Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (5250) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10881676 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5247) (5248) (5249) (5250) (5251) (5252) (5253) ... (7752) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 3:09pm On Feb 03, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

Time still dey na.

Remember when you were shouting decapitation last year, I told you there is a bullish ride before your decapitation will happen . So relax and watch TV.

OMO and T-Bills saved the day last year. Decapitation was about to happen before that slash in T-Bills happened.

Remember I asked you then what would happen when T-Bills and OMO funds gets exhausted? I think it now coincided with CRR Hike, CoronaVirus and brent decline.

When it rains, it pours but chaps had a good window to sell and run but some didn't.

Back to dollar purchase, I know that there's still time but when do you think it will become necessary to buy forex? Waan5 gave me clue during the last time and I can never thank him enough. I wonder where that gentleman is now.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 3:11pm On Feb 03, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

Thought you sold then. Seems you re-entered.

Yeah I did sell like 75% ..looking for another buy opportunity
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ogunjyde2004(m): 3:13pm On Feb 03, 2020
Are you looking for your missing shares, bonuses and unpaid dividends, do not worry again with ISF you can get them back. It is approved by SEC.

You can check it out in Business Day.

https://businessday.ng/companies/article/respite-for-investors-shareholders-over-n130bn-unclaimed-dividends-missing-shares/amp/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by arduino: 3:20pm On Feb 03, 2020
Mcy56:

Are you in Transcorp? Never know you look at that side.

My sister I dey ooooo....... Plenty units @ average entry price of 117k
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 3:20pm On Feb 03, 2020
grin Wetin I wan form for? go and read what you posted. grin

mendes911:

Which one is "we" Sir? Speak for yourself naaa. Bottom line is that we all came here to make money and one way or the other, we go all dey alright las las. No need to form!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:20pm On Feb 03, 2020
mendes911:

OMO and T-Bills saved the day last year. Decapitation was about to happen before that slash in T-Bills happened.

Remember I asked you then what would happen when T-Bills and OMO funds gets exhausted? I think it now coincided with CRR Hike, CoronaVirus and brent decline.

When it rains, it pours but chaps had a good window to sell and run but some didn't.

Back to dollar purchase, I know that there's still time but when do you think it will become necessary to buy forex? Waan5 gave me clue during the last time and I can never thank him enough. I wonder where that gentleman is now.

He is based in the US.

Bad guy!!! you are seeing the next thing that could happen due to further decline of oil price.

Instead of people to prepare and plan for it, they are saying one is acting God.

Oil could break 55.44 again and open another front for decline.

I doubt if OPEC+ will agree to any further cut. Because they keep cutting production while others (non- OPEC) don't cut and they keep selling. Soon what happened in 2015 to 2016 will repeat itself in the oil space.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:22pm On Feb 03, 2020
lancee:

Yeah I did sell like 75% ..looking for another buy opportunity

If you sold 75%, then you have good cash. Just relax yourself.

Where is Peterichy sef? grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 3:22pm On Feb 03, 2020
Stocks with new 52 week lows
Transcorp hotels #4.05k
Wapic insurance #0.30k
Sterling bank #1.67k
NCR #2.98k
Stock with new 52 week highs
Law Union #0.77k

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:29pm On Feb 03, 2020
Intendy:
Stocks with new 52 week lows

Transcorp hotels #4.05k

Wapic insurance #0.30k

Sterling bank #1.67k

NCR #2.98k

Stock with new 52 week highs

Law Union #0.77k

Brace for impact guys!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by arduino: 3:30pm On Feb 03, 2020
mendes911:

Oracle and BJ both testified that she doesn't. I wonder how all of una take sabi. I go wan confirm too.

#Heels.

Abeg, after you testify pass the baton to me biko cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 3:39pm On Feb 03, 2020
arduino:

Abeg, after you testify pass the baton to me biko cheesy cheesy

I have received 10 private messages already for same request. You are 11th on the queue.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 3:46pm On Feb 03, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

Brace for impact guys!
OK.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 3:48pm On Feb 03, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

ok oga mi
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 3:51pm On Feb 03, 2020
Oga Oracle, nothing go happen wey never happen before. we are here gidigba.
RabbiDoracle:

Brace for impact guys!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by robobo: 4:08pm On Feb 03, 2020
mendes911:

Baba has relocated to Texas

Playing the Shale game big time

in one of his last post he hinted that he acquired some DUC well when oil went as low as 39

im sure that gentleman wld be a billionaire (in any currency by now)
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 4:11pm On Feb 03, 2020
grin grin grin grin
rebekah2011:
Oga Oracle, nothing go happen wey never happen before. we are here gidigba.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 4:23pm On Feb 03, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

Oga Sir !
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 4:24pm On Feb 03, 2020
robobo:

Baba has relocated to Texas

Playing the Shale game big time

in one of his last post he hinted that he acquired some DUC well when oil went as low as 39

im sure that gentleman wld be a billionaire (in any currency by now)

Waan$$$$5 is a classic example of "men them"..... Imagine shipping out his funds at below N160/$ and round tripping at N450. That na double bottom.

And all the scenario he narrated to me happened one by one. Being one of his body guards at Mama Ejiro bukka paid off big time.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 4:33pm On Feb 03, 2020
Chai, table done turn.
Agba is not celebrating bear anymore wink grin

Mendes and Oracle, be careful ba grin cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 4:37pm On Feb 03, 2020
pluto09:

Chai, table done turn.
Agba is not celebrating bear anymore wink grin

Mendes and Oracle, be careful ba grin cool

Lol there is no bear na
Still pullback
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by robobo: 4:38pm On Feb 03, 2020
mendes911:

Waan$$$$5 is a classic example of "men them"..... Imagine shipping out his funds at below N160/$ and round tripping at N450. That na double bottom.

And all the scenario he narrated to me happened one by one. Being one of his body guards at Mama Ejiro bukka paid off big time.

That Gentleman know the Nigerian Financial Market like the back of his hand plus his street sense na die

Head or tail he always win (though he lost some but they are far between and shld be expected since we are but mortal)

im sure he wld do well where he is now though that coliseum is much bigger Arena and there are bigger sharks in it but he got all the building blocks to survive in it.

Really wish i cld track him down. i wld just be contented with watching (and mimicking) some of his plays

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:25pm On Feb 03, 2020
Brent $54.97....Nigerian budget oil benchmark $57

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 5:34pm On Feb 03, 2020
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 5:51pm On Feb 03, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

All because of virus. That small virus.

At this rate, Brent might go below the 50's before the week runs out.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:55pm On Feb 03, 2020
mendes911:

All because of virus. That small virus.

At this rate, Brent might go below the 50's before the week runs out.

Heat go don finish Meffy. grin grin

He needs to address us on the way forward tomorrow.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 5:56pm On Feb 03, 2020
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:57pm On Feb 03, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

Brent got to a low of 54.28 sef.

This year started with so much uncertainty.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by godlyguy(m): 5:58pm On Feb 03, 2020
All of you sellers, DUMPERS etc... I will be re-entrying WAPCO big time tomorrow... Come onboard with all your WAPCO... I'M BUYING WAPCO MASSIVELY TUESDAY and WEDNESDAY

THE BIG SMART GUY
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 6:03pm On Feb 03, 2020
godlyguy:
All of you sellers, DUMPERS etc... I will be re-enterying WAPCO big time tomorrow... Come onboard with all your WAPCO... I'M BUYING WAPCO MASSIVELY TUESDAY and WEDNESDAY

THE BIG SMART GUY

You want to sell the remaining leprous monkeys tomorrow? grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 6:07pm On Feb 03, 2020
DeRuggedProf:

You want to sell the remaining leprous monkeys tomorrow? grin grin grin

Na only him go waka go grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mystical888: 6:08pm On Feb 03, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

Are you saying claims will be paid in 24 hours after having an accident?
@RabbiDoracle.
Sure
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 6:11pm On Feb 03, 2020
godlyguy:
All of you sellers, DUMPERS etc... I will be re-enterying WAPCO big time tomorrow... Come onboard with all your WAPCO... I'M BUYING WAPCO MASSIVELY TUESDAY and WEDNESDAY

THE BIG SMART GUY

Real money bags don't behave like this.
Funny guy. grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5247) (5248) (5249) (5250) (5251) (5252) (5253) ... (7752) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Pesuzok(m), TERFA and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.