Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (5251) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10880813 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5248) (5249) (5250) (5251) (5252) (5253) (5254) ... (7752) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 6:15pm On Feb 03, 2020
DeRuggedProf:
You want to sell the remaining leprous monkeys tomorrow? grin grin grin
Whosoever is still believing him doesn't know what he/she is doing.
He earlier said that it will fall so much but when he noticed the resilience to fall below N15 he quickly changed tone again.
He cannot come and be manipulating people here for his selfish interests.
He tried that with Ucap and noticed that nobody followed him. So why did Ucap not reach 3+ based on the mouth he made here?
He's capitalising on the fact that CP and Agba identified it to buy and dump on people. undecided
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 6:20pm On Feb 03, 2020
godlyguy:
WAPCO will undergo pull back... It will even trade less than it current PRICE before ever getting RESCUED
THE BIG SMART GUY
This is what you quoted around 10.30 am today. So what changed?
You wanted it to fall but it disappointed you, now you came to post with the other side of the mouth again
Whosoever is behind this moniker God will soon expose you......we're watching you in 12D. undecided tongue
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 6:39pm On Feb 03, 2020
godlyguy:
I will enter WAPCO at km13... WAPCO to get low before ever picking up... I'm still TEAM UCAP... I must push that STOCK (UCAP)
THE BIG SMART GUY
What happened to this again?
Posted as at Friday Jan 31st.
What has changed over the weekend?
Bia, careful here before we send FBI, EFCC, NPF and Sars after you ooo. tongue .....and even Amotekun self. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 6:43pm On Feb 03, 2020
Mcy56:

Aanu Ori a kan oke, forget the guy and use your time for profitable thing. The truth of the matter on ground now is that, no one knows how up or down stocks will do now with that rate at which crude is tanking

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 6:45pm On Feb 03, 2020
Oga Aremso, he may just be deceiving newbies who doesn't know his way, that's why I brought that up. At least, they'll be careful of him.
Moneybags don't make noise.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 6:48pm On Feb 03, 2020
Mcy56:

Bia, careful here before we send FBI, EFCC, NPF and Sars after you ooo. tongue

I hereby OFFICIALLY declare godlyguy an UNREPENTANT MONKEY HUNTER...... grin
Going forward, all his posts shall be taken as TRAPS for the greedy, impatient, newbies, lazy marlians.... grin
You may do well by JUMPING OVER his posts..... grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 6:50pm On Feb 03, 2020
Mcy56:
Oga Aremso, he may just be deceiving newbies who doesn't know his way, that's why I brought that up. At least, they'll be careful of him.

Thanks but newbies too should give themselves brain nah! Must they do follow follow all the time? Cant they do their DD or watch where the hand of the clock is going to? Meanwhile, many thanks for helping to safe someone's hard earned monies

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 6:53pm On Feb 03, 2020
Sold my Fidelity @ 2.12 today
Sold FBNH @ 7.25 last week
Will line up FCMB, ETI, STANBIC, WEMA & GTB for sale tomorrow.

I plan to concentrate my bank holdings on Access, UBA & ZB

No more diffusion

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 7:01pm On Feb 03, 2020
aremso:

Thanks but newbies too should give themselves brain nah! Must they do follow follow all the time? Cant they do their DD or watch where the hand of the clock is going to? Meanwhile, many thanks for helping to safe someone's hard earned monies

This place ought to be a decent place where new people can join and learn.
When you enter a new space in life, you may not really know wrong from right.
You may have lived on Earth for 30yrs or more and think you have experience and can cope with motion anywhere until someone drop you on the surface of the moon.

We should act like guides to new members and not allow WICKED people to mess this forum up. We were handed over this forum for profitable information sharing. Many have benefitted so much here.
When we are arguing about market direction, that is something different, but allowing fraudulent behaviour (maybe character inclusive), to come here causing harm is disgustingly unacceptable.
We have to maintain decorum, even if it is only for the sake of our elders who from time to time intervene here with deep insights.
I rest my case.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 7:08pm On Feb 03, 2020
DeRuggedProf:

This place ought to be a decent place where new people can join and learn.
When you enter a new space in life, you may not really know wrong from right.
You may have lived on Earth for 30yrs or more and think you have experience and can cope with motion anywhere until someone drop you on the surface of the moon.

We should act like guides to new members and not allow WICKED people to mess this forum up. We were handed over this forum for profitable information sharing. Many have benefitted so much here.
When we are arguing about market direction, that is something different, but allowing fraudulent behaviour (maybe character inclusive), to come here causing harm is disgustingly unacceptable.
We have to maintain decorum, even if it is only for the sake of our elders who from time to time intervene here with deep insights.

I rest my case.

well taken!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by godlyguy(m): 7:49pm On Feb 03, 2020
Those calling me names should continue... Let's wait till tomorrow

THE BIG SMART GUY
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by austinkenneth: 7:54pm On Feb 03, 2020
PharmAlfred:
Is market some supposed to be going down during earning season. Yes, the market is irrational but NSE is all shades of odds. It goes lower, people will buy more.
The market can remain irrational longer than you can remain solvent
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 8:01pm On Feb 03, 2020
bigjay01:

No more diffusion
Fidelity might give better dividends this year. I project(hopeville) 30kobo pershare.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 8:20pm On Feb 03, 2020
Mpeace:
Fidelity might give better dividends this year. I project(hopeville) 30kobo pershare.

I believe Access will have a superior total return (especially if I can re-enter @ around the #8 mark)
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 8:27pm On Feb 03, 2020
Mcy56:

This is what you quoted around 10.30 am today. So what changed?
You wanted it to fall but it disappointed you, now you came to post with the other side of the mouth again
Whosoever is behind this moniker God will soon expose you......we're watching you in 12D. undecided tongue
That there are some comedians on this forum is not news. With due respect ma, this man is only cracking jokes and I'm surprised that some of us are not only paying him some valuable attention, but also taking him seriously, despite the serious business of this forum. Ask him, and he would tell you it's all jokes. Please ignore his comedies any time you are not in the lighter mood and ready for jokes. Read all his posts, he has never looked rerious. That is my candid observation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jobaye(m): 9:03pm On Feb 03, 2020
godlyguy:
Those calling me names should continue... Let's wait till tomorrow

THE BIG SMART GUY

You gave yourself names by your attitudinal comments.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bomboclad: 9:52pm On Feb 03, 2020
Its such a good time to be back to Lagos and to the action on the exchange. Good time to be in cash and not in equity as when the reversal occurs, likely during this week, bargain hunters would be smiling.

I am surprised that our big smart guy abandoned ship on Wapco....not good for his fans who bought at high price. Wapco has a strong support at 15, so as long as it doesn't bounce below this point, than all is well. If it ever tests below 15, even momentarily, please bail if you still in WAPCO.

Look forward to all the smart contributions, its time to make money!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:14pm On Feb 03, 2020
Bomboclad:
Its such a good time to be back to Lagos and to the action on the exchange. Good time to be in cash and not in equity as when the reversal occurs, likely during this week, bargain hunters would be smiling.

I am surprised that our big smart guy abandoned ship on Wapco....not good for his fans who bought at high price. Wapco has a strong support at 15, so as long as it doesn't bounce below this point, than all is well. If it ever tests below 15, even momentarily, please bail if you still in WAPCO.

The fall in price of Wapco below 15 lies in the hands of Dangote cement/Buacement.The two stocks are bearish now.I think if their prices continues to fall,Wapco will also adjust backward.

If anything will make Wapco to trade below 15 for no reason,it's a BUY to me.The fundamentals of the 3 cement companies are getting stronger.

The #15 support on Wapco is based on the assumptions the result will be good and if that happens,the stock will go above #15 before any pullback.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 10:16pm On Feb 03, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

Brent got to a low of 54.28 sef.

This year started with so much uncertainty.
To be frank, brothers and sisters, we are here to help one another. I wish Brent crude to remain above 60 dollar or at least 57 dollar Per a barrel the Nigeria budget benchmark. Truly if you are not for long term, or investors who buy irrespective of price rise or fall.

Please with Brent crude currently bellow 55 dollars this is seriously a red flag, please sell and keep your cash, and come back when there will be a steady improvement on Brent crude price.
https://oilprice.com

With crude continue falling, our economy will be heading to recession, and stock price will keep on falling. Those who knows better, were the one bailing out silently since last week, like I notice in GTB stock, their offer always remain below 5m, and higher than 3m, but with steady supply for sell.

The sellers never wanted to create scene. I have decided not to talk about bear, but with the current oil trend. stocks will be heading southward. Please sell and remain on cash, and observe the market.

Even China has suspended visa issuance to Nigeria https://www.legit.ng/1298957-breaking-chinese-embassy-suspends-issuance-visas-nigerians.html

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bomboclad: 10:35pm On Feb 03, 2020
DangCem would definitely retrace a lil, its a given. But i don't necessarily think that WAPCO would bleed further, just because DANGCEM decides to retrace. I guess we would have to see though but I am cash in hand and waiting for the whistle....

When Warren says "Be bearish when folks are bullish ....", i kinda get the feeling he's talking about a time like this. Let me attempt to apply TA on a chart of oil prices for my own consumption.......

locodemy:

The fall in price of Wapco below 15 lies in the hands of Dangote cement/Buacement.The two stocks are bearish now.I think if their prices continues to fall,Wapco will also adjust backward.

If anything will make Wapco to trade below 15 for no reason,it's a BUY to me.The fundamentals of the 3 cement companies are getting stronger.

The #15 support on Wapco is based on the assumptions the result will be good and if that happens,the stock will go above #15 before any pullback.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:47pm On Feb 03, 2020
wanaj0:

Flee the market if oil price drops below the budget benchmark and 'pipeline engineers' in the ND start to tamper with the oil pipelines.

I still remember this like yesterday.

He who hath an ear let him listen to what the elders sayeth.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Topson88: 12:14am On Feb 04, 2020
bigjay01:

No more diffusion
Abeg why gtb no follow for the bank stocks u plan to concentrate on. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by godlyguy(m): 12:42am On Feb 04, 2020
Bomboclad:

I ANNOUNCE/D every of my steps here... I don't do monkey deals as some persons say... WAPCO is A good buy at any price BOUGHT... When you buy WAPCO, UCAP or any equity just define your PATIENCE; LONG, MID or SHORT TERM... WAPCO hasn't gotten to its PEAK yet... Their result will be excellent it might not necessarily push the price up immediately but in the LONG RUN WAPCO will make its INVESTORS TRULY HAPPY... My decision to buy into WAPCO again is either for SHORT, MID or LONG TERM PURPOSES

THE BIG SMART GUY

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by EduC(m): 4:12am On Feb 04, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

Brace for impact guys!

Thanks bro!!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by owoblow77: 4:53am On Feb 04, 2020
I have observed that when an experienced person mentions to a newbie that he has made an 80% gain on a stock, the newbie wants 80% too, or MORE!!! That is a problem. A newbie who wants to gain without knowing HOW or WHAT the expert knows. I have been that newbie b4. Also, when the market is bullish, everyone becomes an expert. So whatever they say seems to work. For a newbie, averaging down is b*llshit, you're simply throwing good money after a bad choice. Nobody can time the market. Really, how long can you continue to average down?! undecidedIndicators & charts only reveal or confirm a trend. When indicators tell u that money is flowing out, & chartists tell u something similar or it appears so, if you're not rich, please leave the market. If Yok declares 100% gain on a stock HE identifies, while u safely makes a gain of 20 to 30% AFTER he identifies it, be contented, chop your gains safely. Don't allow someone tell you a stock can't fall OR rise beyond a particular price. Its ALL skilled educated GUESS work.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:28am On Feb 04, 2020
Chibuking81:

To be frank, brothers and sisters, we are here to help one another. I wish Brent crude to remain above 60 dollar or at least 57 dollar Per a barrel the Nigeria budget benchmark. Truly if you are not for long term, or investors who buy irrespective of price rise or fall.

Please with Brent crude currently bellow 55 dollars this is seriously a red flag, please sell and keep your cash, and come back when there will be a steady improvement on Brent crude price.
https://oilprice.com

With crude continue falling, our economy will be heading to recession, and stock price will keep on falling. Those who knows better, were the one bailing out silently since last week, like I notice in GTB stock, their offer always remain below 5m, and higher than 3m, but with steady supply for sell.

The sellers never wanted to create scene. I have decided not to talk about bear, but with the current oil trend. stocks will be heading southward. Please sell and remain on cash, and observe the market.

Even China has suspended visa issuance to Nigeria https://www.legit.ng/1298957-breaking-chinese-embassy-suspends-issuance-visas-nigerians.html

If Oil does not rebound to 56+, then it is falling further to break below its intraday low of 53.95 set early this morning. Not good if it does the latter.

This means that no matter how wonderful the result released on NSE is, investors will not buy the stock. Because they fear that the government will be forced to devalue the Naira since there will be pressure on the Naira.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 8:13am On Feb 04, 2020
Chibuking81:
0n 4th February next tomorrow is my birthday. May multiple miracle follow us this year Amen.
Sir Chibuking happy birthday sir.
Many happy returns. Long life, sound health and more prosperity. shocked
Don't forget to drop party venue and address, let's come and chop from your NSE loots. wink
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:14am On Feb 04, 2020
Came across this old post. How are the mighty fallen cheesy

psytarry:
hi!!!
let mi ci if i can help!!!
Mutual benefit Assurance wil hit N5
crusader wil hit N9
Oceanic wil N35
UBA wil hit N50
Diamond wil hit N15
all tins being equal Zenith wil hit N60 b4 bonus wil b announced
wema a N10 stock
Fedility a N10 stock etc
dey r al based on analysis u can try any of dem i bet u,u wot regret it,
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 8:17am On Feb 04, 2020
owoblow77:
I have observed that when an experienced person mentions to a newbie that he has made an 80% gain on a stock, the newbie wants 80% too, or MORE!!! That is a problem. A newbie who wants to gain without knowing HOW or WHAT the expert knows.
If Yok declares 100% gain on a stock HE identifies, while u safely makes a gain of 20 to 30% AFTER he identifies it, be contented, chop your gains safely.
You're really making sense with these hints you're dropping. Thanks.
I hope you're not a 'victim' also.......cos you posted like two days ago when there was red on NSE floor that your colleagues were asking you if everything was alright. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 8:22am On Feb 04, 2020
rationalmind:
I still remember this like yesterday.
He who hath an ear let him listen to what the elders sayeth.
Dear friend, why are you just reminding us about this when floor don red finish?
You'll chop fine next time if you come late like this. Lol. Don't mind me o. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:24am On Feb 04, 2020
Mcy56:

Dear friend, why are you just reminding us about this when floor don red finish?
You'll chop fine next time if you come late like this. Lol. Don't mind me o. cheesy

Make una no vex, cheesy I just remembered.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5248) (5249) (5250) (5251) (5252) (5253) (5254) ... (7752) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: handsomebolanle, Niyijac, Kwibaba(m), Jerekre(m), 222Martins(m), Payunsin, LordAdam16, floydmayweather and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.