Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,809 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (5469) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10900780 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5466) (5467) (5468) (5469) (5470) (5471) (5472) ... (7756) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 8:15pm On Mar 24, 2020
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:19pm On Mar 24, 2020
9jatriot:
Somehow you missed that of 2015, you did not talk about that?
2002? Was there a recession then? Not sure I remember there being a recession.

Maybe she was referring to the 1999 to 2001 dotcom burst.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 24, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

My dear, leave story o. People are making money o.

Once there is that positive divergence, it must go up. What (news) will come up to make it go up, i don't know.

I am in a place where there are over 1,500 cases and over 30 deaths and the stock market did almost 6% today. There are restrictions to work, schools, movements, yet Portfolios are still green.

This must be the work of God.There is no sign to show stocks will go up.I believe many people are not interested in stocks now.

There is something you know beyond our knowledge.Are you a human being or ghost?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9jatriot(m): 8:23pm On Mar 24, 2020
That was millennium bug you are referring to I believe, but it did not affect us here in Nigeria that much. Perhaps he is talking about the banks, that was during the consolidation, merging and failures.

RabbiDoracle:

Maybe she was referring to the 1999 to 2001 dotcom burst.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 8:27pm On Mar 24, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 8:59pm On Mar 24, 2020
https://www.quora.com/Who-is-currently-the-worlds-greatest-stock-trader/answer/Anthony-Andranik-Moumjian?ch=1&share=5dc98b41&srid=3N0a

He doesn’t have a background in finance. He doesn’t pretend.

Ph.D. in mathematics out of Berkeley. He founded his hedge fund, Renaissance Technologies, in 1982.

The only people working for him were and are mathematicians and scientists.

He didn’t hire people with a financial background.

He has the best track record on wall street: 70% returns each year over 30 years from 1988 to 2018.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gloriousdawn: 8:59pm On Mar 24, 2020
NSE ASI and NSE Banking is yet to show any price rejection at present bottom.

Just watching to see any significant price rejection/other price reversal candle to confirm the divergence.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Onuokwu: 9:03pm On Mar 24, 2020
Biafran4life:
Go tell that to the baboon.I can predict my own.Gt bank will do #50 some day but when I don't know and what will be the reason I don't know.All I know market is not static.

Is this response really called for?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thebargainhunte: 9:15pm On Mar 24, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

My dear, leave story o. People are making money o.

Once there is that positive divergence, it must go up. What (news) will come up to make it go up, i don't know.

I am in a place where there are over 1,500 cases and over 30 deaths and the stock market did almost 6% today. There are restrictions to work, schools, movements, yet Portfolios are still green.

So you are fpi. No wonder you have unlimited cash to play with our market. #Respect sir.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bomboclad: 9:27pm On Mar 24, 2020
THE US DOW JONES INDEX RECORDS ITS BIGGEST 1-DAY JUMP EVER (ACCORDING TO CNN) .....11.37%
NASDAQ 13.9%
LSE (LONDON STOCK EXCHANGE) 10.4%
ITALY40 10.24%
BRENT 2%

NSE OVER TO YOU!!!

CHIBUKING, THEBARGAINHUNTE, COME AND SEE OH!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bomboclad: 9:49pm On Mar 24, 2020
DID YOU KNOW?

IF THE DOW JONES REPEATS TODAY'S PERFORMANCE FOR 3 MORE DAYS, THE INDEX WOULD JUMP TO 28,600, WHICH IS WHERE IT WAS BEFORE COVID19....just 3 more days of 11.37%.

GOODNIGHT GUYS!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thebargainhunte: 10:12pm On Mar 24, 2020
Bomboclad:
THE US DOW JONES INDEX RECORDS ITS BIGGEST 1-DAY JUMP EVER (ACCORDING TO CNN) .....11.37%
NASDAQ 13.9%
LSE (LONDON STOCK EXCHANGE) 10.4%
ITALY40 10.24%
BRENT 2%

NSE OVER TO YOU!!!

CHIBUKING, THEBARGAINHUNTE, COME AND SEE OH!

The euphoria can only last for three days and the reality will hit them. Trump knows that the stimuli wouldn't stimulate the economy if he fails to reopen businesses. It is because of that he said that he would reopen businesses before Easter. If the situation worsen, expect what played in China to happen in USA. We have two problems facing our country right now, which are
covid19 and Brent price.The gbese go soon start, Lagos is about to lock down starting from Thursday and other states will follow suit. Don't use what is happening in a foreign country to predict what will happen in Nigeria, we have our peculiarities.
It is better to miss an opportunity than to lose your money in Nigeria.
People bought at those prices and they were averaging down.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bomboclad: 10:42pm On Mar 24, 2020
While I neither dispute nor disregard your words, I am optimistic that time will tell and we would all learn from the events of today and tomorrow. Either ways, money must be made.

thebargainhunte:

The euphoria can only last for three days and the reality will hit them. Trump knows that the stimuli wouldn't stimulate the economy if he fails to reopen businesses. It is because of that he said that he would reopen businesses before Easter. If the situation worsen, expect what played in China to happen in USA. We have two problems facing our country right now, which are
covid19 and Brent price.The gbese go soon start, Lagos is about to lock down starting from Thursday and other states will follow suit. Don't use what is happening in a foreign country to predict what will happen in Nigeria, we have our peculiarities.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:43pm On Mar 24, 2020
meshpips:

Whem market dey deal with person e nor dey hard to know.

Bros pele.
You that feed on others money.Guy you are a pauper,lol.How can you be a marriage expert when you have never been married.Till the day you buy a single share to your name otherwise you are a joke.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:12am On Mar 25, 2020
Justcul:

Why the hate talk, the guy used a graph to back his predictions, where is yours undecided

Give him credit please. Unto Caesar....

Peace!
Yap graph with no time frame.Is it because the virus/oil war came to help his ministry which no one expected.Then he wants to use it to brag.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by seyisanya(m): 4:34am On Mar 25, 2020
thebargainhunte:

Why're some of us acting like grand papa of stocks investment, abegi, everyone should do what works for them. If one fails, it's part of learning. And if you win, nah God win. No one can accurately predict the market!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:10am On Mar 25, 2020
Bomboclad:
DID YOU KNOW?

IF THE DOW JONES REPEATS TODAY'S PERFORMANCE FOR 3 MORE DAYS, THE INDEX WOULD JUMP TO 28,600, WHICH IS WHERE IT WAS BEFORE COVID19....just 3 more days of 11.37%.

GOODNIGHT GUYS!

It needs to break above 23,600 first and stay there to be sure it is a good signal.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:11am On Mar 25, 2020
gloriousdawn:
NSE ASI and NSE Banking is yet to show any price rejection at present bottom.

Just watching to see any significant price rejection/other price reversal candle to confirm the divergence.

Price action still dey work. grin grin

It can be manipulated.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jobaye(m): 7:15am On Mar 25, 2020
Hello Money Makers,

Has anybody received Dividend from Afriprud. If yes, When and if no, any idea when they will pay.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bomboclad: 7:43am On Mar 25, 2020
Its just a mathematical fact, not a reality check or forecast.

RabbiDoracle:

It needs to break above 23,600 first and stay there to be sure it is a good signal.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bomboclad: 7:49am On Mar 25, 2020
Yesterday, I made the prediction below. The first two (stimulus package deal reached & DOW experience BULL) have occurred. Lets look forward to the third...hopefully!

Bomboclad:
I predict the US would reach a stimulus package deal today, the DOW (DJI) would subsequently experience a bull today and the NSE would follow suit tomorrow.

Na prediction oh, no one should use this to discredit me!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 8:02am On Mar 25, 2020
thebargainhunte:

Sometimes some people thought that we are running away from the market, but that not it, RabbiDoracle runaway grin when Zenith was at 19 and reentered back at 11, he didn't runaway but took advantage of the reality, but the reality is just starting, Rabbi would have talk about the reality, but he is already seated inside the vehicle, and most people will not like to talk about the reality that will affect them.

The truth is that the situation in Nigeria has taking another dimension, the big portfolio sellers are doing that professionally.

We must not run but wait at our various junction, which must surely come shocked
American has their headache and a way of solving it, while Nigeria has their headache too and have different way of approaching it.

The chief of staff in American has not tested positive, or the activities in white house completely shut down, while in Nigeria the chief of staff whom all the ministers reported to instead of Mr president, has tested positive and activities in the villa shut down and grounded.

1. Whom will the ministers report to during this period?
2. Who will pilot the affair of our country at this period?
3. Did we still think that all is well with our country?
4. Did we still think that economic will do well in the midst of shut down?

Food for thought.
Let me keep on wearing my helmet grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Krisuba: 8:18am On Mar 25, 2020
[quote author=Chibuking81 post=87744962]

Sometimes some people thought that we are running away from the market, but that not it, RabbiDoracle runaway grin when Zenith was at 19 and reentered back at 11, he didn't runaway but took advantage of the reality, but the reality is just starting, Rabbi would have talk about the the reality, but he is already seated inside the vehicle, and most people will not like to talk about the reality that will affect them.

The truth is that the situation in Nigeria has taking another dimension, the big portfolio sellers are doing that professionally.

We must not run but wait at our various junction, which must surely come shocked
American has their headache, while Nigeria has their headache, the chief of staff in American has not tested positive, or the the activities in white house completely shut down, while in Nigeria the chief of staff whom all the ministers reported to instead of Mr president, has tested positive and and activities in the villa shut down and ground

My brother am really afraid to think how market will be today.!! Bleeding to death?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 8:30am On Mar 25, 2020
https://t.guardian.ng/news/16-governors-service-chiefs-at-risk-after-meeting-kyari/

Soon all the top government officials will be tested positive including our president. At return of Kyari he came in contact with our VP, APC chairman, and most of top government
Officials. Am believing that this includes Mr president.

All we be undergoing 14 days quarantine. Kyari has taking himself to Lagos where he is serving his quarantine period. 14 days is not 2 days.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IYGEAL(m): 8:34am On Mar 25, 2020
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 8:34am On Mar 25, 2020
You have spoken very well [quote author=Krisuba post=87745386][/quote]
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 8:45am On Mar 25, 2020
[quote author=Krisuba post=87745386][/quote]

is anything new under the sun? if I have not witness grt depression of 1929 at least I witness that of 2008 so it will all come and go and at the end, more money would be made. Even if the president dies it will only have impacts for some time and thereafter, life goes on

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 9:06am On Mar 25, 2020
Trump, Congress agree on $2 trillion virus rescue bill.

WASHINGTON (AP) — The White House and Senate leaders of both parties announced agreement early Wednesday on unprecedented emergency legislation to rush sweeping aid to businesses, workers and a health care system slammed by the coronavirus pandemic.

The urgently needed pandemic response measure is the largest economic rescue measure in history and is intended as a weeks- or months-long patch for an economy spiraling into recession and a nation facing a potentially ghastly toll.

Top White House aide Eric Ueland announced the agreement in a Capitol hallway shortly after midnight, capping days of often intense haggling and mounting pressure. It still needs to be finalized in detailed legislative language.

“Ladies and gentlemen, we are done. We have a deal,” Ueland said.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 9:08am On Mar 25, 2020
Dear all,

It's extremely important to obey the orders from the government and regulatory authorities and to adhere strictly to the instructions from medical practitioners accross the globe.

As at Feb. 23rd, exactly a month ago, Italy had only 5 cases of the covid-19 virus confirmed and zero/no death.
The Italian Govt gave a stay at home order and people disobeyed.
Fast forward to 30days down the line, and the same country now has over 60,000 cases and 5,400 deaths.

There is a price to pay for every disobedience.
As Nigerians, we must learn from this and obey simple rules.
Above everything else, HEALTH MUST BE GIVEN TOPMOST PRIORITY !!

We must protect ourselves and others and the time to do so is NOW !!

PLEASE ENDEAVOUR TO STAY SAFE !!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thebargainhunte: 9:40am On Mar 25, 2020
Chibuking81:

Sometimes some people thought that we are running away from the market, but that not it, RabbiDoracle runaway grin when Zenith was at 19 and reentered back at 11, he didn't runaway but took advantage of the reality, but the reality is just starting, Rabbi would have talk about the reality, but he is already seated inside the vehicle, and most people will not like to talk about the reality that will affect them.

American has their headache and a way of solving it, while Nigeria has their headache too and have different way of approaching it.

The chief of staff in American has not tested positive, or the activities in white house completely shut down, while in Nigeria the chief of staff whom all the ministers reported to instead of Mr president, has tested positive and activities in the villa shut down and grounded.

Food for thought.

Those that get killed in a war are those that underrated their opponent. Time shall tell. We have 46 cases of covid19 in Nigeria now.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thesilentone(m): 9:43am On Mar 25, 2020
thebargainhunte:

Those that killed in a war are those that underrated their opponent. Time shall tell. We have 46 cases of covid19 in Nigeria now.

How many deaths? That is the key statistic. Insensitive as it may sound, number of deaths is the key statistic. Majority of the people who contract it will recover. Keep that in mind.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:44am On Mar 25, 2020
Chibuking81:

Food for thought.

grin grin grin People never begin die like in the US and EU, you dey shout like this. Yet their market is green.

My dear, there are opportunities to buy low and catch a rebound. Agba did one and exited at 25%.

There are severe lockdowns more than what you are saying which some people have seen. Yet portfolio still dey green.

I love irrational panic that you are exhibiting now. What I can't stand is irrational euphoria (which you also exhibited in January 2020) grin grin

Relax let me continue making my money. Remember that this is just liquidity driven all around the world. It has nothing to do with if they have found the vaccine or not, if there will be recession or depression.

Nigeria government has reporting lines, they can activate the crisis response mode once some people are incapacitated to do their jobs. I can't think for them.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5466) (5467) (5468) (5469) (5470) (5471) (5472) ... (7756) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.