Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (5475) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10900076 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5472) (5473) (5474) (5475) (5476) (5477) (5478) ... (7756) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by HallaDaTruth: 4:19pm On Mar 25, 2020
locodemy:

Dividend every month?

See them.
Na them.
Anyway I trust my men here.

I have observed something about you and your fellow Cabals on nairaland, if any business opportunity is brought here, as long as its not coming from you or the other nairaland Cabals, you will claim its fake. I know that there are dishonest people here on nairaland, but that does not mean that people like you should always go about screaming fake or scam and labelling everyone here a scammer.. You don't even know the person you are talking to, . Stop displaying ignorance while forming financial expert.

I will soon start a thread where the only thing i will post here are my bank alerts to humble you and your fellow Cabals. I will henceforth keep this opportunity to myself
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 4:20pm On Mar 25, 2020
onegentleguy:

Honestly, I don't think so.
I do believe he is married, and that there was truly a case of a missing child.

Personally, I know what I did then(with the level of devotion) to try to help turn around his situation at the time. ...he, Chibuking can attest to that !!
We communicated severaly then. ...but the fact I know u, doesn't mean I will shy away from telling u the truth when I see u following a wrong/unworthy path. We all must for the truth at all times !!
There are people like that here. ...and I hold some of them in high regard.

I only mentioned that path about the situation with the daughter to highlight how much I held him in high esteem and the disappointment I now feel given what I perceive to be a sharp deviation from his person THEN and NOW.
Unfortunately, someone couldn't quite comprehend the message.(even when it put out in simple English)
But am sure that even the person in question(@ Chibuking) does... except he prefers to lie to his conscience.

Pls enough of this Chibuking talk.
...It's about time we moved forward !!

Regards

... is ok! I do not hate you my friend chibuking, ... I am a preacher.

If you change, you'll make heaven

Peace in the house.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thebargainhunte: 4:21pm On Mar 25, 2020
onegentleguy:

Good that ur the same person reporting both scenarios for us my dear !! wink cheesy grin
The shrewd fellows had, have and will continue to make returns from the mkt once they can spot the opportunities there.

BULL OR BEAR, bring them on !!... so says the smart investor. wink cheesy grin

"If u plan well ur VISION, u will often times execute ur MISSION. But in between that planning and execution MUST come KNOWLEDGE, STRATEGY and DISERNMENT.
...otherwise u might well be 'a prisoner of war' to the stock market and the intelligent few in it."
~Sinclair

"A period of BULL in the stock market is like an 'unnecessary party', and a BEAR phase like a 'trade-fair'.
The latter is usually when the manufacturer's of great assets auction a few at sumptuous discounts. ...while the former is that time when some 'expired goods' are sold.
A shrewd investor visits both markets, but knows WHAT and WHEN to buy/sell."
~Sinclair

"If u want to KNOW if u can SUCCEED in the stock market, then 1st find out where u fall in between SMART, INTELLIGENT and DISCERNING.
...but remember that the market has been CONFIGURED to have and work with all 3 attribute as a collective."
~Sinclair

Thank you sir. I appreciate.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thebargainhunte: 4:23pm On Mar 25, 2020
seyisanya:

Nice, this is an example of a balanced and unbiased reporting! You're doing well sir cheesy

Thank you so much. cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thebargainhunte: 4:25pm On Mar 25, 2020
veecovee:

... is ok! I do not hate you my friend chibuking, ... I am a preacher.

If you change, you'll make heaven

Peace in the house.

The bolded got me laffing sir. What if he didn't change?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 25, 2020
HallaDaTruth:

I have observed something about you and your fellow Cabals on nairaland, if any business opportunity is brought here, as long as its not coming from you or the other nairaland Cabals, you will claim its fake. I know that there are dishonest people here on nairaland, but that does not mean that people like you should always go about screaming fake or scam and labelling everyone here a scammer.. You don't even know the person you are talking to, . Stop displaying ignorance while forming financial expert.

I will soon start a thread where the only thing i will post here are my bank alerts to humble you and your fellow Cabals. I will henceforth keep this opportunity to myself

Chairman,
With due respect,give us the name of your platform.we will open an acct to trade on our own while you eat your commission on our daily trades.

People you met here are almost professional that is making use of the digital online platform created to make things easy and transparent.

Why will you trade for me and pay me dividend every month?

Reason nah......

Wait o.....I am just seeing the last paragraph.
Do you mean you will post your 419 bank alert here.

I never know you are an outdated fellow.
Posting bank alert to attract Loco.
Heiyiiiii........na waoh

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IYGEAL(m): 4:33pm On Mar 25, 2020
Krisuba:

Please leave the young man alone. He made his point. He has full right to change his mind overnight.. Yes . if he believed. Zenith would fall to five naira yesterday n stated it seriously, that does not mean coming today he sees the opportunity to take 10% from d market he should let it go. Please let's respect each other!!

It's not as simple as you stated it. It's true that everyone has right to freedom of speech and such shouldn't be trampled; but look at it from another angle in which a lot of investors who frequent this forum are either newbies or do take messages here at face value, and a certain veteran authoritatively advised a sell off - an advice he himself couldn't heed.

Well, we wish everyone would always do their own due diligence before buying stocks, but, unfortunately, that's not the case. People don't even know how to do the due diligence things. It sounds like rocket science to them and, as a result, they often decide based on what they read in fora like this. I have been there and done that before kind of getting my acts together.

This is not particularly about freedom of speech but the intent, and the effects of those speeches.

Left for people like you and I, we'd let those messages only play a part in our decisions but not be the sole determinants.

But what about the less shrewd?

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 4:35pm On Mar 25, 2020
HallaDaTruth:

How will your bank alert humble anyone here, it is childish and ridiculous thinking the only thing you have to show your superiority is through your bank alerts

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Teeonly: 4:36pm On Mar 25, 2020
veecovee:

From how chibuking is behaving, I dfoubt he is

married

This comment was unnecessary. You should be a Man of peace and not the other way round. I think it's best you face your personal investment and missionary work. Do have a great day.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:36pm On Mar 25, 2020
thebargainhunte:

The bolded got me laffing sir. What if he didn't change?

Keep on laffing.
Your preak go soon burst your boxers
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 4:38pm On Mar 25, 2020
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by HallaDaTruth: 4:38pm On Mar 25, 2020
locodemy:

Chairman,
With due respect,give us the name of your platform.we will open an acct to trade on our own while you eat your commission on our daily trades.

People you met here are almost professional that is making use of the digital online platform created to make things easy and transparent.

Why will you trade for me and pay me dividend every month?

Reason nah......
A certain global investment company have been trading peoples money and paying them dividend monthly for years. The way it works is that the trader takes 10% of whatever interest is generated monthly while either giving 90% pay out to the investor or reinvesting it depending on the choice of the client. But you people on nairaland always see a legit business and call it scam, yet when businesses like mmm came most people fell for it. We keep suspecting God but trusting satan wholeheartedly. The beauty of this business is that i don't need to invite anyone to make a dime from it. I have taken down all my ads here. You can't help Nigerians cos they always throw your opportunity back at your face. Na only alert pictures i go dey post soon. Your comment is the last straw, I now have a billion reasons why i can never show Nigerians the way to the top. No wonder when celebrities climb up they look down on people. If you were a professional like you claimed, they first thing you should have asked is how does it work, rather than commenting " See them", "Na dem", "They don come again ". I weep for this country. I am sorry i advertised here. Na my mistake be that. Biko don't be offended
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 4:40pm On Mar 25, 2020
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by HallaDaTruth: 4:41pm On Mar 25, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

How will your bank alert humble anyone here, it is childish and ridiculous thinking the only thing you have to show your superiority is through your bank alerts
Wow, I am sorry i disturbed the peace of the almighty nairaland money experts. Once again i humbly sorry for my comments. No vex
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 4:41pm On Mar 25, 2020
thebargainhunte:

Thank you sir. I appreciate.

Oh... don't mention bro !! wink cheesy grin

Cheers
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IYGEAL(m): 4:44pm On Mar 25, 2020
HallaDaTruth:
A certain global investment company have been trading peoples money and paying them dividend monthly for years. The way it works is that the trader takes 10% of whatever interest is generated monthly while either giving 90% pay out to the investor or reinvesting it depending on the choice of the client. But you people on nairaland always see a legit business and call it scam, yet when businesses like mmm came most people fell for it. We keep suspecting God but trusting satan wholeheartedly. The beauty of this business is that i don't need to invite anyone to make a dime from it. I have taken down all my ads here. You can't help Nigerians cos they always throw your opportunity back at your face. Na only alert pictures i go dey post soon. Your comment is the last straw, I now have a billion reasons why i can never show Nigerians the way to the top. No wonder when celebrities climb up they look down on people. If you were a professional like you claimed, they first thing you should have asked is how does it work, rather than commenting " See them", "Na dem", "They don come again ". I weep for this country. I am sorry i advertised here. Na my mistake be that. Biko don't be offended

We mainly talk stocks and legal investment instruments here, whatever "A certain global investment company" does for you, we don't want to know.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:45pm On Mar 25, 2020
HallaDaTruth:
A certain global investment company have been trading peoples money and paying them dividend monthly for years. The way it works is that the trader takes 10% of whatever interest is generated monthly while either giving 90% pay out to the investor or reinvesting it depending on the choice of the client. But you people on nairaland always see a legit business and call it scam, yet when businesses like mmm came most people fell for it. We keep suspecting God but trusting satan wholeheartedly. The beauty of this business is that i don't need to invite anyone to make a dime from it. I have taken down all my ads here. You can't help Nigerians cos they always throw your opportunity back at your face. Na only alert pictures i go dey post soon. Your comment is the last straw, I now have a billion reasons why i can never show Nigerians the way to the top. No wonder when celebrities climb up they look down on people. If you were a professional like you claimed, they first thing you should have asked is how does it work, rather than commenting " See them", "Na dem", "They don come again ". I weep for this country.

I don't like the saying "a certain......trading for people.

Invite us to come and trade @ your platform.

I will give you a run of your life if you don't get away from here.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 4:47pm On Mar 25, 2020
IYGEAL:

It's not as simple as you stated it. It's true that everyone has right to freedom of speech and such shouldn't be trampled; but look at it from another angle in which a lot of investors who frequent this forum are either newbies or do take messages here at face value, and a certain veteran authoritatively advised a sell off - an advice he himself couldn't heed.

Well, we wish everyone would always do their own due diligence before buying stocks, but, unfortunately, that's not the case. People don't even know how to do the due diligence things. It sounds like rocket science to them and, as a result, they often decide based on what they read in fora like this. I have been there and done that before kind of getting my acts together.

This is not particularly about freedom of speech but the intent, and the effects of those speeches.

Left for people like you and I, we'd let those messages only play a part in our decisions but not be the sole determinants.

But what about the less shrewd?

God bless u tenfold !!
With this right here, u have earned my respect.

I like folks who stand for the truth and nothing but the truth !!
Don't even take sides with Onegentleguy(or anyone else)... infact also criticise them if u see them err on the side of 'evil', but just STAND FOR THE TRUTH !!

Regards

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by HallaDaTruth: 4:50pm On Mar 25, 2020
locodemy:

I don't like the saying "a certain......trading for people.

Invite us to come and trade @ your platform.

I will give you a run of your life if you don't get away from here.

Dude, your type can't scare me. A run for your life abi. Don't start what you can't finish
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by HallaDaTruth: 4:51pm On Mar 25, 2020
IYGEAL:

We mainly talk stocks and legal investment instruments here, whatever "A certain global investment company" does for you, we don't want to know.

Alright

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Audacius: 4:52pm On Mar 25, 2020
HallaDaTruth:

grin grin grin grin Ok. Oya, now, move.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:54pm On Mar 25, 2020
HallaDaTruth:

Dude, your type can't scare me. A run for your life abi. Don't start what you can't finish

Ok.
You are welcome to Nigerian stock market pick alert(Nsempa).

As a newbie,you can go through all the discussions here starting from page one.

Always ask questions on any Nigerian stock.we will all be helpful to you.

You are welcome as a member.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IYGEAL(m): 4:58pm On Mar 25, 2020
onegentleguy:

God bless u tenfold !!
With this right here, u have earned my respect.

I like folks who stand for the truth and nothing but the truth !!
Don't even take sides with Onegentleguy(or anyone else)... infact also criticise them if u see them err on the side of 'evil', but just STAND FOR THE TRUTH !!

Regards

In keeping with the bolded words, you shouldn't have mentioned the other event, and used other words like "shut up", etc.

Either way, we move. Peace and love.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 4:59pm On Mar 25, 2020
grin grin grin
locodemy:

Ok.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by HallaDaTruth: 5:02pm On Mar 25, 2020
locodemy:

Ok.

OK learner. I see you clearly
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 5:03pm On Mar 25, 2020
IYGEAL:

In keeping with the bolded words, you shouldn't have mentioned the other event, and used other words like "shut up", etc.

Either way, we move. Peace and love.

AIright, I quite follow. wink cheesy grin
I shall do well to focus on the part in bold.

Thank u for ur admonition.
Regards

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 5:21pm On Mar 25, 2020
grin
It's well

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 6:01pm On Mar 25, 2020
Nigeria Coronavirus Update: Keep Clean Keep Safe

grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 6:14pm On Mar 25, 2020
BullBearMkt:
Nigeria Coronavirus Update: Keep Clean Keep Safe

grin grin grin grin grin

Please give us the TA of the COVID-19 whether it will go down or increase

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 6:32pm On Mar 25, 2020
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 6:33pm On Mar 25, 2020
aremso:

Please give us the TA of the COVID-19 whether it will go down or increase
...we have little data on the virus & TA will be subjective. Short term however, is still not looking good based on data embarassed
grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thebargainhunte: 6:42pm On Mar 25, 2020
locodemy:

Keep on laffing.
Your preak go soon burst your boxers

Hahaha...pastor is frustrated cos no tithe this month. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5472) (5473) (5474) (5475) (5476) (5477) (5478) ... (7756) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: KarlTom, ogoo4real, abimcdssi, beejay1(m), kollingz(m), Camoready and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.