Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,824 members, 7,831,679 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (5076) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10955651 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5073) (5074) (5075) (5076) (5077) (5078) (5079) ... (7778) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 8:26pm On Dec 10, 2019
bigjay01:
How strong is this support?
The support seems strong, at 8.05, bids keeps coming in.............I hope your fellow FPIs would come to solidify and not break down the wall. smiley
Let's hope for positive outcome of the meeting.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 8:33pm On Dec 10, 2019
locodemy:
What of if the meeting is already priced in?
Fcmb should be your teacher at this time.
I think the meeting will shed more light on the un-bundling news going round.
Cant be compared with fcmb in this instance..........but we wait and see.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 10:37pm On Dec 10, 2019
nna777:

I understand where you're coming from but why do Jijo when I am already at 40% and counting.

Jijo means you will sell and buy at a higher price.

Here lies the difference between jijoists and long termers.
Until both camps come to the reality that each camp's strategies are completely different and therefore their outcomes will never be the same, this needless argument of which is superior will never stop!

My brother accumulate your gains and prepare for your bumper dividends if you are keeping long term.
They paid 65kobo last financial year end in spite of the UPDC burden on them.
They had paid N1/share before the last.
Imagine what amount of cash they will have to play with going forward, having already discontinued UPDC in their most recent Q3 result.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 10:51pm On Dec 10, 2019
nna777:

first of all, FCMB is not unbundling so it's q3 financials cannot be compared with UACN.

As it has been said over, UACN is unbundling from UDPC & REITS. so each will be a stand alone entity.

Currently UACN is underpriced (so the issue of it being priced in does not hold. It's the case of dropping a heavy weight in order to be free to fly).

With the unbundling, the true value of UACN will be known (research analysts have peg it's value in 3 -5yrs time @ 96. So you have nothing to loose. Dividends on the other will improve too. their livestock feeds segment will also add value over time with the current macro-economic changes.

Also UACN shareholders will be given pro rata shares of UDPC & REITS of which the latter has been paying dividends consistently until the recent downturn in the Real Estate in 2016.

So either way, shareholders of UACN have nothing to loose in terms of price app & dividends mid to long term.

They have not stopped paying dividends bro.
Just last month UPDC REIT holders approved 26kobo final dividend for the financial year ended Dec. 31st 2018 and 32kobo interim dividend for the period ended June 2019.
All this for a stock selling at N4.50 oh.
What else do I want if UACN unbundles this one for me free of charge?
Kai!
As for me and my household, we remain guided. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:53am On Dec 11, 2019
mendes911:

I want to believe that it's HOPE that's keeping the market from falling.

The hope that the bull is just around the corner. The hope that FPI's are on their way.

Any small kasala or panic, in my opinion will be catastrophic. Funds have already been sunk in. I doubt there will be buffer to hold it. UBA already dropped 20% from the high it touched, and the guy offloading ain't done yet.

These FPI need to come back, else we no go too enjoy this market.

Hey, just me playing the devil's side. That's my own belief and I could be very wrong.

I don't think it is HOPE.

People are buying and people are selling. However there are signals which can't let one decode the charts easily.

On the daily Ichimoku, 3FUGAZ are all above the cloud. This is a strong sign of bull. But the age of the bull now comes into question. Is it young bull or grandpa bull.

Now going into the weekly ichimoku, only Access is above the cloud. FCMB, UBA and FIDELITY are above crossing the cloud to stay up.

Zenith, FBN and GTB still have some space to cover.

If they cover grounds through price appreciation on the weekly, then the bull will be mature. For now we will watch and see so long as there are positive news on the international front(like resolution of trade wars).

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Sukueponmalu: 8:00am On Dec 11, 2019
Ok
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Infinitisi(m): 8:09am On Dec 11, 2019
My brother I tire. I don't understand the needless comparison/back and forth. The philosophy behind TA and FA are like 2 parallel lines. Do both strategies make money. The answer is YES. People should be more concerned with-

1. Is my choice of TA or FA best suited to my temperament/personality.

2. Do I have the necessary skill sets to make money consistently using whichever style I choose to adopt. If I don't what is my plan to acquire those skills.

The difference between successful traders or investors and those who are unsuccessful is not luck. It is knowledge and experience.

OakPearl:

Until both camps come to the reality that each camp's strategies are completely different and therefore their outcomes will never be the same, this needless argument of which is superior will never stop!

My brother accumulate your gains and prepare for your bumper dividends if you are keeping long term.
Imagine what amount of cash they will have to play with going forward, having already discontinued UPDC in their most recent Q3 result.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Witches: 8:17am On Dec 11, 2019
Infinitisi:
My brother I tire. I don't understand the needless comparison/back and forth. The philosophy behind TA and FA are like 2 parallel lines. Do both strategies make money. The answer is YES. People should be more concerned with-

2. Do I have the necessary skill sets to make money consistently using whichever style I choose to adopt. If I don't what is my plan to acquire those skills.

The difference between successful traders or investors and those who are unsuccessful is not luck. It is knowledge and experience.

Victor aka locodemy I hope you're satisfy with this respond,

You promised this thread to void sharing stocks you buy, You bck to your OLD WAYS,

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Valueinvestor: 9:35am On Dec 11, 2019
nodullin:
Hello Fellow NSEers'

I noticed Stanbic IBTC has been at a certain price for a while now. What could be the reason?

Is it a good buy?

Thanks

The last 2 quarters has not been too impressive,however stanbic remains a good stock, if gotten at the right price.The ROE looks too good to ignore,all you need is wait for the right price.
Some stocks actually needs one or 2 bad quarter for you to be able to key in at the right price grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yok: 9:49am On Dec 11, 2019
STOCK MARKET GUIDE FOR 11 DEC

MSCI in the market/Brent above $60 likely to keep the bear in check. Support level of 26,258.41 will likely keep the bears at bay. Also there is demand around the indicated support level. There is no fear in this market for us and our subscribers

Caution:
This is for information purpose only. Data used are assumed to be correct. However, you may want to verify the data from an appropriate source. Also, Institutions can afford to suffer big losses without going burst compared with an individual, you cannot follow them blindly (you need to at least have some knowledge/your own plan). This document remains the personal property of Target technical analysis https://twitter.com/AnalysisTarget

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 10:03am On Dec 11, 2019
Infinitisi:

Absolutely spot-on!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 10:04am On Dec 11, 2019
Valueinvestor:

The last 2 quarters has not been too impressive,however stanbic remains a good stock, if gotten at the right price.The ROE looks too good to ignore,all you need is wait for the right price.
Some stocks actually needs one or 2 bad quarter for you to be able to key in at the right price grin

Word!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nna777: 10:39am On Dec 11, 2019
OakPearl:

They have not stopped paying dividends bro.
Just last month UPDC REIT holders approved 26kobo final dividend for the financial year ended Dec. 31st 2018 and 32kobo interim dividend for the period ended June 2019.
All this for a stock selling at N4.50 oh.
What else do I want if UACN unbundles this one for me free of charge?
Kai!
As for me and my household, we remain guided. grin

OK. Thanks for the update.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by CashDiMkpa: 11:14am On Dec 11, 2019
RabbiDoracle:

People are making money even if the market wants to fall.

Those who bouggt at August low must have cash out with over 60% gain in some stocks.

But what I do not understand is why can't the market fall if it wants to. It is not. Then rise well na and it is not rising well.

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:47am On Dec 11, 2019
Samuelgr8:
Is it okay for one to buy now against the anticipated rally? Pls which stock will deliver better on the short run?
Me I would have said buy UBA if it fits into your investment plan. If you can enter at a good bargain price.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Heishere: 12:32pm On Dec 11, 2019

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nna777: 12:46pm On Dec 11, 2019
OakPearl:

This your analysis has spiked interest oo. over 10M bids against less than 2M offer.

Nobody wan sell again oo. people are beginning to understand.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:49pm On Dec 11, 2019
OakPearl:
Well said. cool
I think this caps it all. Whosoever is still in doubt is OYO, they can as well do whatever pleases them. Shikena!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 1:47pm On Dec 11, 2019
nna777:

This your analysis has spiked interest oo. over 10M bids against less than 2M offer.

Nobody wan sell again oo. people are beginning to understand.

Wetin I sabi?
I been just wan make the distinction between jijoists and mid/long term investors.
Na my 2 Afolabi idea about this stock oh. grin
I no think say na from here though.
But the beauty of the market worldwide is that the truth will eventually surface and the patient ones will reap bountifully.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thebargainhunte: 2:28pm On Dec 11, 2019
We are just watching access and uba.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yok: 2:44pm On Dec 11, 2019
yok:
STOCK MARKET GUIDE FOR 11 DEC

MSCI in the market/Brent above $60 likely to keep the bear in check. Support level of 26,258.41 will likely keep the bears at bay. Also there is demand around the indicated support level. There is no fear in this market for us and our subscribers

Caution:
This is for information purpose only. Data used are assumed to be correct. However, you may want to verify the data from an appropriate source. Also, Institutions can afford to suffer big losses without going burst compared with an individual, you cannot follow them blindly (you need to at least have some knowledge/your own plan). This document remains the personal property of Target technical analysis https://twitter.com/AnalysisTarget

Why did this bear turned back today!!! I thought the trespass will continue, so that the ambush will be total at the support level. Okay, the snipers are still waiting if the bears will make another attempt to trespass again. This market cannot give us high blood pressure at this time. we are becoming wiser. grin cheesy wink smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by edwardaigb: 2:44pm On Dec 11, 2019
Please where is OGG? hope he's ok?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:54pm On Dec 11, 2019
E ku market o.
We're awaiting outcome of UACN meeting. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by akinssan(m): 2:54pm On Dec 11, 2019
FCMB moving back to junction wink atleast to re-fill seat wey dey vacant.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by akinssan(m): 2:55pm On Dec 11, 2019
Mcy56:
E ku market o.

If una hear the outcome make we hear ooooo cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 2:56pm On Dec 11, 2019
Stock with new 52 week lows
Chellarams #2.78k

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:57pm On Dec 11, 2019
Sukueponmalu:
Ok
Like pythondancer, like sniper, like 460... tongue
Thought govt banned sniper. You don sneak out with anoda ridiculous moniker again. smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:59pm On Dec 11, 2019
akinssan:
If una hear the outcome make we hear ooooo cool
Lol. We're waiting oo. smiley
It will shed light on the drama that played out towards close of market.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jideflash(m): 3:06pm On Dec 11, 2019
grin wetin i know sef...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nna777: 3:12pm On Dec 11, 2019
Mcy56:
E ku market o.

We don't even need to hear anything grin grin grin With what played out today. looks like the meeting went well. looking forward to Thursday and Friday grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 11, 2019
INTERNATIONAL BREWERIES PLC AND RIGHTS ISSUE.....
A REVIEW OF THE ABOVE BY GURUS IN THE HOUSE IS HIGHLY WELCOME.
CC
OGG
Chibuking81
Current price
LOCODEMY
All members of NSEMPA

Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 3:27pm On Dec 11, 2019
nna777:
We don't even need to hear anything grin grin grin With what played out today. looks like the meeting went well. looking forward to Thursday and Friday grin
Seems a guy/some guys did quick crossing there, but it's on the exchange. Placed over 4M single bid twice and was quickly picked by another, before people hijack it from them.
Let's wait and see, as well as hope it's a great meeting as expected. smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (5073) (5074) (5075) (5076) (5077) (5078) (5079) ... (7778) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: chimex38, Willie2015 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.