Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,739 members, 7,837,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (5398) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10978949 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5395) (5396) (5397) (5398) (5399) (5400) (5401) ... (7783) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 1:05pm On Mar 11, 2020
dinyelutochukwu:

Kindly explain

It means i bought UACN below the current price.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:06pm On Mar 11, 2020
GTB 60M bids to 3.8M offers now.....back to yesterday's close price
The battle is not for the faint hearted.... grin

Zenith, Access.....are trying to follow suit now......moving gradually
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dinyelutochukwu: 1:07pm On Mar 11, 2020
OBAGADAFFI:

It mean i bought UACN below the current price.

Wow!!!
I just bought today at N6.90
Even though my order is still partially filled.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 1:09pm On Mar 11, 2020
Mcy56:

Where do you want to carry your share to? What about the village houses? Lol. grin
May God help this country. We're only enjoying God's grace.

With my share, I will be better off in Rwanda.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 1:10pm On Mar 11, 2020
Chai never seen this kain money flow into this market in one day
Kilode
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:11pm On Mar 11, 2020
Zenith going back up.The selling is done.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thebargainhunte: 1:12pm On Mar 11, 2020
dinyelutochukwu:

God forbid.
Some of us have that stock at break even of N15.00

Eeyaa, ndo. I have my own wounds I am nursing. That stock really dealt with me, I will dine with it with a longer spoon.( Factor of safety in engineering term)

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:13pm On Mar 11, 2020
mendes911:
With my share, I will be better off in Rwanda.
Lol.......but it's not happening Sir. Na all of us dey this situation together. Noone is running anywhere. Ndo ooo. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 1:15pm On Mar 11, 2020
dinyelutochukwu:

Wow!!!
I just bought today at N6.90
Even though my order is still partially filled.

I will get more If it gets to N5.....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 1:15pm On Mar 11, 2020
GTB and Zen has done sales of N10Billion and counting.

Obene Kwa Kwa x3...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:17pm On Mar 11, 2020
GTB N20 now. shocked
Congrats to those that bought at N18. Sitting on close to N2 profit per share already.

Zenith N13. Congrats to the 11.75 gang too.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by robobo: 1:18pm On Mar 11, 2020
DOLLARTEX:

its PFA and some deep pockets

the PFA had been wanting to enter market but were sceptical price were too high but with the kind of prices saw yesterday

All die na die

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 1:19pm On Mar 11, 2020
My eyes on FMN
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by robobo: 1:21pm On Mar 11, 2020
mendes911:

GTB and Zen has done sales of N10Billion and counting.

Obene Kwa Kwa x3...

i like the battle of 12-1pm it send a clear and loud message to the FPI that there is liquidity within the country if they want to exit

my prayer is for such liquidity to exist at the ultimate point (FX)

if that happens then its a big positive for the country because after the dust of coro and price war settle u can be rest assured that they wld come back in drove because a major fear they have up until this week (i.e. ability for seamless exit) would have been adequately addressed
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 1:23pm On Mar 11, 2020
DOLLARTEX:

Take your profit and run if you have one. The selling is not done sir

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:25pm On Mar 11, 2020
robobo:

its PFA and some deep pockets

the PFA had been wanting to enter market but were sceptical price were too high but with the kind of prices saw yesterday

All die na die
lol
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 1:31pm On Mar 11, 2020
Godisfaithful:

Take your profit and run if you one. The selling is not done sir

well said
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockish(m): 1:37pm On Mar 11, 2020
veecovee:

No! shocked don't give him, don't spoil my last night prayer.

I prayed make oracle dey take maltina from now

And you have seen how he spoke well today by using word like "there's a possible'" unlike other days that he used to say "it wil,"

... I had to disagree with him yesterday when he said ... all NSE stocks will visit 2019 low

grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 1:38pm On Mar 11, 2020
robobo:

i like the battle of 12-1pm it send a clear and loud message to the FPI that there is liquidity within the country if they want to exit

my prayer is for such liquidity to exist at the ultimate point (FX)

if that happens then its a big positive for the country because after the dust of coro and price war settle u can be rest assured that they wld come back in drove because a major fear they have up until this week (i.e. ability for seamless exit) would have been adequately addressed

Am not entirely convinced that all those funds are local. Some FPI's might be buying already. Money don too much ooo.

Either way, like you said, they have gotten the message loud and clear.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 1:38pm On Mar 11, 2020
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:39pm On Mar 11, 2020
FPIs met their match today. Dumping for grabbing; Naira for Naira. grin

Loving what's happening in the market. If this doesn't happen, they would have succeeded in plunging the economy into deep trouble cos by Friday everything would have been me.ss.ier. Thank God for the intervention.
At least they were able to curb some things.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:43pm On Mar 11, 2020
And people say they can't time the market. grin

Demand has finally met supply.

Today na today.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:44pm On Mar 11, 2020
Just stick to buying at the low.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 1:50pm On Mar 11, 2020
More than 69 million uba bids, no offer.

smiley i c
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 1:54pm On Mar 11, 2020
Bought some uacn @7.20, one may not see it at this price tommorow
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 2:02pm On Mar 11, 2020
RabbiDoracle:
And people say they can't time the market. grin

Demand has finally met supply.

Today na today.

And had anybody been able to do that grin
What happens to your N10 projection for zenith by Friday this week grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 2:02pm On Mar 11, 2020
The 430M Zenith offer yesterday wan finish today Lol
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:03pm On Mar 11, 2020
veecovee:
Bought some uacn @7.20, one may not see it at this price tommorow

My volume couldn't allow me get Uacn at 7.20.
Bought huge volume at 7.35.

The behaviour of the stock made me remove my eyes from Jijo for now.

Na to sit down and watch the events @ uacn be that.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:03pm On Mar 11, 2020
Stub.born, no-joy sellers full Zenith. grin
That one of the reasons there'll always be gap btw Zee and GT.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 2:08pm On Mar 11, 2020
grin grin grin Na so we talk before.... brother Jim.
DOLLARTEX:
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 11, 2020
pluto09:

And had anybody been able to do that grin
What happens to your N10 projection for zenith by Friday this week grin cheesy

We are still gonna bid towards there till Friday.

#Printing press.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by STNWAUME(m): 2:09pm On Mar 11, 2020
Pls house is sterling bank @N1.27k a good buy?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5395) (5396) (5397) (5398) (5399) (5400) (5401) ... (7783) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: readerschairman, Buzochi and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.