Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,731 members, 7,851,518 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:13 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (5224) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11033361 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5221) (5222) (5223) (5224) (5225) (5226) (5227) ... (7805) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 9:09am On Jan 29, 2020
edwardaigb:

This one really got me laughing at first.

Sir, you don't have to cause no one knows it all
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by edwardaigb: 9:19am On Jan 29, 2020
veecovee:

Very correct, I was in your position at first.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by edwardaigb: 9:19am On Jan 29, 2020
veecovee:

Very correct, I was in your position at first.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 9:30am On Jan 29, 2020
Chibuking81:
Brent crude has bounce back, currently on 59.56 dollar. https://oilprice.com , it is a good news to stock market, especially this time because earning season do not need distraction.
Oga Chibu, thanks for this.
You've repented from posting only bad news afterall. lipsrsealed grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 9:33am On Jan 29, 2020
Mcy56:

Oga Chibu, thanks for this.
You've repented from posting only bad news afterall. lipsrsealed grin

So you only want to listen to good news? Bad news will make us plan well during good times.

Too much of everything is bad Sha, just like Onifa who loves posting only bad news

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 9:43am On Jan 29, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

So you only want to listen to good news? Bad news will make us plan well during good times.

Too much of everything is bad Sha, just like Onifa who loves posting only bad news

When people are not in the market,posting bad news is a joy to them and you will know they are in the market when they start posting good news.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 9:48am On Jan 29, 2020
seyisanya:
We need to appreciate the works of the likes of Sir Onifa, Agba, OGG, Fxuser, BBM, CP etc here.
We don't need to throw subtle shades at anyone of them. Btw, I personally love to read sir Onifa's phrase "shirts don dey tear", "nose don dey bleed" grin grin grin etc- all nah joke.
Point of correction sir: As far as I'm concerned, we sincerely appreciate their selfless services, we cant reward them but God the great rewarder of good deeds will reward them bountifully.
Having said that, kindly note that some of us are religiously wired towards rejecting negative utterances cos human tongues carry power.
Personally I'm not always comfortable with negativity. Tear shirt to me in those instances means "loss", "feeling of sadness" or what have you..........this was what informed my response then........and because of the rate of repetition of such words; which to him might mean nothing but to me, it wasnt a joke any longer.
Yes. We all love them, we've learnt and are learning a lot from them.
I however think no one knows it all and we should be able to call their attention to such things.
Oga RabbiDoracle should please not take offence here. It's all for good.
I'm done. I rest my case. @All, pardon my epistle. grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 9:49am On Jan 29, 2020
rebekah2011:
He is a CASE. I don laugh tire.

Honestly, peteru no go kill person oo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 9:51am On Jan 29, 2020
emmanuelewumi:
Too much of everything is bad Sha
You're right sir. You've said it all. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:04am On Jan 29, 2020
Access: 500k gang lined up in the offer side. Are they on mission?

Still observing market direction.................
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 10:04am On Jan 29, 2020
My red flags are up on Julius Berger result
I noticed the cash flow turned green heavily, I also noticed that there was a substantial reduction in admin expenses...........From my perspective admin expenses for Julius Berger can't be more than paying casual staffs and paperwork to procure materials...... I would really love a thorough dissection of this result.......Based on my little accounting knowledge, Companies especially Jb know 5 years b4 hand the sort of earnings that would accrue to them based on Contracts won.....It is now left for the Accountants to smoothen the earnings ride........

If I go with this assumption, a stellar performance is expected from Jb come year end 2020,and previous years of underperformance seems erased......

Caveat: I'm heavy in JB and would love to know when to take profit on capital appreciation

Cc
Agba
Current price
Ogg
Peterichy
Loco
Rabbi

Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:05am On Jan 29, 2020
UBA moving on proposed dividend news........................Those that entered at 8.10 xtyday got at a bargain. lipsrsealed

Correction: Vitafoam's dividend payment date is 5th March and not Feb. as earlier mentioned.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by owoblow77: 10:14am On Jan 29, 2020
This Mcy56 na spirikoko jòòr angry angry angry She go wicked for real life. Spirikoko no get any avenue to release 9ja stress. No beer, cigarettes or weed. See where she take "tear shirt matter go. Hiannnn grin grin grin
From now on, I am no longer interested in your stocks grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by arduino: 10:14am On Jan 29, 2020
Mcy56:
UBA moving on proposed dividend news........................Those that entered at 8.10 xtyday got at a bargain. lipsrsealed

Correction: Vitafoam's dividend payment date is 5th March and not Feb. as earlier mentioned.

Make Zenith and FBNH join this train ooo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:15am On Jan 29, 2020
Ok007:
I want to introduce MICROMONEY to you, we offer straightforward consumer loans for EMPLOYED INDIVIDUALS (Salary earners)
Arduino see the loan you're looking for. They're shaking your hand in advance self. grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:20am On Jan 29, 2020
smiley smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by arduino: 10:20am On Jan 29, 2020
owoblow77:
This Mcy56 na spirikoko jòòr angry angry angry She go wicked for real life. Spirikoko no get any avenue to release 9ja stress. No beer, cigarettes or weed. See where she take "tear shirt matter go. Hiannnn grin grin grin
From now on, I am no longer interested in your stocks grin

I dey also suspect sey she fit get those kind of wicked gemu wey Egyptian Pharaohs dey carry for chin those days grin
@Mercy na joke oh
#runs_out_of_thread#
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by arduino: 10:22am On Jan 29, 2020
Mcy56:

Arduino see the loan you're looking for. They're shaking your hand in advance self. grin grin
Lol....
Jump and Pass

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:24am On Jan 29, 2020
arduino:
I dey also suspect sey she fit get those kind of wicked gemu wey Egyptian Pharaohs dey carry for chin those days grin @Mercy na joke oh #runs_out_of_thread#
Na me you wan reason im matter today. grin
I no carry gemu, I be woman.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:41am On Jan 29, 2020
Market seems to be on the path of recovery from yesterday's dumping/pullbacks....................... we are still observing....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 10:50am On Jan 29, 2020
Mcy56:
Market seems to be on the path of recovery from yesterday's dumping/pullbacks....................... we are still observing....

WATCH FBNH VERY VERY VERY CLOSELY...... grin grin grin

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:58am On Jan 29, 2020
DeRuggedProf:
WATCH FBNH VERY VERY VERY CLOSELY...... grin grin grin
The body language for some days looks like it wants to move up..................if the increase in their 2019 dividend payment is true, think it will do well small. Just observation.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by seyisanya(m): 11:02am On Jan 29, 2020
itrade is down?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dharpzee: 11:06am On Jan 29, 2020
omo, what is happening at honeywell, as the price just dey climb mountain.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 11:22am On Jan 29, 2020
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 11:28am On Jan 29, 2020
bigjay01:
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/28683_NASCON_ALLIED_INDUSTRIES_PLC_FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_JANUARY_2020.pdf

There is fire on the mountain ...

As if you knew I was reading their Q3 report to know why its on full offer.
The link not opening but I guess its a poor full year result judging from what the Q3 says.
Only Alhaji can deliver them.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:38am On Jan 29, 2020
Market : Generally in cautious mood......

Zenith.................21 now. Div expectation's reaction as usual? Observing lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 11:40am On Jan 29, 2020
What benefits have we really derived from this border closure?
OakPearl:

As if you knew I was reading their Q3 report to know why its on full offer.
The link not opening but I guess its a poor full year result judging from what the Q3 says.
Only Alhaji can deliver them.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 11:44am On Jan 29, 2020
rebekah2011:
What benefits have we really derived from this border closure?

Buy shares of Telecom companies when they come to your 'zone of patience', Nigerians will be talking more and wasting more data on government decisions going forward..... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 11:44am On Jan 29, 2020
That is true ooooo, but both are still expensive for my liking.
DeRuggedProf:

Buy shares of Telecom companies when they come to your 'zone of patience', Nigerians will be talking more and wasting more data on government decisions going forward..... grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:49am On Jan 29, 2020
seyisanya:
itrade is down?
No.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5221) (5222) (5223) (5224) (5225) (5226) (5227) ... (7805) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: handsomebolanle, Kwibaba(m), bassEQ2000, Heishere, Adinije(f), Jerry59, delvzy(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.