Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,981 members, 7,814,341 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4876) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10859074 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4873) (4874) (4875) (4876) (4877) (4878) (4879) ... (7747) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 5:18pm On Sep 22, 2019
POPE FRANCIS HAS NOW INVITED LEADERS TO SIGN A "GLOBAL PACT" TO CREAT A "NEW HUMANISM"

THE GLOBAL EVENT, SET TO TAKE PLACE AT VATICAN ON MAY 14, 2020.

https://www.nairaland.com/3560501/holineness-righteousness-revival-messages-bible/25#82465838

Hmmm!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Uchetoba: 5:35pm On Sep 22, 2019
So because UPDC promised to allot the units of UPDCREIT to its shareholders after the right issue that is why they are buying the shares instead of allowing it to fall freely as it suppose.

Let's look at it this way, after right issue is completed the pro rata allotment may not give you more than 1unit of UPDCREIT for every share UPDC held.

But come to think of it,

What if they did not get the regulatory approval?

What if they change their mind later?

For now I'm very cautious about UPDC and UACN.
Until they do the final announcement regarding the right issue and the unbundling I can only buy UACN @ N4 and UPDC @ 60 kobo.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 5:56pm On Sep 22, 2019
Uchetoba:
You are only making them popular

Who and who?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 6:18pm On Sep 22, 2019
Uchetoba:
So because UPDC promised to allot the units of UPDCREIT to its shareholders after the right issue that is why they are buying the shares instead of allowing it to fall freely as it suppose.

Let's look at it this way, after right issue is completed the pro rata allotment may not give you more than 1unit of UPDCREIT for every share UPDC held.

But come to think of it,

What if they did not get the regulatory approval?

What if they change their mind later?

For now I'm very cautious about UPDC and UACN.
Until they do the final announcement regarding the right issue and the unbundling I can only buy UACN @ N4 and UPDC @ 60 kobo.

We understand, once beaten abi na bitten, twice shy grin
Abeg make una helep with the grammar
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 10:56pm On Sep 22, 2019
oil too is likely to catch a bid after the WSJ reported that it may take "up to eight month", rather than 10 weeks company executives had previously promised, to fully restore operations at Aramco damaged Abqaiq facility, suggesting the crude oil shortfall will last far longer than originally expected.

https://www.zerohedge.com/commodities/oil-set-spike-after-report-saudi-repairs-abqaiq-may-take-eight-months

BARGAIN HUNTERS TAKE NOTE! cool

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 11:11pm On Sep 22, 2019
The attacks on Saudi soil with drones and ballistic missiles will stop, the Houthis have vowed, if Saudi Arabia will stop its airstrikes over Yemen,

The Iran-backed Houthis have claimed ownership of the devastating attacks that crippled Saudi Arabia’s oil infrastructure over the weekend that took offline 5.7 million barrels per day—which is half of Saudi Arabia’s total oil production--sending oil prices sharply upward.

But the United States has largely disregarded their claim, placing the blame for the weekend attacks on Saudi’s oil facilities squarely on Iran. Both Saudi Arabia and the United States claim to have proof that Iran was the perpetrator.

https://oilprice.com/Latest-Energy-News/World-News/Houthis-Say-They-Will-Stop-Saudi-Attacks-If-Kingdom-Agrees-To-Stand-Down-In-Yeme.html
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 5:52am On Sep 23, 2019
PETERiCHY:
oil too is likely to catch a bid after the WSJ reported that it may take "up to eight month", rather than 10 weeks company executives had previously promised, to fully restore operations at Aramco damaged Abqaiq facility, suggesting the crude oil shortfall will last far longer than originally expected.

https://www.zerohedge.com/commodities/oil-set-spike-after-report-saudi-repairs-abqaiq-may-take-eight-months

BARGAIN HUNTERS TAKE NOTE! cool
Let them take their time to fix it well. We are not in a hurry.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 8:13am On Sep 23, 2019
Mpeace:
Let them take their time to fix it well. We are not in a hurry.

CP's advisor sighted grin grin grin grin
Even VCV is with CP in prayers... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 9:17am On Sep 23, 2019
Is unity bank head office on fire?
Share price and Banking license might follow... grin
The fire was generated by NPLs... grin

https://punchng.com/video-fire-outbreak-at-unity-bank-head-office/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by eziokwunwoko(m): 9:18am On Sep 23, 2019
Goodmorning House.
Please comment on CONOIL PLC: BUY/AWAIT RECCOMMENDATION. I am interested in this stock.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 9:27am On Sep 23, 2019
dipoolowoo:
CBN Retains Benchmark Interest Rate at 13.5%
https://businesspost.ng/2019/09/20/cbn-retains-benchmark-interest-rate-at-13-5/

Lol, that has not changed for a long time.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 9:45am On Sep 23, 2019

Mr Truth

Goodmorning House.
Please comment on CONOIL PLC: BUY/AWAIT RECCOMMENDATION. I am interested in this stock.

Na waaa oooo. Everytime tell me what to buy, tell me what to buy.
What if you buy whatever the person tells you and the next day the stock performs Skye-to-Polaris transmutation nko?

Anyway I get plenty LASACO to sell grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 9:52am On Sep 23, 2019
DeRuggedProf:
Is unity bank head office on fire?
Share price and Banking license might follow... grin
The fire was generated by NPLs... grin

https://punchng.com/video-fire-outbreak-at-unity-bank-head-office/

Unity bank is synonymous with the North.
No matter what happens, I don't think the licence will go as long as power is still in the north.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by eziokwunwoko(m): 9:56am On Sep 23, 2019
Please CurrentPrice, BullbearMkt, Onegentleguy i need yor advice.
bigjay01:

Na waaa oooo. Everytime tell me what to buy, tell me what to buy.
What if you buy whatever the person tells you and the next day the stock performs Skye-to-Polaris transmutation nko?

Anyway I get plenty LASACO to sell grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by eziokwunwoko(m): 9:56am On Sep 23, 2019
Please CurrentPrice, BullbearMkt, Onegentleguy i need yor advice.
eziokwunwoko:
Goodmorning House.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 10:22am On Sep 23, 2019
I laugh when I see those series of 'virtual' units on UACN offer trade book.
The thing about virtual/mirage offering mechanism in the 'NSE room'.

Once again, the maneuverers have camped in that house... looking to push down the price to accumulate more prior to more juicy official announcements.
...so anyone that falls for their trap does so at their own peril.

Reminds me of the similar pranks they played in DIAMOND BANK and DANGOTE FLOUR prior to their high rallies with more good news and a few other coys in the past, so am not surprised.

They should pls continue... we are earnestly waiting to LOAD even much more @ the appropriate time !!
I'll key in like never before, so they should pls, pls push it down.

...earnestly waiting !!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by eziokwunwoko(m): 10:25am On Sep 23, 2019
Goodmorning Sir,
Pleae onegentleguy, i am waiting for your analysis on CONOIL

onegentleguy:
I laugh when I see those series of 'virtual' 1,50,000 units in UACN trade book.
Once again, the maneuverers have camped in that house... looking to push down the price to accumulate more prior to more juicy official announcements.

Reminds me of the similar pranks they played in DIAMOND BANK and DF prior to their high rallies with more good news and a few other coys in the past, so am not surprised.

They should pls continue... we are earnestly waiting to LOAD even much more @ the appropriate time !!
I'llkey in like never before, so they should pls, pls push it down.

...earnestly waiting !!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 10:43am On Sep 23, 2019
Indeed the 'NSE room' is full of mystery !!
CORNERSTONE INSURANCE has in the last 2 weeks pushed up from 20k to the current mkt price of 42k now.
...that an approx 110% ROI !!

I have since said that the insurance sector is a space worth aligning with.
A few good coys will yield mouth-watering returns therein !!

It is well.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 10:49am On Sep 23, 2019
onegentleguy:
To all those who sent me private mails and messages asking for which stock to permute from, given that most previous recommendations given here have since pushed up a bit in price.
...here is my star 5 pick;

CAVERTON, UBA, FCMB, AIICO and FIDELITY.
I believe their current prices are still very much within bargain range.

That said, I also believe that the likes of ACCESS, UACN, ZENITH, GTB and WAPCO at present prices, have still got plenty of gas(upside potential) in them !!

Elsewhere, TRANSCORP, DANGOTE SUGAR, FO, CONOIL and FLOURMILLS are also very fine picks at current mkt prices.

NOTE: still NOT an investment advise. ...due diligence still applies.

Regards.
eziokwunwoko:

Goodmorning Sir,
Please onegentleguy, i am waiting for your analysis on CONOIL

I believe i've given more than enough brief on CONOIL here.
U may wish to refer to the post above or dig up the few others that are related to it.

Regards.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by STNWAUME(m): 10:53am On Sep 23, 2019
onegentleguy:
I laugh when I see those series of 'virtual' 500,000 & 1,50,000 units on UACN offer trade book.

Reminds me of the similar pranks they played in DIAMOND BANK and DF prior to their high rallies with more good news and a few other coys in the past, so am not surprised.

...earnestly waiting !!

OGG with your discretion at what price do you think we should wait for UACN.
N3, N4 or N5?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by owoblow77: 11:01am On Sep 23, 2019
Agbalowomeri:
Even at N8, UACN still has over 200% in it
I am just hoping there is massive overhead supply to keep it down for a little longer

cc: STNWANUME
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 11:01am On Sep 23, 2019
STNWAUME:

N3, N4 or N5?

Wait and ask again at N10.... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by owoblow77: 11:02am On Sep 23, 2019
onegentleguy:

Ur a sharp guy sha. smiley wink cheesy

That stock will make some folks very rich !!

cc:STNWANUME
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by owoblow77: 11:06am On Sep 23, 2019
Make I make am bigger cool cool cool grin grin grin

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 11:07am On Sep 23, 2019
DeRuggedProf:

Wait and ask again at N10.... grin

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 11:11am On Sep 23, 2019
STNWAUME:

Let's stops forcing our opinions down people's throats and allow Mr. market do his thing.

STNWAUME:

N3, N4 or N5?

I would've given u a guide, but then again, I wouldn't want to force my opinion down ur throat.
...so pls, let's allow Mr mkt to do his thing !!

Btw, kindly note that I have forgiven u of the said post though. I know u well enough to be that sought of person, so no point holding anything against u.
...I am just been cautious.

#funnymrretep

Regards.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 11:17am On Sep 23, 2019
onegentleguy:
I laugh when I see those series of 'virtual' 500,000 & 1,50,000 units on UACN offer trade book.

...earnestly waiting !!

We know them.
See them between the 8.50 - 8.65 band quote. (Of the 7.9m offer, 6m are their offers to force the price down)
May it come down more.
I laugh in Swahili. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 11:22am On Sep 23, 2019
FO... FO... FO !!

...that over 2.7M executed @ N16.35

I am calmly watching 'them' in 8D. shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 11:26am On Sep 23, 2019
DeRuggedProf:

CP's advisor sighted grin grin grin grin
Even VCV is with CP in prayers... grin

What's cooking under the sun is not just political ... it's rather prophetic.

As u dey make money no forget the Words of Prophecy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 11:30am On Sep 23, 2019
OakPearl:

We know them.
See them between the 8.50 - 8.65 band quote. (Of the 7.9m offer, 6m are their offers to force the price down)
May it come down more.
I laugh in Swahili. grin grin grin

Ur still laughing in Swahili !!
...bro, I am already laughing in a combination of Catalonia and Portuguese. wink cheesy grin
U really understand the pranky gimmicks on UACN.
They should just put out that 'virtual' 6M units and sell off to those on queue on the bid side of trade, so price can fall faster.
...but no, they won't want to do that !!

What a world !! wink cheesy grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 11:37am On Sep 23, 2019

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 11:39am On Sep 23, 2019
dipoolowoo:
Infinity Trust Mortgage Bank Eyes N4bn Earnings, 35 Kobo EPS, 40% ROE
https://businesspost.ng/2019/09/23/infinity-trust-mortgage-bank-eyes-n4bn-earnings-35-kobo-eps-40-roe/

Honeywell Targets Expansion to Sustain Revenue Growth
https://businesspost.ng/2019/09/23/honeywell-targets-expansion-to-sustain-revenue-growth/

Why Nigeria Can't Generate Much Revenue From Tax—Oyedele
https://businesspost.ng/2019/09/23/why-nigeria-cant-generate-much-revenue-from-tax-oyedele/

CBN’s Forex Supply to BDCs Damaging Economy—Analysts
https://businesspost.ng/2019/09/23/cbns-forex-supply-to-bdcs-damaging-economy-analysts/

Nigeria to Reduce Cost of Oil Production Per Barrel

https://businesspost.ng/2019/09/23/nigeria-to-reduce-cost-of-oil-production-per-barrel/

Only OLAM can save this one.... grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (4873) (4874) (4875) (4876) (4877) (4878) (4879) ... (7747) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1jboi, beejay1(m), 222Martins(m), ojesymsym, Cation(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.