Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,747 members, 7,837,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (5382) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10979031 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5379) (5380) (5381) (5382) (5383) (5384) (5385) ... (7783) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:51pm On Mar 09, 2020
locodemy:

Offers are scary.Think of loosing another 10% tomorrow.

If they don't pause trading tomorrow,people will be loosing appetite in stocks when market stablizes.

Even to make 10% becomes a big war.

Which appetite will people lose?

If there is a single day of rise now, Mcy will finish us. grin

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 3:52pm On Mar 09, 2020
locodemy:

Offers are scary.Think of loosing another 10% tomorrow.

If they don't pause trading tomorrow,people will be loosing appetite in stocks when market stablizes.

Even to make 10% becomes a big war.

Market will stabilize a bit mid trading on thursday.for now it's on a free fall.
BARGAIN HUNTERS TAKE NOTE!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:53pm On Mar 09, 2020
robobo:

my broda ur head dey dir

let the market open 2moro and have 10% loss across board

then same thing next 2moro

im sure by thursday / friday calm wld come

then we can restart again

for emphasis im 60/40 stock/ cash so not fearmongering

what cld definintely be worse than this is to postpone the evils day by closing the market

so let the crash come fast and furious so we can get it done with

Think if you are still in the market o.
Me self don begin show Mercy for my brother's trapped.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 3:57pm On Mar 09, 2020
It seems the Saudi Prince is still counting his $...

Currency market is fvcked up at the moment.

The Saudis started this... Only them can stop this one.

Funny how ECB is just watching... Very little they can do.

Weak $ is good for the FED & TRUMP...the US cannot afford going into a recession with strong $
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:03pm On Mar 09, 2020
stcool:

Weak $ is good for the FED & TRUMP

Russia has released funds to support their economy from the oil crash.

$150b.

We will see what the Saudis will do.

Today is holiday in Russia, so we will see what they will do tomorrow and how much discount they intend to sell oil.

Once the gidigbo starts, it is for us to send delegation to Putin to go and postrate.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by robobo: 4:05pm On Mar 09, 2020
stcool:

Weak $ is good for the FED & TRUMP

Dont make a threat you cant fulfil ---

Expect a long drawn oil price war (say 12 -- 18 month)

Russia call the bluff, Saudi threaten to bring everybody back to the table

my brother it is now more than oil-- it is now that of National Pride so none of the two side wld come to the table for now

the third leg of the oil market (i.e. shale) is also ready for a long drawn battle (via hedges)

so as i said earlier prepare for a long drawn war

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 4:08pm On Mar 09, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

$150b.

Today is holiday in Russia, so we will see what they will do tomorrow and how much discount they intend to sell oil.

Once the gidigbo starts, it is for us to send delegation to Putin to go and postrate.

My pain is Nigeria...we are never prepared for events like this.
I can bet that most people in Aso Rock don't even know the next line of action or even aware.

As usual they have all hopes on Loan from China and they would expect CBN to perform another magic.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Lion123: 4:14pm On Mar 09, 2020
OBAGADAFFI:

The combination of Corona-virus and oil price fall is hitting the market

Another recession loading.

In Nigeria, don't forget the Buhari plague as well. Having a dunce as President also has economic consequences.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by robobo: 4:17pm On Mar 09, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

$150b.

My Oga Putin wld not prostrate

There is balance of power on both side

break even (per current year national budget) for Russia is lower 40's and with a 570b reserve you can bet that it wld take some time before the abot $10 loss difference start pinching

break even (per current year national budget) for Saudi is lower 80's and with a 501b reserve we can see who wld first feel the pinch with abt a loss of $40 per barrel

MBS doesnt understand anything his gragra is too much (he is like current POTUS), acting before thinking

My opinion is that strategy wise last week was not well managed by the Saudi (MBS) and it wld haunt them for a long time
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 4:20pm On Mar 09, 2020
robobo:

break even (per current year national budget) for Russia is lower[b] 40'[/b]s and with a 570b reserve you can bet that it wld take some time before the abot $10 loss difference start pinching

break even (per current year national budget) for Saudi is lower 80's and with a 501b reserve we can see who wld first feel the pinch

Are these breakeven crude prices?
I am not sure you have the right figures
The last I know, Saudi breakeven was less than 20
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 4:20pm On Mar 09, 2020
grin grin grin
RabbiDoracle:

$150b.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by robobo: 4:23pm On Mar 09, 2020
Agbalowomeri:

i dont mean production cost

i mean in term of how price impact the national budget

example Nigeria adopted 57 but with that we are still going to run deficit which means we need price at higher than 57 for the budget to be balanced
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 09, 2020
robobo:

break even (per current year national budget) for Russia is lower 40's and with a 570b reserve you can bet that it wld take some time before the abot $10 loss difference start pinching

break even (per current year national budget) for Saudi is lower 80's and with a 501b reserve we can see who wld first feel the pinch

I didn't say Putin will prostrate o.

A delegation of nations (Nigeria, Angola, Venezuela etc) that are affected by the oil decline will go and beg Chief Putin. They will go and meet Otunba MbS. grin grin

Abeg and prostrate.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 4:24pm On Mar 09, 2020
robobo:

i dont mean production cost

i mean in term of how price impact the national budget

example Nigeria adopted 57 but with that we are still going to run deficit which means we need price at higher than 57 for the budget to be balanced

Okay o
as u dey talk breakeven ni
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yom2(m): 4:25pm On Mar 09, 2020
PETERiCHY:

Market will stabilize a bit mid trading on thursday.for now it's on a free fall.
BARGAIN HUNTERS TAKE NOTE!
I need 2 weeks free fall for now. At least fbnh at 80k ucap at 30k and aiico at 22k is not a bad idea. Now Una teach me o
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by robobo: 4:28pm On Mar 09, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

I didn't say Putin will prostrate o.

A delegation of nations (Nigeria, Angola, Venezuela etc) that are affected by the oil decline will go and beg Chief Putin. They will go and meet Otunba MbS. grin grin

Abeg and prostrate.

ok i now understand but Putin wld not want to budge for now until his main reason ( a dent on the shale play) is at partly fulfilled

https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2020-03-09/oil-crash-saudi-arabia-s-price-war-worked-once-but-may-backfire

see teh opening statement "" In a war of attrition, the winner isn’t the force with overwhelming power, but the one with the greatest capacity to sustain damage. ""

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 4:28pm On Mar 09, 2020
Go home, Awoof dey run belle! grin
yom2:
I need 2 weeks free fall for now. At least fbnh at 80k ucap at 30k and aiico at 22k is not a bad idea
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 4:32pm On Mar 09, 2020
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yom2(m): 4:34pm On Mar 09, 2020
Agbalowomeri:

so naija Is the loser of them all.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by CashDiMkpa: 4:55pm On Mar 09, 2020
mendes911:

Access laughing at GTB, Zenith and UBA. They will be like, "Wetin the big dividend come do for una?"

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by CashDiMkpa: 4:58pm On Mar 09, 2020
leo1234:

Meshpips didn't see this coming. Stop disturbing him.

Lol...the guy saw it o. I don't know how to read charts for now so i dont know how he read his, VWAp, PWAp, upside down etc. but he saw it.

Meshpips no vex o. grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 5:03pm On Mar 09, 2020
I wan withdraw money from my morgan ..sent mailss no answer since
Abi pple plenty for exit door again ni
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TLAX: 5:05pm On Mar 09, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

Let's look at it this way. Now Zenith is at 17.

Tomorrow is markdown. So 2.50 will be deducted. This takes it to N14.50.

If that same day there is this huge offer to exit, then take 10% off the 14.50. This brings it to N13.10.

Same offer on Wednesday, this takes it to N11.80

Thursday : 10% off, this becomes N10.7

Friday : end of discussion, same 10% offer N9.7

Then next week, we don't know the news that will be out then.

Is N5 not close?

Hmmm...i hope this scenario does not play out. Its possible but probably won't play out.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by robobo: 5:10pm On Mar 09, 2020
TLAX:

Hmmm...i hope this scenario does not play out. Its possible but probably won't play out.

My Oga why are you afraid

let it play out nowwwww

lolllllllllllllllllllllll
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 5:10pm On Mar 09, 2020
lancee:
I wan withdraw money from my morgan ..sent mailss no answer since
Abi pple plenty for exit door again ni

Hope dem get enough cash at hand sha
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 5:13pm On Mar 09, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

$150b.

Russia has released $150b to stabilize their economy Saudi has over $500b in reserve meanwhile after 5yrs Bubu is still looking for whom to borrow from and mortgage the lives of his subjects angry

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by robobo: 5:13pm On Mar 09, 2020
Agbalowomeri:

my oga no play rough play oooooooooooooo

na dat wan go start original gobe ooooo

lollllllllllllllll
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by CashDiMkpa: 5:17pm On Mar 09, 2020
Mcy56:

Sir, you may be right but something somewhere is definitely very wrong.
Never seen GTB in such condition before, no matter how bad the news may be, imagine 20M, 30M and 50M single offers in Zenith alone?
In the process, someone placed 5units offer, it was sold and, around the time he placed it, it can never reach his turn till market closes.

There is always a first time...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 5:21pm On Mar 09, 2020
Agbalowomeri:

Even Nigeria breakeven price is around $13 it's greedy and corruption that is killing our leaders.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:22pm On Mar 09, 2020
Survival of stock brokers especially discount brokers that collects less than 1% is now questionable.

Bankruptcy of some firms filing.......ni
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TLAX: 5:24pm On Mar 09, 2020
robobo:

My Oga why are you afraid

let it play out nowwwww

lolllllllllllllllllllllll

Nothing to fear o. Just observing with no skin in the game.

I know say you de pray for it to play out so that you go load. It won't.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 5:25pm On Mar 09, 2020
Agbalowomeri:

I no understand o baba
No acknowledgement till now

(1) (2) (3) ... (5379) (5380) (5381) (5382) (5383) (5384) (5385) ... (7783) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Jats2k2002, onegentleguy, goldendessy(m), ggoldmine, BullBearMkt(m), tayejay(m), Nvednutfr33(m) and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.