Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,786 members, 7,831,543 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (5397) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10954621 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5394) (5395) (5396) (5397) (5398) (5399) (5400) ... (7778) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thebargainhunte: 11:51am On Mar 11, 2020
I will marry WAPCO @ sub #8 and we will become one.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 11, 2020
Bomboclad:
FOR SOME REASON, I THINK I LIKE WHATS GOING ON IN THE MARKETS. ALL THESE ARE OPPORTUNITIES FOR THE LOADED AND SKILLFUL. THERE ARE MORE OPPORTUNITIES TODAY THAN EVER BEFORE.

This is the decapitation we gave been waiting for.

All stocks being bashed.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lexy2lexy: 11:57am On Mar 11, 2020
Please where can I see live prices since NSE’s website is down.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dinyelutochukwu: 11:58am On Mar 11, 2020
thebargainhunte:
I will marry WAPCO @ sub #8 and we will become one.
God forbid.
Some of us have that stock at break even of N15.00
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 11:58am On Mar 11, 2020
? Return to normalcy

na stone ooo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 12:01pm On Mar 11, 2020
dinyelutochukwu:

God forbid.
Some of us have that stock at break even of N15.00

present sir!

my average na mid #15s

#NoHurry
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bomboclad: 12:07pm On Mar 11, 2020
Yeah, you guys have done a good job so far @ this group. No one saw the OPEC+ breakup but one thing is for sure, this cycle would reverse sometime in the near future unless world wan end.

Hence, let me spend the next 6 mnths - 1 year eating my dividends while I wait for OPEC to reunite. The only damage I see to funds is devaluation but we can't all win!

RabbiDoracle:

This is the decapitation we gave been waiting for.

All stocks being bashed.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:08pm On Mar 11, 2020
GT: 272M units and Zee 215M units sold so far and still counting.....
Today na today..... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by robobo: 12:10pm On Mar 11, 2020
Mcy56:
GT: 272M units and Zee 215M units sold so far and still counting.....
Today na today..... grin
Today na Today

All die na die

PFA vs FPI

who blinks first
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:13pm On Mar 11, 2020
robobo:
Today na Today All die na die
PFA vs FPI
who blinks first
I sincerely wish it's PFAs/ Locals that are buying. Those FPIs are seriously me.ss.ing up the economy, if only the larger parts of all shares could be in the hands of locals, it will be so fine.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by heyteaherm: 12:16pm On Mar 11, 2020
heyteaherm:
iF you can remember my predictions about the NSE bear trend not ending soon as we are still only in the 2nd wave of these cycle, I have looked deep into the markets and noticed quite a few repetitive trends as sides any news using purely only Technical Analysis to foresee what is going on, the NSE is not so complex and then we have indicators fundamentally not agreeing to any bullish trend, like we have witnessed any bullish trend right now is only a correction that will hit the resistance ceiling with heavy rejection like we just witnessed , don't let anyone deceive you regards of the election outcome the heavy sell-off would have happened anyway, Nigeria is fundamentally improvished no matter who became president there are still issues like the dwindling FDI, high rate of poverty, unemployment rate etc I'm not really a fundamentalist but I try to check fundamentals to confirm my bias . The rise in price since sept 2018 has only been a correction the impulse is downwards. I said the downtrend should get prices like zenith bank at N11.70, Gtb at N17 and Access at N3.6 below is the chart of my former analysis check them yourself if it's accurate or not.

until when my prices are met am not interested except am shorting the market

I am the CEO of Guru Capital LTD
I can help you save a lot of money, avoid gambling and giving the market makers your money.
PM or Whatsapp me for a comprehensive review and market outcomes

.... Hope you didn't lose much money will give an update soon. This are times to mop up and buy not sell though. this looks like final capitulation.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dangle: 12:17pm On Mar 11, 2020
Mcy56:

I sincerely wish it's PFAs/ Locals that are buying. Those FPIs are seriously me.ss.ing up the economy, if only the larger parts of all shares could be in the hands of locals, it will be so fine.
I agree with you absolutely Mcy.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 12:19pm On Mar 11, 2020
Mcy56:

Locals that behave like Mendes are worse than FPI's.....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PharmAlfred: 12:19pm On Mar 11, 2020
Zenith and GTB will likely do over 10b Naira today.
What a day!

Who is buying? Who is selling?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PharmAlfred: 12:21pm On Mar 11, 2020
bigjay01:
? Return to normalcy

na stone ooo

All fingers crossed. Stone properly intercepted.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IAmFreee: 12:29pm On Mar 11, 2020
IAmFreee:
Hi all, I've been following this thread for some times now. Please I need recommendation of a good stock broking firm where I can buy shares from.

Thanks.

Make person help me abeg with this info.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by robobo: 12:29pm On Mar 11, 2020
mendes911:

Locals like Mendes are worse than FPI's.....

Oga u no well at alllllllll

lolllllll
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 12:32pm On Mar 11, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

No country has the staying power. It will ravage their economies, ours and many countries.

The degree of staying power varies, the effects won't be the same in all countries and economies.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 12:34pm On Mar 11, 2020
heyteaherm:

.... Hope you didn't lose much money will give an update soon. This are times to mop up and buy not sell though. this looks like final capitulation.

We are doing that
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:35pm On Mar 11, 2020
mendes911:
Locals like Mendes are worse than FPI's.....
Who is talking about int'l-local Mendes? grin
We're talking about the PFAs, Market Makers, Asset managers, NSE herself (now that they are even Plc) and other bodies that could be deployed to control those outrageous activities of the FPIs.
There should be a control from the Fed arm in situation like this but quite unfortunately, our govt are not always prepare for things like this, thus the FPIs acts the way they like.
Just one day of breakdown, US govt immediately intervened. That's the kind of working system we're talking about.
Don't laugh me o, this is just the way I see it. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 12:43pm On Mar 11, 2020
Mcy56:

Who is talking about int'l-local Mendes? grin
We're talking about the PFAs, Market Makers, Asset managers, NSE herself (now that they are even Plc) and other bodies that could be deployed to control those outrageous activities of the FPIs.
There should be a control from the Fed arm in situation like this but quite unfortunately, our govt are not always prepare for things like this, thus the FPIs acts the way they like.
Just one day of breakdown, US govt immediately intervened. That's the kind of working system we're talking about.
Don't laugh me o, this is just the way I see it. grin

Don't mind me. I do get your point. Our leaders need to wake up. General Bubu is yet to make any press conference but has formed 2 committees to look into Corona Virus and lower oil prices. Both committees are same group of people. Same group of people that has failed to deliver anything tangible since they took office.

Let them sell Nigeria and give me my share.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 12:44pm On Mar 11, 2020
Should we welcome the bulls at this moment?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IYGEAL(m): 12:49pm On Mar 11, 2020
mendes911:

This is a decoy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 12:51pm On Mar 11, 2020
Anywhere dem dey o, We go still win them grin Up bears!
mendes911:

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 12:51pm On Mar 11, 2020
UACN - %50.68

Even with the price drop
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:54pm On Mar 11, 2020
lexy2lexy:
Please where can I see live prices since NSE’s website is down.
The website is up.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:55pm On Mar 11, 2020
mendes911:

GTB is sighted at 19.95 now
Updated: We shouldn't yet...... smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Infinitisi(m): 12:55pm On Mar 11, 2020
IAmFreee:

Make person help me abeg with this info.

Morgan Capital

Lead Capital

Investment One

Meristem

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dinyelutochukwu: 12:58pm On Mar 11, 2020
OBAGADAFFI:
UACN - %50.68

Even with the price drop
Kindly explain
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:59pm On Mar 11, 2020
mendes911:
Don't mind me. I do get your point. Our leaders need to wake up. General Bubu is yet to make any press conference but has formed 2 committees to look into Corona Virus and lower oil prices. Both committees are same group of people. Same group of people that has failed to deliver anything tangible since they took office.
Let them sell Nigeria and give me my share.
Where do you want to carry your share to? What about the village houses? Lol. grin
May God help this country. We're only enjoying God's grace.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 1:01pm On Mar 11, 2020
Mcy56:

Where do you want to carry your share to? What about the village houses? Lol. grin
May God help this country. We're only enjoying God's grace.

To china grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:03pm On Mar 11, 2020
aremso:
To china grin grin
Lol. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5394) (5395) (5396) (5397) (5398) (5399) (5400) ... (7778) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Digitron, Adinije(f), chillykelly86(m), Foundationchamp(f), maishai, Hedgefunds and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.