Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,981 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (5566) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10929629 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5563) (5564) (5565) (5566) (5567) (5568) (5569) ... (7769) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thebargainhunte: 11:27am On Apr 17, 2020
India will relax their lockdown on 3 May, USA the same month. USA being d 2nd and India 3rd highest importer of crude oil in the world, will increase their demand for crude oil. Then you have to think of almighty OPEC+ cut that will kick start next month too. All in the month of May. That month go sweet pass sugar cane.

Bargain hunter take note grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:29am On Apr 17, 2020
leo1234:
Have you heard of interim dividend?
Abeg make Una leave oga stcool o. At least people don chop for some days now, we will join him when we sighted bear. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by austinkenneth: 11:31am On Apr 17, 2020
Investors should please beware of the big holders who set up 'Shock and Awe' trades to strike massive irrational and obsessive fear in you to make you give up your holdings to them after which they will set up the same trade in the opposite direction to create a fear of missing out in you so you'll rush in to buy.

Zenith Bank 'Shock and Awe' happened in the first hour of trading yesterday and the effects reverberated throughout the market yesterday.

Some people I know have given up their holdings at <14 today in this Zenith due to fear. Holdings they bought just two days ago at 15.90!!!

They'll soon release their Q1 2020 results and we will all see.

Be careful, and I'm talking from experience, lest you find out after some months that you have been doing the exact opposite of what you set up to do: BUY HIGH , SELL LOW instead of BUY LOW SELL HIGH.

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thebargainhunte: 11:36am On Apr 17, 2020
Those that bought zenith sub #13.8 today dancing kukere to those that sold it to them.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:39am On Apr 17, 2020
handsomebolanle:
Where do you get this statistics from??
From the trading platform. I use Morgan capital.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 11:41am On Apr 17, 2020
stcool:
People are still buying... Even after earning season is over grin

Una go learn the hard way grin

If you are a newbie...kindly keep your money.

Hold cash...you will buy stocks like Zenith below N10 later in the year.

Next entry season is Q4 2020...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bomboclad: 11:41am On Apr 17, 2020
Sorry I am one of those on it, we are loading @ low. Soon, we shall release it! grin grin grin

Mcy56:
Something is up at BUA cement, up with 95kobo and much cross deals... Up with 2.40 now.....

First bank falling hands.....they kept on dragging the price down ......
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:41am On Apr 17, 2020
seyisanya:

You're right madam. But so many uncertainties ahead of us so we need to ride this bull-bear with caution. Besides, if you read my post again I wrote..."simply because e don dey move..."
You're right!
Not to join simply because it's moving....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:44am On Apr 17, 2020
Bomboclad:
Sorry I am one of those on it, we are loading @ low. Soon, we shall release it! grin grin grin
Abeg make una release am ooo, removing 38k from 4.60 will be bad. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:45am On Apr 17, 2020
Zenith back to 15.....20M bids against 5M offers

GTB .....20.90....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bomboclad: 11:45am On Apr 17, 2020
That's the idea. Once it gets that low, it would be forced to move, so we get dividend & move.

Mcy56:

Abeg make una release am ooo, removing 38k from 4.60 will be bad. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by handsomebolanle: 11:48am On Apr 17, 2020
Mcy56:

From the trading platform. I use Morgan capital.

Please under which menu... Thanks...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Tvegas(m): 11:49am On Apr 17, 2020
It Seems Zenith is the one dictating the direction of the banking stocks except a few exceptions for now. When it reverses others also reverse.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thebargainhunte: 11:50am On Apr 17, 2020
GTB at km 21 grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:51am On Apr 17, 2020
handsomebolanle:
Please under which menu... Thanks...
Are you in Morgan?
Can you view the live trade?
Answer these first.
We've said it many times here.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:52am On Apr 17, 2020
Tvegas:
It Seems Zenith is the one dictating the direction of the banking stocks except a few exceptions for now. When it reverses others also reverse.
It's not Zenith....it's GTB.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by austinkenneth: 11:53am On Apr 17, 2020
PETERiCHY:

Union Diagnostic and Clinical Services Plc has informed the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) and the investing public that the Company received a binding offer from Cedar Advisory Partners Limited (Cedar) to acquire a total of 1,407,855,051 ordinary shares of 50 kobo each held by all minority shareholders.

The offer price of 35kobo per share represents a premium of 75percent of the Company’s last closing price on March 16, 2020 and 70.1percent of 90-day volume weighted average share price.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/businessday.ng/companies/article/cedar-to-acquire-additional-39-62-equity-stake-in-union-diagnostic/amp/

This is bullshit. The shareholders should at least insist of 50 kobo. This is pen robbery! I won't tender mine to anybody for 35 kobo.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:53am On Apr 17, 2020
thebargainhunte:
GTB at km 21 grin grin grin
UBA : 6.10
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by handsomebolanle: 11:58am On Apr 17, 2020
Mcy56:

Are you in Morgan?
Can you view the live trade?
Answer these first.
We've said it many times here.

Yeah I am...

I have a list of submenu.... Do you mean Price/Volume chat or Trade submenu??
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:58am On Apr 17, 2020
RabbiDoracle:
I'm seeing a rise in banks tomorrow. Will it be a sharp bust from tomorrow into next week? We will see
You said it sir..... cool

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Sabiboy99: 12:01pm On Apr 17, 2020
Mcy56:

It's not Zenith....it's GTB.
My love for GT is Unconditional lol even if price day fall e go always rise back...
If you don't like a business don't even think of owning it... W. Buffet

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 12:02pm On Apr 17, 2020
PETERiCHY:

Union Diagnostic and Clinical Services Plc has informed the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) and the investing public that the Company received a binding offer from Cedar Advisory Partners Limited (Cedar) to acquire a total of 1,407,855,051 ordinary shares of 50 kobo each held by all minority shareholders.

The offer price of 35kobo per share represents a premium of 75percent of the Company’s last closing price on March 16, 2020 and 70.1percent of 90-day volume weighted average share price.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/businessday.ng/companies/article/cedar-to-acquire-additional-39-62-equity-stake-in-union-diagnostic/amp/

Oga, this is robbery o.

As a shareholder you should resist this.

Imagine buying a company Below NOMINAL VALUE of 50kobo.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:06pm On Apr 17, 2020
handsomebolanle:
Yeah I am...
I have a list of submenu.... Do you mean Price/Volume chat or Trade submenu??
From your dashboard:
** Click one little icon at the top left
** In the drop down, click "Market View" it will take you to the live trade page
** On the page, you will see one column with "All board", click it
** Select "Eqty" or "Premium" , you will see the listed stocks.
** Double click on any stock you wish to view, you will see the "Bids/Offers".

*** There's a small table at the bottom right, you'll see all trades as it's happening live on NSE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gabscity(m): 12:06pm On Apr 17, 2020
Up Zeeeeeeee grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Willie2015: 12:09pm On Apr 17, 2020
austinkenneth:
Investors should please beware of the big holders who set up 'Shock and Awe' trades to strike massive irrational and obsessive fear in you to make you give up your holdings to them after which they will set up the same trade in the opposite direction to create a fear of missing out in you so you'll rush in to buy.

Zenith Bank 'Shock and Awe' happened in the first hour of trading yesterday and the effects reverberated throughout the market yesterday.

Some people I know have given up their holdings at <14 today in this Zenith due to fear. Holdings they bought just two days ago at 15.90!!!

They'll soon release their Q1 2020 results and we will all see.

Be careful, and I'm talking from experience, lest you find out after some months that you have been doing the exact opposite of what you set up to do: BUY HIGH , SELL LOW instead of BUY LOW SELL HIGH.

True words...
Long time... No see...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by CashDiMkpa: 12:12pm On Apr 17, 2020
Danniee:
On a particular stock, can "buy" and "sell" be placed at the same time i.e. to buy at lowest price and sell at highest price.

Buy, yes. If you don't already have it in your account however a sell order cannot be entered.

However you can buy in the morning and sell same day. The buy order must be executed first.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by handsomebolanle: 12:14pm On Apr 17, 2020
Mcy56:

From your dashboard:
** Click one little icon at the top left
** In the drop down, click "Market View" it will take you to the live trade page
** On the page, you will see o e column with "All board", click it
** Select "Eqty" or "Premium" , you will see the listed stocks.
** Double click on any stock you wish to view, you will see the "Bids/Offers".

*** There's a small table at the bottom right, you'll see all trades as it's happening live on NSE.

Thanks much

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 12:17pm On Apr 17, 2020
The banks are making serious moves.
Just converted my WAPCO to UBA(my dividend stock).
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 12:17pm On Apr 17, 2020
Mcy56:
Zenith back to 15.....20M bids against 5M offers

GTB .....20.90....
"

Nse !!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dinyelutochukwu: 12:17pm On Apr 17, 2020
Maybe I should just buy this FBNH with my spare cash and qualify for the dividends by Monday.
@Mcy, what do you think.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ebuka1997: 12:18pm On Apr 17, 2020
Mcy56:
Something is up at BUA cement, up with 95kobo and much cross deals... Up with 2.40 now.....

First bank falling hands.....they kept on dragging the price down ......

How can you spot cross deals?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by debeey87(m): 12:23pm On Apr 17, 2020
The same people from yesterday but on a different side today cheesy
lancee:
"

Nse !!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5563) (5564) (5565) (5566) (5567) (5568) (5569) ... (7769) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: KarlTom, Jerekre(m), ernie4life(m), Raider76, Adinije(f) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.