet, chipa, janga(m), Mpeace(m), tayejay(m), Streetinvestor2, aj8(m), Heishere and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.