Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (5072) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10881240 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5069) (5070) (5071) (5072) (5073) (5074) (5075) ... (7752) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by seyisanya(m): 7:35pm On Dec 07, 2019
Hello all, those who live in the diaspora. How do you get the naira to your Nigerian bank account for trading purpose? I used to send USD to someone who later changes at abokifx rate and then sends the money to my naira account. However, he is beginning to delay the process lately and by the time he transfers the naira to me, my desired stock is already trading higher than the amount it was sighted.

Any suggestions will be highly appreciated.

Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Infinitisi(m): 8:26pm On Dec 07, 2019
seyisanya:
Hello all, those who live in the diaspora. How do you get the naira to your Nigerian bank account for trading purpose? I used to send USD to someone who later changes at abokifx rate and then sends the money to my naira account. However, he is beginning to delay the process lately and by the time he transfers the naira to me, my desired stock is already trading higher than the amount it was sighted.

Thanks.

Look for a reputable BDC you can deal with. You transfer dollars to them and they credit your naira account.

I use Everdon BDC. Never had to step into their office before. I don't even know where it is. everdonbdc.com

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by seyisanya(m): 8:35pm On Dec 07, 2019
Many thanks, infinitisi.

Infinitisi:

Look for a reputable BDC you can deal with. You transfer dollars to them and they credit your naira account.

I use Everdon BDC. Never had to step into their office before. I don't even know where it is. everdonbdc.com
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BAMOFIN1: 12:20am On Dec 08, 2019
Dear Mr Ogg,
As one who has read every of your prolific contributions on Nsempa, spanning 67 pages, your silence in the last six days is noticed. Please we need you on this thread. Best wishes Sir.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 12:44am On Dec 08, 2019
BAMOFIN1:
Dear Mr Ogg,
As one who has read every of your prolific contributions on Nsempa, spanning 67 pages, your silence in the last six days is noticed. Please we need you on this thread. Best wishes Sir.
1 took note yesterday. Please OGG, 99% pf us need you here, for your passionate, open and direct contributions. Please do not abandon us because of little skirmishes with the elite. No one is perfect. I am already missing you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Seunn11: 2:51am On Dec 08, 2019
Wetin Aishha no go see for the oza ruum.
Lol.
Stock market analysis scaba-scobo.
Comedy is needed.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 3:54am On Dec 08, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:27am On Dec 08, 2019
PETERiCHY:

Mendes419 rightnow. Poor soul
When he buys and when he sells no one knows so we won't add to his misery.

grin grin

This is Olumo Rock that you threw o!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 6:58am On Dec 08, 2019
Valueinvestor:

The stress of using a mobile phone for Morgan is actually not worth it,a tablet,laptop is actually better and more convinient
Meritrade actually makes one to be more disciplined,considering the cost of commission ( i usually prefer it for my long term portfolio)
But its actually fun having the 2
Morgan (short/medium term),Meritrade (long term)
You're right. I'm considering sticking to meritrade inspite of its outrageous cost. I cant use a platform that is not mobile friendly because i should be able to trade and monitor the market anywhere. Besides, laptop costs you much more data. Meritrade is so easy with mobile.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:21am On Dec 08, 2019
Toluway:

You're right. I'm considering sticking to meritrade inspite of its outrageous cost. I cant use a platform that is not mobile friendly because i should be able to trade and monitor the market anywhere. Besides, laptop costs you much more data. Meritrade is do easy with mobile.
Things have changed
Some brokers now offer personalized brokerage fee.
Tell meristem that you are not comfortable with 1.35% brokerage fee.
A friend of mine recently negotiated 0.5% brokerage commission at ARM SECURITIES.
But he is an old client of the firm.
Negotiate your brokerage fee
I am sure morgan is definitely going to upgrade their platform in the nearest future.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:23am On Dec 08, 2019
dipoolowoo:
Application Opens for International Breweries N164bn Rights Issue
https://businesspost.ng/economy/application-opens-for-international-breweries-n164bn-rights-issue/

Stock Market Loses N71bn as Investors Play Safe
https://businesspost.ng/economy/stock-market-loses-n71bn-as-investors-play-safe/

NASD Unlisted Securities Index Closes Flat at 692.24 Points
https://businesspost.ng/economy/nasd-unlisted-securities-index-closes-flat-at-692-24-points/

Anthony Joshua Beats Andy Ruiz to Reclaim Titles
https://businesspost.ng/sports/anthony-joshua-beats-andy-ruiz-to-reclaim-titles/

Traffic Light Violation to Attract N50,000 Fine
https://businesspost.ng/auto/traffic-light-violation-to-attract-n50000-fine/

Hi bra,
Kindly correct the error of commission on your platform. You called international breweries a cement company... Mistake for sure

A circular issued by the stock market regulator said application for the exercise opened on Thursday, December 5, 2019 and is mainly for investors who had shares of the cement company in their portfolio as at the close of business on Wednesday, November 6, 2019.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Seunn11: 9:39am On Dec 08, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 11:21am On Dec 08, 2019
Godlylifeoneart:

Things have changed
A friend of mine recently negotiated 0.5% brokerage commission at ARM SECURITIES.
I am sure morgan is definitely going to upgrade their platform in the nearest future.

Very insightful, thanks. If it is 1.35%, why should I complain. It is much more than that. Maybe there are other added charges. When i bought a stock of over 900k, i think what was in my portfolio after the transaction was about 850k. I should have taken it up and asked for the mathematical justification, but unfortunately, i am traditionally an insanely careless person. God has always helped me though. I will start taking them up about their calculations now that I will soon become a big time investor. Thanks for keeping me updated.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jymsyno: 1:20pm On Dec 08, 2019
Pls I still need help on the correct email addresses of afriprud and flourmills registrar's. All the ones supplied here are not accepting my mails.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Cadillac15(m): 1:21pm On Dec 08, 2019
RabbiDoracle:

grin grin

This is Olumo Rock that you threw o!

Aburo, you threw away your line?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Harvestock01(m): 1:32pm On Dec 08, 2019
Jymsyno:
Pls I still need help on the correct email addresses of afriprud and flourmills registrar's. All the ones supplied here are not accepting my mails.

chinenye.agu@africaprudential.com
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nna777: 2:01pm On Dec 08, 2019
PETERiCHY:

FXUSER already explain what will happen.

CUSTOM dey for N9:35 check point afterwards we go cross N12 border.

I know. I was trying to explain to mendes that the season of @7 offer is over forever.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 08, 2019
Cadillac15:

Aburo, you threw away your line?

Let me PM you.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:15pm On Dec 08, 2019
Toluway:
You're right. I'm considering sticking to meritrade inspite of its outrageous cost. I cant use a platform that is not mobile friendly.....
Sir, it's like you don't understand what few of us who replied to your inquiry meant.
Morgan is very mobile friendly.
No need for App. Once you have browser on your phone, you can easily access the site.
If you don't have, then download Firefox or Google Chrome or UC-Browser. All you need to do is just type Morgan URL on it and it will bring the site up for you.
.......Or maybe it's me that didnt understand you sha. sad

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:20pm On Dec 08, 2019
Jymsyno:
There's nothing wrong with the addresses given to you. You're definitely doing something wrong, maybe typo error or something. cfc@africaprudential.com is always going.
You may however send to this person as well:.
adewale.alayande@africaprudential.com
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:32pm On Dec 08, 2019
On a lighter note, I observed on my profile page that the Section I'm most active in according to NL is "Romance" Section, whereas I've been active mostly on Biz section. shocked
Seun needs to upgrade this site, but as a typical Nigerian, he wouldn't do this until there's a strong competition.
Anyway, maybe it's a way of telling me that I'm also needed in the Romance section. grin tongue tongue
Happy Sunday Nsempas. cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 2:34pm On Dec 08, 2019
seyisanya:

Thanks.

I use either Azimo, Transferwise or WorldRemit from UK. Monet in my account in about 5minutes or less. Then transfer to Morgan.

Gone are the days of getting anyonelse involved

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:40pm On Dec 08, 2019
Mcy56:
On a lighter note, I observed on my profile page that the Section I'm most active in according to NL is "Romance" Section, whereas I've been active mostly on Biz section. shocked
Seun needs to upgrade this site, but as a typical Nigerian, he wouldn't do this until there's a strong competition.
Anyway, maybe it's a way of telling me that I'm also needed in the Romance section. grin tongue tongue

You probably follow too many topics from the romance section. Unfollow them and it will regularize with time.

I also had the Job vacancy as my most followed section three years after I last visited. One day, rhema came from above, I unfollowed the topics from the Job vacancies that I used to follow and that was it.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 2:41pm On Dec 08, 2019
Mcy56:

Or that you need a bit of romance grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:50pm On Dec 08, 2019
rationalmind:
You probably follow too many topics from the romance section. Unfollow them and it will regularize with time.
I also had the Job vacancy as my most followed section three years after I last visited. One day, rhema came from above, I unfollowed the topics from the Job vacancies that I used to follow and that was it.
Thanks for this sir. It makes great sense.
You know if someone comment in a topic you automatically follow it unless you click unfollow when submitting your comments.
I'll try and unfollow some of those topics. Thanks. cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:51pm On Dec 08, 2019
bigjay01:
Or that you need a bit of romance grin grin grin
Boss, maybe ooo grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TraDeRR: 3:04pm On Dec 08, 2019
Infinitisi:

Thank you soo much for this.. out of fear I will do uncountable transfers to one aboki.. and if after 5 hours I did not receive alert, my heart go begin skip beats lol
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TraDeRR: 3:13pm On Dec 08, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 3:13pm On Dec 08, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by arduino: 3:29pm On Dec 08, 2019
Godlylifeoneart:

Things have changed

Meristem na learner where GTI Securities dey in terms of brokerage fees: Buy - 1.812%, Sell - 2.127%. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 08, 2019
arduino:

Meristem na learner where GTI Securities dey in terms of brokerage fees: Buy - 1.812%, Sell - 2.127%. grin

If you are having issues with Morgan on any mobile platforms, just download opera. That will be the end of the prob.
You can download reports and trade easily via opera browser.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 5:39pm On Dec 08, 2019
arduino:

pls what is morgan brokage fees?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5069) (5070) (5071) (5072) (5073) (5074) (5075) ... (7752) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Emumakpo, Mpeace(m), emmaodet, Jerekre(m), Streetinvestor2, emmasoft(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.