Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,554 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (5474) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10899272 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5471) (5472) (5473) (5474) (5475) (5476) (5477) ... (7756) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thebargainhunte: 3:11pm On Mar 25, 2020
Dow is falling.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 3:11pm On Mar 25, 2020
Justcul:

Oga pluto09, pls its okay, let peace rain pls grin grin

Pls don't waste ur time on that dude.
I already know him and a bit of his antecedent before now.

Once u've made ur point, next is to IGNORE !!
...so u don't have to waste ur precious time on irrelevancies. wink cheesy grin

Regards
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Seunn11: 3:13pm On Mar 25, 2020
While ChiBot does not owe anyone the moral duty to spread gospel on this platform, it is important to give some subtle warning to easily deceived ones here. Do not take everything you read here as truth. Be guarded. wolves are on the loose. Only you are responsible for your decision and carelessness.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 3:22pm On Mar 25, 2020
rebekah2011:
Oga Chibu, don't mind my Oga OGG, you are doing very well. people should not get unnecessarily hysterical about their positions in the market as long as they have not sold. I do not believe that 2020 for most companies will be better than 2019 especially for the banks but the truth must be told stock prices are too cheap to ignore.

Well done Sir.

Am your secrete follower. ....you and Oga Pluto

Chibuking is doing well. ....all is to balance our thinking. ...not just buy buy all the time

Listeningto both positive and negative or cautious members in this forum is always healthy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 3:24pm On Mar 25, 2020
Chibuking81:

Mind the kind of word you are using. Do you think stocks will still not fall below it's current price? That mean you have not started. That I update the current happening do not mean that I have run away from the market, I still maintains that I still have stocks I have not sell, and will increase my investment once it I see any stock at my junction some stocks will still fall, the worst is yet to come, or are you not following the current happening in the country? If I have post any fake news, please point it out. How many people have called me to pay certain amount of money from benefiting from my post, or has anyone call you to pay to you? That mean each individual is CEO of his/her portfolio.

What I post here is caution post, not to witch hunt any.

Better still watch your word.

Oga Chibuking. ....I told you your helmets go get holes with stones ....

Better reduce your postings oooo

Loooooool

No mind me....your doing well

Both cautious and buy buy members are all good in time like this

Am behind you always

Bargain hunters take note

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 3:26pm On Mar 25, 2020
Seunn11:
While ChiBot does not owe anyone the moral duty to spread gospel on this platform, it is important to give some subtle warning to easily deceived ones here. Do not take everything you read here as truth. Be guarded. wolves are on the loose. Only you are responsible for your decision and carelessness.

Very true Sir

We should not crucify Chibuking for his posts

All are healthy for any serious investor in NSE

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 3:28pm On Mar 25, 2020
onegentleguy:

If indeed u have now gone ahead to buy into the very same stocks u've repeatedly prophesied doom on, then u are NOT a good person !!
While u cannot deceive me and a few others, what about the naive ones who may have acted out ur nefarious opinion and sold off their assets.

Up until just a few hours ago, u were still not talking sense. ...and now u've gone ahead to buy?
What really has changed?
There's even been a few more cases of spread of the virus.

Sincerely, I used to see u in a better light after u had an issue(ur missing daughter)years ago. ...but with this right here, u've lost it !!
So ur intent all along was to DECEIVE? ...So u are this treacherous !!
Do u have to deceive others to make money? ...do u?
Look @ Oracle, rebakah, Fxuser, Bullbearmkt, sayisanya, mcy56 and many others here. ...they do their thing without trying to deceive.

Wonder why some of u behave as if u can take money or anything at all to the grave.
Oftentimes, the aftermath of what we do in life, SHALL come back to hunt us(or our families) in the course of time.
We will always stew from our own juice !!

Keep leading a life of subversiveness, by the time u'll realise what u are doing urself, several repercussions will be steering at u right in the face !!
Hear this my dear; GOD is NOT asleep !!

Thks!

... been long I discerned what's in that fellow

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 3:29pm On Mar 25, 2020
Thank you Boss. The haircut person don receive for this market too much, on top of it, no dividend from Tony's babies. Na watch (wash) and pray I dey ooooo.
ukay2:

Well done Sir.

Am your secrete follower. ....you and Oga Pluto

Chibuking is doing well. ....all is to balance our thinking. ...not just buy buy all the time

Listeningto both positive and negative or cautious members in this forum is always healthy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 3:30pm On Mar 25, 2020
onegentleguy:

Pls don't waste ur time on that dude.
I already know him and a bit of his antecedent before now.

Once u've made ur point, next is to IGNORE !!
...so u don't have to waste ur precious time on irrelevancies. wink cheesy grin

Regards

Oga your becoming too emotional about your attack on Chibuking

Please allow him be

Am your admirer and I like your posts

I have benefitted very much from both you and Chibuking

Even Oga RabbiDoracle i de attack sometimes. ....na my mentor oo

All members must be accommodated to gain very much as investors

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 3:34pm On Mar 25, 2020
rebekah2011:
Thank you Boss. The haircut person don receive for this market too much, on top of it, no dividend from Tony's babies. Na watch (wash) and pray I dey ooooo.

Hahahahaha

Don't worry. ....uncle Tony wanted to pay but his afraid some shareholders will sue him if no AGM before paying dividend

Am sure Tony is studying the situation to get good legal advise

Am not sure our dividend payments for UCAP and UBA will happen this week

If we see all of them this week. ...TO GOD BE THE GLORY
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thebargainhunte: 3:34pm On Mar 25, 2020
Dow is up now.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:40pm On Mar 25, 2020
thebargainhunte:
Dow is up now.

By what %?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 3:41pm On Mar 25, 2020
ukay2:

Hahahahaha

Don't worry. ....uncle Tony wanted to pay but his afraid some shareholders will sue him if no AGM before paying dividend

Am sure Tony is studying the situation to get good legal advise

Am not sure our dividend payments for UCAP and UBA will happen this week

If we see all of them this week. ...TO GOD BE THE GLORY

They should better pay o grin
I have already spent the dividend money.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 3:42pm On Mar 25, 2020
leo1234:

Am praying ooo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 3:43pm On Mar 25, 2020
thebargainhunte:
Dow is falling.

thebargainhunte:
Dow is up now.

Good that ur the same person reporting both scenario to us my dear !! wink cheesy grin
The shrewd fellows had, have and will continue to make returns from the mkt once they can spot the opportunities therein.

BULL OR BEAR, bring them on !!... so says the smart investor. wink cheesy grin

"If u plan well ur VISION, u will often times execute ur MISSION. But in between that planning and execution MUST come KNOWLEDGE, STRATEGY and DISERNMENT.
...otherwise u might well be 'a prisoner of war' to the stock market and the intelligent few in it."
~Sinclair

"A period of BULL in the stock market is like an 'unnecessary party', and a BEAR phase like a 'trade-fair'.
The latter is usually when the manufacturer's of great assets auction a few at sumptuous discounts. ...while the former is that time when some 'expired goods' are sold.
A shrewd investor visits both markets, but knows WHAT and WHEN to buy/sell."
~Sinclair

"If u want to KNOW if u can SUCCEED in the stock market, then 1st find out where u fall in between SMART, INTELLIGENT and DISCERNING.
...but remember that the market has been CONFIGURED to have and work with all 3 attribute as a collective."
~Sinclair

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 3:43pm On Mar 25, 2020
leo1234:

I have already spent the dividend money.

Hahahahaha
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 3:45pm On Mar 25, 2020
onegentleguy:

Before u leap, LEARN TO LOOK !!
Look at the context for which "the matter about his then missing daughter" was used in the post, before u make illogical conclusions.

Read that part in bold again. ...but this time, do it slowly. ...and try to interpret the phrase; "see u in a better light"
It's not that complex to comprehend. ...it's called simple English !!
But if u still don't understand it, then am sorry, I can NOT help u !!

From how chibuking is behaving, I dfoubt he is married
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by seyisanya(m): 3:50pm On Mar 25, 2020
thebargainhunte:
Dow is falling.

thebargainhunte:
Dow is up now.

Nice, this is an example of a balanced and unbiased reporting! You're doing well sir cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ebuka1997: 3:52pm On Mar 25, 2020
pluto09:

You have to look at the outflow against inflow.
FPI are still selling more than they are buying, the ratio was even worse in February.
We are on a long thing.

Yeah same thing with the domestic investors, everyone is leaving the market.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:52pm On Mar 25, 2020
veecovee:

Didn't you see the newspaper advert of the missing baby girl?

Didn't you see the name and surname of the baby?

He is happily married with children.

He is not as bad as that nah.
He doesn't deserve this insult from you.

Can someone now look at you and call you a peace maker?

Pls stop it.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 3:53pm On Mar 25, 2020
It is like this Evangelist is no longer for peace. Your brand like too much good news.
veecovee:

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 3:55pm On Mar 25, 2020
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Seunn11: 3:56pm On Mar 25, 2020
The platform pastor is not different from the witches. He needs to be disciplined by the platform military man.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 3:59pm On Mar 25, 2020
leo1234:

Many people don't know. That's why you should always comment when something is wrong.
It is important to note that many people without strong financial knowledge depend mainly on this thread for their financial decisions on NSE.

Even Locodemy that has been in this business for long still takes certain decisions based on information gotten from this thread.

When I was complaining of chibuking's parotic statements, no one here seamed to have seen what I saw.

He is simply a guileful fellow.

The Bible and our God hates such lifestyle.

Unless chibuking and the likes repents and change, they can't go unpunished.

I can discern how many people that go down financially and health wise, due to selfish and guileful posts that heartless folks post here.

NB ... life continues after this present life.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 4:01pm On Mar 25, 2020
locodemy:

Didn't you see the newspaper advert of the missing baby girl?

Didn't you see the name and surname of the baby?

He is happily married with children.

He is not as bad as that nah.
He doesn't deserve this insult from you.

Can someone now look at you and call you a peace maker?

Pls stop it.

There's a way a family man should be talking in the public

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 25, 2020
Chibuking81 my man,I have always known this your second missionary journey to be monkey hunting.They do am Small Small before those new in nse no go regret coming to the forum.
Oga Ogg,you be my respect oga for here,let it pass before new members go misunderstand say we be family for here.Let us they do this family quarrels with play inside... cheers to all

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by HallaDaTruth: 4:01pm On Mar 25, 2020
Mtchewww

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:07pm On Mar 25, 2020
HallaDaTruth:
Never let a period of crisis go to waste

Dividend every month?

See them.
Na them.
Anyway I trust my men here.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 4:08pm On Mar 25, 2020
veecovee:

Honestly, I don't think so.
I do believe he is married, and that there was truly a case of a missing child.

Personally, I know what I did then(with the level of devotion) to try to help turn around his situation at the time. ...he, Chibuking can attest to that !!
We communicated severely then. However, the fact that I know u does not mean I will shy away from telling u the truth when I see u following a wrong/unworthy path. We all must stand for the truth at all times !!
There are people like that here. ...and I hold some of them in high regard.

I only mentioned that part about the situation with the daughter to highlight how much I held him in high esteem and the disappointment I now feel given what I perceive to be a sharp deviation from his person THEN and NOW.
Unfortunately, someone couldn't quite comprehend the message.(even when it was put out in simple English)
But am sure that even the person in question(@ Chibuking) does... except he prefers to lie to his conscience.

Pls enough of this Chibuking talk.
...It's about time we moved forward !!

Regards

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Krisuba: 4:09pm On Mar 25, 2020
veecovee:

Please leave the young man alone. He made his point. He has full right to change his mind overnight.. Yes . if he believed. Zenith would fall to five naira yesterday n stated it seriously, that does not mean coming today he sees the opportunity to take 10% from d market he should let it go. Please let's respect each other!!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 4:12pm On Mar 25, 2020
onegentleguy:

For the umpteenth time; the problem is not that he puts out an unbiased opinion, but that he was driving those opinion for his selfish interest. ...he was using them to infest fear in the gullible/weak ones in other to achieve his ill motive.
U can not be screaming for people to do one thing, and u are doing the direct opposite !!

As I said before;
If @ Chibuking had focused on putting up his prophecies, God knows I would NEVER have said anything.
But going ahead to buy(or buying), while asking the gullible ones to sell by infesting fear smacks of extreme perfidy.

I have NEVER criticized him like this before. If I am doing so now, then believe me, there's a reason for that !!

Enough said.

Once again thank you.

I said it before that i hardly keep calm where such thing is going on

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dwizeone: 4:16pm On Mar 25, 2020
This is absolutely not necessary, you may not accept his position but some issues are too sensitive to play with, let's not forget we are humans first, making money shouldn't make us forget. Let's kindly desist from quoting or referencing the ills that happen to individuals here, we were privilege to know of the unfortunate incidence because we were told. We welcome all opinions, let's just try to be objective.
onegentleguy:

Before u leap, LEARN TO LOOK !!
Look at the context for which "the matter about his then missing daughter" was used in the post, before u make illogical conclusions.

Read that part in bold again. ...but this time, do it slowly. ...and try to interpret the phrase; "see u in a better light"
It's not that complex to comprehend. ...it's called simple English !!
But if u still don't understand it, then am sorry, I can NOT help u !!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5471) (5472) (5473) (5474) (5475) (5476) (5477) ... (7756) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: sophy17(m), Shalom428, Locotrader(m), Willie2015, chimex38, beejay1(m) and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.