Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,549 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (5470) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10899252 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5467) (5468) (5469) (5470) (5471) (5472) (5473) ... (7756) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 9:48am On Mar 25, 2020
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bomboclad: 9:52am On Mar 25, 2020
London stock exchange up 11% this morning, after a 10.4% jump yesterday. By tomorrow, with similar rise, the LSE index would be back to where it was before COVID-19; yet London is on lockdown.

Chibuking, i rest my case. NSE can move however it wants to move but money must be made. I wouldn't comment on this anymore.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thebargainhunte: 9:52am On Mar 25, 2020
thesilentone:

How many deaths? That is the key statistic. Insensitive as it may sound, number of deaths is the key statistic. Majority of the people who contract it will recover. Keep that in mind.

We are not gauging the economic impact with the number of death. They said that health is wealth. When the whole nation becomes sick, then you will know the implication.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 9:53am On Mar 25, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

grin grin grin People never begin die like in the US and EU, you dey shout like this. Yet their market is green.

My dear, there are opportunities to buy low and catch a rebound. Agba did one and exited at 25%.

There are severe lockdowns more than what you are saying which some people have seen. Yet portfolio still dey green.

I love irrational panic that you are exhibiting now. What I can't stand is irrational euphoria (which you also exhibited in January 2020) grin grin

Relax let me continue making my money. Remember that this is just liquidity driven all around the world. It has nothing to do with if they have found the vaccine or not, if there will be recession or depression.

Nigeria government has reporting lines, they can activate the crisis response mode once some people are incapacitated to do their jobs. I can't think for them.

grin grin grin grin

When one if favoured by a system, that system is not corrupt, but when the system didn't favour him that mean the system is corrupt. grin grin grin
What suddenly change? grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 9:53am On Mar 25, 2020
God safe our country! our disobedience does not have part 2 grin
onegentleguy:
Dear all,

It's extremely important to obey the orders from the government and regulatory authorities and to adhere strictly to the instructions from medical practitioners accross the globe.

As at Feb. 23rd, exactly a month ago, Italy had only 5 cases of the covid-19 virus confirmed and zero/no death.
The Italian Govt gave a stay at home order and people disobeyed.
Fast forward to 30days down the line, and the same country now has over 60,000 cases and 5,400 deaths.

There is a price to pay for every disobedience.
As Nigerians, we must learn from this and obey simple rules.
Above everything else, HEALTH MUST BE GIVEN TOPMOST PRIORITY !!

We must protect ourselves and others and the time to do so is NOW !!

PLEASE ENDEAVOUR TO STAY SAFE !!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:54am On Mar 25, 2020
thesilentone:

How many deaths? That is the key statistic. Insensitive as it may sound, number of deaths is the key statistic. Majority of the people who contract it will recover. Keep that in mind.

USD is deprecating fast in EMs. And stocks are gaining.

I am thinking that most stocks may have reached their bottom on NSE. Except if FPIs are telling Meffy to devalue more. That I don't know.

As for me, I look for opportunities like a hawk and pounce. I can't shout!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:58am On Mar 25, 2020
thebargainhunte:

We are not gauging the economic impact with the number of death. They said that health is wealth. When the whole nation becomes sick, then you will know the implication.

grin grin

I heard that a Chinese said that even if you drop a nuclear weapon in China, people will still be alive. grin grin

Na so Nigeria be. The country can't wipe o because of health crisis. We go pray am out grin grin

Cc veecovee

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 9:59am On Mar 25, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

There is always an end to every issue. Nothing last forever. But now market is yet to fully price the effect this Virus will have. There are lots of sectors it is impacting on.

Look at education. There is a ban on gathering. So everyone will now have to go online to get education till there is a cure or containment since there is a ban on ALL schools opening.

Look at 2020 Olympics in Japan. Will it hold? How about the investment sunk into the country to prepare for it?

It has huge cascading effect.

The slaughter going on in this NSE and worldwide markets is still due to the virus. Reason is this: investors have foreseen that if industries are closed, there will be less use for energy, less use for vehicles. If flights are banned, there will be less fuel used on planes. Refiners will shutdown or drop refining. If these happens, there will be demand shock on Oil. No one wants to buy. Price falls. And remember, countries are still producing more oil and there are more discoveries. Our CBN will be assuring investors that naira will not be devalued so long as our reserve is above $30b(for example). And these investors will be seeing that oil demand will continue to be affected due to this demand shock and they will fret and bail out.

On the worldwide market front, investors will see that companies results will be affected drastically because there is no sales, no spare parts, services as at Q1. They know that earnings will be impacted badly. So everyone will run 440 and hold cash.

And this is the worst time to run because the exit doors are locked.

Does it mean that company result will not be affected again with current locking up in Nigeria?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 9:59am On Mar 25, 2020
Anyway if bottom or not. At this junction marging of safety is quite large.
Buy fundamentally strong stocks and hold. Nobody can guaranty sudden move up,
but10% gang could still be making money grin
RabbiDoracle:

I am thinking that most stocks may have reached their bottom on NSE. Except if FPIs are telling Meffy to devalue more. That I don't know.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 10:01am On Mar 25, 2020
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 25, 2020
Chibuking81:

grin grin grin grin

When one if favoured by a system, that system is not corrupt, but when the system didn't favour him that mean the system is corrupt. grin grin grin

I no understand your french o. grin grin

Mine is to follow the irrational panic and position. The same way I exited during irrational euphoria and you kept urging people to buy in January 2020.

Make you no follow me. I dey on my own o. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thesilentone(m): 10:02am On Mar 25, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

Correct! I don't want to be right or wrong, I just want to make money - Someone said this.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Paulfroshman: 10:05am On Mar 25, 2020
Hello bosses, is there anyone in the house that have recieved GTB's Dividend Payment?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:07am On Mar 25, 2020
Chibuking81:

Does it mean that company result will not be affected again with current locking up in Nigeria?

grin grin

Why do you want me to analyze things for your understanding? Stocks will fall till it prices all scenarios into its price. At that point, one can say the bottom has been achieved.

If you are yet to see your own bottom, wait. Once it gets there, we go follow you still buy at that bottom. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:10am On Mar 25, 2020
Chibuking81:

Let me explain something to you. In where I live, shops are closed, yet the stocks of some companies are gaining massively. They are trading charts here. So you want me to stay and panic.

Once it is oversold and showing a trigger for entry , I buy. Make dem move am for me.

I can't kill myself over something I can't control (coronavirus). The only thing I can control is my entry and exit. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thebargainhunte: 10:12am On Mar 25, 2020
Who the stimuli epp if it cannot stimulate Brent?? grin grin grin

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thebargainhunte: 10:14am On Mar 25, 2020
30th of this month, we will know how our reserve is doing. grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 10:19am On Mar 25, 2020
thebargainhunte:

Those that get killed in a war are those that underrated their opponent. Time shall tell. We have 46 cases of covid19 in Nigeria now.
thebargainhunte:

Pls lets apply human reasoning to our utterances.
So invariably, u wish or should I say, u are hoping for the No of confirmed cases of the virus to rise in Nigeria, just because u'd love to get assets at a cheap?

Do u realise that this is about HUMAN LIVES and that EVEN U(no matter where u are right now), ARE NOT IMMUNE TO THE VIUS? ...NO ONE IS my dear !!

I am NOT against hunting for better bargains !!(I also love it)
We all would love to get assets at a cheap, but we must be mindful not to override matters by placing the quest or pursuit for individual goals ahead of valuing human life.

It'll be totally meaningless and futile if one should acquire ZENITH for N1 or even DANGOTE CEMENT for N5, but end up dying from contacting the virus.

We all must act out EMPHATHY before personal gains/interest.

Selah.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:21am On Mar 25, 2020
E Ku market o. grin
Zenith, ucap and Wapco getting early attention, how far can these green go?
We are observing ....
GTB ....joined....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 10:25am On Mar 25, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

grin grin grin People never begin die like in the US and EU, you dey shout like this. Yet their market is green.

My dear, there are opportunities to buy low and catch a rebound. Agba did one and exited at 25%.

There are severe lockdowns more than what you are saying which some people have seen. Yet portfolio still dey green.

I love irrational panic that you are exhibiting now. What I can't stand is irrational euphoria (which you also exhibited in January 2020) grin grin

Relax let me continue making my money. Remember that this is just liquidity driven all around the world. It has nothing to do with if they have found the vaccine or not, if there will be recession or depression.

Nigeria government has reporting lines, they can activate the crisis response mode once some people are incapacitated to do their jobs. I can't think for them.

It's clear that some of those guyz don't just understand how the market works.
...Sometimes I can't help but laugh at their post. wink cheesy grin

Regards
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 10:25am On Mar 25, 2020
Chibuking81:

grin grin grin grin

Hope you've sold all your stocks to enable you buy lower when the real bonanza comes
Why are people not selling with all these negative news flying around?
Are you sure zenith bank will still fall to 5 naira? Many people are waiting.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Paulfroshman: 10:28am On Mar 25, 2020
Paulfroshman:
Hello bosses, is there anyone in the house that have recieved GTB's Dividend Payment?

?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IYGEAL(m): 10:29am On Mar 25, 2020
leo1234:

Hope you've sold all your stocks to enable you buy lower when the real bonanza comes
Why are people not selling with all these negative news flying around?
Are you sure zenith bank will still fall to 5 naira? Many people are waiting.

That meins..... smiley smiley grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:31am On Mar 25, 2020
Paulfroshman:

Payment date is 30th March 2020

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:31am On Mar 25, 2020
This market is weird, just like weird things happening all over.
Maybe the price fall halted cos the stocks have been over-beaten by events around the world already.
I just pray this pandemic is contained soonest by God's mercy.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 10:32am On Mar 25, 2020
onegentleguy:

It's clear that some of those guyz don't just understand how the market works.
...Sometimes I can't help but laugh at their post. wink cheesy grin

Regards

They think shares can be printed at will and sold at ridiculous prices. grin
It is obvious that the sellers are exhausted. Investors are in accumulation mode right now. Very soon they will have nothing to sell.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:34am On Mar 25, 2020
Mcy56:
This market is weird, just like weird things happening.
Maybe the price fall halted cos the stocks have been over-beaten by events around the world already.

French, Spanish, Italian, English that are struggling to contain their own cases are still having rising stock markets inspite of the lockdown and closure of the businesses.

It is purely liquidity driven. I can't shout.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by seyisanya(m): 10:37am On Mar 25, 2020
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 10:39am On Mar 25, 2020
Mcy56:
This market is weird, just like weird things happening all over.

The sellers don't have much to sell again grin
The volume traded this month tells a lot. Imagine a stock will be on full offer people will still be buying in large volumes. Who no like cheap things. Even Buhari fit don accumulate zenith bank shares. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:39am On Mar 25, 2020
leo1234:

They think shares can be printed at will and sold at ridiculous prices. grin
It is obvious that the sellers are exhausted. Investors are in accumulation mode right now. Very soon they will have nothing to sell.

Even companies that have issued profit warnings and are at the sector where the outbreak is hitting hard are gaining massively. See Norwegian Cruise line stock. It gained 42% yesterday.

Nwanne, where you go see this type in a single day?

If you are in this and the Tsunami wave came to take you up 42% in a day, what will you do? grin grin

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 10:40am On Mar 25, 2020
cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 10:43am On Mar 25, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

Even companies that have issued profit warnings and are at the sector where the outbreak is hitting hard are gaining massively. See Norwegian Cruise line stock. It gained 42% yesterday.

Nwanne, where you go see this type in a single day?

If you are in this and the Tsunami wave came to take you up 42% in a day, what will you do? grin grin

shocked
Why is NSE restricted to only 10% gain?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5467) (5468) (5469) (5470) (5471) (5472) (5473) ... (7756) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: kolaish(m), Agbalowomeri, chimex38, congi(m), 9free(m), owolabi5, Jerekre(m), Nvednutfr33(m), kaykehin, yMcy56(f) and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.