Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (5073) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10881983 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5070) (5071) (5072) (5073) (5074) (5075) (5076) ... (7752) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ZikkyChops(m): 8:46pm On Dec 08, 2019
Good day, dear investors. The market will soon enter what I call the "low belt region". The low belt region is the period between Dec 15 and Jan 15. Though, its about 30 days, it doesn't really witness more than 18 active trading days due to many holidays. The activities could be at the lowest ebb in the middle of the low belt region. But bargain deals can be made within that time. The local investors (both retail and institutional) usually enter the hibernation mode or passive mode (holiday and travelling induced). End of year account balancing and restructuring is another factor during the low belt region of the market. It may be a time to go contrary to the crowd. While everyone is selling to make holiday sweet, you may need to hunt for bargain deals. Caveat emptor, pls.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:26am On Dec 09, 2019

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ScepterWorld: 10:08am On Dec 09, 2019
currentprice:

oyel money sweet

oyel will likely rob hand with NSE next week for BULL. i expect xmas rally soon reason some stock refuse to shed

chai! Dangote sugar N15 shocked

@ Loco ur spirit ask u to follow DS when it was announced but u follow ur body language

some traders think oyel go fall cos it being on d rise for few days. u never see anything grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Oga CP, abeg I want to learn oyel trading.
I go DM you now for guidance biko.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by debeey87(m): 10:23am On Dec 09, 2019
Thank you Madame
Mcy56:

Contact the new broker you want to register with, explain to them. They'll take you through the process.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jideflash(m): 10:47am On Dec 09, 2019
Bloody week.. be alert...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 09, 2019
jideflash:
Bloody week.. be alert...

I think it is the reverse o.

Greenish!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 11:03am On Dec 09, 2019
Godlylifeoneart:

If you are having issues with Morgan on any mobile platforms, just download opera. That will be the end of the prob.
You can download reports and trade easily via opera browser.

I use puffin browser on tablet, and that's the best and fastest browser I've used so far

However, window explorer is OK on my laptop
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 11:06am On Dec 09, 2019
I'm having some issue loging into my Morgan itrade account this morning.

Is someone logged on right now
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by owoblow77: 11:27am On Dec 09, 2019
veecovee:
I'm having some issue loging into my Morgan itrade account this morning.

Is someone logged on right now
Victor, iTrade is working fine.
Speak ye the word to your browser. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by austinkenneth: 11:29am On Dec 09, 2019
Abeg for those of us in SEPLAT, how are we going to get price appreciation with this new NSE rule which requires that a stock will move only if a trade of 100,000 shares is done?

That means, given SEPLAT's price of about N550, only a single trade of more than N550 * 100,000= N55m can move the price!

Given the fact that the stock is relatively thinly traded, N55m in a single trade is hard to come by. it means the price is stuck at the present point.

Have we been trapped by the rules?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by owoblow77: 11:29am On Dec 09, 2019
UACN, trying to ''shake us'' out. For where!!! angry angry angry
All decisions will be AFTER the outcome of Wednesday meeting. cool cool cool

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by owoblow77: 11:31am On Dec 09, 2019
Kenneth, don't fall in love with a stock. Love it for what you can get from it.
austinkenneth:
Abeg for those of us in SEPLAT, how are we going to get price appreciation with this new NSE rule which requires that a stock will move only if a trade of 100,000 shares is done?

That means, given SEPLAT's price of about N550, only a single trade of more than N550 * 100,000= N55m can move the price!

Given the fact that the stock is relatively thinly traded, N55m in a single trade is hard to come by. it means the price is stuck at the present point.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 11:32am On Dec 09, 2019
Fbnh fast touch down @ 6
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nna777: 11:33am On Dec 09, 2019
nna777:

Trading pattern over the weeks has shown when it finds a new support, it doesn't pullback to a lower low.

Remember few weeks ago, support was @6, then breakout to 6.50 then pullback @6.20 before new support @7

@7, breakout to 7.80, pullback to 7.20 before new support @8.

It's not going to a lower low below it's support. The pullback will be in the 8 to 8.30 region before a breakout again to 9.

The pullback has taken place @8. If you are entering now, enter unless you will buy higher.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 11:41am On Dec 09, 2019
owoblow77:

Victor, iTrade is working fine.
Speak ye the word to your browser. grin

Im working it out with Morgan. It's from their ended

Besides my name is not victor, dont mind fake witches grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 12:08pm On Dec 09, 2019
owoblow77:
UACN, trying to ''shake us'' out. For where!!! angry angry angry
All decisions will be AFTER the outcome of Wednesday meeting. cool cool cool

If it were those DARK STONE AGE days you put a call across your broker he will say they are bidding UACN @#8 your heart will skip and you ask him to sell the guy man will quickly cross the stock to his portfolio and afterwards you blame your village people.

Thank God for internet and online trading. We die here grin

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 12:22pm On Dec 09, 2019
RabbiDoracle:

I think it is the reverse o.

Greenish!

I said it severally dont put yourself on high tension.
Expect SIDEWAYS TRADING till DEC 24th.QED!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 12:27pm On Dec 09, 2019
The way UACN shareholders now check their PORTFOLIO grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 12:28pm On Dec 09, 2019
The way ZENITHBANK Shareholders now check their PORTFOLIO grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 12:28pm On Dec 09, 2019
PETERiCHY:

If it were those DARK STONE AGE days you put a call across your broker he will say they are bidding UACN @#8 your heart will skip and you ask him to sell the guy man will quickly cross the stock to his portfolio and afterwards you blame your village people.

Thank God for internet and online trading. We die here grin

No mind those terrible analogue brokers.
Those days they will present today's daily newspaper showing last Friday's closing price for you to buy shares...they always end up buying at the day's high. Kai! grin
They still have many innocent investors who dont know about real time trading hostage.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 12:48pm On Dec 09, 2019
austinkenneth:

The amendments, which became on Friday, October 11, 2019, are to Rules 15:29.2. C.2 of the Rulebook of the Exchange, 2015 (Dealing Members’ Rules). Specifically, the amendments relate to the minimum trade quantity required to change prices for equity securities traded on The Exchange.

It states that the minimum trade quantity required to change prices for equity securities traded on The Exchange will henceforth be one hundred thousand (100,000) units for all securities groups.

Please note that the above rule implies total daily traded units, not that there must be a single 100,000 units trades.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:02pm On Dec 09, 2019
OakPearl:
The amendments, which became on Friday, October 11, 2019, are to Rules 15:29.2. C.2..
It states that the minimum trade quantity required to change prices for equity securities traded on The Exchange will henceforth be one hundred thousand (100,000) units for all securities groups.
Please note that the above rule implies total daily traded units, not that there must be a single 100,000 units trades.
The bolded doesn't work like that. It must be block/single trade of 100k. Even nestle didn't change in price until 100k+ was moved at a go.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:04pm On Dec 09, 2019
Chai!! Today red small o......but the cause of the panic is unknown, nothing caused it but just fear. I blv it wouldn't take long for the situation to stabilize, except there's still something we are yet to know. sad
Mendes and group of coys will be happy now, cos it's their day/season.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 1:11pm On Dec 09, 2019
Mcy56:
Chai!! Today red small o......but the cause of the panic is unknown, nothing caused it but just fear. I blv it wouldn't take long for the situation to stabilize, except there's still something we are yet to know. sad

But jideflash said before that it would be bloody week nah
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:15pm On Dec 09, 2019
aremso:
But jideflash said before that it would be bloody week nah
So Jide is the new oracle?
He just said that based on how market opened, he could have been wrong, in fact, he may be wrong self. We are observing. undecided
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 1:16pm On Dec 09, 2019
Mcy56:

So Jide is the new oracle?
He just said that based on how market opened, he could have been wrong, in fact, he may be wrong self. We are observing. undecided

lol...........just a joke ooo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:18pm On Dec 09, 2019
aremso:
lol...........just a joke ooo
Oga just go back to the top of the tree you're peeping from......or its the red that made you jumped down? smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 735i(m): 1:19pm On Dec 09, 2019
Mcy56:

If the recent happenings in the legal and regulatory environment doesn't scare an informed investor, then I don't know what will. The statements made by Senator Menendez on repercussions on Sowore's rearrest are not talks that you just wave aside.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:22pm On Dec 09, 2019
Who is doing that to PZ self?
I hope that wicked guy is not Nsempa member cos he refused to move it up during bull but quick to drag the price down at little cough of a bear. If you're here make you stop am o. angry
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 1:33pm On Dec 09, 2019
Mcy56:

The bolded doesn't work like that. It must be block/single trade of 100k. Even nestle didn't change in price until 100k+ was moved at a go.

Unless there is a mix up somewhere.
I remember taunting A.G. Leventis to trade at least 100k units in a day or else it wont move from 30kobo.

It eventually has moved beyond that and there was no block 100k transaction in at least two of those daily movements.
Whatever it actually is though, we will know better sooner.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:33pm On Dec 09, 2019
735i:
If the recent happenings in the legal and regulatory environment doesn't scare an informed investor, then I don't know what will. The statements made by Senator Menendez on repercussions on Sowore's rearrest are not talks that you just wave aside.
Okay....guess this is what brought about today's panic sell across board. Too many instability in the system, any little thing causes unrest. Anyone can just open mouth and talk trash and that's it. Na wa o. sad
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:37pm On Dec 09, 2019
OakPearl:
Unless there is a mix up somewhere.
I remember taunting A.G. Leventis to trade at least 100k units in a day or else it wont move from 30kobo.
It eventually has moved beyond that and there was no block 100k transaction in at least two of those daily movements.
Whatever it actually is though, we will know better sooner.
If you noticed that the units sold in Ag. Leventis were not up to 100k too, but 100k block crossing moved it from 30k to 33k, and then from 33k to 36k.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5070) (5071) (5072) (5073) (5074) (5075) (5076) ... (7752) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.