Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (5254) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10873650 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5251) (5252) (5253) (5254) (5255) (5256) (5257) ... (7750) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by robobo: 12:15pm On Feb 04, 2020
currentprice:
nobody see coronavirus coming, this virus affected the movement seen last month which expected to continue this month but mkt has been badly affected and change the sentiments to favor those expecting bear mkt in order to buy low. seeing price move below the cycle pinbar on daily was a bad signal and price unable to move inside the weekly clouds makes matter worse cry

though the fundamental of stocks remain intact but if one have the opportunities to sell with little profit since price still well above August/sept prices, do so to buy more unit later.

if you sell, it not necessarily you buy back same stock as new opportunities will shows on other good stock. it another opportunity to make us rich

grin grin grin grin grin grin

The Coronavirus is what i wld call a black swan

As u said its taking us back to reset so its an opportunity for those who had disembark and those who missed the initial journey to join the journey cos fundamentals remain as b4

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 12:20pm On Feb 04, 2020
Zenith seller seems to be back at N19.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 12:22pm On Feb 04, 2020
Coolcash1:
waiting for Zenith at N15 junction.... grin

We've been patiently waiting for Zenithbk @#16 junction since last nov and that DREAM will soon become a REALITY.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Willie2015: 12:24pm On Feb 04, 2020
robobo:

As u said its taking us back to reset so its an opportunity for those who had disembark and those who missed the initial journey to join the journey cos fundamentals remain as b4

Thats the simple message...
To learn from trading....
Book your profit as soon as possible ....
Sit down on cash ...
And wait for the opportunity...
It always come...and no one can predict the timing....
As no one could predict the coming of Coronavirus...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:27pm On Feb 04, 2020
Willie2015:

Sit down on cash ...

There was a sign even before the Corona.

Even when the sustained bull comes later this year and it stays for a long while, after riding the bull, when you tell people to sell, they will still be laughing and mocking you.

I can imagine how Noah was looking at the people when he was cruising his Super yatch. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 12:28pm On Feb 04, 2020
mendes911:

Zenith seller seems to be back at N19.

Observed !
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 12:28pm On Feb 04, 2020
PETERiCHY:

2020 is the YEAR of MELTDOWN.

Follow the NEW YEAR EUPHORIA and EXIT with your PORTFOLIO don't be CAUGHT in the CROSSFIRE.

Those that has EARS let them hear what the FUTURE holds....

*ThE OcToPuS*

We made the above PREDICTION for free on OCT 15th 2019.

Hope BARGAIN HUNTER cashed on it cool

*ThE OcToPuS*

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:29pm On Feb 04, 2020
PETERiCHY:

We've been patiently waiting for Zenithbk @#16 junction since last nov and that DREAM will soon become a REALITY.

Hmmm.... People dey for this forum o.

From Godlyguy..... Now Peterichy.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 12:31pm On Feb 04, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

Hmmm.... People dey for this forum o.

From Godlyguy..... Now Peterichy.

Na one and the same person
Let me run before soldier catch me grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 12:33pm On Feb 04, 2020
Transcorp, what art thy plans. You sit happily whilst other suffer the corona's ravaging effect.
Transcorp must have some news in store.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 12:34pm On Feb 04, 2020
currentprice:
nobody see coronavirus coming, this virus affected the movement seen last month which expected to continue this month but mkt has been badly affected and change the sentiments to favor those expecting bear mkt in order to buy low. seeing price move below the cycle pinbar on daily was a bad signal and price unable to move inside the weekly clouds makes matter worse cry

though the fundamental of stocks remain intact but if one have the opportunities to sell with little profit since price still well above August/sept prices, do so to buy more unit later.

if you sell, it not necessarily you buy back same stock as new opportunities will shows on other good stock. it another opportunity to make us rich

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Yes sir, despite the actions and words of those who form god, we are aware that coronavirus, which no one saw coming, was the cause of all these.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:35pm On Feb 04, 2020
Agbalowomeri:

I was thinking same until someone said he isn't Peter.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 12:35pm On Feb 04, 2020
Mpeace:
Transcorp, what art thy plans. You sit happily whilst other suffer the corona's ravaging effect.
Transcorp must have some news in store.

There seems to be a buyer with a price limit of N1.00. I was even suspecting that the buyer might be you.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:36pm On Feb 04, 2020
veecovee:

Yes sir, despite the actions and words of those who form god, know that coronavirus caused all these.

grin grin grin

Markets doesn't move in a straight line nauw.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 12:40pm On Feb 04, 2020
PETERiCHY:

"Oga better start CONVERTING your PAPER PROFIT to CASH seems the PARTY is OVER"-The Gambler
Kenny Rogers grin

Oga jejebaaba hope you took our invaluable advice on 13th of jan this year when the OVATION was LOUDEST grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 12:41pm On Feb 04, 2020
Agbalowomeri:

See as I dey look you

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 12:42pm On Feb 04, 2020
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Marlianvestor: 12:43pm On Feb 04, 2020
robobo:

Gbam! It is just a black swan or tail risk (unexpected) event. And that's the reality for now. In this mkt situation, it is not every dip you buy, wait till the dip goes deeper grin and unleash fire cos the fundamentals haven't change....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ZikkyChops(m): 12:43pm On Feb 04, 2020
Cc: who form god, this is common sense. My broda wake up.
veecovee:

Yes sir, despite the actions and words of those who form god, we are aware that coronavirus, which no one saw coming, was the caused all these.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 12:44pm On Feb 04, 2020
NSEMPA mood right now grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mails4funshi(m): 12:44pm On Feb 04, 2020
Hello good people, how do i handle a situation where my analogue broker(CASHCRAFT) decides to sell lower than the mandated price and has refused to remit to my bank account proceed of the transaction.

I was hoping to move the fund to my Investment One account, buy a few units of UBA for dividend and possible price increase.

This transaction was done on the 24th January, 2020.

Help a brother.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:48pm On Feb 04, 2020
Continue to hold cash even in the face of any minor upwards rise.

All na trap. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Marlianvestor: 12:48pm On Feb 04, 2020
Willie2015:

Sit down on cash ...

Cool... esp when the mkt goes against you and it is impossible to separate the narrative from market noise - just liquidate ur position sharpishly!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:48pm On Feb 04, 2020
PETERiCHY:
NSEMPA mood right now grin

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:49pm On Feb 04, 2020
Marlianvestor:

Cool... esp when the mkt goes against you and it is impossible to separate the narrative from market noise - just liquidate ur position sharpishly!

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 12:49pm On Feb 04, 2020
locodemy:

There is a need to prepare for eventuality.
I am 50% in the market and 50% on cash.
I don't have any other enticing investment to put my money now except looking for a good defensive stock to invest in.

Properties,T-bill etc are no no for me now.

Am in Dangcem. ..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:50pm On Feb 04, 2020
PETERiCHY:

See as I dey look you

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 12:50pm On Feb 04, 2020
RabbiDoracle:
Continue to hold cash even in the face of any minor upwards rise.

All na trap. grin

Dead cat bounce. grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Marlianvestor: 12:54pm On Feb 04, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

There was a sign even before the Corona.

Even when the sustained bull comes later this year and it stays for a long while, after riding the bull, when you tell people to sell, they will still be laughing and mocking you.

I can imagine how Noah was looking at the people when he was cruising his Super yatch. grin

The sign then was market lethargy (normal mkt occurrence when no enticing catalysts/news etc), but the situation right now is a different ball game entirely - the goal post is shifting... Time to ignore the broader mkt trend and just focussed on haven stocks that have been unduly punished as a result of the Coronavirus eg Zenith, GTbank and the likes...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Homextras: 12:58pm On Feb 04, 2020
Hi guys,

pls is FBNH Results out?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:00pm On Feb 04, 2020
Dem give you sweet 19,you say you want sweet 15.haba,you be Hausa man?#zenithtothemoon.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:00pm On Feb 04, 2020
Marlianvestor:

The sign then was market lethargy (normal mkt occurrence when no enticing catalysts/news etc), but the situation right now is a different ball game entirely - the goal post is shifting... Time to ignore the broader mkt trend and just focussed on haven stocks that have been unduly punished as a result of the Coronavirus eg Zenith, GTbank and the likes...

Look well before you leap.

Check the charts of banks and you will understand the hole that is being dug by the candles.

Most experienced chartist sef will be looking at it now in a shocking awe!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5251) (5252) (5253) (5254) (5255) (5256) (5257) ... (7750) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: handsomebolanle, emmasoft(m), 222Martins(m), Foundationchamp(f), Buzochi, Raider76, Objectivist04 and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.