Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,815 members, 7,844,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (5380) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11004417 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5377) (5378) (5379) (5380) (5381) (5382) (5383) ... (7794) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:55pm On Mar 09, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

In-House broker selling to a ready buyer. Otherwise, you will be on queue.

They squeezed you out through the AC vent of the bus grin

It means he is not the one trading by himself.If he trades himself,his offer would have joined the ones already on the queue.

Pls crarify so I can know how my in-house broker has a hand on my tradings to enable me benefit when the need arises
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 1:01pm On Mar 09, 2020
locodemy:

Yes,that Uacn is a stock to watch if not the current situation of the market

The market isn't recovering anytime soon except Emefiele comes to their rescue with NAIRA DEVALUATION.

BARGAIN HUNTERS TAKE NOTE!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 2zona(m): 1:09pm On Mar 09, 2020
lancee:
Put some of my Zee for sale to reduce exposure ..just like 10 mins ! 16.95 ..was thinking its not going to be sold today with all the scary offers ..My zee mopped up

I think I will leave the rest till anywhere ...even if it gets to 5 naira..
Bought @ 19.98 ..one of thing to expect in the mkt
I JUST CONFIRMED THIS. I decided to place just 5 units of my Zenith bank on sale about 15 minutes ago and on checking the status few minutes back, VUALAA.... IT GOT FILLED. Something fishy is smelling, those might FAKE AND AUDIO OFFERS. CAUTIONS GUYS.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by robobo: 1:11pm On Mar 09, 2020
At times like this i wld implore folks to look at fundamentals for guidance

example if you have no watch and u a suddenly drop in the middle of a desert how do u tell which time of the day it is? u look at the sun and possible the intensity of the heat and possibly how long ur shadows are, these are the fundamentals of time keeping

Example wld Brent sell for $0 obvious no

wld Brent sell for $10 yes but probability very low (say 10%)

wld Brent sell for $20 yes but probability low( note that i had remove the very, so let say 20%)

so in essence hw far wld d Nigeria Economy suffer if brent sell for say $30 (which is highly probable) as an example. For guidance anchor for this year is $57 that give a loss of $27 which is abt 47%, so in the absence of any better guidance you can then extrapolate teh 47% loss to the profit/ dividend each coys made as per the last Audited statements, from this u can eke out possible valuation if the $30 hold then this valuations can then guide the possible price ranges.

so people should know that it is not ARMAGEDDON yet and we wld get to a point that prices wld start making sense again but till then it is to thy tent o isreal

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 1:14pm On Mar 09, 2020
2zona:

I JUST CONFIRMED THIS. I decided to place just 5 units of my Zenith bank on sale about 15 minutes ago and on checking the status few minutes back, VUALAA.... IT GOT FILLED. Something fishy is smelling, those might FAKE AND AUDIO OFFERS. CAUTIONS GUYS.

Another person should try and get back to us.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Marlianvestor: 1:17pm On Mar 09, 2020
currentprice:
though the signs were there all this while and we warn o.

i begin to fear cash with broker now self

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed cry

Nobody warn shit (No pun intended)… No one foresaw the Coronavirus (not even our Prophets re. new year prediction) nor the last Friday's Pump-at-will-policy of the Saudis' that seriously tanked the oil mkt. No amt of TA would have predicted all these, period. In predicting these black swan events, TA is trash! Striving to always stay on the side of probabilities re. favourable outcomes, the way to atleast mitigate this tail risk....

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 1:17pm On Mar 09, 2020
2zona:

The more its get lower the juicer for those deep pockets to get good div yield ...Those offers get as it be
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 2zona(m): 1:18pm On Mar 09, 2020
leo1234:

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 1:23pm On Mar 09, 2020
rebekah2011:
Sebi, your 4% is back in the market too. You hope to pick Zenith at N10 from some people. This year 2020 is really looking like it is a planting year.

I told them I’m going to buy Zenith @13 below, they don’t believe it. Anyway, waiting for the raw meat without interruption. Time to check your cash and see if it’s intact. And Devaluation is looming at a high pace

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 1:29pm On Mar 09, 2020
Mcy56:
I've never seen this kind of offers in NSE before. sad
Well, we may wake up tomorrow and another good news will surface again. The thing is, we should try and be reducing out exposure in NSE. Maybe move to much safer investments such as mutual funds, treasury bills and govt bonds.

Madam Macy, there is so many uncertainties in the world at the moment. It is not about oil price alone, it is about repricing the market, growth, debt, interest rate, and so more. All these contribute to the negative effect of this Coronavirus. Trade carefully

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Marlianvestor: 1:38pm On Mar 09, 2020
PETERiCHY:

The market isn't recovering anytime soon except Emefiele comes to their rescue with NAIRA DEVALUATION.

BARGAIN HUNTERS TAKE NOTE!

No need to jump the gun, let's wait for Meffy's….. $ @ 2023 is still N375 circa as of today! So first things first.... Besides, if worried and Naira cash heavy, dollarize most now or wait till when Naira assets are repriced lower re. devaluation effects to position. If stuck in haven stocks, hunker down and ride it out cos V-shaped recovery is expected at the end of the sales period, reason - on absolute valuations, stocks are still very cheap fundamentally besides mkts still awash with stupendous liquidity looking for yields..... Just my 2kobo mkt opinion!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:54pm On Mar 09, 2020
robobo:
At times like this i wld implore folks to look at fundamentals for guidance

example if you have no watch and u a suddenly drop in the middle of a desert how do u tell which time of the day it is? u look at the sun and possible the intensity of the heat and possibly how long ur shadows are, these are the fundamentals of time keeping

Example wld Brent sell for $0 obvious no

wld Brent sell for $10 yes but probability very low (say 10%)

wld Brent sell for $20 yes but probability low( note that i had remove the very, so let say 20%)

so in essence hw far wld d Nigeria Economy suffer if brent sell for say $30 (which is highly probable) as an example. For guidance anchor for this year is $57 that give a loss of $27 which is abt 47%, so in the absence of any better guidance you can then extrapolate teh 47% loss to the profit/ dividend each coys made as per the last Audited statements, from this u can eke out possible valuation if the $30 hold then this valuations can then guide the possible price ranges.

so people should know that it is not ARMAGEDDON yet and we wld get to a point that prices wld start making sense again but till then it is to thy tent o isreal

Bro,

It seems US futures circuit breakers has been triggered o.

No trade going on the US futures.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 09, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

Bro,

Agba, it seems 2K loss on Dow is very possible today o.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 2:02pm On Mar 09, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

Bro,

The first circuit breakers -7%

Second circuit breakers -13%

Third circuit breakers....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:03pm On Mar 09, 2020
Godisfaithful:

The first circuit breakers -7%

Second circuit breakers -13%

Third circuit breakers....

It is showing as BREAKING News on CNN.

The circuit breaker has been triggered. They paused trading.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Willie2015: 2:05pm On Mar 09, 2020
All we need is a drug for C Virus to emerge b/4 month end ...
And Russia get back to the table b/4 month end
And everyone will keep kwayiet....

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 2:06pm On Mar 09, 2020
Biafran4life:
Pls zenith @#5 and get bank at #10.Then my retirement has finally come very early.Then projected 30 million in dividend yearly.Is only God that has answered my prayers.Pls baba God make this happen for your children and let this hustle reduce.Oil pls go below $20 dollars I beg you .

In 2008:Nigeria faced a GLOBAL RECESSION.

In 2016: Nigeria faced OIL CRASH and ECONOMIC RECESSION.

This time around Nigeria is facing the trio of ECONOMIC RECESSION. O I L CRASH and GLOBAL EPIDEMIC. Coronavirus.

Even Brent at $20 FG will still profit $7 per barrel but na person wey survive global epidemic go buy shares.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 2:18pm On Mar 09, 2020
Mcy56:
I've never seen this kind of offers in NSE before. sad
Well, we may wake up tomorrow and another good news will surface again. The thing is, we should try and be reducing out exposure in NSE. Maybe move to much safer investments such as mutual funds, treasury bills and govt bonds.

If 16million is quarantine in Italy that has a population of 60million. That means China with a population of 1.3 billion is not telling us the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 2:19pm On Mar 09, 2020
Marlianvestor:

Nobody warn shit (No pun intended)… No one foresaw the Coronavirus (not even our Prophets re. new year prediction) nor the last Friday's Pump-at-will-policy of the Saudis' that seriously tanked the oil mkt. No amt of TA would have predicted all these, period. In predicting these black swan events, TA is trash! Striving to always stay on the side of probabilities re. favourable outcomes, the way to atleast mitigate this tail risk....

@333 no be fight na, but u can remember us posting something like this "if gtb can print new 52 week low who are so so so stock that can refuse to" with chart

try to read post either parable or direct for timely decision

thank God u are 95% cash.

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 2:23pm On Mar 09, 2020
PETERiCHY:

If 16million is quarantine in Italy that has a population of 60million. That means China with a population of 1.3 billion is not telling us the truth.

do u think the 16m is true?
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:26pm On Mar 09, 2020
[quote author=2zona post=87294796][/quote]

Seems those offers are audio true true.
I checked when offers are merged now, at day's low should give us nothing less than 100M units but I saw only 855,820k, less than a million.
Humans trading with spirits ? lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 2:27pm On Mar 09, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

Agba, it seems 2K loss on Dow is very possible today o.

Dow crash is long overdue
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 2:27pm On Mar 09, 2020
currentprice:

do u think the 16m is true?
grin grin

We are confusing lock down and quarantine

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:30pm On Mar 09, 2020
PETERiCHY:
Don't believe all you hear or read in media, what is happening is beyond our knowledge, that's what I know.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:35pm On Mar 09, 2020
currentprice:
@333 no be fight na, but u can remember us posting something like this "if gtb can print new 52 week low who are so so so stock that can refuse to" with chart grin grin grin
I hope you're not high on 33 sir. grin
How can you link marlian's posts to 333? Where is the similarity?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 2:35pm On Mar 09, 2020
History has been made.

So shall it be when it reverses.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:38pm On Mar 09, 2020
leo1234:
This got me lmao. grin
Why not confirm yourself. Lol. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Lion123: 2:41pm On Mar 09, 2020
These are dangerous times.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 2:42pm On Mar 09, 2020
Mcy56:

This got me lmao. grin
Why not confirm yourself. Lol. grin

I don't have zenith shares. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:43pm On Mar 09, 2020
[quote author=2zona post=87294796][/quote]
Didnt you sell your Zee last week again? Cos I can remember you said you wanted to sell.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by robobo: 2:44pm On Mar 09, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

Bro,

My Oga that wld surely be a positive

it if its trigerred then it means d worst as envisaged by the SYSTEM had been breached

then the SYSTEM wld surely step in to calm nerves

as i stated earlier

WHERE IS THE SAFETY

As for me and my household d its not ARMAGEDDON yet

so i wld take it that i had beeen dropped in the desert with no timepiece, so the next guidance is how long my shadow is and the direction of the wind for guidance to know how to proceed.

Selah

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jejebabaa: 2:44pm On Mar 09, 2020
Hmmmmmmmn, it's well.
% needed to breakeven from a loss. I cant remember the book I made the screenshot from, else I would have reference the source.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (5377) (5378) (5379) (5380) (5381) (5382) (5383) ... (7794) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: presiade(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.