Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,686 members, 7,809,593 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (5472) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10834052 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5469) (5470) (5471) (5472) (5473) (5474) (5475) ... (7734) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 12:27pm On Mar 25, 2020
He needs to calm down. Both personalities have been very unselfish about sharing information here. We value the 2 of them. I like both of them.
CashDiMkpa:

Was that really called for? You look and sound as bad as him with the bolded.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:29pm On Mar 25, 2020
onegentleguy:

If indeed u have now gone ahead to buy into the very same stocks u've repeatedly prophesied doom on, then u are NOT a good person !!
While u cannot deceive me and a few others, what about the naive ones who may have acted out ur nefarious opinion and sold off their assets.

Up until just a few ago, u were still not talking sense. ...and now u've gone ahead to buy?
What really has changed? I
There's even been a few more cases of spread of the virus.

Sincerely, I used to see u in a better light after u had an issue(ur missing daughter)years ago. ...but with this right here, u've lost it !!
So ur intent all along was to DECEIVE? ...So u are this treacherous !!
Do u have to deceive others to make money? ...do u?
Look @ Oracle, rebakah, Fxuser, Bullbearmkt, sayisanya, mcy56 and many others here. ...they do their thing without trying to deceive.

Wonder why some of u behave as if u can take money or anything at all to the grave.
Oftentimes, the aftermath of what we do in life, SHALL come back to hunt us(or our families) in the course of time.
We will always stew from our own juice !!

Keep leading a life of subversiveness, by the time u'll realise what u are doing urself, several repercussions will be steering at u right in the face !!
Hear this my dear; GOD is NOT asleep !!
I said it earlier and it sounded wrong to some.How can we behave in such manner

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by CashDiMkpa: 12:30pm On Mar 25, 2020
rebekah2011:
He needs to calm down. Both personalities have been very unselfish about sharing information here. We value the 2 of them. I like both of them.

I agree. Comment has been modified.

Our NSEMPA footprint and postings is enough to tell newbies and oldies who has credibility, who does not and who is outrightly mischievious. Stay calm, make money. I just love this period as I have waited close to 24 months for it. After this week next phase of waiting starts....offload time.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by CashDiMkpa: 12:31pm On Mar 25, 2020
Biafran4life:
I said it earlier and it sounded wrong to some.How can we behave in such manner

Make your point. Don't be abusive. Simple and short. We are trying to create a platform of civilized people.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ebuka1997: 12:34pm On Mar 25, 2020
http://www.nse.com.ng/market_data-site/other-market-information-site/FPI%20Report/NSE%20Domestic%20and%20FPI%20Report%20February%202020.pdf

The Foreign Investors we’re still in the market as at February according to this report from NSE... the domestic Investors even dumped more than them
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 12:36pm On Mar 25, 2020
janykute:
I knew the stones will eventually land it's just a matter of time.i am taking cover now.

grin grin grin
My dear pls don't take cover. grin grin grin
Frankly, this isn't about throwing stones.

@Chibuking needs to be cautioned and put in his rightful place.
That dude has an awfully bashful attitude.

#whateverusow

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:36pm On Mar 25, 2020
CashDiMkpa:

Make your point. Don't be abusive. Simple and short. We are trying to create a platform of civilized people.
Oga,I no abuse anybody for here now.I only come here to make money and catch fun.Why I wan abuse you when we no dey drag land or woman,lol.All madam make una no vex say I mentioned you people
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 12:45pm On Mar 25, 2020
CashDiMkpa:

I agree. Comment has been modified.

Our NSEMPA footprint and postings is enough to tell newbies and oldies who has credibility, who does not and who is outrightly mischievious. Stay calm, make money. I just love this period as I have waited close to 24 months for it. After this week next phase of waiting starts....offload time.

Good !!
...but pls go read my post again.
This is about acting right and standing for what is right, and nothing more !!

If @ Chibuking had focused on putting up his prophecies, I would not have said anything.
But going ahead to buy(or buying), while asking the gullible ones to sell by infesting fear smacks of extreme perfidy.
Pls people should be careful with that dude.

Anyway, its time to move on !!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by janykute: 12:46pm On Mar 25, 2020
onegentleguy:

grin grin grin
My dear pls don't take cover. grin grin grin
Frankly, this isn't about throwing stones.

@Chibuking needs to be cautioned and put in his rightful place.
That dude is has a awfully bashful attitude.

#whateverusow
Ok,if you say so.Walking out now from my hiding place.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:48pm On Mar 25, 2020
Ucap on full bid
UBA, Zee....moving towards full bid

Oga RabbiDoracle we sighted you sir. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 12:48pm On Mar 25, 2020
janykute:

Ok,if you say so.Walking out now from my hiding place.

Come out my dear. grin grin grin
This place is free of stones !! wink cheesy grin

Regards
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:53pm On Mar 25, 2020
Sir OGG, Oga Chibuking81 and other ogas pls take it easy. We've all tried to be calm with these whole market stuff before now, let's just continue to remain cool, calm and collected. This whole issue shall pass away IJN.
You're all appreciated. cool

Meanwhile, let's not be too relaxed yet, the coast is still unclear, we can only hope for the best.
Some sellers are not done yet...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 12:56pm On Mar 25, 2020
ebuka1997:
http://www.nse.com.ng/market_data-site/other-market-information-site/FPI%20Report/NSE%20Domestic%20and%20FPI%20Report%20February%202020.pdf

The Foreign Investors we’re still in the market as at February according to this report from NSE... the domestic Investors even dumped more than them

FPIs will always be in the Market, their portfolio size might be fluctuating depending on the situation.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thebargainhunte: 12:59pm On Mar 25, 2020
Brent still going down

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 1:03pm On Mar 25, 2020
onegentleguy:

Good !!
...but pls go read my post again.
This is about acting right and standing for what is right, and nothing more !!

If @ Chibuking had focused on putting up his prophecies, I would not have said anything.
But going ahead to buy(or buying), while asking the gullible ones to sell by infesting fear smacks of extreme perfidy.
Pls people should be careful with that dude.

Anyway, its time to move on !!
Remember, it's not a gentle thing to do, by using all kind of words to someone whose opinion don't go well with yours. I will be the last person to take it personal, check all my post in all tread, I can never insult, irrespective of differences in our view. That is democratic practice.
Even if you didn't respect me, respect your moniker. cool

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thebargainhunte: 1:03pm On Mar 25, 2020
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bomboclad: 1:04pm On Mar 25, 2020
Two of the best stocks on the exchange by dividend returns are almost 10% up. The exchange seems to be in need of some good news from Nigeria.

Lets see how the market closes today!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Valueinvestor: 1:07pm On Mar 25, 2020
Listen to suggestions from people you respect. This does not mean you have to accept them. Remember it's your Money

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 1:12pm On Mar 25, 2020
Please, we don't do un-brotherly talks here. Those concerned should take note. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:15pm On Mar 25, 2020
Chibuking81:

Remember, it's not a gentle thing to use all kind of word to someone whose opinion don't go well with yours. I will be the last person to take it personal, check all my post in all tread, I can never insult, irrespective of differences in our view. That is democratic practice
Even if you didn't respect me, respect your moniker. cool

Everyone has been reasoning with your downward forcast until you let people know you still have some stocks which you can't sell.

This is the problem you are facing now.

In this case,try to keep your mouth shut so that you retain the respect in you.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bomboclad: 1:17pm On Mar 25, 2020
Zenith is officially 10% up. So buying @ N10.85 wasn't bad afterall!

You know, i loaded 50% @ N10.85 because someone here told me I would feel remorseful afterwards.

My point is, no matter how skillful or confident, comments here could affect our decision, so those who make such comments should be as honest and clear, with caveats put in place.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 1:19pm On Mar 25, 2020
ebuka1997:

You have to look at the outflow against inflow.
FPI are still selling more than they are buying, the ratio was even worse in February.
We are on a long thing.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bomboclad: 1:23pm On Mar 25, 2020
Remember this?

Bomboclad:
Happily joined Zee this morning @ N10.85. Whether it goes down or not is left to Madam Corona, but i am glad to be in.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bomboclad: 1:23pm On Mar 25, 2020
And this!

sellydion:
very soon the feeling of remorse would set in. I advice all keep your cash. The market if left opened would go down seriously.

Lagos may enter lock down earlier than you think. I am not a prophet of doom. We all can see, we are just not prepared. It is sad :- [
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 1:24pm On Mar 25, 2020
onegentleguy:

If indeed u have now gone ahead to buy into the very same stocks u've repeatedly prophesied doom on, then u are NOT a good person !!
While u cannot deceive me and a few others, what about the naive ones who may have acted out ur nefarious opinion and sold off their assets.

Up until just a few hours ago, u were still not talking sense. ...and now u've gone ahead to buy?
What really has changed?

Sincerely, I used to see u in a better light after u had an issue(ur missing daughter)years ago. ...but with this right here, u've lost it !!
Look @ Oracle, rebakah, Fxuser, Bullbearmkt, sayisanya, mcy56 and many others here. ...they do their thing without trying to deceive.

Wonder why some of u behave as if u can take money or anything at all to the grave.
Oftentimes, the aftermath of what we do in life, SHALL come back to hunt us(or our families) in the course of time.

Keep leading a life of subversiveness, by the time u'll realise what u are doing urself, several repercussions will be steering at u right in the face !!

Some of the words you use here are very very wrong.
Why will you bring up the issue of his missing daughter..... I take exemption to this and that should be condemned by every one.

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bomboclad: 1:27pm On Mar 25, 2020
I remember that incident and we all prayed for him and wished him well. Onegentleguy was only recollecting, no harm intended. Lets move on!

pluto09:

Why will you bring up the issue of his missing daughter..... I take exemption to this and that should be condemned by every one.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 1:28pm On Mar 25, 2020
locodemy:

Everyone has been reasoning with your downward forcast until you let people know you still have some stocks which you can't sell.

This is the problem you are facing now.

In this case,try to keep your mouth shut so that you retain the respect in you.
The bolded is the problem.
But not withstanding, the situation on the ground seriously call for caution, that I contributed on stock to go for when all the dust might have finally settled don't mean that I have finally entered and settled, which was just a misconception.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 1:30pm On Mar 25, 2020
CashDiMkpa:

Was that really called for? You look and sound as bad as him with the bolded.

Just ignore. With repeated postings, people can eventually tell who has credibility and who does not. Their NSEMPA footprint is enough to tell the story.

Then what's the essence of this thread if everyone decides to keep quiet like you did.
You will be surprised if you discover how many people that might have sold their sound stocks because of his repeated baseless posts on this thread. It's very easy to manipulate people's emotions.
How can a sane person person be advising people to sell their shares at this point in time with the hope of buying lower. Meanwhile he is not selling but willing to buy at unrealistic prices.
Even if zenith bank will fall to 2 naira tomorrow, I don't think this is the right time to be selling.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by seyisanya(m): 1:30pm On Mar 25, 2020
thebargainhunte:
Prince Charles has tested positive.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/2909339001
So? What about the over 400k people that are positive around the world and almost 20k deaths

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 1:33pm On Mar 25, 2020
onegentleguy:

Up until just a few hours ago, u were still not talking sense. ...and now u've gone ahead to buy?
What really has changed?

pluto09:

Before u leap, LEARN TO LOOK !!
Look at the context for which "the matter about his then missing daughter" was used in the post, before u make illogical conclusions.

Read that part in bold again. ...but this time, do it slowly. ...and try to interpret the phrase; "see u in a better light"
It's not that complex to comprehend. ...it's called simple English !!
But if u still don't understand it, then am sorry, I can NOT help u !!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 1:35pm On Mar 25, 2020
Mcy56:
Ucap on full bid
UBA, Zee....moving towards full bid

Oga RabbiDoracle we sighted you sir. grin

Oracle go talk something, small boys go follow am dey argue.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 1:36pm On Mar 25, 2020
onegentleguy:

What really has changed?

I just sighted at the bolded, for using that word, may my God judge you, maybe you are trying to bring it up to shut my mouth, which is not possible and it's inconsequential, at this material point in time. Everything is not all about money, we shall leave the money one day and go back to our maker. I leave you with you conscience.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5469) (5470) (5471) (5472) (5473) (5474) (5475) ... (7734) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Adinije(f), Princkez, eziokwunwoko(m), dannybee(m), Locotrader(m), Heishere, TsarZed, jaybee3(m), Boshins, BullBearMkt(m), drotba(m), yMcy56(f), sterlingD(m), handsomebolanle, tayejay(m), ositadima1(m), Ginalex(f) and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.