Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,322 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (5177) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10953671 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5174) (5175) (5176) (5177) (5178) (5179) (5180) ... (7778) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by seyisanya(m): 7:42pm On Jan 15, 2020
ukay2:

Please madam, let the pullback begins, so as to carry more passengers like us...
U won make Sir Oga Agba swear on a Wednesday...Biko ooo. Our boss is in 100% grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 7:45pm On Jan 15, 2020
yom2:
we are all been slowed down by the system. Progress should be consistent if things go the way they should go. Look at aiico and the other insurance companies. Are they doing the right thing? Now they introduce 1kobo per value. Some forces went through the back door to scuttle it. Uptil now they still can't adjust their machines. Its a crazy system

NEM tried something similar last year.

I have my reservation for companies in that sector, I have shares in just Axa Mansard, Custodian and Allied. Bought AIICO last year because of the fundamentals and steady dividend payment, until they this rubbish
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yom2(m): 7:46pm On Jan 15, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

If that is the case, why did he call himself the Oracle.

I know the guy one on one always laughing at my late mentor's slow and steady system of building wealth. The man is late but his Investments in stocks are real estates generate income running into hundreds of millions of Naira for his loved ones.

have u not seen some of ur projections gone bunkers here before. Does it mean ur not smart enough. Ordinary change of government alone in naija can see some stocks losing their prospects
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 7:50pm On Jan 15, 2020
yom2:
have u not seen some of ur projections gone bunkers here. Does it mean ur not smart enough. Ordinary change of government alone in naija can see some stocks losing their prospects

My projections are for myself, his own projections were monetized.

People paid 20k in 2006 to listen to his projections at his seminars and also used the power of the media to get as many people as possible
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Valueinvestor: 7:52pm On Jan 15, 2020
pluto09:

I don't think he did what he was doing then to mislead people.....
His was just a case of the blind leading the blinds. grin grin
I guess this is just the case.Most peopl never had real knowledge about stock investment then,it was just a case of follow, follow.Am sure if he still has the magazine and media running,most people here would not even pay any serious attention to him,of course there are websites doing some stuffs about stocks(nse),but most people dont pay serious attention to them now,they prefer live/real time interaction and personal experiences in a forum like this
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 8:08pm On Jan 15, 2020
Valueinvestor:
Chai, the guy try o,stockwatch was just like complete football then,if i never buy am,week never complete

I always look forward to his stockwatch magazine every Sunday....
I still have some copies in my library..

The guy tried ,no be small.
I don't think anyone has done anything close to what obabolujo did in promoting stock investment education in Nigeria grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 8:09pm On Jan 15, 2020
emmanuelewumi:
Very important to have a very good risk management system in this stock business.

Because of what my mentor told me, I never made the mistake of putting a Kobo in any of poor offerings the guy marketed. But I enjoyed his yarns on radio, television and the articles in his newspaper

Late Pa Asalu (RIP)?
Did you know him personally?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Infinitisi(m): 8:09pm On Jan 15, 2020
Valueinvestor:
Chai, the guy try o,stockwatch was just like complete football then,if i never buy am,week never complete

I swear down.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 8:11pm On Jan 15, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

People paid 20k in 2006 to listen to his projections at his seminars and also used the power of the media to get as many people as possible

His projection were not always monetized
He came to my state to give seminar and we didn't pay a dime to attend.....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 8:11pm On Jan 15, 2020
bigjay01:

Late Pa Asalu (RIP)?
Did you know him personally?

Used to play table tennis with him, when he was living at Oshodi before he bought a house at Ikeja GRA

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 8:13pm On Jan 15, 2020
pluto09:

His projection were not always monetized
He came to my state to give seminar and we didn't pay a dime to attend.....

Someone paid on your behalf in case you don't. Universal Insurance, Geofluid etc have paid for such expenses at one time or the other
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 8:16pm On Jan 15, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

Used to play table tennis with him, when he was living at Oshodi before he bought a house at Ikeja GRA

Waooo, no wonder you have this disposition towards share investment
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 8:18pm On Jan 15, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

Someone paid on your behalf in case you don't. Universal Insurance, Geofluid etc have paid for such expenses at one time or the other

Not true sir.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 8:18pm On Jan 15, 2020
bigjay01:

Waooo, no wonder you have this disposition towards share investment

Please what is my disposition?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 8:19pm On Jan 15, 2020
pluto09:

Not true sir.

Okay, let us leave it like that.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BAMOFIN1: 8:21pm On Jan 15, 2020
Cadillac15:

Boss. My trading ends after release of results. After that, till November.

Dear Cadillac can you please tell us what you do with your proceeds in the interveneing months between when you exit the market and when you come back in November. A member of this forum who also follows this your entry-exit strategy said he always take his proceeds to treasury bill within his non trading months.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 8:23pm On Jan 15, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

The textbook essential economics taught me more than the bulk of his seminars and materials ,it's just that we have a whack system of education in Nigeria, if the essence of basic economics had entered my head in secondary school.......charlatans like him can't get away with their mavorodi plots...........

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Valueinvestor: 8:28pm On Jan 15, 2020
pluto09:

I don't think anyone has done anything close to what obabolujo did in promoting stock investment education in Nigeria grin

Absolutely none, am sure if not for the market crash of 2008,probably he would have listed his media enterprise like Daar communication.he definitely made good money,probably the market took it back
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 8:31pm On Jan 15, 2020
Valueinvestor:

Absolutely none, am sure if not for the market crash of 2008,probably he would have listed his media enterprise like Daar communication.he definitely made good money,probably the market took it back

I also want to believe that he actually lost money to the market crash..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 8:38pm On Jan 15, 2020
Valueinvestor:

He planned his personal private placement to raise N 1 billion for his media empire but the market crash of 2008 foiled his plans
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 8:40pm On Jan 15, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

Please what is my disposition?
What would be the disposition of someone mentored by late pa Asalu? The answer lies within you na
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ibrahim505(m): 8:43pm On Jan 15, 2020
pluto09:

Hope Eno, have also tried in promoting buying of penny stocks around 2007.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 8:44pm On Jan 15, 2020
pluto09:

I also want to believe that he actually lost money to the market crash..

He lost big time, he has a lot of dead stocks in his portfolio.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 8:52pm On Jan 15, 2020
Cadillac15:

Boss. My trading ends after release of results. After that, till November.

you got it, am not even waiting for any dividend cos mark down will depress the stocks further so i collect my dividend upfront then go and wait till the price come to my door step.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 8:54pm On Jan 15, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

He planned his personal private placement to raise N 1 billion for his media empire but the market crash of 2008 foiled his plans

people for don enter one chance by now like in raypower
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Valueinvestor: 8:59pm On Jan 15, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

Hmmmm,
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 9:02pm On Jan 15, 2020
maishai:

Im yet to hear any body make real wealth from Abayomis recommendations, meanwhile since I started trusting my instincts with self study, ive grown considerably..........Obviously, his magzine died a natural death........ a magzine that should hqve taken the title of Financial times of Nigeria
Abayomi compromised and lost his integrity by allowing 419ers in the name of directors of companies to use him to achieve their mission. The rest is history.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 9:05pm On Jan 15, 2020
RECORD OF EARTHQUAKES AND OTHER FEARFUL EVENTS THAT HAS ALREADY TAKEN PLACE THIS NEW YEAR

https://www.nairaland.com/3560501/holineness-righteousness-revival-messages-bible/27#85828258
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bikaa27(m): 9:10pm On Jan 15, 2020
Agbalowomeri:

where did I hear this before now sef
Appeared funny that time
Meanwhile someone says he is picture-phobic Lol

Abeg Agba, make you dey post the charts join your comment. That is the way some us can also be learning to interpret the charts. Some of us are picture philia grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Cadillac15(m): 10:08pm On Jan 15, 2020
BAMOFIN1:

Dear Cadillac can you please tell us what you do with your proceeds in the interveneing months between when you exit the market and when you come back in November. A member of this forum who also follows this your entry-exit strategy said he always take his proceeds to treasury bill within his non trading months.

Even if it stays in your savings account, it is a bonus as i would have gotten more than the treasury bill rate already by trading one off. In fact, I have made my 1year treasury bill interest by trading in January alone so any other thing is jara.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yom2(m): 11:58pm On Jan 15, 2020
pluto09:

now u are talking .

(1) (2) (3) ... (5174) (5175) (5176) (5177) (5178) (5179) (5180) ... (7778) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: dapix, Salvationone, Agbalowomeri, Audacius, nnadengram(m), 9free(m) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.